Sylvie's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim walked in with a tray of three glasses of Green Chartreuse liqueur, which he placed on the side table, and sat to watch the dancing. Sylvie had turned to pressure her bum into Jake's crotch. They were facing the large mirror on the far wall where Tim had fixed spot lights. The illumination made Sylvie's performance look even hotter.

By bending her knees in time to Marvin, the hem of her dress drifted upwards and her free breasts gently swayed in the slow rhythm of seduction. Taking Jake's hands under hers she took him on a magical journey over her body.

Jake saw in Sylvie's reflected expression that she had gone. Her power disconcerted him and as their eyes met in the mirror, they exchanged a re-assuring smile. She gazed at herself as he worked her tits from behind with his large labourer's hands and his powerful fingers. He felt her tremor twice in quick succession and upped the intensity by restraining her movement and pulling her firmly onto his swollen cock straining beneath his chinos. She cried out and immediately flushed up in shame at her reaction.

When all was done Tim walked over to Sylvie, collected her from Jake's arms, and led her to the couch where they whispered to each other.

Did she want to continue?

Was she prepared for the consequences?

Was this what she wanted?

Just say the word and we will stop -- you understand?

Sylvie indicated her acquiescence by a tilt of her head.

She understood -- she was burning hot.

********

As they walked out to the patio on this warm night they were sweating with the wine, the dancing, and the heat of the summer day which was rising off the stones.

Tim sensed the change in her and was keen to show Sylvie tenderness and encouragement and he loaded a collection of oriental music normally used by them as background to long nights of love making.

She whispered in his ear.

Leaving Jake seated on one side of the patio with his liqueur, Tim bought Sylvie to stand directly in front of him and Tim carefully untied her bun allowing her black hair to cascade over her shoulders. After arranging it to his satisfaction, he placed a red silk scarf over her eyes and tied it firmly at the back of her head.

He then began to unthread the laces at the back of her dress, starting from the bottom and methodically working his way up to her contracted waist. Sylvie spread her legs to steady herself.

She felt the dress fall away from her body and began to tremble knowing that the fresh bloom of her cunt and her lifted bum, framed by her stockings and the Basque, were now on show to Jake. Tim's fingers then slipped the straps from her shoulders and lowered the sheer from her breasts. Her exposure was complete.

She still felt the constraining tightness in her middle but above and below she was deliciously vulnerable in her blindness. She imagined Jake looking her up and down -- comparing her with other women -- judging her -- wanting her. It was an unimaginably powerful high -- she almost passed out in her excitement.

When Tim simultaneously massaged her tits and eased his fingers into her liquid cunt from behind, she came with a surprised cry and a shaming rush -- she couldn't help herself. The warmness ran down between her thighs as a shocking witness to her first exhilarating release.

******

Jake was stunned by Sylvie's reaction.

From that moment she would become his obsession. He would never love another -- ever. For him, Sylvie would always be THE ONE, but if he could divine the future, he would walk out now without looking back.

Tim was amazed -- Sylvie had never reacted in this way before. His love for her deepened as her body shook and tears fell with the emotion and realisation of her new found power. He took her in his arms to sooth her until the shock subsided and she calmed. He would always cherish and protect her if he could, but his deep love for Sylvie would eventually doom him to a dreadful fate.

******

She was ready for more and whispered to Tim who removed the blindfold.

She took him to the lounger, sat him down and after deftly liberating his upright prick, she kneeled over him and inserted it into her. Starting slowly, she was able to tenderly kiss his lips while he kneaded her breasts -- just the way she liked it.

Jake sat mesmerised to one side as Sylvie turned and smiled to him in her rising heat. Lifting her face to the dark sky, her breathing quickened and she increased the momentum to reach for the next cum. Performing in front of Jake was supercharging her appetite.

Once she upped the tempo the end came rapidly with loud animal cries into the dark wood beyond the garden. Tim erupted into her while Sylvie enjoyed a sequence of unbelievably violent orgasms which convulsed through her body like lightning strikes.

Her cunt was wet with Tim's cum when she lifted herself from him and, without cleansing herself, she walked directly over to Jake.

