Sylvie's Gift

Story Info
Sylvie is exhibited but will Jake be tempted?
8.3k words
4.61
4.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paul2021
paul2021
27 Followers

This story is the first in a new series which form a prequel to my "Debbie" stories previously published on Literotica. It tells the back-story of Sylvie who we first met in "Dreams of Debbie", and is a longer "slower burn" compared to my previous work. It was written during a severe heat-wave and I hope this comes out in the narrative.

******

Sylvie patiently tied her long black hair into a bun just as Tim had instructed her and, standing nude before the full-length mirror, felt the warm evening breeze from the open window play across her bare neck and shoulders.

She had been depilated at the Spa that afternoon after the weekly shop when Tim had kissed her goodbye. To her surprise the experience had not been awkward or embarrassing and to spread her legs while chatting about her favourite men at Wimbledon seemed bizarre. It was only when she walked out to meet Tim wearing no panties under her summer dress that she began to feel very naked and just a little naughty.

Her adult life had been one big adventure. When she dropped out of Trinity, her dominating father, in disgust, banished her from home and she spent all her savings on a one-way ticket to the Far East. Being half Filipino on her mother's side, her good looks and raven black hair got her a plum job serving in the cocktail bar on the roof-top of the Caravelle in Saigon. Her uniform clad hour-glass figure, easy manner and exotic appearance were soon fuelling the fantasies of the jaded businessmen and wealthy locals who patronised the bar.

Tim became a regular customer and they effortlessly fell into bed with Tim bribing the security staff nightly to get her into his room. She had always been a free spirit and was incapable of resisting him. He took her over, replacing her Father as the guiding light in her life. Work was no longer necessary -- he was clearly wealthy -- and they caroused around Asia together before returning to England and his large rambling house -- "Old Wood Cottage" in rural Norfolk.

During their tour Tim encouraged her to explore her sexuality -- in her dress -- in her flirting -- in the giving and receiving of pleasure; and in Bangkok and Manila he took her to discrete clubs where she witnessed the never-ending possibilities of the sexual experience. Having a healthy libido, she needed no persuading and, back in England in the privacy of the cottage, she developed her skills and discovered hidden secret disturbing desires.

Sylvie sensed with excitement and some apprehension that the party tonight could offer another of Tim's unique experiences. She loved him with a passion, and his seemingly endless supply of cash was an added attraction, but she was always nervous when he dared her to go further.

******

Jake, Tim's business partner and all-round best buddy, was over from the States for the summer. Today, on his birthday, Tim had invited him for dinner and he was spending the night at the cottage. Tim planned to cook as usual and suggested to Sylvie that she might want to give her own birthday treat to Jake on this special evening.

This seemingly casual remark had set her mind racing.

Surely Tim was not asking her to fuck Jake?

Maybe he wanted her to buy him a present?

Perhaps he meant a welcoming kiss?

It was a puzzle for Sylvie with no answer.

She had slipped into a lovely friendship with Jake. He was funny and, for a big man, gentle and considerate, but she could see, as only a woman can, that under the veneer of his impeccable behaviour, he was desperate to fuck her. This secretly pleased her -- she had made an impression -- but she belonged to Tim and she had always been monogamous with her men.

It was time to end the introspection and dress for dinner.

Tim had bought her underwear and party dress in London without consulting her and, maybe, this was the treat he had in mind?

She found that the black and purple Basque was a little small which constrained her waist and pushed up her breasts, provocatively displaying her proud nipples with their brown areola under the transparent gauze. The black silk stockings felt cool and clean on her smooth-shaven legs and the diamante G string sat snugly against her fresh naked scented pube with the thong at the rear applying a deliciously stimulating touch to her anus.

Staring at her partially clothed body in the mirror and putting on her make-up she began to slip into a deeper more daring self, a transformation she would recognise in future with acute anticipation mixed with just a little dread. She used heavy lip stick on her lower lip to bring out her pout and painted her nails a dark erotic purple to match her Basque.

