Sylvia and Her Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's more intense each time. Oh, lord. I'm gonna.... Please, no more, Sir."

"Learning some manners, good. But you still complain too much."

"Here it comes... I'm c-cummming!"

"You now live to serve. Don't worry, I will teach you everything you need to learn. Here comes the next lesson."

"Oh no. Not there. Please, Sir. Yeeesh!"

"Filled up, is this what you want?"

"So good, Sir. Once it's in."

"That's the dedication I want to see."

With the drugged water it went on for hours without rest.

Commander Hugo told his men, "A great way to train your captive is to wake her up by introducing new things. That hazy dreamlike state is perfect to introduce her to her new life. Especially with someone to help, and then you let her fall right back to sleep."

Honey woke up the next morning in a complete haze, most of the night was lost to black outs. But there was no mistaking finding a dildo in her cunt and a vague recollection of T-bone deep in her ass.

A strong female trace was in the air and an even stronger disgusting taste in her mouth, her stomach churned against foreign fluids, her rear was slimy and leaking while the other had mostly dried stuck to her body.

It took a few seconds for the flood of indecencies suffered, to force their way back into her mind. The obscenities committed the howling and begging like a greedy-little bitch in heat. The proof was dried like frosting on her body.

Over the next couple of days, Honey was kept naked for Hugo's personal use throughout the day. When his raiders were unloading loot from their trucks below he would open the bedroom window and pound his captive hard, making her wail in ecstasy and beg loud enough to be heard on the street below. Discussions with his men in the outer room would be paused while he returned to the bedroom to make Honey moan aloud.

Even before the fourth day was over each and every Ratler had heard the pretty new blonde getting railed and cumming on Hugo's coal black cock, calling out, "Daddy, take my hungry cunt!"

The fifth day was much worse. Honey had been moved from the commander's comfy apartment to the indignity of the street. Throughout the long day and into the cool of the night, Honey huddled on the sidewalk by the base of a lamppost, a few yards from Hugo's door. Exposed completely to the sun, wind and the passing Ratlers, as they attended meetings with their commander. Exposed to all as the trucks drove past on the street. Completely naked except for the heavy unyielding steel about her neck, linking her in place. Standing or sitting gave no relief from the relentless sun or abrasive concrete against her chafed feet and knees.

Circling the pole shortened her heavy chain but provided some little retreat from yet another demanding male. Anyway they quickly learned the power of pulling the chain and forcing her to cum. Their taste remained on her tongue even as it dried on her thighs.

The humiliation of her predicament washed over her in waves as free men stood looking down upon her as she huddled, a pathetic naked chained slut before their throbbing hard cocks. Her position in the Raiders camp was sealed.

But beneath that an earthquake slowly grew as her bodily functions grew. She would have to and it would be evident to all, undeniable, right there on the sidewalk beside her, like an animal. Honey felt like she was drowning in a sea of disgusting shame.

Then he dismissed her, sending her back to T-bone to stay with his other women in the store. Hugo's obvious fascination with her affected the other girls and they shunned her. Even T-bone avoided her, only enjoying her throat once to show his dominance. With no one to speak to, Honey retreated into a shell, going days without saying a word. She didn't know who she was anymore after the things he made her do.

It was in her third week when T-bone returned to the little store with a gift for Honey. It was a skimpy yellow bikini several sizes too small for her. Honey looked at the clothing rack; there were bras, lingerie, dresses, pants, all in her size but she knew better than to say anything and she put it on. It barely covered her areolas and did nothing to cover her ass.

Silent and obedient Honey in the tiny bikini followed T-bone out into the street. The trucks were lined up in a convoy as Honey was paraded past the men hanging over the sides and through windows. T-bone led her to Hugo's truck at the front of the line and ordered her in back. She felt the folds of her cunt come free from the bikini bottom as she climbed in. Handcuffed to the truck bed she was taken on the raid, as if she was their mascot. And there she stayed during the fighting.

Two hours later the men started to return in small groups. Honey could see they were more subdued than when they left. Apparently the settlement was not as well stocked as they hoped. They did however capture a small cadre of women which they eagerly divided up. As usual the younger female adults were prized captives. Males were sent off to the potash mines or traded away. Older females were destined to work. Few older cunts were attractive enough for the demanding males.