It was his turn.

He saw that her exposed shoulders and breasts were glowing and shining in her effort.

She would not cool until morning.

******

Jake sat motionless on the couch as she stooped to undo the belt of his Chinos and kneel over him. He was paralysed with uncertainty. He had wanted this moment for so long but could never imagine it would be like this. Thanks to Tim's stimulants he was able to ride through his shyness and hold on to his wood.

When she released his erect cock, she could not hide her obvious shock at his size. His girth and length were beyond her experience and she hesitantly took it in her hands and lifted her body above him to run the monster around the rim of her cunt to relax him and help her.

Then she tried just a little insertion -- she could feel him twitch in anticipation.

He could feel her heat and smell her perfume. She was concentrating hard and before deepening the penetration she would look down, widen her vulva lips a little with her fore and index fingers and push him in some more with a skyward look and a husky gasp deep from her throat.

Once he was in, the serious fucking began and the pressure in her cunt rapidly led to another cum. When Tim stood behind her with his hands on her shoulders forcing her harder and faster and deeper, the size of Jake made her cry out in deliciously acute fulfilment.

She came all over him.

Bigger was wonderful!

******

Embarrassingly, Jake had not fired despite the intense stimulation and with a re-assuring smile she playfully offered her hand and lifted him from the couch.

She led him to the patio, turned her back on him and spread her legs before bending over with her hands on the low stone wall to offer herself once more.

The cheeks of her bum opened, and the mouth of her glistening open cunt, shining perineum and wine dark haloed anus were presented to Jake. She was showing him everything. For a few strange seconds she felt ashamed. From the nursery she had been taught to be modest, to cover up, to never allow boys or girls to look at her private parts. Now she was exhibiting it all to a man she had only known for a few months. She felt exhilaratingly decadent.

As the silence continued, she became uncertain as to what was to follow. Would Jake enter her cunt or would he take her anally? With his size, would it be too painful? Tim moved to her front and lovingly stroked her hair.

He whispered to her that this would be their gift to Jake. They could make no greater offering, Tim sharing his woman, and she offering Jake her love and her body.

And still there was silence behind her...

******

Jake's mouth was dry, his heart was beating far too fast and his cock was still uncomfortably hard. He was desperate.

He had never, ever, seen such delights as were now presented to him.

This lovely, gorgeous, most desirable woman was revealing all of her denuded aroused self to him for his admiration and his pleasure.

His eyes climbed from her black heels and straps along the graceful curve of the seams of her stockings.

Her calves and thighs highlighted in black sheer relief by the tension in her legs.

The suspenders from her Basque stretched over the white of her bum framing the bare smooth rims of her glorious cunt - open, moist and waiting for him.

When Tim discretely passed the dildo to him his heart leapt and he swallowed hard.

This was the moment when the gift must be accepted.

He knelt behind her.

He must give her love and satisfy her.

He must match Tim to win her.

******

She felt a series of light caresses on the back of her thighs which spread over the top of her stockings and spread out across her bum. The sensation was of light touches of fine fur. She relaxed, and finding Tim's mouth to her front, used her tongue to penetrate and tease him.

Then a delightful shock - delicate lip strokes, feathering her vulva and circling the sensitive skin surrounding her anus. As her cunt responded and opened, she felt sinuous touches reaching deeper and deeper to the core of her. As the texture suddenly changed and her lips and clit were nipped and teased ever outwards, a steel cool dildo was carefully eased through her sphincter. She gasped first in surprise and alarm and then in purest pleasure.

Jake stood and slipped off his clothes before massaging his hard prick with gel from the table. He turned back to Sylvie and admired the bright steel polished head of the dildo preventing Sylvie's sphincter from pulling it deeper and absorbing it into herself. This time, he would get release.

With her cunt lips still relaxed and open, Jake slowly pushed little by little into her. She cried out at his first touch but at each small step he allowed her to calm, not penetrating further until her whispers gave him permission to continue. His prick felt the hard pressure of the dildo within her, but finally he was home as he pressed into her and felt her warm stickiness on his tummy. She was panting - a low feline purring - as she began to work against him. Not wishing to hurt her, he kept absolutely still as she increased her pace and he spread his hands on each side of her bum to guide her.

