Symposium Day Ch. 01

Story Info
A mature co-worker teaches me about what she’s been missing.
3k words
4.66
14.7k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were three of us sent to the symposium. I was excited as this was my first job, and my first time being sent to a hotel at the company's expense. I know it seems mundane all these years later, but a five star hotel was way beyond my budget and experience.

I was the junior member of our delegation, I'm not even sure how I got chosen, but I certainly wasn't going to query it.

We all left the office together in a taxi and Big Dave chatted amiably with Jennifer throughout the journey. Big Dave was a forty something who had a considerable reputation with the ladies. His rather blunt northern approach seemed to work for him, if slightly embarrassing for the rest of us. I, on the other hand, was pretty inexperienced. Not a virgin for sure, but no Casanova.

Jennifer was probably late thirties, I guessed, and unremarkable from my perspective of being many years her junior. She, I couldn't help but notice, had a really decent pair of tits, curvy figure, and a very friendly smile. This friendly smile produced alluring dimples on her cheeks but, to be honest, she was probably nearer my mum's age than mine, if only just.

She wore her naturally lightening hair in a short bob, turned in at the bottom, and a pair of square framed glasses completed the look.

She was good company but more of a mentor figure than an object of desire, besides, judging by the collection of rings on her finger she was clearly married.

The flight to Barcelona was uneventful and I enjoyed a glass of wine with the somewhat inadequate sandwich. Dave sat next to Jennifer and, in spite of all the rings, was obviously giving her the chat. I was one row behind.

At the other end we again took a taxi to our hotel, the Catalonia Sagrada Familia, named after, as I discovered later, the Gaudi cathedral that remains unfinished to this day, in spite of the Barcelona olympics.

I felt that Dave's conversation was getting pretty close to the mark with lots of sexual innuendo. OK, I thought, he's on the pull and trying to get into Jennifer's knickers, and Jennifer was actually quite enjoying the attention. Maybe he will, maybe he won't, but perhaps I should just shut up and learn from the master.

"Let's go and get some scran down the Ramblas," suggested Dave and, not knowing the city at all, we both readily agreed.

We chose a restaurant, and had a very enjoyable meal for actually a reasonable price, which was more important to me than to them. Throughout Dave kept up his banter and innuendo which I found was getting a little embarrassing, but Jen, as I now knew her, appeared to be lapping it up.

I went to the loo and on my return Dave announced that he wasn't feeling great and was heading back to the hotel, he'd sort the bill out with us in the morning. What a shame I thought, considering the effort he had put into charming Jen.

What happened next blew me away and nearly caused me to die of embarrassment. Without even lowering his voice he patted me on the shoulder and announced.

"There you go lad, don't waste it while it's hot."

I didn't know where to look! And as Dave loped off into the distance Jen put her hand on my thigh and said.

"Don't mind Dave. He's always like that. Thinks he can charm the knickers off a nun."

I mumbled something inane as I usually do when mortally embarrassed, but felt the warmth of her hand through the thin material of my trousers.

Somehow we got the conversation flowing again. After paying the bill we set off back to the hotel and she surprised me by looping her arm through mine. We'd both had a couple of glasses of wine and I just assumed this was to steady herself on the uneven pavement.

As we walked, I noticed Jen's conversation was getting a little risqué, nothing compared to Dave's, but still more than I was used to, particularly as I was wandering arm in arm with a mature woman.

She maintained the arm thing back to the hotel and into the lift. It jerked to a stop at the second floor and I was just about to get out when she said.

"A gentleman would walk me to my door."

My mind started racing. No that's a silly thought! She's married for starters and so probably is just a little nervous in a foreign city, and I banished all lascivious thoughts from my mind.

I let the lift door close, mumbled an apology and shortly we arrived at the fifth floor. She hooked her arm in mine again, and we set off down the corridor. More lascivious thoughts, was the hand on my thigh at the restaurant an accident?

"Here we are then! Thank you Sir Galahad," and without pausing for breath continued, "I think you deserve a night cap for your gallantry." She slipped the key card into the lock and pushed the door open.

I hardly had time to register what had happened as she opened the minibar, extracted two small bottles of fizzy wine, and poured them out before making her excuses and disappearing into her bathroom.

She seemed to take her time as I sipped the rather sweet fizz. Finally I realised why. She reappeared at the bathroom door in the white hotel bathrobe!

"I hope I'm not embarrassing you, but it's so much more comfortable than my day clothes. My bra was killing me."

Hang on, hang on. Had she just said her bra was killing her? Had she just taken it off? Were those generous breasts now totally unfettered? More lascivious thoughts!

Am I being seduced? I was used to struggling to get my hands inside a girl's bra, and here was a mature woman who had voluntarily taken hers off. Had she taken off her knickers too? Don't be silly! She's married and can have it all night, every night. Erection!