From her position handcuffed in the truck bed, Honey watched the group of captive women be stripped then divided up and divided again. Like when picking a team, the best went first. Ratler men eagerly led young women to their trucks and vanished in a roar of engines and screeching tires. At last her diver escorted a nude woman almost completely covered in mud and cuffed her in Honey's truck.

The two women stared at each other. One in complete shock, the other silent out of sympathy for the both of them.

"They made me wear this," Honey said in explanation of her tiny bikini.

The woman just nodded.

But after a while she opened up slowly. The women introduced themselves and Honey gave her a quick summary of what's in store for her. Her name was Soraya, she was older, 42 years. She had covered herself in mud and dirt when the attack started. She had heard that it would prevent her being raped or abducted.

Honey was blunt with her, "You need your good looks to survive, around here."

As the women stood in the truck bed each with one hand cuffed to the rail, they shared stories and tried their best to clean the dirt from Soraya. As the mud came off it became clear that she really had a gorgeous face, with dirty but otherwise flawless skin. She had a nice leggy model level figure but she was absolutely blessed with impossibly perfect natural boobs. Boobs that will just make you stare. Full, round and pert, Soraya swore that they were all natural and Honey had to feel them for herself.

"The leader of the Ratler's is Hugo. The big man. When he sees you, he's going to fill you with his semen." Honey warned her.

"I don't want to fuck him," she moaned. "I'm not like that."

"You're so sweet. Cute innocent girls' cunts like you are too good to pass up. Even if you are 42."

The truck lurched ahead with tires spinning. Throughout the drive back to the Ratler camp, Honey tried to prepare her new friend for slave life. She got an earful. Back at camp they were quickly separated by T-bone. Honey's last view of Soraya was her being led off to Hugo's apartment.

+++

It was in her fifth week when T-bone gave her the news. Hugo had ordered her to be sold. Her sobbing questions were met with, "No reason is necessary. No you cannot speak to the master! Now get dressed woman, jeans and a shirt." Ruby smiled at her misfortune.

Honey was led down the street to the 'slave market'. T-bone pushed her through the heavy door into what had been a neighborhood bar. It had all the trappings of a bar; dark wood paneling, tables and chairs pressed together on one side to make room, a long bar on the other side.

Seated on bar stools were three women, one was older, about 45, still attractive and well dressed. The other two must have been size 2 without a single wrinkle. They wore make-up and bright, tight outfits. These were pleasure girls; as long as their good looks lasted.

When they were ready and on their stools the door was opened to buyers. Katya in a stiff military shirt and camo pants handled the three women. Only her feminine face and a hint of breasts gave her away as a woman. She stood by her charges answering questions and talking up the sale. Apparently the man she worked for and that had owned the three girls had been killed in a raid. The attractive older woman had been with her now dead master a long time. She was known throughout the camp for her cooking skills and her pleasing nature in and out of bed. She sold quickly.

Buyers were more cautious with the two younger girls. Katya would have them present their tits, bend and show their rears and the men would look and feel then haggle over the price. But eventually those two also found new masters.

Many stopped in front of Honey, to ogle and grope her but she was known by all to be the boss man's personal fucktoy and buyers just didn't want the hassle.

Katya was good at her job and showed her product off to all customers, encouraging them to touch and feel. Then she would hit them with the sales pitch, "You can have her for your own personal use..."

Standing with hands on the stool, back arched, rear end towards the heavyset middle aged man ogling her, Holly shook her bare ass invitingly per Katya's instructions. The man, Katya called them all Dick, was definitely interested; Katya saw the tent in his pants and moved to close the sale.

"Look at that pretty pink asshole, even I, a woman, can't resist finger-banging that. Look at how it makes her wiggle...."

She encouraged Dick to finger-bang the slave, reminding him that she is just another slave girl to entertain a lucky man.

"See how soaked she is. She wants you. Would you like to take her home with you? Make an offer."

There was a commotion by the door and in walked Butch. Honey risked a brief look to see what's happening and immediately recognized the man she hated most. It took a second much longer look to recognize the girl he had in tow. It was cute Peggy from the clinic. She was 18 or 19 years old, a dainty 5 foot 1 with dark brown hair, slim with a modest chest. But her outfit! A lilac and orange floral coordinated set with high waisted miniskirt that laces up the side and a crop top that tied together in the front. She was all sexy feminine thighs, midriff and cleavage.

When Butch approached, little Peggy followed. Honey had turned completely around, her enticing seduction forgotten. Even Katya was captivated by the spectacle. Butch held a shiny dog leash. The silver chain fell from his hand in forming a parabolic arc rising under her miniskirt. When he pulled, the chain tightened, lifting her skirt, and she followed. It must have been attached to her vulva.

When asked, Butch showed the rings in her bare outer labia where her chain was attached. As for cute little Peggy she didn't say a word. Apparently Butch had given her his truck keys to hold in her mouth. The heavy key-fob with several keys dangled from her lips as she dutifully bit down as if dropping it was unthinkable. Her hands were free and empty but she kept them folded behind her and dared not move them.

Their eyes locked, Peggy recognizing Sylvia from their life, so long ago. Honey saw her lovely eyes travel down her body and a question flash across her face. Honey realized they shared the same question. 'What happened?' How did a young promising girl become an obedient chained up sex toy? And how did Sylvia, a young woman with her whole life ahead of her, end up with her bare ass being sold in a bar?

Kayla's seduction attempt of her Dick was broken and the man decided he did not want to get between the leaders over some slave girl.

Butch however showed an interest in buying her, telling Katya he needed to see that she had not been damaged. Honey glared at him and frowned to show her displeasure but in the end was forced to completely undress and position herself for a full inspection by Jim's killer once again. All done in front of wide eyed Peggy.

But before Katya could shake hands on the deal, Commander Hugo Klebb appeared in the doorway. Pushing people aside he stood in front of the naked Honey and ordered, "There will be no sale today! Take this woman back to my quarters this instant!"

Honey was brought back to the store. Despite everything that happened she felt comfortable on her old mattress with Lilly, Ruby and Fanny nearby.

Alone in the night, laying on her mattress she was convinced that Hugo cared for her. 'For why else would he have canceled that horrible sale? But why did he send her there in the first place? Was it to teach her a lesson? Did she displease him?' Horrible conflicting scenarios swirled in her mind. Wondering, fearing, doubting. Dreaming the dreams only slaves know.

A day passed and another. T-bone would come and take one or more of the other girls, returning them happy and joyful the next day. But he had no news for her. The girls, always aware of their master's changing affections, also shunned her. Honey could overhear them bubbling over with their latest stories as the girls lay together on a mattress. Honey moved to soothe her troubled mind, with her hand. It had become a casual hobby for her.

Another night had settled and all the girls were asleep in their comfortable old store when T-bone barged in. "Honey! Get over here! Now!"

It was the middle of the night. Honey stumbled to the center clearing her hair a mess, in an oversized white t-shirt that she used as pajamas and yawned. "What do you want?"

"Come. Hugo wants you."

"I'll get cleaned up." She ran her hands through her hair and tried to rub the sleep from her eyes.

"No time for that. Just as you are." T-bone took her by her hand and pulled her out the door in her bare feet as Lilly, Ruby and Fanny watched in shock.

T-bone dragged Honey across the cold dark street and down an alley, away from Hugo's apartment. Honey scurried to keep up with the big man.

Abruptly, T-bone stopped in front of a red door. A wave of apprehension ran through Honey, but it was too late to stop from being pushed through the door into what appeared to be an office. Only a round table sat in the middle with a dozen men sitting or standing around. There was tension in the air and cards on the table, a pile of money in the center.

T-bone had pushed her toward the table and let her fend for herself. Honey looked around for a friendly face, a bartender in the back with a young scantily clad girl serving drinks, men looking serious all staring at her like wolves. These were not Ratler men that she had seen before but strangers. Across the table sat Hugo. She went to stand by him.

Bending down she whispered in his ear, "I'm sorry Sir. I didn't have time to get dressed."

Hugo, his mind on other matters, ignored her. "Now that she's here, we can continue. To review, the pot was bumped to 65 tho. I'm putting this fine cocksucker up. Winner gets the pot and the cocksucker."