As Sylvie came to climax, her breath quickened, and Jake with immaculate timing, made several firm drives deep into her. Multiple orgasms shocked through her as she writhed and twisted below him with her raven hair flying from side to side and her cries of fulfilment echoing across the garden.

He screamed as he came with the orgasm of his life - he was catapulted to Nirvana and his prick was unstoppable.

It was over and, as they both came down, Jake sensed that most elusive of all male pleasures -- the satisfaction of giving the woman he loved a most profound loving experience while, at the same time, savouring that unbeatable feeling of his own spectacular release at the perfect moment.

As he withdrew, he thoughtfully slipped the dildo from her distended anus.

With the intense exertions and the over-stimulation of the last hour Sylvie was exhausted.

******

Tim was still kissing and stroking her as she was coming down and he whispered words of congratulation to her on her performance with Jake. It was all he hoped it would be and more. She reddened with embarrassment and he immediately regretted his crass comment which must have made her feel like a whore.

Jake lifted her upright and kissed and massaged her shoulders and whispered his undying love in her ear. He would never love another and he would be true to his word. Their love-making had been the most overwhelming emotional experience of his life and he swore his life-long commitment to her -- to love, cherish and obey. If she were free, he would carry her away, marry her and live with her for ever.

The boys supported her on each side and took her into the conservatory to lay her on the couch. Tim slipped off her heels and stockings and Jake removed the remains of her Basque and, after covering her overheated sweat shining body with a quilt, left her to sleep.

Tim poured two glasses of single malt with a little water and they walked into the garden strolling arm in arm towards the cool of the wood, saying little, and thinking only of Sylvie.

******

Sylvie roused and slowly opened her eyes. The boys were lifting her up in their arms and, after removing the quilt, sat her on the edge of the couch. She sleepily kissed each one in turn -- tenderly rather than passionately. With comforting words, she was calmed and settled and a silk robe was brought to cover her nudity.

Tim and Jake had prepared a surprise and led her to the corner table where two large bunches of red roses were waiting for her.

She carefully opened each envelope in turn. Tim's message read "To my dearest love on this very special night. I will always remember". Jake had written "To Sylvie with all my love. You are so dear to me. My love for you is eternal."

Tim had prepared a tropical fruit salad especially for her, and as Jake seated her at the table, Tim poured a long glass of chilled almond dessert wine into a crystal glass and offered it to her. She deliberately and slowly cut the fruit into small segments and, sipping the wine, began to recover and refresh herself.

She was with her two boys.

The boys she loved more than any who had gone before.

They would protect her. They would not harm her.

She was secure.

She was happy.

She wanted more.

******

Sylvie took Tim to one side out of Jake's hearing and he took her in his arms. Jake, not wishing to intrude on their intimacy, walked out to the garden.

In this dream time, Sylvie was ready to allow the two of them deep within her - to fuse them all together into loving inseparability -- to consummate their love with no inhibitions and no barriers. She wished to be the means, the conduit, for this connection of love but would Jake understand?

Would he be willing to go further without thinking her a whore? She needed to be sure. It would be dreadful if he regarded an act of love on her part as disgusting and depraved.

Tim re-assured her and promised to talk to Jake but he had one last important gift for her before she went to her room to prepare. It was a deep silver clasp choker which would fill her neck with glittering moonlight and signify her offering. If Jake objected, they would sit and talk and run down the evening. If he was willing then the wearing of the choker would re-assure him that Sylvie was not being coerced.

She showered, dried and perfumed herself and fitted the clasp around her neck. She shivered in fear and anticipation at her new commitment -- to give them anything they desired. She was frightened for them but she did not hesitate.

Slipping on the silk robe, she felt the cool sensuous gossamer touch on her hot nude body and, in her bare feet, she quietly made her way through the dark stone flagged hall to the sitting room.