We chatted some more as we sipped our wine and relaxed in the comfy chairs. As she slid down a little into hers the front of her robe parted enough to show some upper thigh, some upper thigh with an interesting tattoo. This fascinated me and I couldn't take my eyes off it.

"You like my tattoo?" She had caught me looking!

"It's not my only one, but you are going to have to find the other for yourself." Then she pulled the cord of her robe, the bow fell apart, and although the two halves still covered her, the invitation was now obvious even to me.

I stood, put my glass on the table, walked towards her as she also stood, took my hand and said,

"Let's get more comfortable," leading me to the bed.

"Just lie down and let me help you with all those uncomfortable clothes."

My cock was simply busting to get out of my trousers, but she started working on my shirt buttons, one by one. When she finally had it open she licked my nipples and a bolt of energy shot down to my cock and back again, I feared I might cum.

Once the shirt was open she started on my belt. Expert hands had it free in no time, then, agonisingly slowly, she undid my trousers and lowered my zip. I still remember the small vibrations of the zip and how they stimulated my already rampant cock.

Was this really happening? Was I about to get to fuck Jen?

Now standing at the foot of the bed, her robe fell open revealing her gorgeous breasts for the first time. Not just her breasts but I also noticed she had decided to keep her white cotton panties on. White cotton panties with a pink silk bow on the front, just above where I imagined the object of my lust lay hidden.

She dispensed with my shoes and socks in short order, and with one hand on each leg of my trousers, gave a sharp tug. I was left only in my boxers. A shrug of her shoulders caused the robe to fall to the floor and she lay down beside me and stroked my back.

I couldn't resist reaching out for one of those magnificent breasts, and I remember it being so much softer than I had imagined. What I was not expecting was the way the nipple stiffened as I touched it.

"Be careful with my tits, they are very sensitive.....

"We don't have to rush this......"

And a hand slipped inside the back of my boxers. The sensation of having my bum fondled was exquisite. She made no attempt to remove my pants, just took her time running her hand over my bare buttocks with a featherlight touch.

"Just do what I do......."

I took the hint and ran my hand inside the back of her knickers as we fondled each other's bums while our lips met in one of those seemingly endless kisses. As we broke she said,

"So have you found my other tattoo yet?"

I propped myself up on my elbow and ran my eyes over her naked form. Not on her breasts. My gaze wandered over the slight outward curve of her belly to the point where it started to curve in again just above her knickers. Nothing. Her legs and thighs were next, still nothing.

"No." I swallowed hard.

"Well I wonder where it can be?" She said playfully. "It must be hiding. Now where on earth could it be hiding? Your task is to find it and when you do, you have to kiss it!"

I now knew that it was somewhere under those delightful white cotton panties, the ones with the little pink silk bow on the front, and I was being invited to go looking. She rolled onto her back as I slipped my hands into the sides of her knickers, and raised her bum off the bed as if to help.

"Oh I do think you might be on the right track!....

"Take it slowly.....

"Like unwrapping a present."

I gently eased her panties down just far enough to realise that there wasn't a hair in sight, no hair at all! Then various faint black squiggles came into view near the top of her sex.

I continued my progress at undressing my first mature female, actually undressing my first female, as the other two had definitely been frantic fumbles. My hands now trembling with anticipation, I was about to see my first ever shaved vulva. Would I also see those glorious lips, would they be.... So many thoughts.

Once her panties were down to her knees, the tattoo mystery was resolved. The cleft between her legs was home to a rather menacing looking serpent. His tail was still deeply burried between her still closed legs. It looked as if it was emerging from it's sanctuary, a home deep within her vagina. It curved around her lower belly with his head down one thigh, and his tongue sticking out as if searching for something. Maybe the other tattoo.

There was little hesitation on my part about kissing it, I had never seen a shaved vulva, and never been invited to kiss a girl on her inner thigh either. My cock was straining in my pants as I lowered my head to kiss the snake's tongue.

"It's just like snakes and ladders," she said. "When you land on it's head you have to follow it all the way down to the tip of its tail."

She raised her knees up the bed and parted her thighs invitingly.

"All the way.....

"To the very tip!" She repeated. "But take it slowly."

I had seen oral sex on the Sweedish porn films, which were very popular at the time, but this was my first face to face experience with a vagina. I started slowly, kissing the head of the snake and gradually making my way along the torturous length of its body, over the top of her vulva and down again into the mysterious space between her outer lips, catching the occasional whif of a sexually excited woman on the way. Extasy!

Eventually I reached the part where its body vanished into her.

"This is the best bit!" She whispered, "the very best bit."

My tongue slid easily between her already moist lips until it found the nub of her pleasure button, which produced a sigh,

"absolutely the very best bit......

