Symposium Day Ch. 02

Story Info
Jen invites me to her room for more fun.
3.1k words
4.76
7.9k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows on immediately from Ch1. Dave, Jen and I are at a symposium in Barcelona. I am the new boy, Jen is late thirties, and Dave, a brusque northener with an eye for the ladies, is somewhat older. After a meal in Las Ramblas, Dave heads back to the hotel leaving me with Jen, who he's been chatting up all day. Jen took me to her hotel room where I got my first lesson in oral sex.

All three of us breakfasted together the following morning, a typical hotel buffet, with lots of bobbing up and down to get stuff, but I loved it, and probably made a bit of a pig of myself.

"Well I wonder what revelations today has in store," was Dave's contribution.

"Even more of the blindingly obvious," said Jen, as Dave headed back to the buffet. As soon as he'd gone, Jen looked at me rather seriously and said.

"I think we should have a talk."

I wasn't quite sure what to make of this enigmatic statement, when she followed with.

"Come to my room after lunch."

My mind started to race. Was I about to get a telling off for something that I was unaware of, or was I going to get, yes well, laid! These thoughts were running through my mind when Dave returned with a massive plate full of scrambled eggs and bacon.

Jen made her excuses and left with a cheery, "See you both at 9 then, for the coffee."

As she left Dave's rather blunt northerness came into play.

"Sorry I had to leave you alone last night. Bit of a problem with the old guts. I hope you didn't miss out.

"You're a lucky lad. She were giving off all the signs, definitely hot and what a cracking pair of tits!.....

"I'm sure she was creaming her knickers, even before you left the restaurant.

"I bet you tried the old 'come to my room for a nightcap' routine, and what's more, I bet it worked! You lucky young bastard. I can just imagine burying my face in her muff, before getting down to some serious shagging and fondling those magnificent tits."

I was finding his crude language upsetting so I avoided answering and just gave what I thought was a non committal smile.

"Good lad! I knew you wouldn't miss the opportunity!"

"Is she noisy when she cums? I do so love a screamer!....

"Obviously she's married, but my guess is that the old man is playing away, and she's not getting enough of what a girl needs.....

"He's probably fucking his secretary, or some office junior, who stupidly thinks he'll leave his wife, and they'll live happy ever after. Never works out!"

"I'm afraid I don't possess your pulling skills." Was all I could think of, "I never thought to invite her to my room." Both of which were true. I certainly was not about to tell him the full story, because I'm quite sure that office rumours would start, and Jen would be badly compromised.

"That's a shame lad. Those legs were almost parting by themselves!"

He gave me a pitying look, "Coffee at nine then!" and set off for his room.

The morning passed in a blur of erotic fantasy. I couldn't help worrying about what Jen had to say to me, any more than I could forget searching out the tail of that tattooed serpent with my tongue, my first experience of oral sex. I was all apprehension and excitement and definitely not concentrating.

Eventually lunch time arrived, which was a full sit down affair with three courses and some wine!

I had forgotten, or never known of the continental habit of having a full meal at lunch time, followed by a period of inactivity, or siesta.

During lunch the organiser gave us a short break down of what we were going to be doing in the afternoon followed by,

"So see you all at three then."

With a stomach full of food and butterflies, I made my way to Jen's room and tapped lightly on the door. It opened immediately and she ushered me in, indicating the chair.

"Look," she said. "This is a little awkward. I feel I owe you an apology."

A huge weight fell off my shoulders. This wasn't a telling off.

"I virtually raped you last night.......

"I have no idea what came over me.......

"Must be the Spanish air or something......

"Or just being away from home.......

"Anyway, I then dumped all my marital woes on you.....

"And used some pretty unladylike language."

I could hardly believe what I was hearing.

"No! No! It was fantastic. Wonderful." I tried to make things easier.

"I loved your unladylike language. The more unladylike the better. It was sensational. You see it was my first....."

"Oh my god no! Don't tell me I raped a virgin!"

"No.....

"No.......

"........not exactly a virgin. It was my first time...........down there."

"Oh no, really!"

"And it was my first blow job."

"This just keeps getting worse. I gave you your first blow job, only minutes after giving you pretty explicit instructions on how to pleasure me with your tongue."