******

Jake could not believe that Sylvie would dare go further and, when he saw her wearing the silver choker, he sat down in a faint. The emotion, the alcohol and the stimulants were getting to him. He could never imagine that Sylvie would offer this, despite Tim's warning, and he was unsure if he could go through with it.

Sylvie entered and glanced nervously at Tim who was loading some "Chris Isaak" as background and he nodded towards Jake. She knew what was required and she took Jake's hand to lead him out to dance. Letting her robe fall open provocatively, she embraced him and, feeling her heat, he fell under her spell again without fear or regret.

He would give her anything she wanted - just to please her -- just to keep her.

She slipped off her robe and led Jake and Tim to the mirrored wall. She gazed back at herself as they kissed and caressed her. She felt no shame or guilt. Her tits were shining, her nipples were swollen and proud and her cunt lips were liquid and open ready for them. She invited Tim and Jake to gaze on her beauty and take her as they wanted.

A cauldron of red-orange light and heat had been created in the Sitting Room with burning candles, scented sticks, a cushion covered floor, several portable full-length mirrors, a couch and a leather sofa to form a barrier and separate them from the dark corners, the sleeping garden and the wildness beyond. Tim lit a spliff and when Sylvie brought Jake to the place where it would be done, he passed it to her and she inhaled deeply and urgently for several minutes. She offered it to Jake but, catching Tim's eye, he politely declined and Sylvie passed the fast-decaying joint to Tim who took one last smoke before throwing the stub in the grate.

The boys stripped off their clothes and so it began:

Tim beckoned to Sylvie and motioned her to the couch.

She smiled and swept her fingers mischievously across Jake's already proud cock before mounting the couch on all fours.

Tim beckoned Jake to her front while he moved to service her from the rear.

She took Jake's penis in her hands and feeling it's size and potency shivered in anticipation. She could only stimulate a portion of it with her mouth but by skilful use of her tongue and fingers made him gasp with pleasure.

Tim adjusted her posture by separating her legs, placing his palms on her back and gently pushing down to raise her bum. She began to sway her rear in time with the music and he could not resist plunging his tongue into her warm wetness. She shrieked in delight.

Jake, newly relaxed in his arousal, contemplated Sylvie's reflection in the mirror as she serviced him. Her breasts were much fuller than the Asian girls he had known. She was toned and with broad shoulders and hips she would have many children. Her legs were sensational and she had a slight, puppy fat, plumpness around her waist which gave her that soft and curvy look. Her butt was to die for as she swayed for Tim who was still tonguing her from behind.

Her reaction to the stimulation told Tim it was time.

With gel coated fingers he opened her sphincter slowly but firmly. She backed off from Jake, lifted her head and guttural moans of gratification came from her mouth as her breathing deepened.

Tim began to insert his prick, little by little, into her anus and, inhaling sharply, she began to feast voraciously on Jake.

The first triangle had been made. All three were connected in love. Both men could turn to see the reflection of her in the glowing light as she serviced them and received pleasure in return.

The love making continued as they were able to increase the pace or slow to a more insistent rhythm to please Sylvie. Tim would switch to her cunt at the appropriate time and if Sylvie began to lose her potential to orgasm a sharp rap across her buttocks would stimulate her back to insatiability.

Towards the end when Tim saw she was failing, he paddled the mouth of her wet cunt with the flat of his hand and they both gave way in a terrific rush which went everywhere.

Sylvie, turned her head and gazed distractedly at the mirror, entranced by the reflection of the foaming creamy sperm and her own juices running from her dilating vulva.

Urgently Jake gathered her in his arms.

He lifted her bodily, supporting her thighs on his muscular forearms and she, by instinct, wrapped her legs around his waist. She dropped herself straight onto him with a purr of satisfaction and smothered his face with her mouth. Seeing herself reflected in the mirror only served to increase her effort. She was screaming and shaking.

Tim moved around behind her and his prick searched for her anus. Sylvie mewed with desire and began to scream impatiently.

He slipped it in easily and Jake, with his hands on her bum cheeks began that irresistible beat. They rocked her backwards and forwards and the motion massaged her clit and the core of her sex - slowly up and down applying an incessant simultaneous reciprocating pressure.