Sylvie Smith's Embarrassing Misadventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," said Matt, when they sat up.

Sylvie looked. The male orgasm certainly made quite a mess. It, semen, was all over his penis and balls and her hand -- actually hands. She rather thought if it had been her with the penis she would be a bit embarrassed about that.

"I normally... and I don't in any way, Sylvie, mean this as a criticism 'cos it was lovely, I normally aim up my stomach not in the air. It's a bit easier to clean up! Of course, if we had some condoms then, well... or if you were on the Pill then it would all be..."

Sylvie looked sideways at Matt -- 'all inside me,' she thought. What a thing. "Perhaps," she said and set to work with the tissues. It was not easy.

It was not in fact a condom clad penis that came the next time they were alone together but rather the naked penis during a mutual masturbation session. Not with the two of them half clothed but completely naked. Matt had not so much done his wandering hands thing as come straight out with a 'could we make each other come this time?' request. She had nodded her assent and kissed him and then he had made a further request.

"I've been thinking. Can I watch you undress?"

"To music?"

"Well... that was not what I was thinking of, but... Just you saw me naked last week and, I've kept imagining you standing there like that. I didn't mean like a stripper."

Sylvie's shyness was there a bit but nothing, nothing like if she, for some reason, some inexplicable reason, had to do a striptease in front of an audience of many more than one person who happened to be her boyfriend. The idea: she would die! And the thought came back to her again and again that night as she went off to sleep. So much so that she awoke, soaked in perspiration, at three in the morning from what to her was a nightmare. She was back at school, in the school hall (though actually it had been nothing like her school hall in the way of dreams) on stage in front of an audience of parents and all her class -- and all the teachers -- and Mr. Sanderson from next door -- doing a striptease for charity of all things.

Quite why she had started in a trench coat, she was not sure, or a policeman's helmet, but had ended up in a gold brassiere -- with tassels - and panties and had got to the stage of holding her unclasped brassiere in her hands when she had woken up with the whole audience shouting 'yes, yes, yes!' She had awoken shaking with fear. To Sylvie's subconscious it had been more than embarrassment. She lay there panting in relief that it had been 'only a dream.' How awful. And all caused, and in the way of remembered dreams you can sometimes point to what had trigged them, all because of Matt's request to see her take her clothes off and stand naked for him. She had, of course done that to an audience of one. An appreciative audience, an audience who had then proceeded to kiss her all over.

And that had been quite something. Sylvie's hand slipped between her thighs as she remembered. He had kissed her 'everywhere' and made her come not with his fingers so much as his tongue. It has been a surprise, a revelation and she had not been at all embarrassed to have lain on her bed with her legs wide apart and had a still clothed Matt examining her sex at close range and then... That had been so good. Next time, she resolved, he would not simply be ejaculating up his stomach -- not that he had that afternoon, rather he had done more than that and come all the way up her stomach and onto her chest as he hovered over her and she had worked him -- she would make him come in her mouth.

Sex between couples should not be embarrassing but, unlike Sylvie, Matt had reason, perhaps, to be embarrassed. Not because of his penis, it was a perfectly adequate and standard size and shape of penis which did all the right things about keeping hard and not ejaculating too soon. But he lost that very hardness when a condom was rolled on. He just lost stiffness.

The boyfriend and girlfriend had moved on to another stage, the stage when they did not simply play with or euphemistically 'kiss' the other's genitalia but to sexual intercourse, the insertion of the male into the female.

He had good reason to be embarrassed because that was just not what a girl needed. A girl needs a stiff one. As simple as that. Matt had got up from Sylvie's bed and had stood there for a moment staring out of the window clearly rather upset at what had happened. Naked and with the latex sheath dangling down from his cock he did look less than 'manly.' Sylvie should not have giggled, but he really did look funny with the condom. She was, of course, instantly embarrassed and contrite. Men do not like being laughed at: though, of course, nor did Sylvie.

