All Comments on 'Symphony Sluts'

by homerdepot

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Small Children's clothing?

Peeking under her skirt, you'd confront her white cotton "underpants"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nothing like a Hung Son doing a horney mother

I am glad she turned out liking her hung sons cock fucking her ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Highly unlikely the first wife sent an email to breakup.. If she worked for Pan Am, they stopped flying in 1971, 5 weeks after the first email was sent. Given that most people had never seen a computer, much less own one, it's hard to imagine how either had access to email.

As far as the rest of the story, the scene with mother & son was a good one.

sp9983sp9983over 3 years ago
Terrible writing

Your writing style is as dry as the desert. Any first grader could were like that. Put some feeling into your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs Work

Your description of pubic hair on women killed it for me. I couldn’t help but laugh as I imagined Cousin It living between her legs. After that, the errors became more frequent and I stopped reading. I’m not asking for perfection, because I make mistakes too, but misspelling the name of one of your main characters is difficult to get past.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please stop, your writing is weak!!!!!!!!

grayge37grayge37over 3 years ago

Too much anal for my interests. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Symphony sluts? Female musicians are lesbians or bisexuals? Worst story I read on Literotica in over 10 years.

I am more interested in the protagonist hooking up with the females in the symphony.....and perhaps even the conductor. Not a fan of the current story line. This must be your first attempt at writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm lost!

Too much chopping and changing scenes. Not sure where I was or if I missed something with the way the story was flowing. Thanks though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Your writing was at best sporadic and unconnected, but more like a twelve year old writing whatever pops into his mind during a masturbation session.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cringe-worthy - At Best!

Please don't ever "write" again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous