Sylvia and Her Master

Story Info
Apocalypse, broken society, slaves & their master.
9.4k words
4.36
6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SYLVIA AND HER MASTER

070622.6d1

Apocalypse, not too distant future, broken society, slaves & master

Author's note

This is an original work of fiction. All characters are 18 or older. This is dark erotic, non-consensual fiction. The story is dark. A Stroker Ace production.

Characters

Introducing Sylvia Trent, also known as Honey. And her co-stars Commander Hugo Klebb & T-bone

Supporting characters in order of appearance are, Jim Ellis, Butch, Jane, beautiful Peggy, Lilly, Ruby, Fanny & Katya

Plus many extras

Sylvia and her Master

In the not too distant future.

The school yard is covered in rubbish. It has been a long time since children attended this school. In the darkness of night a cat prowls around a dumpster looking for food. It freezes, sensing something beyond the fence. Then the sound of trucks approaching and the cat dashes for cover.

After the border wars, the plague hit. The economy was already weakened and the mass deaths caused the collapse. The survivors split; everyone trying to protect what they had. The wealthy erected armed compounds where they lived in relative safety. Others banded together, in some places whole towns stayed together. More common were neighborhood bands of like-minded families banding together for mutual protection and assisting others from marauders.

In the graffiti covered one story school building Jim Ellis sits on a classroom desk that has been pulled under a window. Jim is thirty three, handsome; he looks and acts very smooth. He looks out into the darkness and seeing nothing, turns to Sylvia.

"I know the world has gone to shit. But it's not only hoarding bottle caps and cigarettes; people are still getting married..."

"Hush, Jim. I shall never marry you." In a lower voice she adds, "Or anyone else. It's not about you. You know how this crazy world frightens me. I live in fear of being taken and what they would do. I am afraid of pain; desperately afraid. I don't want to cause anyone pain."

Sylvia Trent with short blonde hair and a voluptuous figure had just turned thirty. She laid her hands on Jim's shoulders and looking him squarely in the face and said in a slow and solemn voice, "If they find us here, I pray they won't take me alive, Jim."

He replied quickly in a firm voice, "I will never let anyone take you, Sylvia." Then added, "You are safe here, we are all safe. This school is buttoned down tight. Guards like us are on all sides while the rest of the group sleeps. "

Later that night, the cat heard the trucks approach but not the sleeping guards in the north side of the building. The guards were shot in their sleep which alerted the building and the whole town. But it was too late, the school had been breached.

Jim heard the shots. He grabbed his rifle off the desk and moved quickly to the doorway. Looking down the hall he saw three men armed with assault rifles come around the corner. They were four classrooms away and moving fast. He had a rifle and Sylvia a 9mm pistol; they were totally outgunned. While the three men were clearing classrooms, Jim and Sylvia darted down the hall and around a corner. They gathered together with other members of their group in what was once a cafeteria.

The noise of their assailants grew as they got closer. Suddenly there was a crash as the cafeteria doors were rammed. A man appeared in the splintered doorway. He died in a hail of gunfire. There was a long pause as the body was dragged away. Then a voice boomed out, "Put your weapons down or we will burn you out!"

There was indecision; some wanted to shoot it out. But in the end, a fire started in the doorway; the smoke blowing into the cafeteria was the deciding factor. Jim, Sylvia and the others had been herded into the center where the tables had been pulled back. Women were whimpering as the raiders searched everyone for weapons.

Sylvia's blonde hair caught the eye of a raider and he pulled her from the bunched up group. He proceeded to 'frisk' her in the most offensive way. He stood her with arms out straight and with his hands between her thighs, opened her legs as she glared at him. Jim rushed forward intent on pushing the man away. Immediately another man approached Jim, he pulled out a pistol with a silencer, aimed it at Jim's head and before anyone could react he pulled the trigger. Blood and brains splattered all over Sylvia.

"Boom... two points," the man said. "You can call me Butch."

As he spoke he unscrewed the silencer. He was big and flabby with long oily hair as if he was in a rock band.

"You may have heard of us, we are the Ratlers," Butch continued. "And I am going to keep the Ratlers alive and strong. You all work for us now. Fight back and the harder it will be. You try to stop us and we will come down on you. Hard. Understand?"