"Let me kiss it better," she had said, and he had been somewhat mollified by that. It had certainly stiffened inside the latex when Sylvie had sucked it into her mouth! Not that she had liked the rubbery taste and he had then got it into her only to lose stiffness again and, even so, it had kept coming out of her anyway when he thrust at her. It was not the most successful of deflowerings and, indeed all had been much better when they had resorted to oral pleasuring -- without the condom. That had gone, or come, very well.

The condom incident resulted in Sylvie visiting the doctor's surgery. She really should have gone a lot earlier and done what her friends advised and 'got on the Pill.' But for Sylvie it was a big step, speaking to the doctor about 'family planning' and options. All very clinical and matter of fact but even so... at least it had been a lady doctor. Sylvie had, of course, blushed in her rather obvious way, enough for the doctor to notice and comment. Sylvie was treated to a medical explanation of the phenomenon.

And so, a suitable time later, the condoms were dispensed with -- not that they had really worked, though they had done their job of keeping semen the right side of the latex -- and Matt was free to ejaculate in his rather copious way inside Sylvie and not suffer from a loss of firmness. And very nice it was too, and the acts that led up to that. Matt stayed very firm until he came. Nothing at all embarrassing about their sexual intercourse. Well, the sucking, wet noises were a little surprising but more a giggle than an embarrassment. The only thing she found a little unladylike, possibly almost embarrassing, was having to hold her sex after sexual intercourse when she went to the bathroom to prevent very obvious drippings of semen from her vagina out onto the carpet: though that was really Matt's fault for ejaculating so much!

Semen running from a freshly inseminated girl is not embarrassing really. Indeed, though Sylvie was not aware, some men really like to see that. And that is what is perhaps embarrassing: having other men see it. Sylvie had thought her run of naked embarrassment had come to an end some months before, except in her dreams, but it had not; it most certainly had not; and it was not just nakedness that was going to embarrass her.

It was a coincidence, an absolute coincidence, Matt had assured her. He had said 'no way' would he have invited his friends to see what his friends had, indeed, seen. How could she think it? He seemed to think his dripping erection was in some way more embarrassing for him than what they had seen of her -- less embarrassing for her. Like, as if!

Sylvie and Matt had gone out one Saturday for a walk. Of course, it was not going to be 'just for a walk,' both had known they would be rolling in long grass together, once or perhaps twice. A lovely sunny day, butterflies in the air, the sound of bees and the scents of summer. Good to walk hand in hand. Sylvie in a light cotton dress and straw sunhat with a ribbon, Matt out of jeans and into shorts with a tee shirt and baseball cap.

They had found, late in the morning, a deserted spot, long grass with a few tracks through it. Sylvie and Matt had walked off a track towards a few standing trees and settled themselves in the dappled shade below. A soft bed for a boy and girl to do private things together. A soft bed to kiss and cuddle, a soft bed to gradually undress upon and be freely naked together as if in Sylvie or Matt's bed, only out in the warm sunshine. Almost naked together, almost as Matt left his cap on!

Kissing, cuddling, stroking and some gentle sucking upon Matt's penis led slowly and so pleasantly to Matt mounting her -- a nice animalistic term, and indeed whilst they started out 'missionary' they did do a little in the 'way of the animals' with Sylvie on all fours and Matt very much mounting her over her back. It gave him particular opportunity to play with her boobs, as they hung and swung so freely beneath her. They did go back to Matt lying atop her and her legs up and it was in that way that Sylvie's orgasm came. They had been unhurried with Matt careful not to let himself become too excited and, for Sylvie, to come too soon. The changing of positions had allowed a certain relaxation of his arousal though he had had to hold still quite a few times when taking Sylvie from the rear. Her soft bottom bouncing against his hips, the easy and free feeling as his slack scrotum swung with its load, plus the way Sylvie reached behind and fondled his balls hanging there was rather conducive to early insemination. They changed again to 'cowgirl' before resuming the 'missionary' position. 'Cowgirl' had allowed Sylvie considerable freedom, she had liked riding up and down Matt's pole, had liked letting her boobs really bounce freely before Matt had come up and done the bouncing with his hands. A delight with just the two of them so open and free in the sunshine.

