All Comments on 'Sylvia's Mom Pt. 14'

by OG4U

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

I have enjoyed your story and hope you continue with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing again

I have loved all of your series so far and hope more many more chapters to all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE PLEASE !!

you have a really good story going keep it coming . you have 4 to 5 ladies want to become his sex slaves and more , and a few others maybe in the future ?

JadestoyJadestoyover 6 years ago
Please more

I loved this series

~toy~

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep up your great story!

Please keep your story going. I can't wait to read more chapter's in this story. Keep them coming.

nsebuildnsebuildover 6 years ago
Can't wait to read more

Very good story so far. please keep up with your good word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OG4U

Are you going to continue this story? I REALLY hope you do and not be like so many writers on this site who leave their stories half ass. I understand that being a writer is sometimes trying but please keep this going.

TK

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

More please it's the best i have read .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I have been hoping to read more of him with Sylvia it's almost as if she has been abandoned, it would be good for the story if they get married and she is the first to have children. Hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story

This was a good story. Please continue with the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
continue the story PLEASE!!

continue the story it was getting good start this girls training to be his slave , marry Sylvia's mom and make her his slave to plus there are others that want to be his slave . DON'T let the story die at this point continue it . PLEASE !

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 5 years ago
Continue

This was just getting better and then stops, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

DON'T let the story die at this point continue it . PLEASE Story just becoming better need more chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continue

This is a great story and it canonly get better from here. I also think Sylvia’s father and his master shouldcome into it, perhaps to do as Sylvia’s father’s master said about making Sheila and Sylvia his?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WHEN ARE U GOING TO FINISH THE STORY

THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY. WHY DID U NOT FINISH IT. OR DID I MISS SOMETHING.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think you should continue the story.

P_DoggP_Doggabout 2 years ago

Would be great if this story ever got finished, but I highly doubt it will, it doesn’t look like the author has been online here in 3 years.

Gym52Gym527 months ago

This great work has followed your usual template, a brilliant introduction to the premise and the characteristics of the principals, you then appear to enjoy taking your characters through a number of convoluted adventures, you then stop as it you are unable to let the characters go.

The later chapters of this story appear to have been properly proofread and edited whether this is what has happened or you have been more diligent in your work ethic I do not know, but it has been easier to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous