Sylvia and Her Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I be, Oh, god! Sir."

"Don't hide, Soraya. Let me hear you squeal."

Displayed like that Soraya was completely at their mercy. The men grabbed at her, feeling, pinching and penetrating the most private places. Soraya could not move and didn't even cry out. She just took it, grimacing her face, resigned to take her punishment.

Honey was relieved when ape man led her away. The ape was alternately tender and then the complete opposite of tender. He kissed every inch of her body, but also slapped her while fucking. Honey would lean up and kiss him after every slap, to show him, yes, she really was his little whore the night and he could do whatever he wanted. Before taking her mouth he smeared his pre-cum on her lips, like lipstick. Then he joined the small number of men who have cum straight down her throat. Whenever he was about to cum inside her, he'd grab both her breasts and bear down hard. Eventually he got tired and Honey gently washed his penis, giving him one last kiss before he left.

Alone with Hugo, she had to ask. He was lying on the bed and Honey snuggled up against him. "Please master Hugo, tell me what Soraya did." And she began by kissing his neck.

"That girl...," he said.

"Yes?" Honey softly kissed his chest and was working her way down.

"I've thought I had the best pussy a guy could get, but that angelic looking toy's cunt. Fuck, just unreal."

She softly kissed his dick that had grown thinking about his 'toy.'

"Every drop of semen my body has created has gone in or on that cunt. Can't fucking get enough of her."

"She's a lucky girl," Honey said and took his hard cock in her mouth.

He tasted terribly strong and fresh of another woman. It had to be Soraya. Honey wanted to gag but Hugo pushed further in. She felt every inch of him stretch her mouth and felt him hit the back of her throat, causing more gagging. He pushed further down till her mouth swallowed his whole erection. His pubes were in her mouth and her face pressed into his crotch.

"She fucking turned me into a cuck at first. The first stroke inside her and I'd cum. That face with those eyes and her perfect tits and how her cunt would squeeze my cock and even her little moan is so fucking hot... and I'd fill her ass with cum on that first stroke."

His hand kept firm pressure on the back of Honey's head, holding her there. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she gagged. She started to tear up, but he didn't care. He held Honey, his cock down her throat. She could feel her throat tighten around his cock every time she gagged and choked.

"So I had to punish her for it. I've fucked Soraya every fucking way a slave that pretty should be fucked. I've slapped her tits while fucking her till my hand hurts. I've fucked her with my foot on her pretty face. I've even fucked her up her asshole. Finally I hung her on my wall."

Honey could feel his body tighten and his cock seemed to get bigger, growing in her throat somehow.

"I remember fucking her with my cum on her face. I had her on her hands and knees and I pulled her hair back all the way so I could see her pretty face covered in my cum. And I was so fucking deep inside her. I pulled her back even more so I could see her tits. And I could see my hand prints on them still from earlier...her perfect tits were red still from earlier when I slapped them while fucking her. Was just sooo..." He gave a deep moan. "...was just so fucking proud that I did that to her. That my cum was dripping from such pretty tits."

Hugo groaned and Honey's mouth filled with his warmth as he came. A monster load, hot and thick. She had a hard time keeping it all in her mouth and felt guilty as she gulped it down; the biggest load she ever swallowed and it was because of another woman.

+++

A couple of days later when T-bone arrived to lead her up to Hugo's apartment, her heart sank and her lips quivered in fear. The moment she undressed her master seized her by her neck and threw her face down on the bed. Then he tied her feet and hands to the frame in such a way that her ass was up and legs spread. His belt whistled in the air and came down on her ass.

"I know where to strike to wake the keenest pain or the sharpest stings of pleasure."

Honey howled, begged and sobbed. The belt landed again and she struggled to get away. The third belt stroke came at her from below, landing between her legs, the tip snapping up, reaching her navel. Her cries were frantic, piercing hard shrieks of agony; but Hugo only laughed saying, "You have to get past the pleasure stage."

Hugo pushed two fingers in her cunt causing her to gasp. He rolled her growing clit like a button under his thumb.

"Good little whore," he whispered over and over. "Now come for me cunt," he said gently, while he rubbed her clit. "You want Daddy to find some big dicks to fuck you?" he asked.

"Yes, Daddy, please!" she said, while cuming from his touch. The words came out, but they were without meaning at this point. Anything to appease the big man caressing her.

"I hope this will be a lesson to you. Now say 'Thank you'."

"Thank you."

Heavy T-bone came in and was soon naked fondling his fat erection. Between the two of them they untied her. T-bone pinned her knees up by her head which folded her in half. His thick cock entered and he started fucking her mercilessly. Honey gasped and moaned as his cock found her g-spot, she could see her stomach bulging as he thrust into her. He took her neck and choked her which put her over the edge. To her shame, she came on his cock with him deep inside. T-bone lightly slapped her cheek then pulled out and shook Hugo's hand.

Hugo arranged her legs and arms, getting her the way he wanted; ass up, head down on the bed.