Finally, she slipped into the black silk dress which came with lace ups at the back to further tighten her waist and, shockingly, a cut-out top to reveal her breasts and the front of the matching Basque. As she nervously checked herself in the mirror, she saw her bare uplifted tits with their dark halos on show under the sheer and the overlong slit at the back exposing her exotically patterned stocking tops. She shrugged with resignation -- so this was what Tim meant by a "Treat". It was too late to change and Tim would be offended if she refused to wear his present.

The Christian Louboutin heels were her choice. She would buy shoes until Tim's money ran out but these were expensive. They were shiny black with straps, tall, and elegant. Tim loved them.

With a black cord choker around her exposed neck, matching jet ear rings and a copious spray of perfume she was ready.

As she carefully felt her way down the winding stairs on her heels, she could hear the two boys in the kitchen and the pop of a champagne cork on this very special day. She was happy and excited, and just a little fearful.

******

Tim was smitten when he first met Sylvie. He was sick of one-night Asian stands, a quick fumble and a meaningless fuck. She was perfect for him -- clever -- funny -- a great body -- similar background -- unattached. She was ready to be moulded and he could not resist.

As she responded positively to his guidance -- emotionally and sexually - he slowly began to fall in love with her. The sex started badly -- she lacked experience - but got better as she became more confident. She was a luscious 36-24-36 and he encouraged and educated her to delight in her own body and its responses. Sylvie became more relaxed and was euphoric when she started to orgasm for the first time -- she couldn't stop giggling -- and he loved her all the more.

As the months passed, he began to realise she was a little special. She would abandon herself in bed giving up to her instincts and pleasure. He began to feel that he was incidental, a spare part, providing the stimulus to her passion but no more. This became evident when she first requested that he blindfold her before love making. The intensity of her reaction caused her to lose all control as he stroked and caressed and penetrated her everywhere. He was shocked -- he had no idea that a woman could genuinely, without any artifice, experience such a powerful arousal.

It was inevitable that she would also like Jake. He was very tactile and Sylvie soon warmed to him and seemed to encourage the hugging and kissing and stroking when they all met in pubs or restaurants or at the theatre.

He sensed it was time to go further with Sylvie.

Would she take the opportunity?

He was sufficiently confident to place a bet with Jake and didn't care a jot that Jake would win whatever the outcome!

So, tonight, in the company of the two great loves of his life Tim was hoping for a new beginning. Sylvie, he was sure, was aware of his intentions. Would she go along with him, would she even encourage Jake, or would the evening end in nothing but a hit to his bank balance? As he prepared special food for the party his anticipation was growing.

******

Tim was the first limey Jake had met. They had bunked up together on assignment in Shanghai. Tim with his jokiness, his accent, his fun, and his sincerity was so different to the typical corporate guy back home in the States.

They had chased women in the hotel bars in Manila and Jakarta and Jake had arranged girls for them both during their leave in Bangkok. They had the same tastes -- dark, intelligent, shapely, glam -- and had struck lucky and been able to share their good fortune. Tim had been smitten with his girl, in his rather English way, and had gone completely over the top with gifts and cash.

Tim was a real nice guy and a true friend.

And now to the lovely Sylvie.

When Tim had talked about her, Jake had sensed her mystery and her special meaning for him.

When Jake first met her, he immediately fell under her spell. She was not classically beautiful but she was full of life in her flirting, her fun, her intelligence and her long raven black hair. She was a man's woman. Tim and Sylvie were so obviously in love and he was ashamed of his feelings for her and troubled by his growing jealousy of Tim.

He charmed her with gifts and flowers and they became very easy together. They shared the same interests and, when Tim was travelling, he took Sylvie to Figaro at Covent Garden and they discovered a mutual love for champagne, strawberries, tennis and Mozart.

When Tim hinted his intentions regarding Sylvie, Jake was shocked. How could he suggest that they share his girl? Jake was a straight up and down Ivy League type who looked forward to a seat on the board, a nice home, a beautiful wife and the kids playing on the porch; but as Tim worked on him, Jake began to give way. Why not give her the option -- let her decide -- provide the right environment and offer the suggestion and see where it goes?

He had stayed just friends with Sylvie but, tonight, on his birthday, with Tim's consent, he might learn to know Sylvie in ways he could not yet imagine. He could barely contain his excitement.