Sylvie announced she was 'coming' which gave the green light to Matt to really go for it -- and he did.

It was Sylvie who noticed. Sylvie's eyes, opening and growing wide at the intense feeling of orgasm, who saw the four heads peeking around bushes. They had not been there when they had found their spot, they had walked right past where she could see the heads. They must have crawled up to watch.

"Matt, there!"

"Wha...? Fuck." He had turned his head even as Sylvie felt him spurting inside her, felt his vigorous action falter despite the feeling inside her of another and then another spurt. And then he was off her, up from between her wide spread thighs, stepping to one side as he twisted around and shouted.

Four young men stood up, one, awfully, with a camera and a big lens. To say they looked sheepish would be an understatement. Caught as peeping Toms. Embarrassing for them but how much more for poor Sylvie? Her thighs snapped tight shut, with a rather wet slapping sound, as she sat up with an arm going to cover her breasts. Embarrassed? She was mortified. What had they seen? What had they indeed seen? Not just two lovers copulating naked on the grass but must have seen Sylvie when she stood up to ride Matt; must have seen all of her naked body; must have seen her lower herself onto his erection; seen her boobs all over the place; seen Matt really squeezing and bouncing them up and down in his palms -- all the private things men and women might do together but how embarrassing if others see. Sex is nice but rather silly really, and rather embarrassing for others to see: but there was more and that was so much worse for Sylvie. She knew the young men would have seen right between her legs when Matt stood up, perhaps had seen 'everything' when they had changed positions but certainly would have seen when he got up and off her -- out of her, indeed - to shout at them. They would have seen her swollen pudenda, shiny and wet, even her suddenly vacated vagina open in the sunlight. So shameful, so awful to Sylvie.

And it was not as if it was simply awful for Sylvie then and there, or when she looked back and remembered. Matt had insisted on the handing over of the camera's memory card and when he and she had looked on Matt's computer screen... the camera had not just caught all that she feared but the last two or three shots had shown not just her so exposed sex between her thighs but her sex actually with Matt's semen visible. The young men had not just seen their copulation but the outcome and had photographed it. Sylvie had groaned and sat down on his bed. Matt had assured her again and again he had not arranged the whole thing. That it had been a co-incidence, his friends had not known it was them. They really had not.

Their first words across to the standing Matt, standing there under the trees with the so embarrassed Sylvie down below him had indeed been, "We didn't know it was you, we didn't."

That did so back up what Matt said. Had Matt's baseball cap really hidden his face from their view and recognition? But, even so, had the young men together, Matt and the other four, actually laughed about it all when they met again. Had the memory card been all the record or had the photos been uploaded there and then to the 'Cloud' and the young men able to see the pictures as and when they chose? Had they already uploaded them onto some dodgy website and thousands and thousands of men around the world already been ogling the photographs of her naked body and recently inseminated sex? Had much more semen already been spilt by many, many men as they leered at her exposure and had thoughts about what they might like to have done had they been there? It was so awful, so terribly embarrassing for her to contemplate. Matt assured her, as he wiped the card, that that was the end of the photographs, but could she be sure?

Matt had, rather unhelpfully, told her not to be so silly, had said he had been as naked as she and it was worse for him really, given his friends had seen him erect and even dripping 'cum.' Just so not something a man wishes other men to see. Sylvie could sort of see that -- to an extent -- but they were at least the same sex and she most definitely was not!

"How would you like it if Fiona, Jane... Oh, I don't know," she said crossly, "... Angela and Kate all happened to see us making love and there you were, caught all exposed, naked and with your cock up standing there right in front of them? How'd you feel, eh? How'd you like that, then?" Sylvie thought she'd made her point, but Matt had simply grinned.