"......but I think the tail is even further down."

I located the opening to her vagina with my probing tongue, then ran it back up slowly towards the top, flattening my tongue on her pleasure button. This produced such a dramatic effect that I continued with the same treatment for a while.

"Oh fuck, that's good.........

"Don't stop......

"Perfect......

"Just like that.....

"Ohhhh, yes..."

I couldn't resist exploring this welcoming wonder of nature and I slipped a finger into her moistness, then deep inside her, as I continued to lick and suck. My finger encountered a rough patch which I stroked and the result was electrifying.

"Fuck yes!..."

"Go on....."

Both her hands grabbed a fist full of bedding, twisted it in a spasm, as she forced her entire sex into my face.

"Yes.......

"Yes, you sexy monster.......

"Yes. Ohhhhh yes.....

"Keep going......

"Of fuck, fuck! I'm going to cum...."

With one final thrust of her hips, she smothered my mouth, then collapsed back onto the bed with a long low moan. A few minutes passed as she recovered her energy.

"God that was good....

"Give me that cock!......

"I want to feel it as it swells and pumps your cum into me....

"I want to make my snake clasp it with its tail and squeeze every last drop out........"

I pulled down my boxers as I slid up her torso. I'd done this bit before, and my cock knew exactly where to go. She was wet. She was willing. I felt my cock slide in to the very hilt, and after just a few thrusts with my hips I knew. I just knew I was going to cum. I was going to cum hard, and there wasn't anything I could do about it at this stage.

I slid in deep for the final time as nature took over. Pulse after pulse flowed along my young cock as I delivered my cum as deeply as I possibly could. I felt a novel sensation as her muscles contracted clasping me inside her, which only served to intensify my feelings.

"Fuck! Fuck that was good. Short and sweet, but I'd cum before you even entered me. My hubby won't do that...

"Oral, I mean....

"He still expects me to suck his old cock, but won't repay the compliment....

"Even expects me to suck him right off and then he's too spent to even fuck.......

"Saves that for his little bit of totty.....

"Every time I go away, he fucks her.....

"In our bed, for fuck's sake!......

"Then they leave the dried up evidence on the sheets.....

"Too fucking tight to take her to a hotel room......

"Just shags her in my bed......

"I wouldn't mind if he change the sheets after....

"But leaving it like that is just.....Well it's just...."

I didn't know where to look or what to say. I'd been seduced for the express purpose of bringing her off with my mouth, and I'd done it! I was proud!

"Sorry," said the voice beside me, "rant over....."

She reached down to my nearly soft cock, gave it a few gentle strokes before continuing.

"So has he recovered yet......?

"That nice stiff youg cock.....

"Or does he need Jen's special treatment?"

She slid down the bed and took my soft cock gently between her lips.

"Jen's special blow job.......

"Jen's fast erect treatment....."

It went quiet for a moment as she sucked delicately on the sensetive tip.

"Young cum is so much more tasty than an old man's."

This was my first ever blow job and the sensations combined with the way she held the head of my cock against the roof of her mouth with her tongue, worked their magic quite quickly. Erection.

"Does that feel good?......

"Having your cock in Jen's mouth....

"Sucking you off......

"Do you want to cum in my mouth?......

"Would you like to.....?

"I think I'd like that.....as....well

"You have delicious cum......

"I'd do that for you if you like....

"Or I could straddle you and ride you cowgirl, while you watch your cock searching for the serpent's tail, and play with my sensetive tits.

Lots of dirty talk interspersed with her oral attention was definitely having an effect. I was torn between two delightful alternatives.

"Have you ever cum in a girl's mouth?"

I managed to grunt a no.

"Then hang on to your hat, this is going to be something special."

She sucked, tickled my balls, took them in her mouth, ran her tongue along the length of my shaft, pulled my foreskin all the way back and licked my frenulum.

The sensations were too much. I felt it happening, and so did Jen.

"Your balls are tightening, you are ready to cum....."

Another frenulum lick.

"Cum for Jen........"

Frenulum again.

"Give me all that spunk......

Whole head in her mouth.

"Empty your balls for me."

That did it! A real toe curler of an orgasm as I ejaculated into her warm moist mouth.

A long low "F....u.....c....k." Was my only comment.

"Sexy isn't it." She said through half closed lips.

"A lot of men like this next bit." She slid up my body, opened her mouth, showed me the evidence of my orgasm, smiled showing off her dimples and swallowed the lot.

"There," she said opening her mouth wide again. "All gone!"

As most of my readers already know, feedback is my main motivator. I love it when people write down their thoughts, good or bad, on my little stories. I totally understand the desire for anonymity but it denies me the opportunity to thank you. If you comment using my bio page and your Lit name, I will only be able to thank you via Literotica. If you would like to comment directly that is even better.