Symbiosis: The Flower Bath

Story Info
A plant girl enjoys a sensual bath with her slime servant.
1.7k words
4.59
11.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story takes place in a future in which everyone can edit their own genomes, in this case leading society to have much more diversity, including much more variety of physical forms. Also, in this story there are no human (or even humanoid) male characters. Instead we have an intelligent blob creature.

***

Leilani was exhausted. She had just finished a dance performance, including recording and uploading it. She had danced a total of about two hours (with short breaks in between), as she did most evenings. She was both a dancer and a choreographer, doing most of her choreography in the mornings and afternoons out in her garden where she would soak up the sun's rays, building up energy from photosynthesis to burn by nightfall in her dances.

Leilani's upper body approximated that of a woman, except that she had pale green skin covered in outgrowths of dark green leaves and tendrils of the same color. Each shoulder blade and breast was covered by a large leaf (horizontal above the blades and vertical across the breasts), and the remainder of her torso and limbs were covered in curling tendrils with tiny leaves attached. Her lower body consisted of legs surrounded by a large flower that extended over them, with dark green sepals that circled the outside, between which her inner, white petals could be seen. This flower resembled a water lily, except with a scent reminiscent of jasmine. Leilani was also able to move it: she could poof it out, draw it in, or raise it up. She also produced no wastes other than the oxygen she exhaled. So, she had no urethra and no anus (and no buttocks at all, for that matter). But, at the core of her flower between her legs was a small opening, usually sealed shut unless she chose to open it.

And besides her lower flower, she also had smaller white flowers where a human's ears would be. Though these functioned as ears too, they also seeped nectar at will and when physically stimulated. Leilani also never had the problem of hair getting in the way; instead of hair, her scalp was covered by three large, overlapping leaves that grew from the top of her forehead to the nape of her neck, where they tapered and curled outward. She also had eyes that changed color depending on her mood (they were blue by default when she wasn't feeling any strong emotion) and which bioluminesced along with her flowers (her eyes and flowers were all reticulated by a vast network of bright veins). They could glow at will, which she often used to enhance her nighttime dance performances.

Though she rarely needed to bathe considering that she didn't sweat, bathing was nonetheless an activity she enjoyed, plus she could also soak some water into her body that way by opening the hole within her lower flower (though drinking water through her mouth could also suffice).

Leilani had a jacuzzi-sized bath in a room surrounded by windows and overhanging vines. Sometimes she enjoyed sitting in the bath with a tray propped in front of her for reading books or watching videos on her waterproof tablet, with a waterproof cushion to lounge on.

Speaking of cushions, sometimes her servant fulfilled that role for her. This servant was a bioengineered blob creature known as a slime. He usually had a jelly-like texture (he could adjust this) and was made of a translucent, colorless matrix with strange and colorful organs inside. He also had evenly-spaced receptors on his surface for sensing the environment. There were many slimes like him, all able to change their shapes and inner workings at will. This was so that they could be versatile workers to fulfill the wide variety of potential wants that the widely varying post-humans might have.

Leilani decided to name him "Chrysalis" because she liked to sleep with him wrapped around her body like a cocoon, and because he was butterfly-like in that he drank the nectar from her ear flowers (the sugars of which he metabolized into energy to power his bodily functions).

Chrysalis had already finished preparing the bath for Leilani by the time she arrived. There were petals strewn across the surface and softly flickering candles spaced along the rim. Chrysalis was reclining on the submerged stone bench, patiently awaiting Leilani's arrival.

Leilani stepped down into the water. It was pleasantly cool, a nice contrast against the sweltering day she had just had.

Chrysalis spoke. "Beloved Leilani, is the bath to your liking?"

"It's perfect, Chrys. Thank you very much."

"No need to thank me. It was my pleasure, but I'm glad you approve."

Leilani swam across the pool (which descended to quite deep as she got further from the rim) and seated herself upon Chrys's lap. Chrys formed arms from his body to wrap around her ribcage just beneath her bust, for a snug but cool embrace. Next, he extended a long neck with a head at the end to twist around to view Leilani from the front, for the sake of better observing her facial expressions without leaving their spooning position.

"How was your day today?" he asked, as he did every evening.

"Challenging but very fulfilling. I completed another dance recording."

"I'd love to watch it sometime."

"You can after we're done here."

"Sounds good."