"It was wonderful.......

"The best."

"But you don't understand. I'm a married woman. OK, so my husband can be a bit of a dick, but I'm married none the less. And there's my tattoo. Only four people in the world know about my tattoo, me, my husband, the guy who put it there, and now you. If....."

"What tattoo? I don't know anything about a tattoo." I immediately recognised her problem, and tried to reassure her that her secret was safe with me. "We came home from dinner and I got out of the lift at the second floor. You continued to wherever."

"What about Dave? Has he guessed? You haven't let on have you?"

"No certainly not!" I added almost indignantly.

"So what you are saying is, what happens in Barcelona, stays in Barcelona?"

"Absolutely! Anyway, what did happen in Barcelona?"

She heaved a sigh of relief. "You are so sweet, thank you." She came over to my chair, leaned forward and kissed me on the forehead. Once more I found my self in very close proximity to those magnificent breasts. The deep valley between them filled my gaze, and I felt a stirring in my boxers. The temptation to reach out and fondle them was almost irresistible.

"Ah well. Back to the grind stone?" As she suggested I go ahead to the afternoon session, so that we didn't arrive together, and raise any eyebrows.

The afternoon passed slowly in a haze of erotic memories.

First being asked to escort her to her room and being so naïve.

Then being invited in for the night cap, well not so much invited as commanded.

Jen vanishing into the bathroom and reappearing in the hotel bath robe.

Informing me that she had taken off her bra for comfort.

When she caught me looking at her tattoo.

The way she undressed me.

The instruction to find her other tattoo.

The way she introduced me to oral sex by getting me to kiss the serpent all the way to it's tail, concealed within her outer lips.

The sex!

Then the overwhelming sensations as she sucked my cock, brought me off and swallowed my cum.

It's fair to say that for most of the afternoon I had an erection and didn't hear a word of the presentation.

By the time we broke for tea, my erection had subsided enough for me to stand without it being obvious.

Dave came over and started chatting about a rather striking lady in square framed glasses sitting near him, and describing her assets in his usual graphic, if somewhat basic, detail.

When he left for the loo Jen conspiratorially pressed an envelope into my hand with instructions to read it later, in private.

My pulse jumped to double its normal rate as I found a stall in the loo and opened the envelope. Inside was a note. Not only a note but a key card. It said, "I shan't be coming out for a meal tonight, with you and Dave. When you get back you can use this key for my room if you want to see me again."

If I want to see her again! She must be joking. Last night I had had sex for only the third time in my life, I had experienced oral both ways, for the first time ever, I had explored my first naked female body and had two orgasms! Of course I wanted to see her again! I suspect she knew that.

Dave and I set off for a different restaurant together but my mind was not really on food, it kept wandering off to what might happen later.

"Shame Jen didn't want to come." Dave boomed as we sat down, "a piece of hot totty always brightens the evening. She's probably washing her hair or some of that other stuff that girls do."

I found it strange that he referred to her as a girl, but from his perspective she probably was; much older than me; much younger than him.

"Don't suppose either of us is going to get a jump tonight, lad."

Why was he always on about sex? Why was it always so blunt? Besides, I was pretty sure one of us at least, was going to get a 'jump' tonight as he put it and, frankly, I could hardly wait.

"You missed out there lad, and no mistake. She could have taught you a thing or two, I'll bet. Swallowed you whole, then spat out the pips."

The urge to shut him up was almost irresistible. The urge to tell him that I'd had my tongue in her 'cunt', as he would certainly call it, and made her cum, before she brought me off in her mouth and then showed me my effort before swallowing the lot, was nearly as tempting as it was unacceptable. I remained silent.

Back at the hotel we said our goodnights and made for our rooms on the second floor. I collected the key card, waited to make sure Dave was settled and made for the lift. Fifth floor, doors open and I start off down the corridor with my mind racing and my cock swelling with anticipation. Click! Push, I entered. Jen was sitting in the chair watching the TV in that white hotel bathrobe.

"I wasn't sure if you'd come," she said, "but I'm glad you did! A glass of wine?"

I accepted the offer when she announced.