******

Tim was at work in the kitchen when Jake arrived. The plan was in place. Sylvie was still preparing herself upstairs, and they could both begin to relax, enjoy the evening and see where Sylvie would take them.

They had just downed the first glass of Bollinger when she appeared.

Jake knew Tim had chosen her outfit to please him but he was still taken by surprise. She looked ravishing and also severely embarrassed - he could see why. Her magnificent breasts, quivering in her distress, were presented to him in spectacular fashion and her silk dress was already riding up those beautiful thighs revealing stocking tops and suspender clips. She went first to Tim and playfully hid behind him but Jake could see with some disappointment that the discomfort was real.

A second glass of champagne seemed to relax her and Tim whispered his love in her ear. She laughed and kissed him full on the lips for slightly longer than was strictly necessary in company. As Jake complemented her, she finally came to him openly, and hugged him, nestling into his chest. He could feel her softness and took in her strong perfume as she stroked his arm and took his hand and wished him Happy Birthday. Jake saw the tiny wisps of hair standing up on the back of her neck above the choker and felt his prick begin to stir.

Tim looked on as his spectacular fantasy was becoming a reality -- was Sylvie really offering herself to Jake?

******

As the alcohol worked its magic, Sylvie seemed to sensitise and come alive - the sheer and the silk caressed her body and stimulated her beyond imagining. With the tightness around her middle, her breasts and her bum were free to touch and slide against the cool silk to provide a delightful frisson. Her legs, clad in sheer black, took on a shape she had only seen on models in magazines and her heels not only lengthened her legs but also accentuated her bum to attract even more attention.

She began to understand that her body and her natural eroticism were being exhibited not only to pleasure Tim and Jake... but also to arouse herself. Her exposure was sending her libido into orbit.

As they walked to the dining room the boys considerately let her lead. She felt male eyes on her rear and thighs and she was amazed with herself as she imperceptibly, as if by instinct, began to push out her bum and allow her hips to sway.

*******

Tim was pleased with the first two courses. The parma ham worked perfectly with the fried asparagus, and the wine, a Vin Romanee Conti, the perfect choice, refreshing the mouth after the bubbly. He had bought some very large Baccarat wine glasses for the party which brought out the aroma and the taste perfectly. He followed on with a Foie gras garnished with a sauternes jelly and parsley which was even more delicious.

Sylvie looked sensational as expected and was enjoying herself after a shaky start in the kitchen. Her awkwardness had disappeared and she was exchanging the usual banter with Jake. The evening was going well but Tim needed to concentrate hard to avoid staring at those gloriously exposed tits as her embarrassment would be a disaster. She must enjoy herself tonight. If she were to resist or be uncomfortable, this would be unacceptable to both him and Jake. They would only enjoy her if she wanted them. No other option would be allowed.

It was time. As he met Jake's knowing eyes, he steered the conversation to Thailand. They chatted about the trip to the country village with Mr Somchai the hotel manager, and the lunch with his family. The local custom apparently dictated that the guest could ask for a gift from the lady of the house. Jake had asked for a small pouch of tea which was gratefully given.

So, Tim asked, what would Jake like from Sylvie?

Jake, looking at Sylvie, with a broad open smile on his face, and without hesitation, requested that she give him her panties!

This was the moment!!

Both men held their breath.

******

Sylvie in shocked surprise laughed out loud. They were all laughing.

Was this the "Treat" she was required to offer Jake?

Her thoughts were flying.

It would be easy to rise from the table, run upstairs, fetch a pair of panties and hand over the trophy, but, if she granted Jake's request directly, she knew that the good vibe would continue and the evening might offer all kinds of fun.

Her daring and the wine won out.

Without a second thought, her modesty being protected by the table, she pulled her dress up over her thighs, reached for her G string, ran it down her legs and over her heels, and offered it with her forefinger to Jake.

This was an unspoken pledge to them both. She was making a compact. Her smiling desiring mischievous eyes told them that they could both have her if they wanted but they must also pleasure her and respect her and keep her safe.

Jake took the small delicate piece from Sylvie and sensing her mood put it to his lips without taking his eyes from her. He then carefully folded it and slipped it into the breast pocket of his shirt. He had smelt her perfume and the essence of this uniquely lovely woman.

