Sylvie's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could only muster the energy to whimper in voracious visceral fulfilment.

They were giving her one long, mesmerising, hypnotic orgasm.

Was this real?

She begged them not to stop but they were fading fast.

With a final sharp slap across her bum, she cried out and with one stunning, instantaneous, final effort, they all came together in primeval screaming mayhem.

She felt them pulsate together inside her and as they continued to the end, the never-ending flood covered her cunt and showered on to the cushions below.

They collapsed in a tangle of exhausted limbs and flesh - to fall asleep, their life juices mixed and their bodies coupled as one living being, new made in the darkness.

******

When all was quiet in the deep dark morning, Sylvie dreamt that Aphrodite - the goddess of love -- came to them from the surrounding forest. Staring down at their naked entwined bodies she conferred her power on Sylvie and cursed Tim & Jake:

"You have taken their seed and drained them dry."

"You have captured their essence."

"They will pay the price."

"They will belong to you for eternity!"

******

They had showered and dressed and were driving in Jake's Jag to the café for an early breakfast. It was a beautiful sunny morning and the yellow fields of late summer were beginning to appear through the early morning mist.

All three were quiet and hung-over and dimly aware that something profound and life changing had just occurred. Boundaries had been crossed and there could be no return to innocence. They were silent as they contemplated the future.

As they queued at the counter of the café, two trucks were pulling up in the lorry park and four big trucker guys came in. Good old boys - full of fun and coarse as hell. As they spotted Sylvie there were muffled cries of "Fuck - look at that" and "I would keep her fucking busy".

Tim was happy showing off his girl but Jake was upset and angry although he could not blame them for clocking Sylvie. She had slipped on those extremely tight around the arse, flared blue jeans and a loose-fitting, low-cut top. It was also obvious to anybody that she had forgotten to put on her bra and panties.

As they collected their trays at the check-out Sylvie was given a stern look by the lady at the till and she sweetly smiled and blew a mocking kiss in her direction before giggling to the boys.

They had forgotten the fruit juice and Sylvie offered to fetch a bottle and walked back towards the trucker guys. Suddenly her purse accidentally/deliberately dropped to the floor and, as she knelt down, she knowingly dipped her chest giving them what Tim would later call a "real eyeful".

Following this outrageous display, she flashed a smile at the truckers and brazenly stretched for a bottle on the highest shelf to deliberately expose the curves of her pantie-less bum above her hipsters. She completed the performance by parading her swinging half-naked arse all the way back to the table with a broad grin on her face.

After a few seconds of stunned silence, the Truckers began to whistle and call for more and, amazingly, Sylvie was about to oblige until Jake became seriously annoyed. He began to remonstrate with the guys but he was more upset by Sylvie's flaunting -- what was she doing? Tim enjoyed it immensely but still got them out before the trouble started.

For the first time Sylvie had used her new found power -- it was exhilarating.

******

As Jake settled into his seat on the flight back to the States, he was already resigned to his appalling predicament. Without Sylvie there would be emptiness, a massive void which no one else could fill. They were soul mates - she had given her body in love to him but he would never possess her.

Sylvie was on his mind 24/7. She was like a drug - it was habit forming. He could not cope with the sleepless nights and his work was suffering. This was a bereavement -- what could he do -- it was hopeless - his future was desolate without her.

He put on his earphones and was able to grab a little fitful sleep.

In his feverish sweat-soaked dream he returned to Sylvie - to try again and again - to persuade her to marry him, to have his babies, to spend the rest of her life with him... but the answer was always the same.

******

Tim was in deep trouble -- he owed too much money to too many powerful people -- he was a wanted man.

The goodbye to Sylvie was rushed and confused -- he tried to hide his problem but he knew she was suspicious. There were lots of tears but he tried to sooth and comfort -- there was no need to worry - he would soon be home.

The evening with Jake had been sensational and Sylvie was a revelation -- their love was deeper than ever and it thrilled him to contemplate their next move. Where would he take her -- would she go further?

Nevertheless, there was a lingering doubt that he could not put away - she was stronger now -- less dependent - her own woman. He had witnessed her new found confidence at the café and saw her determination when she led them into that sensational double fuck. This troubled him.

Fortunately, his enemies were ignorant of Sylvie and Old Wood Cottage. He would leave her safely in Norfolk until he had satisfied his creditors -- then he would return to his only love and continue the adventure.

******

Her boys had gone. Tim had been called back urgently to London soon after Jake had flown home. She sat in the conservatory sipping a coffee, lonely and with strange and disturbing thoughts and feelings which would not allow her to settle.

She wanted both of them again, to be with her and to make love to her. She no longer felt any guilt. Many women with husbands took lovers who they kept hidden and secret. She had simply made love to her two men together at the same time. Surely this was honest and open, allowing them to share her, and her enjoying them, with no deception or secrecy?

The thrill and excitement of the evening, in retrospect, amazed her. It was exhausting but to show herself to them and submit to their desires was deliciously decadent. They had been so tender and it was sweet of them to give her the cards and flowers which sat on the table in front of her.

Nevertheless, as the days passed, she recognised that her new found power had changed her. Although she dearly loved Tim and Jake, she could no longer allow them or anybody to own her exclusively. In future she would ignore the conventions and devote herself to the pursuit of excitement and pleasure - without fear or inhibition - without shame or regret.

She ran a hot bath in the cool of the evening and lit the room with scented flame to recreate the magic. With a glass of honeyed wine, she calmed a little and she let her hands play over her body as she closed her eyes and drifted back to the warmth of the time of the Gift giving.

********