His band of men laughed a harsh laugh of triumph as they resumed frisking for weapons. Six foot tall Butch, well over 200 pounds threw his arm around Sylvia. Shocked from the shooting, and splattered in Jim's brain matter she drew back in horror. Slowly and gradually, Butch with his strong hand on her neck forced her head toward his own. Unable to resist she let out an anguished cry. He stifled it with his kiss. Not just a kiss, but a deep open mouth tongue fucking that he drew out because he could.

She let out another cry of distress and Butch slapped her hard across her face. She was shoved back with the bunched up women. The seven women in the group had been huddled in the middle as the remaining men were herded at gun point from the room. Still shaken and covered in blood she found herself pushed and shoved along with the other women out the door into the streets. It was first light of morning; there was the occasional burst of gunfire, laughter from the Ratlers and whimpers from the women as they were hurried along. Two men that Sylvia knew were being led away in another direction. Any delay and that woman got a sharp blow with a rifle.

Presently they reached the big parking lot that was the staging area for the attack. Several big pickup trucks were scattered across the lot. The trucks were raised with oversize tires. Sylvia's group was herded together with another smaller group of women. The women all knew each other, but there was nothing to say. They knew their fate, they were captives. Each face was pale in grief and fear. Mothers held their young girls' close and older women tried to console the younger. Amidst the sporadic gunfire and isolated explosions a couple more neighborhood women were brought in.

There was a loud clamor and shouting. Flames rose in the morning light, the school was burning. The Ratlers started to return, some driving stolen vehicles, all with stolen loot. By their laughter it was clear that the raid was a success. They had gotten what they wanted, loot and women. Now they had to get out before neighboring settlements could unite and counter attack.

The border wars had diminished the male population and the plague got everyone. Now there were more females than males. Collecting females became a sport. Perhaps males always had a desire for a harem.

The captured women huddled together in the center as the parking lot filled with returning men. The men were all dressed in different styles and shades of camouflage with military style vests over their chest. There was a constant drone of shouts and laughter from the victors. Raiders started to gather around the women. There were no guards to protect them. Like wolves they observed their prey, laughing and joking among themselves. Then grabbing a frightened woman, discussing her qualities and loudly expressing what they imagined they would do to her.

Jane, a heavyset woman was pulled kicking and screaming from the group. Ratler men descended on her tearing at her dress till her large belly and sagging breasts hung free. They laughed and poked at her flabby tits and tummy with their rifles. They did the same to the others who were fat, old, or they just didn't like. The poor sobbing women nearly naked, clothes in tatters, were prodded with rifles until they ran away. Young girls were pulled screaming from their mothers and told to run after the old women.

Sylvia looked on this abuse in dull horror. She stood huddled tightly in a cluster of about ten women, with armed men all around. Suddenly a hand grabbed her shirt at the neck and pulled her, positioning her where he wanted. They all were pushed and shoved into a line, shoulder to shoulder. She stood with her sisters numb to the shame of men groping and commenting about them as they fondled their way down the line.

"Get naked!" someone shouted and it was picked up and repeated by other men. One of the captives was hit with a rifle butt when she didn't respond fast enough. The raiders compared the women as they undressed and spoke about which one they preferred. Over the banter and laughter, a voice would shout "everything" or "take it all off."

Sylvia, her face lit by the morning sun, had no place to hide. Her bloody clothes lay strewn around her bare feet as she squatted on her heels, the way they told her. To add to the shame of it all, her captors demanded the naked women place their hands on their head.

"Spread 'em wide," the man in front of her demanded. Sylvia dutifully rearranged her legs. They were already as wide as possible, but that seemed to satisfy him. A female further down the line of squatting naked women was crying out in pain. She had been hit for resisting.

It was a relief when they were ordered to stand and put on their shoes and leaving their clothes in a pile, lined up by one of the large pick-up trucks. One by one the women were called to stand in front of the tailgate. The truck had been worked-on; it was raised with big tires much higher than normal. Butch; Sylvia recognized him as her lover's killer, sat on the tailgate high above, like a king.

Peggy, a pretty young girl, had the misfortune of being the first in line. She stood naked, visibly trembling looking up at Butch. Sylvia knew her; Peggy worked with the camp doctor, learning nursing with dreams of being a doctor. Butch took his time looking her naked body over. He ordered her to keep her hands from shielding her budding breasts then asked her name and age; embarrassing personal questions and laughing as she stammered out her replies.

