Sylvia's Needs

Story Info
Sylvia is in need of something.
1.3k words
4.31
6.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the mothers from my sons class attracted my attention more then once. Her name was Sylvia, an attractive blonde with a nice round ass and a nice pair of round B cup tits.

Sylvia is usually dressed in outfits that complement either her ass or breasts, sometimes just both.

Just this morning for example, as I was bringing my son to school I met Sylvia almost halfway up the street on foot. My own pace slowed as I wanted to watch Sylvia from the back, wiggling her ass in front of me bringing her own daughter to school. Sylvia was wearing this tight black skirt clearly outlining her ass cheeks split by probably a thong. I watched her walk in front of me a couple of minutes before my son caught up with her daughter.

Sylvia turned around, spotting me following her with my eyes, "you watching my ass?" she jokingly shot towards me. "Definitely." I replied with a smile, increasing my pace to catch up with her.

We had a pleasant chat whilst dropping of the kids at school.

After dropping the kids off we walked home making small talk. I noticed Sylvia was straightening her shirt quite a few times while we were making small talk and moving along the road. Each time she fixed her shirt she would push her breasts a little forward, allowing me a glance at her breasts. Sylvia invited me over for a cup of coffee so we walked past my house towards hers.

The chat took a rather flirty tour as she asked my what my significant other would say if she knew we were going for coffee together. I observed Sylvia before formulating my answer.

She had this shy look upon her face twirling a finger through her hair.

I explained that I was in an open relationship and that flirting was definitely allowed. So there was not a real problem for me.

I continued by asking the same question to her.

"I make my own choices who I want to drink coffee with, but I usually pick the more attractive fathers." she replied.

"So you do this more often?" I replied with a smile.

"I have got my needs," she replied with a smile on her face.

This is me, as we approached her house, she opened the front door and stepped inside. I followed her, turned around to close the door. As I turned around to face Sylvia my jaw dropped. In the time I was turned around and closing the door she had stripped and stood in front of me wearing a very hot set of red lingerie.

Her tits perfectly fitted inside a red lace covered bra, matching thong perfectly outlining her round ass.

I was taken aback by this sudden change in atmosphere and just stood there.

Sylvia smiled "as I said, I have my needs." she slowly advanced placing a hand on my chest, reaching closer with her lips to mine. Her tits pressed against my chest as she stood on her toes to reach my lips.

My cock started to grow even though the situation was still quite overwhelming to me.

Sylvia kissed me on the lips whist slowly sliding down her hand towards my hard cock.

"I knew you wouldn't resist very long, none do." she whispered. She slowly lowered herself in front of me unbuckling my belt and lowering my pants. Without any hesitation she pulled down my boxers and took my cock in her mouth.

I felt her warm saliva covered tongue licking my hard cock, she put a hand around my shaft pushing her head further on my cock. Slowly my cock slid in and out of her mouth. I placed a hand on the back of her head, grabbing a fist full of hair.

She gasped as I pushed her head slowly but steadily upon my hard cock. I released some of the pressure on the back of her head allowing Sylvia to slide off my cock.

Before she would totally slide off my cock I applied a little more force on the back of her head whilst still having a fist full of her hair. I noticed she must like this as she moaned a little as I pushed her head upon my cock. I noticed she was rubbing her thong while I was pushing her head down with ever more force.

I allowed her some breathing time, softening my grip on her head.

Once again after a few seconds I forced her head back onto my cock meeting her downwards motion with a gentle thrust, clearly Sylvia did not expect this as she gagged on my cock reaching her throat. I continued to apply pressure for a few seconds before relaxing, allowing her to slide back her head.

Sylvia gasped for air as my cock nearly slid out of her mouth completely.

I pushed her head back onto my cock with more force this time as Sylvia clearly got off on this kind of treatment. She rubbed her pussy even faster through her thong as I kept abusing her mouth like this with my cock.

I decided it was time for me to take even more control, I released the tension on her head allowing my cock to slide out. I pulled her up to her feet by her hairs, kissing her intense when she reached my mouth. I turned her around on the spot and pushed her up against the door.

My hands reached down to her thong, and I pulled them down in one smooth motion, leaving them around her knees. Sylvia knew what this must mean and arched her ass backwards slightly.

"Oh yes, please fuck me, I need your cock inside of me." Sylvia moaned as I pushed her up against the door.

I shifted my position slightly and put my hard cock against her wet slid, sliding in just the tip of my cock. She pushed back slightly, wanting me deeper inside of her. I met her request with a hard thrust shoving my entire cock into Sylvia without mercy.

Sylvia gasped and moaned loudly, "oh yes, please fuck me." I picked up a rhythm fucking Sylvia with the entire length of my cock, my balls slapping against her thighs. With every thrust Sylvia would push her ass back slightly making the pounding even harder. With every thrust a moan escaped her lips. I placed a hand around her neck and my other hand slid up towards her tits, grabbing them forcefully.

I picked up the pace, pulling Sylvia back upon my cock even harder with the hand around her neck.

I lowered my mouth towards her ear and whispered "you like being used as fuck-meat, don't you?"

"Yes.. yes.. I do." Sylvia whimpered.

"Cum for me you little slut." I whispered in her ear.

Sylvia lowered a hand between her legs and started rubbing her clit vigorously, moaning loudly as I continued pounding her pussy.

I felt my orgasm coming so I slowed down my pace a little, allowing Sylvia to reach her orgasm first.

Sylvia noticed at once and moaned "faster.. faster.. fill me up with your cum." her breathing was shallow and fast, I picked up the pace slamming my cock in her pussy as fast as I could. Sylvia came to an earsplitting orgasm, shaking uncontrollable as I kept pounding her until I reached my own orgasm, filling her pussy with my cum.

We both stood there panting for a couple of minutes, my cock slowly sliding out of her pussy my cum oozing down her leg and dripping into her panties still wrapped around her knees.

With a big sigh Sylvia said "I really needed that, ill clean myself up a bit, still want that coffee?" Sylvia made her way upstairs.

"I can use some coffee, need some new energy." I said while pulling up my pants and making my way to the living room.