Symbiosis: The Prequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After doing her research, Leilani learned that it was true: apparently all slimes produced oxytocin and contained plentiful oxytocin receptors in their brains. They could even transfer this love hormone to other beings, though there were some safeguards against them abusing this ability--they could only transfer it through diffusion, which meant that the receiver's concentration of it could never exceed the giver's. The slimes also couldn't shield their own brains from its effects. (And as for why this functionality existed in the first place, their creators thought it beneficial for the slimes to produce and spread love into the world.)

Regarding how the oxytocin could be transferred to Leilani, a plant girl with her particular biology had multiple options: she could breathe it in, ingest it through her mouth, or receive it via intercourse.

***

Leilani informed Scout that she had an idea for a self-portrait that she would like him to photograph of her.

"What will it be?" he asked, once again in his humanoid form.

"It's complicated to explain. I'll just show you." She grabbed his hand and pulled him into their rented backyard.

The backyard was completely shaded by awnings (to protect against prying eyes even from above), but it was still brightly lit because there were glowing decorations all throughout, including embedded into the central water fountain.

Leilani surprised Scout when she climbed right into it, then elicited a gasp from him when she seated herself on top of its water pump. She folded herself into a cross-legged position and held her bent arms out to her sides, hands cupped so as to catch the arcs of water that now squirted from her ears, the water that entered her body from . . .

Scout was stunned, then laughed out loud. It was as if she was part of the water fountain itself! This was not only creative, but sexy.

"This is truly remarkable!" he exclaimed. "Very unique, and very beautiful."

Leilani beamed. "Thank you! I thought you'd appreciate it, and at least find it amusing if not sexy."

"Oh it's sexy all right. So . . . are you going to be posting this photo publicly? Or is it only for yourself?"

"It's for us, Scout."

He felt his heart melt. "I'm honored."

He snapped several photos from multiple angles until Leilani was satisfied. She then beckoned him to approach her, a sultry look in her pink eyes. When he approached close enough, she pulled him into her embrace and locked her lips around his.

His flavor was reminiscent of precum.

Leilani was driven into a frenzy. She yanked him down onto the water pump and seated herself on top of him, straddling his hips.

Scout literally melted from the touch, turning into a squishy cushion with a protrusion in the middle where the water gushed up from under him, which Leilani then rode with abandon.

Coming back to his senses, Scout extended the rim of his cushion body up until it embraced Leilani entirely like a cocoon. He then straightened up, in the process straightening Leilani's body too. Next, he created tentacles within this cocoon to completely embrace each of her limbs individually. She instinctively tensed when he wrapped a tentacle around her neck, but quickly relaxed when she remembered that there was nothing to fear.

"It's OK my precious flower," Scout cooed while stroking her cheek with soft feelers. "I love you, and soon you will feel my love directly." He extended an appendage from of his lower body, which, aided by the incoming gush of water, he brought up from the floor of the water fountain until it found Leilani's pussy and teased its way inside. Now she resembled a doll held upright by a stand.

Unlike a doll though, Leilani needed to breathe, so Scout formed a tube from his body with a hollow passageway for air, which he dangled in front of her face. "A breathing tube," he stated.

To his surprise, instead of sealing it over her nose, she thrust it into her mouth, vigorously sucking the outside air into her body.

Scout laughed. "That works."

He decided that now was the time to pump his fluid into her pussy, fluid which his oxytocin had diffused into. That said, he didn't know if Leilani would even be able to feel its effects, considering that she probably had enough of her own at the moment. But, his body was bursting with love and he needed an outlet. His fluids gushed into Leilani, eliciting a loud gasp from her and causing her belly to visibly expand and ears to leak out the excess fluid. Scout hastily formed cups to seal around them, and ravenously gulped down the nectar water that was now squirting out of her head, as though he could take in some of the creativity from her brain that way.

Leilani bucked her hips against Scout's rod, the wet sounds echoing loudly within their cocoon. Scout hugged her more tightly, cupping her breasts and tweaking her nipples. Then he grew a seat from his rod with a bump in front for her to rub her clit on. Soon her pace and breathing intensified as she vigorously rubbed against it. Finally, she arched her back, bit down hard on the breathing tube, and convulsed.

After several seconds, the shaking faded to twitching. Then, she collapsed backward onto Scout's soft but supportive wall. Now, exhausted and thus unable to move, Leilani was more like a normal plant.

They remained like this for several minutes until Scout noticed that it was getting late and the air was getting chilly. He assumed his humanoid form again and hoisted up Leilani's immobile form, carrying her bridal style back indoors. The water on her skin had evaporated long ago, so he carried her directly to her bedroom and placed her upon the bed. He kneeled down to caress all over her skin, then leaned forward and kissed her skin above her cheekbone.

She turned toward him and mumbled, "I want you to kiss more of me."

In response, he climbed over her, changed his body into a rounded tent shape, and formed suckers all over its inner surface to kiss her: alternating between her face, feet, nipples, etc. She sighed in contentment and closed her eyes.

After several minutes of this, Scout noticed that her nectar had changed. It was now emitting a lavender-scented powder. The tranquilizing powder. Leilani had fallen asleep. Fortunately the powder had no effect on slimes such as himself; he wanted to continue focusing on her.

Thus he continued kissing and caressing Leilani all night long until she awoke the next morning after a restful night's sleep in which she dreamed that her slime companion was making love to her.

***

"I think it's time we give you a new name," spoke Leilani over breakfast.

"Oh? Why?"

"You're not exactly a talent scout anymore. Besides, 'Scout' may have seemed like a good name for a pet, but it has been feeling less and less appropriate lately."

The now-nameless slime's anticipation mounted. "Does that mean you think of me as your lover?"

"Yes."

"Aww!" He placed his hands over his heart. "That makes me so happy!" He strode over and embraced her. "So, do you already have a new name in mind?"

"How about Chrysalis? It feels right because I loved when you were wrapped around me like a cocoon. Plus, I like the nickname Chrys."

"I think those are wonderful names for me! Thank you very much Leilani!"

***

That was a year ago. For their anniversary they would be going on another vacation, but first they would exchange gifts. Chrys had already prepared his. It was in a beautifully wrapped box.

Leilani presented hers in a small gift bag. "Open it up," she prodded.

He complied. After pulling out the crinkly paper from the top, he pulled out a fine mesh satchel with what appeared to be herbs inside. He sniffed it, and recognized the scent immediately.

"Your leaves?" he asked incredulously.

"Yes. You can make herbal tea out of them. I plucked them from the tendrils around my thighs, where their absence won't be so noticeable from the outside. They'll grow back soon. And don't worry; it didn't hurt. It's like cutting hair."

Chrys smiled. "Thank you! That's so romantic! You and I think very alike. Take a look at what I got for you."

Leilani unwrapped the box and opened it up. Inside was what appeared to be a colorless jelly dessert with a little red flower on top.

Leilani gasped. "Did you make this from your . . ."

"I was growing a little too big so I budded off a small part of my body. Plus, I knew you liked the flavor." He winked.

"This is amazing! Thank you so much!" She jumped onto his squishy lap and embraced him.

He hugged her back. "You're welcome."

So they sprinkled some of Leilani's leaves over the jelly dessert and boiled some of the remainder as tea to drink with it. Its flavor was like a blend of rosehip and loquat leaf.

"I was right," Chrys said as he sampled it. "The flavor is exquisite! And you know what else it'll go well with?"

"What?"

"Your nectar," he whispered into her ear, and licked it.

***

The end.

Also, Happy Valentine's Day. May there be plenty of love in your life, whether you're partnered or single.

12