"In back," he ordered and pointed to his truck. Peggy rushed to comply, she tried and tried again to climb up, but it was too high for such a small girl. Finally Butch reached down and with a hand between her legs effortlessly flipped her in. Peggy scrambled to the far corner to get as far away from him as she could and hugged her knees in fright.

The next girl endured the same interrogation. Butch called out a name and a Ratler took her to a different truck. Butch was dividing up the bounty; making sure each of his lieutenants was getting their share. And taking care of himself, of course.

Then it was Sylvia that was shoved in front of the tailgate. Butch took his time looking her body over. 'This fair woman with blond hair and bright eyes.' He checked his favorites - her breasts, figure, pussy; yes, yes, yes. He would keep her. But he already taken the young cute one. He ran through his questions with her. 'Still you have to be fair; if you want to stay alive.'

Sylvia answered flatly. She was overcome with the shame and disgrace she had endured as a woman.

"Hugo," Butch decried, and waved for the next woman to come forward.

Strong hands took Sylvia by the back of her neck and led her away to her new life.

Across the lot they walked. Sylvia naked but for her short ankle boots; the ultimate walk of shame. Her head bent down as the man holding her joked with others. He lifted her with a hand on her ass and tossed her in a truck bed. The gate clicked shut. Sylvia was in a cage of steel bars that had been welded in the back of the pick-up truck. It was tall enough for her to stand; no place to sit; her bare breasts pressed against the bars as she looked out.

+++

T-bone took possession of the new girl. T-bone was both very fat and very bald. He spoke in a slow, deliberate way. He took her hand as if she was a child and helped her down from the truck. They were in a small abandoned town, like so many are. Main Street was in various states of disrepair, some stores still boarded up others with broken windows. Sylvia looked around for help but only saw Ratler men. She froze; the thought of walking across the street naked feeling so very wrong.

"Clothes, I need something."

"When you are told to do something, you will say yes," T-bone growled. "And when you're struck you will take it and thank me."

He let go of her hand and slapped the side of her face once then twice, then waited for her response.

"Thank you," she said. Then repeated it more softly, "Thank you."

"You're good. You're very good. It's chiefly your eyes, I think, and that throb you get in your voice when you say thank you. Makes me hard," he answered.

"Now I don't mind a reasonable amount of trouble," he continued. He took her hand again and walked her naked across the street.

"But rules are rules. Commander Hugo Klebb is your lord and master. I am T-bone, I work for him. I take care of all Hugo's property. That means his girls, including you. We don't use slave here. You are his girls."

She let him lead her. Neither resisting or acquiescing. She moved mechanically as if in a daze.

The street was almost blocked with trucks as men unloaded stolen loot. T-bone led frightened Sylvia slowly past, pausing occasionally to turn the nude woman around for viewing as the men showed their approval with catcalls and obscene gestures. They walked past open doorways until they reached a general store; the windows covered with old outdated ads.

T-bone stopped to unlock the door and explained, "This is your temporary home while we are on the road."

To the left, Sylvia saw a cash register with small shelves of empty candy boxes and different potato chips. To the right; towering shelves, whole rows were empty. At first glance the middle was a maze of empty shelves. Then Sylvia saw the pattern; mattress on the floor next to lamps. Clothes on hangers and the shelves made little bedrooms with storage and even some privacy.

Three women similarly dressed in tight tops and shorts lounged on mattresses and pillows in one of the larger areas. Upon seeing T-bone enter they surprised Sylvia by lining up on their knees.

"Ahh.. Hugo's girls! And just the way I like them, on their pretty knees."

"No time for our little games, my dears. So sorry." The kneeling girls looked relieved.

"Commander Hugo wants to see his newest acquisition right away," he continued. "Lilly, Ruby, Fanny, this beauty is err..." T-bone paused to look Sylva up and down, "Honey. Her name is Honey."

'Honey?' The scenes of the past hours flooded her thoughts. 'And now she was Honey,' she thought. "A captive, a slave. Like Lilly, Ruby and Fanny, all pretty women, but slaves to a man.'

