Symphony Sluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could tell by the way she was moaning, she would soon be squirting juice over her thighs.

The burning tongue kept on, her loins were hunching, she was panting, as his long tongue drove her closer to coming.

Jerry's tongue moved at a commanding level, taking charge of the entire activity as he moved it up and down her hot pussy. Her outer flaps were wide open, giving him total access to the glistening pink orifice.

"Keep sucking, honey, and you'll get your wish," Elise told him. "I'll shoot all over your face. It's so wonderful, baby, the way you're eating me. It's lovely!"

As he moved her ever closer to climax, he squeezed her plump buttocks affectionately. Her body quivered several times, and juice began to spurt from her pussy.

"Get it, honey, get it all," she gasped. "I love the way you eat me!"

He swallowed her juices, then he released his tongue from her vagina.

"I wish you'd suck my ass," she exclaimed. "You did such a good job the first time, I wish you'd go back and suck my ass, then suck my cunt. If you do, baby, I'll let you fuck me as long as you can hold out."

"It turns me on, to hear you talk like that," Jerry said in a whisper.

"Get busy, baby, I want you to work your tongue around my asshole. I just love that."

"I guess you deserve a good rim job!"

"Yeah, honey, go for it!"

"Get set, because I'm going to send you into space with my tongue."

"You already have, honey, and I want you to do it again."

"I will ..."

He slipped his tongue forward, pushing it inside his mother's hairy anus.

Her entire body began to shake from the spirited tongue movements that he sent her way. With loving skill, Jerry worked his tongue inside her asshole with everything he could muster to drive her crazy.

The faster he moved his tongue, the more intense the anal tickling, and the more aroused Elise became.

It fueled Jerry to hear the bed springs as his mother's chubby cheeks bounced up and down from the hot ass tempo that Jerry was generating with his fervent tongue.

He kept on with his blistering pace, moving his tongue hungrily as Elise decided that she in turn would provide him with a surprise, something to give him even more incentive.

While the hot ass-licking continued, Elise reached out with her right hand and began to pump up and down on her son's almost hard cock.

"I know what will make you hot," Elise sighed. "If I just play with your prick, that will do it. I'll keep up this finger movement, and play with your knob ..."

Elise immediately felt his ass licking intensify, as Jerry worked his tongue with everything he had inside her sizzling asshole.

Her body kept on rotating back and forth, and the sounds of her moaning louder than ever from the ass worship he was generating.

"Go back to my cunt," she told him. "I need you to suck my clit."

Jerry put his tongue to work on his mother's moist pink elongated clit.

Elise was thrilled by the clit sucking stabs from Jerry, and the longer that he put his tongue to work, the more aroused she became.

"Finger my ass," she asserted. "Plunge your finger up my asshole, baby. I like to have my ass fingered." .

Jerry's tongue continued to dart against her warm, spongy, pussy lips.

He liked the dripping juices, and his tongue kept on rotating as he came into contact with her glistening pink. While his tongue kept on winding its way around her vagina, Jerry continued to pump his finger inside her hairy asshole.

"Keep sliding your tongue," she gasped. "Keep working it. I need your tongue movements. I really mean it. I want to come again. You're right there! You really know how to crank me up. You're going to make me come again!"

His finger was buried deep into his mother's rectum, and he moved her closer toward the passionate conclusion to their incestuous act.

Her whole body became unglued. As she quivered and gasped, the juices began to spurt out of her vulva and into his mouth.

"You're getting it, honey, you're eating it," she said. "Keep plunging your finger up my ass. Don't stop!

Jerry swallowed every drop of her pussy juice, then removed his finger reluctantly from her asshole.

"I guess I've satisfied you for a while," he said.

"Yes, and no."

"What do you mean by no?"

"I mean just one thing. I need you inside me. I want your cock in my pussy!"

"I'm so hot I could fuck you until the cows come home!"

"Cows? What cows?"

"Never mind! I'm all set."

Jerry leaned over and let his fingers run over his mother's breasts. He liked the contact with her warm tits, and after tugging her nipples, stretching them two inches out, he decided that it was time to bury his cock into her hairy grotto.

"I'll tell you what I really want," he said.

"Just say it, darling."

"I want to put it up your ass. Let me lubricate your hole!"

"Oh no, that would be too much," she gasped. "Even your father never asked for that!"

"But did he ever give you the kind of action that I'm giving you?"

"At one time he did, honey, but that was a long time ago," she shook her head.

"I've got you turned on every which way. Can you blame me for wanting to fuck your ass?"

"Have you ever run into any girls who would let you do it?"

"I did it to those two girls last night," he grinned.

"You're kidding? Where did you find those girls?"

"They didn't have any hang-ups at that party," he said. "We all got stoned, and we didn't stop after one joint. We kept on going! Sure, I fucked two beautiful asses. But neither one of them was as nice as yours. It's you I really want to fuck, Mom. I want your ass. I want it bad!"

Jerry gripped his mother's legs with passionate zeal. She could tell from his urgency and how his voice cracked and how he grabbed her legs -- just how much he wanted to fuck her asshole.