"How do we know she is any good at cock sucking?" A fat sweaty man sitting across from Hugo spoke up.

"If you would like, you can try her out. Take that damn shirt off and show him." Hugo ordered.

Again all eyes turned to Honey, only this time there was impatience. The humiliation of being a prize hit her only to be swamped by the impossible demand of proving she can suck cock. 'What to do? Go over, drop to her knees and suck?' The thought of the debasement made her sick.

To gain time she reached and pulled the cotton shirt over her head. Her hands automatically cupped her breasts, she felt her nipples harden. She made a conscious effort to hold her hands at her side.

"I can suck your cock and balls. I'll lick your shaft and head and fuck you with my tongue until you cum like crazy." She forced herself to hold her head up and look the man in his eyes as she said the words, still she felt her stomach lurch.

Honey didn't know how the sweaty ape would take her reply or if Hugo would approve. She shivered hoping and praying that it would not go bad for her and somehow Hugo would not lose her to the beast.

There was an uncomfortable silence for a moment. "I suspect you could," he smiled. "I am going to win your ass and put your pretty little mouth to work full time."

The ape was laughing. Other men joined in. The serving girl smiled at her. Honey looked at Hugo to save her and realized it all depended on what cards he held. She belonged to whoever won a card game. In his huge hands was a pair of twos. Water pooled in her eyes.

Hugo sensed her fright. "It's never over till the river card is dealt," he told her.

The game resumed, for Honey it was comparable to life and death. Around the table it played out, fold, fold, hit me, fold, hit me. Hugo and the man across, had gone quiet, no banter, just a blank expression. A quick glance at the cards, Honey thought she glimpsed another 'two.' And that quickly it's over. Hugo takes down the pot with trip two's vs a pair of sevens. Hugo won.

The game was over, the tension broken, the men standing or moving around congratulating one another. Honey stood naked among them staring stupidly at the three two's on the table that decided her fate. Affection wrenched at Honey's heart. Her face turned a rosy red, her legs trembled. Her clitoris wouldn't let it stop, not just the pink bud on the outside, but deep inside. The affection was for Hugo who had saved her and had the power to put her in that place to begin with. Her legs twitched from the powerful sensations flowing from her sex.

The serving girl approached with napkins and said softly, "Use this. You're dripping."

An hour or two later, the room had largely emptied out. Only the ape man from the other group, Hugo and their underlings remained.

"Tell him you are going to be his whore for tonight," Hugo commanded with a grin and pointed to the ape man.

Honey had no choice. She shimmied up to him, leaned in with her lips against his ear. "I'm gonna be your whore tonight."

Honey felt his hand grab the back of her head. She could feel her scalp burning as he pulled her hair. He forced her to look up at him and when she did, he slapped her across the face hard. She just looked up at him. He raised his hand again and she recoiled in fear.

"Good," he said. "You will look good with my cock in your mouth."

With Hugo leading they went down a hall and down a narrow stairway to a surprisingly elegant man-cave but with beds. The entire wall at the far end of the room was in the dark, while the rest was well lit. But even through the darkness, the pale white skin of a nude woman showed through. In fact, the nude body was impossible to miss. She was standing, her back against the wall, arms and legs extended out, as close to an X as a naked woman can get. Honey couldn't be sure for it was dark but it looked like her beautiful friend Soraya from the raid. How long had she been like that?

Honey never felt as defenseless as now. She knew now was the time for a slave girl to be perfectly obedient. Anything to avoid joining her friend; nude and splayed open on a wall.

She hugged the ape man's arm, cozying up to him like his girlfriend as she followed him around. Hugo showed off his playroom ending up in front of Soraya as they admired her tits. A purple bruise on her right breast ruined the perfection. Wide dark metal straps bolted her wrists and ankles to the wall. Her face showed the stress she was under, but Honey could not meet her eyes.

Hugo had no such reservations and looked in her eyes. He ruffled her hair while whispering, "Did you miss me?"

Soraya replied with a low, barely audible, "uh-huh."

He tweaked her clitty and whispered, "Are you wet down here, thinking about me?"