T-bone had ordered his girls to help her wash up and get dressed to meet her new master. In her anger Honey broke free from his grasp. T-bone ordered her to be obedient. The girls intervened; guiding Honey to a shower in the back room where she washed and composed herself. She watched the water; red with Jim's blood, swirl down the drain. The girls did her hair and even applied oils and light makeup, while T-bone nodded his head in approval.

+++

"Come in... Oh you are pretty. I didn't know when to expect you. It was only half an hour ago I knew you were on your way," Commander Hugo Klebb, successful raider and collector of captive women welcomed his newest acquisition. Honey, wearing a sheer black dress, had been 'made ready' by his girls. Hugo dismissed T-bone and walked Honey into his apartment.

Seated comfortably on his couch Honey had a chance to look over the man that claimed her. He was a huge black man about 6'-5", late 30's. His huge arms were covered in tattoos. He was a tall, strong, well built, imposing man with a perpetual, gentle smile.

He asked her questions about her upbringing and experiences and seemed genuinely interested in her. Honey confronted him with her fears of him and he tried to ease her by holding her and saying it will be alright. His hands, big and black lingered on her pale thighs. They talked into the evening.

It felt natural to accept a glass of water and later when feeling warm and a little disoriented and confused, he reassured her that it would all be ok and a few vodka shots would help.

Hugo put his big arm around her waist, "So tiny. You need a nice warm comfy bubble bath, with scented candles. The works."

In her disoriented state, a relaxing spa-like bath sounded very good. Hugo led her to the bath. Suddenly her dress was pulled up to her waist revealing a glistening pussy surrounded by neatly-trimmed blonde hair. He manipulated her gently but decisively into the tub, all the while reassuring her over her objections. With the water warmed and scented bubbles added she relaxed, and her objections slowed and eventually stopped. Even in her drowsy state she realized that he was not listening to her.

Honey looked around the room for the scented candles. She had been promised candles. She turned to Hugo to say something but Hugo had taken an oversized soapy sponge and was lathering up her breasts. It felt better than candles. His strong hands leaned in and soaped her body, massaging her all over. Chest, arms, legs, feet; still it was a shock when he reached for her sex. He sharply slapped her hands away and continued, thoroughly soaping her vagina and moving to her asshole, in her asshole and then back again. He continued to wash her body, but returned to methodically wash her vulva and asshole three times.

He wrapped her in a large towel to keep her cozy and led her to a bedroom. Obvious on the night table were two imposing dildos and a tube of lubrication in plain sight among the other toys. A bundle of rope lay on the floor beside the bed. His intentions for her were clear.

To Honey it was primal, this big man had claimed her. He told her that he owned her and was getting her cunt and asshole ready for his use. It drove her wild. She didn't know if it was from the drug that he had given her or if she herself was always meant to be used like a nasty bitch with no regard for her feelings.

He spanked her engorged clit and said in his deep voice, "Welcome to your new home girl. I knew your little white cunt was ready for training. I suppose I should teach you some manners."

Her body was burning hot. Even him spanking her pussy felt way too stimulating. What had he given her? Why did it have to feel so good?

He wasted no time in stripping her and throwing her down on the bed. She was positioned face down, on her knees with her dripping cunt in the air. Honey could feel his urgency. He made it clear, was going to fill her. In a moment of clarity she could see that he was going to make her into his dumb bitch.

Two long cords tied her hands to the bed. Then he commented about her body saying things like, "Look at these pussy lips, fit for a whore," and he pulled and pinched them. He totally dehumanized her, humiliated her and spanked her until her ass cheeks were red. He put a vibrator to her cunt and forced her to cum repeatedly while begging him to fuck her.

"Tell me what you are feeling right now, girl."

"I can't think straight, it's like electricity running through me, from my nips down through... It's release. All that's left is pleasure."

"Like a bitch in heat?"

"Yes..."

Finally he lined his monster of a black cock up with her vagina. He impaled her, slowly, invading her a half inch at a time. When he was fully inside he started fucking her with long hard strokes. It drove her wild. He told her to moan and scream, and she did, then he demanded louder. The nasty language began to sound like flattery to her. It didn't matter anyway, because by then, she wanted to be used, like a fuck-toy. He brought her to climax again and again until she was broken, a drooling mess, not even listening anymore.