"I don't know, dear. It kind of scares me," she said.

"In the Bible they did a lot of ass stuff ..." he offered.

"Does it say that?"

"Well, the Bible is full of that kind of stuff. It took them forty years to reach the promised land ..."

"I don't care to get a sore ass," Elise said.

"What do you think they did, for forty years?"

"Did you hear what I said?"

"You're not going to get a sore ass. Oh, it will sting a little, but the sting goes away ... you'll enjoy ass-fucking."

"I can hardly believe it! My own son asking me if he could fuck my ass."

"Remember what you said before. We're supposed to be lovers."

"You're right," she nodded. "But this is going a little too far ..."

"No, it's not. It's not going too far. I want you, Mom. You've got such a luscious ass. I saw you grinding it when I was sucking your pussy. It's just the kind of ass I want to fuck. I'll tell you what. I'll lube it."

"How are you going to do that?"

"I'll go into the other room and get some Vaseline. I'll slide it on my cock and I'll put some in your ass-hole."

"And that's supposed to make it a little easier on me?"

"Yes, it will. I've got to have you, Mom."

Elise saw the strong desire written all over Jerry's face. She hated to tell him no, since he had done such a beautiful job of satisfying her needs.

Elise watched as Jerry got up from the bed and walked in the bathroom.

A few moments later he returned with a jar of Vaseline in his hand.

"Just leave everything to me," he whispered, opening the jar of Vaseline. "I'll take care of your asshole every which way."

Jerry slipped the Vaseline into his mother's puckered anus, then slid some over his hard cock.

"You're not going to regret this one bit," Jerry said. "You're going to love assfucking, Mom."

Elise's body shook nervously as Jerry reached out with both hands, gripping her legs, then flipping them over his shoulders.

"This will give me a perfect angle," he explained. "I've got to get inside your asshole."

He moved his fingers up and down her legs several times, then pumped his cock forward, permitting it to enter slowly into her rectum.

Jerry recognized that his mother had never been fucked in that way before and, for that reason, he decided to take it easy in the early stages.

His first thrusting efforts were slow and easy as he began working his long, hard affair ever deeper inside her rectum.

Jerry kept on pumping, a little at a time, and soon he was inside her. He drove his cock in and out of her anus, enjoying the tightness that he experienced from her sphincter muscles.

Even though Elise could feel the initial sting from his first entry, she didn't shrink from them. After a while, just as he had said, she began to enjoy the feeling, all the way to her cunt.

He drove his limb back and forth, sliding it with increasing tempo inside her anus. He felt the cushion of her ass cheeks.

"Oh, am I fucking you!" Jerry said. "You got such a tight ass, baby, and I really enjoy pumping your ass. "

"It does hurt."

"But you don't regret it, honey, I know you don't. You like what I'm doing for you, don't you? Lots of women prefer anal. "

"Yes, I'm starting to feel better. The pain is not so bad ... "

"That's good. I'm real happy to hear that."

He worked his fingers first over her breasts, then began to move them up and down her back.

Even if she was his own mother, he just didn't give a damn at that point. His only concern was that of providing himself and her with as much stimulation as possible.

His throbbing penis kept on thrusting magnificently inside her ass-hole. He kept penetrating, and the longer he fucked her, the deeper his cock penetrated inside her.

He liked the way that her plump asscheeks began to instinctively wiggle every time that he would penetrate her with his big cock.

"Stab it in me," she gasped. "I never dreamed I could love to fuck this much. You're absolutely right, this is exactly what I've been missing. Keep your prick stabbing up there! "

He moved his fingers from her breasts down to her asscheeks, which he gripped firmly as his cock continued to plunge relentlessly into her rectum.

"I want you in me, oh, I want you in me," she sighed. "I want you to spurt in my ass. That would feel great. Just keep it up, honey, oh, keep it up."

The anal action continued as he worked ever closer to shooting up her ass.

He growled as white cream began to shoot up her butt, entire body quivered as the cum spurted.

"That's it, oh, that's it," Jerry said excitedly. "I'm giving it to you, baby, I'm coming."

"I can feel it," she exclaimed proudly. "You're right, baby, you're giving it to me. I really love it. Oh, honey, it's so great the way we can do everything we want. It's such a wonderful fuck!"

"I told you, you haven't lived until you've had ass fucking, " he chuckled.

"You're so right."

He watched as the last few droplets of white jizz spurted out of his prick. He released his cock, then leaned forward and kissed his mother's lips passionately.

If there was one thing he wanted to do at that point, it was to thank Elise for all of the satisfaction that she supplied. It hadn't been easy for her to surrender her ass to him, but once she did so she found out just how much she liked it.

Jerry moved his fingers up and down her body, sliding against her breasts, then her stomach into her cunt hair.

When he removed his fingers, he realized that he was still turned on.

"I still need to come again. I'm just warming up!" she said.

"Just a second while I wash off my dick."

Elise watched as he jumped up from the bed, padding swiftly into the bathroom.