He created dozens of narrow protrusions from his body to caress Leilani's exposed skin, then aligned some of his harder internal organs and pressed them against her back, kneading her skin for a deeper massage. Next, he extended stalks to either side of Leilani's head, each with its own mouth and voicebox. One whispered into her left ear, "I've been feeling a bit depleted of energy too." The other mouth whispered into her right ear, "Mind if I feed a bit to restore it?"

The alternating directions of his voice sent tingles down Leilani's spine. "Go ahead," she replied breathlessly.

The mouths parted and from each extended a slick tongue, both of which began lovingly lapping, swirling, and sucking on Leilani's flower ears.

She shuddered from the pleasure and felt a churning in her pussy and ears. Chrys in turn observed that her eyes were gradually shifting colors, from blue, to purple, to pink. Soon he tasted the first hints of nectar seeping out from her ears, a flavor reminiscent of passionfruit. This nectar would be processed not only into raw energy, but also into various other substances--such as oxytocin.

Leilani was seeping fluid from another part of her body as well, which Chrys detected through his chemoreceptors that were underwater. He formed two tentacles to part Leilani's sepals and petals that were blocking her pubic region, and formed a third tentacle to massage around her opening, almost touching it. Next, he used two feelers to reach under the leaves that covered her breasts, caressing her pert nipples and then gently pinching and twisting them. Leilani gripped Chrys's two side tentacles and bucked her hips toward the middle one that was circling her pussy. Chrys got the hint to escalate. The feelers that were resting over Leilani's nipples formed suction cups on their ends and began sucking while the tentacle down below started caressing her pussy lips. All the while, Chrys's mouths continuously made love to her flower ears, obtaining energy from her nectar, energy which he would be making use of soon.

Leilani's breathing intensified. She grabbed hold of the tentacle that was circling her pussy and pushed it in. Unlike the cock of a human male, this tentacle had ridges along its entire length. She constricted her pussy around it, then slowly pulled it out, savoring the feeling of the ridges massaging her walls. Then she pushed it in again, faster this time. Chrys got the hint and copied the movements so that Leilani could sit back and focus on the sensations. Next, he created a smaller protrusion from that tentacle to simultaneously massage her clit.

He was also pumping small amounts of fluid continuously into her body. Leilani soon felt the oxytocin from the fluid taking effect in her brain, amplifying her warm, fuzzy feelings. The hormone had the same effects in Chrys, and his body was very efficient at producing it such that it easily overflowed, causing the excess to be pumped out into Leilani.

Even with the fluid being pumped into her, Leilani was getting dehydrated from the loss of her own fluids through her flower ears and pussy. Chrys was able to detect her dehydration through the chemoreceptors on his appendages that were lavishing attention to her ears and pussy. So, he dangled a--phallus-shaped--tentacle just an inch in front of her mouth, inviting her to drink from it. She leaned forward, taking the tip into her mouth and vigorously sucking out its mineral water that had been filtered and then fortified through Chrys's body. Chrys could make as much as Leilani desired.

After a while, even with the extra fluid she was taking in, her body temperature rose from the exertions of both herself and Chrys. Chrys detected that they were overheating and decided that now would be a good time for them to go fully underwater. He grabbed hold of the outer railing and formed another tentacle with an air tube and seal at the end, planted it over Leilani's nose, and dove underwater with her. They both felt the instant, refreshing coolness. Then, once their bodies had sufficiently cooled, Chrys took advantage of the moment to embrace Leilani around her entire body.

Floating and completely surrounded by fluid and Chrys while his tubes supplied her with sustenance, Leilani felt much like a baby in a womb. But, the ear-licking and pussy penetration continued. The pace of Chrys's ministrations increased and Leilani felt her climax approaching. She gripped him tightly and sucked harder on his appendage as she felt waves of pleasure course through her body, releasing all of her tensions.

Satisfied that she was spent, Chrys lifted her up out of the water and onto the edge of the bath, morphing his body into a squishy bed for her and extending a long tentacle to fetch a towel and dry her off.

Basking in the afterglow, Leilani thought about how wonderful her life was. Her other lovers and friends would come and go, but she could rely on Chrys to always be there for her, pleasuring and supporting her to her heart's content.

***

The end. I hope you enjoyed this story. I welcome feedback, both positive and negative, so please let me know what you thought.