Sylvie spread her hands out to both of them. They reached for her, each tenderly placing a kiss on the open palms.

The mood lightened. Tim lent across and kissed her and she, by a slight upward tilt of her head and a parting of her lips, offered her mouth to Jake. Their kiss was light and hesitant. She played her lips delicately over his mouth like a butterfly. The feeling was out of his experience.

******

The boys had cleared the dishes and Jake was in the kitchen helping Tim with the main course, another surprise. Sylvie felt elated with the wine and her pulse was quickening as she reflected on her commitment. Looking down with surprise she saw that the hem of her dress was still around her hips. Her natural reaction was to pull it down to conceal her nakedness but she quickly understood that her elation came not just from the alcohol and the kisses, but also from the contact between her newly exposed and already flowering vulva lips and the deep black leather padding of the armchair.

She slowly parted her legs and looked down at her stockings. The purple ribbons on her suspenders brushed against her bare thighs and the moistening bloom of her shaven cunt was displayed between the lace trim of her Basque and her heavily patterned stocking tops. She shuddered as the change in position further opened her and allowed the cool leather to caress the sensitive skin around her unprotected anus.

She let her hands drop across her breasts and Basque and across her tummy, and the urge to use her forefinger and index finger to penetrate into the warm, sticky wetness was irresistible.

*******

Tim's Lobster Frittata was almost there. The wine was a Meursault Premier Cru, again from his favourite Burgundy.

He asked Jake to apply the final garnish and ran upstairs to collect the vials of Amyl Nitrite.

Anticipating the long night ahead, he wanted to be sure that Sylvie would not be disappointed by their performance. He instructed Jake in the use of the popper and, with a shrug, the big man complied. By frequent inhalation their erections would be sustained and speedily restored through the evening and well into the morning. They discussed the possibility of using other stimulants, but with Sylvie looking and behaving as she was, this was quite unnecessary.

Tim glimpsed Sylvie as he entered with the new serving. He knew what she had been up to, and suddenly felt cum on the tip of his prick. As they sat down to eat, although his view was blocked by the corner of the clean white table cloth, he was sure that the hem of her dress was still riding high above those luscious thighs.

As she carefully sampled the new dish, he sensed again that slight awkwardness in her. He discretely caught Jake's eye and he came to the rescue with a funny anecdote about his brother and their flock of sheep in West Virginia, a stateside equivalent of the adventures of the Welsh sheep shagger. Sylvie thought it hilariously funny and began to relax again. The difficult moment had passed.

Tim was feeling desire very badly. He had looked and now he wanted to touch. The main course was finished; the men had cleared the dishes and Sylvie asked for some music. He selected Marvin Gaye - Sylvie loved Motown and Marvin in particular.

******

She wanted to dance.

Jake politely moved behind her chair to assist her as she rose from the table and, realising her predicament, she desperately attempted to pull her dress down over her thighs. Unfortunately, her bum was still exposed when she stood and Jake gallantly looked the other way.

She blushed with embarrassment but she deliberately and calmly smoothed the dress back over her thighs with no fuss and walked ahead to the conservatory where a central area had been cleared for dancing. Jake sat on the couch with another glass of wine and she took Tim for a slow smooch.

Tim wanted to fuck her -- she could feel him on her tummy -- but she was not ready.

He kissed her neck and shoulders as his wonderful healing hands lightly played along her waist and massaged the silk covering on her hips. They tenderly kissed and she did not want him to stop.

She was hesitant in front of Jake but Tim's love-making was too persuasive as

his hands cupped her breasts under their transparent black net and her nipples hardened with his familiar touch.

All the while Marvin was singing about love and loss and life and death, and their love making was being displayed to Jake who continued to sit on the couch impassively drinking his wine and gazing intently at her in her growing passion.

******

Tim, recognising that the time was right, broke away and Jake held Sylvie at last. She pressed close to him but feeling the size of his growing cock against her body instinctively backed off in shock. He stuttered and apologised but Sylvie recognising the reality of her commitment and his natural reaction to her advances, moved onto him again with soothing words. She was mentally prepared -- she would freely give herself to him with no pre-conditions and no regrets.

paul2021
paul2021
27 Followers