Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story and i likw the realism of it

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 2 years ago

Nice to see some actual boobs on the protagonist of an ENF story. I enjoyed how sweet Sylvie's relationship with Matt was and what a supportive yet fun friend Fiona was. The clothed-female-nude-female cuddling was great, and I wish there's been a CMNF cuddling between Sylvie and Matt at some point. The ending was a good punchline, but it felt a bit incomplete, like there was more to discuss with Sylvie's misadventures. A girl so prone to being an ENF target, but it seems to completely stop once she gets a boyfriend (which I'm glad she did). The way you gave Sylvie adequate description and worked her emotions and motivations into things also helped me empathize with her, which enhanced the ENF for me. My only other complain is that the flowery prose seems unusually out of place for a story taking place in a modern enough world to have The Cloud.

DevilbobyDevilboby9 months ago

I enjoyed this story and your use of the correct language and phrases really puts young Sylvie in the social strata to which she belongs. I feel her family are skilled professionals. When i was small I used to have a haversac and used to take bathing suits to the beach in south wales while mum used to carry the picnic and dad would bring his camera,

It was great fun, but of course my sisters didn't have to carry anything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...