She liked to watch the way his asscheeks wiggled. He had a sexy way of moving them, and she noticed in particular that he would rotate his buttocks when he fucked her.

Elise closed her eyes and heard the sound of running water in the bathroom as Jerry washed off his cock.

Once Jerry toweled off his dick, he looked down and observed just how hard it was.

"The goddam thing's hardly gone down at all," he smiled.

Jerry reached out with his right hand, pumping his fierce looking cock several times, then released the fingers.

He walked quickly back into the bedroom, showing his huge erection to Elise.

"I can see I've got a very healthy guy on my hands," Elise laughed.

"I want you to suck my cock," Jerry said enthusiastically. "You've got just the kind of magic tongue that knows what to do with my prick."

"I know how to suck it." She wanted to look good for the blowjob so she checked the bedroom mirror. It was important to her, to look her best and she fluffed up her hair, applying a fresh coat of lipstick.

"It isn't just sucking it, it's knowing how to suck and looking your best as well." It was something she read in Cosmo.

"Do you like refined movements? I mean, when I start out real slow, maybe work my tongue over your balls for a while, then start to extend my tongue up and down the length of your entire prick?"

"Of course I love that. Who wouldn't? But just do my cock for now."

"Some guys, like your father, seem to just want to get their rocks off and that's it. Oh, I gave him sophisticated cock sucking, but I get the feeling he took it with a grain of salt."

"I'm surprised. I always thought the old man was pretty good in the sack."

"He used to be. He still could be, but he's lost interest. He's just concerned about himself and the pussy at the bank."

"You're a hot-assed female. The way a mother should be ... "

"I know you like my cunt, as hairy as it is," Elise told her son emphatically. "As a matter-of-fact, I'd like to start right now and start playing with your cock and balls. That will turn me on too."

"That's a good way to warm-up ..."

"What do you think I had in mind?" she laughed. "I know just how to get you turned on."

"Go ahead, and do it. You gonna play with your pussy for me? I wish I had those girls in here for you! When I see two girls together it usually mean one thing ..."

"A good idea. I can get two girls from the orchestra."

"Yeah! I'd like that. Maybe they could both eat you at the same time."

"The girls are always horny. Especially Sylvia. She's Greek and hairy like me. I know you love hairy women."

"Start playing with my prick, honey," Jerry said, reaching out and squeezing his mother's ass-cheeks playfully.

"I like it when you play with my butt that way," she laughed. "Keep on slapping my asscheeks. That's really a nice feeling. But harder!"

"OK ..."

Jerry reached out once more, smiling as his hands came into brisk contact with her asscheeks. He spanked her hard.

"That's swell," she sighed. "It gets me all the more worked up about jerking you off. "

"Work your fingers, baby."

"Hang on a second and I will."

Elise reached out with her right hand, pumping up and down on the base of her son's long shaft.

She could tell from the way that his body immediately began to quiver just how much sensation he was receiving from her efforts.

"You're doing it beautifully," Jerry said. "Don't change a thing, honey. You're going to get me so hot, I'm going to shoot in your mouth."

"That really sounds delicious," she laughed.

"It's going to be delicious."

She pumped more vigorously than ever, working her fingers up and down the base of his long stem. As she continued rubbing the thick foreskin over his huge member, she felt a certain degree of contentment. She had pleased him by letting Jerry fuck her ass, and she felt that a big hurdle had been overcome.

She had been afraid of anal fucking, but Jerry proved that her fears were groundless. She had enjoyed the sensations, and wouldn't mind in the least being fucked that way again.

In the meantime, her fingers increased the pace, moving faster, as vigorously as she could, up and down Jerry's cock. It was wonderful, feeling his soft foreskin, and watch the precum bubble out the nut.

"Just keep pumping," Jerry said, "until I tell you to stop. About that time I'll be ready for you to start sucking."

"I'm ready to do that any time," she told him.

"Let's just keep this going a little while longer," he said hoarsely, his legs trembling from the manual manipulation she was delivering.

"Whatever you say, sweetie. It's your cock, and I'm determined to please you."

"I'd say you're doing a fantastic job."

"I'm doing my best."

Elise was getting more turned on, as she looked down at Jerry's cock. She watched her fingers moving against it, sliding up and down, pulling a bit, then working her fingers at top speed as she rotated them around her son's knob.

Jerry lay back and enjoyed the movements, but through it all he found himself becoming swept away in a greater sea of passion. He knew that he had to cum again, and fast. "Now, I want you to suck my prick," he told her. "Come on, Mom, do it!"

"I'm really going to tease you this time," she smiled.

"I'm waiting for it."

"That's good," she smiled. She loved sucking his cock.

Elise worked down toward Jerry's cock with her tongue. She began by licking the very tip of it, then moving her tongue down to his scrotum.

As her tongue went to work, whip lashing against Jerry's testicles, he spread his legs and grinned contently. His mind went back to the two girls last night, and then to the sluts at symphony. He visualized the movable feast of pussy. Life was good.


12