"This is so you keep thinking of me," he said with a cruel smile. "Now, remember that your actions reflect on me. Any disobedience will be doubly punished."

Picking up a vibrator, he held it to her sensitive clit pushing her to another wave of orgasms and told her he wouldn't stop until she begged for more cum. Again she would have said anything.

"Come on in," he called out.

Three raiders came in to use her body. Her face was pushed into the mattress by one as the others waited to fuck. Strong and eager he fucked her until exploding deep inside. He withdrew and then she felt exposed and pathetic, feeling the cool air on her hot open sex, the voices chatter above and another cock rubbing and entering. Hugo demanded she thank each and every one after they emptied their balls in her.

Once they were all spent Hugo turned her over; spread her cunt and squeezed the cum from her for their amusement. All the while he crooned in her ear things like, "My good whore, who's a good cunt? My sweet little cunt."

+++

Back in the store front with the other captives, Honey lay on her mattress, eyes closed reliving her time with Hugo. Thoughts of Jim never entered her mind. It was Hugo whipping her pussy and only Hugo's big black cock fucking her to ecstasy. Lilly, Ruby and Fannie still avoided her. Occasionally they would look over and see her with legs spread; absent-mindedly fondling her herself. The days and nights wore on. Each night one of his other girls was summoned to master Hugo, but not Honey.

Five long boring days dragged by, then 2 more. A feeling grew deep inside with each passing hour till it overtook all rational thought. Thoughts of a desire of pleasing him, of being completely taken and fucked, raped, used; however he wants no desire to fight. Thoughts of being used by others, of having cum dripping. To again feel sore nipples and bruises from being spanked and being just so full of cum.

Finally in her despair she begged T-bone "If you care at all for me, tell the Commander not to deny me. Tell him I am sorry for whatever I did to displease him."

Two more long days dragged by before she was summoned to Hugo.

T-bone led her into the Commander's empty bedroom, throwing her on the bed. He roughly stripped her and tied her to the bed in a kneeling position. With her securely tied he settled in behind her and leisurely played with her pussy. It wasn't long before she was dripping wet on his probing fingers. He clamped her pussy lips apart, gave her a dozen sloppy wet slaps to her needy cunt and left her there, her pussy forming a pool on the sheets.

Within the hour Honey heard a commotion in the outer room and Hugo opened the bedroom door. She was greeted by a gang of excited male voices talking over one another.

A voice rang out. "Where's that needy cunt?"

Hugo approached and placed a large dark hand on her blonde head saying loud enough for all to hear, "You want to be fucked whore? Okay, you'll be fucked."

She would be made to satisfy any requests made. However they wanted. Her cunt, already eager, quickly lubed up for the first one. He fucked her violently as the others played with her open body. Soon a naked man slid under her, sucking her nipples then pulling as if to tear them from her. Honey felt the hot ejaculate of the man deep inside. He withdrew and the man under her slipped into her lips. Immediately another pushed against her asshole; the tip pressing again and again till it finally stretched her hole wide enough to enter. Hugo had not allowed anyone else to fuck her ass up until this point and it was the first time she was being double penetrated. All the while her pussy was still clamped wide open.

Hugo was watching his men work her over, like a general, motivating and directing. Saying to Honey, "Be careful what you wish for girl."

Honey got a glimpse of Hugo smiling at her. She was impaled by two cocks that filled her; unable to move and her whole body quivered as she moaned mindlessly. She was being fucked like she was a sex doll, not a person. She just existed for their pleasure. The anal attack continued. The ultimate screaming orgasm came when both men got a perfect rhythm starting deep in her asshole that pulsed through her cervix. She came hard, drooling, screaming and panicking, like the good submissive slut she had become. By the time the men were done, Honey was completely spent; face down, flat on the bed.

Hugo whispered in her ear, "Oh, don't you look lovely with seven loads."

They untied her, turned her over and laughed at her ruined makeup. Hugo spread her cheeks and dug two fingers into each of her holes, scooping out cum and feeding the salty cream to her as she continued to tremble in orgasmic aftershocks.

Later when the men had left and they were alone, Hugo lifted her up tenderly. "That's what you get for being such a sexy slave," he said and carried her to the bath.

He bathed and brushed her, applied oils and lotions, like the prized captive she was and placed her on clean sheets saying, "Such a good slut, holding her cunt open for so many dicks. I'm proud of you."

Honey was overcome with a wave of admiration for her dominant male. Without a word she got off the bed and knelt on the floor at his feet. She lowered her head and kissed his bare foot. He had utterly broken her spirit and she was ready to do anything; whatever he required.

He raised her chin with his finger and looking in her face asked, "Woman, who are you?"

"What does it matter to you? You take what you want."

"True. You have this hold on me."

"Whatever you call me; I will come."

Suddenly he grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her to her feet. "What are you?," he demanded.

"I am your slave girl. I am ready to serve."

__

Fade to black

Roll credits

CUT!

That's a wrap!

Thank you everybody.

Elizabeth, outstanding performance! You played Sylvia so well. I am having a wrap party tonight...

at my place....