"I was just about to take a bath. Care to join me?" I'd never taken a bath with a woman before, and certainly never as a prelude to sex. This was a prelude, wasn't it? Without waiting for a reply, she went to the bathroom and started to run the bath, which turned out to be one of those enormous things with taps in the middle and two shallow ends.

Returning to the bedroom she commanded me to stand, and started to undo my shirt buttons one by one, from top to bottom, as I kicked off my shoes.

"Let's just enjoy this." Then she set about my trousers, allowing them to fall to the floor, leaving me standing in only my boxers, with a rather pronounced erection.

"Mmmmmmm, nice!"

She led me to the bathroom and turned off the taps. The room was lit entirely by candles. Candles on the basin, candles on the shelves, candles in front of the mirror and candles all around the bath. The atmosphere was highly charged.

"Well you can't get in like that," she added, as she slid her hands inside my boxers and carefully manoeuvred the elastic over my erection. Now stark naked in front of her, she offered my one end of the bathrobe cord. "and I can't get in in this."

I pulled, it opened. With one shrug of her shoulders it fell to the floor. She smiled showing those sexy dimples as I took in her breasts, the tattoo on her thigh, her completely bare vulva, and the serpent.

The serpent whose head I had kissed, whose body I had followed down to where its tail vanished into the folds of her sex, where my tongue had been coached into producing such dramatic results.

"Let's get in and get clean, or maybe dirty!" Another brilliant smile as she climbed in to one end and I took the other. She placed one leg between mine and gently tickled my balls with her toes, while laying back and letting those magnificent breasts float, half submerged.

We luxuriated in the warm water as I got used to being with a totally naked woman, even if my erection was far from used to the idea, judging by the way it was almost touching my navel.

I couldn't resist asking about the tattoo. I mean why? Why a snake?

"It's a long story," she said, "but I was trying to encourage hubby to go down on me, after giving him a pretty fancy blow job I might add, but he refused. So I said, 'it's not full of snakes you know' and 'it's not poisonous.' I was so upset that I didn't even fuck him, just left him to have a wank.

"After that the snake idea was in my mind, and I thought, 'why not?' so I did, and I can tell you it's not a very ladylike pose having someone tattoo you down there. No knickers, legs spread wide, not ladylike at all." She giggled.

"But didn't it hurt?" My enquiring mind wanted to know.

"Hurt? Unbelievable! Hurt like buggery, not that I've actually tried buggery, but yes it did. No sex for ages as it healed and then, most odd, it itched like mad and scratching yourself there in public is even less ladylike!"

"I do like unladylike!" I couldn't help saying.

"So you like a bit of smutty talk then? You liked my unladylike language...." My smile confirmed it as she placed one leg either side of mine displaying her hairless mons with its inviting lips. She drew her knees slowly towards her chest......

"Well, if you like unladylike, I like your stiff young cock......

"Hard as rock, just what a girl needs......". She placed the forefingers of each hand on either side of her sex and eased the lips gently apart, opening herself to my gaze.

"Just what this girl needs.......

"in her eager cunt....."

The words hit me like a brick. She was holding herself open, displaying her most intimate self, and had just said 'cunt'.

"But....." she continued, "first I want to feel your tongue, right here," and ran her thumb gently over her clit which was already starting to emerge from its hiding place.

"Right here," she repeated with a slightly glazed look, drawing her thumb slowly over it again.

"Just like last night....

"And after that......

"Well who knows?.......

"But the sight of your stiff young cock is making me as horny as fuck.......

"So let's get to bed....."

All this was nearly too much. I knew that if I were even to touch my cock it would bring me to an explosive climax, but where's the fun in that.

We dried each other off and the memory of how it felt to dry those magnificent breasts is still with me, nipples stiffening to the touch.

Finally dry, we moved to the bed and started long languorous kisses while I played with her tits and let my hand wander down to the moist opening between her legs. I kissed her breasts and moved deliberately down to her navel, licking and blowing on the dampness as I progressed.

At the head of the serpent I followed the same procedure as the previous night, slowly kissing and licking my way down the length of its body.

As I got closer to the tail she drew her knees up and spread them wide. I didn't need any further instruction and searched out her clit with the tip of my tongue as gently and softly as I could.

"Oh fuck!.......

"You tease......

"Lick me........

"Like that.....

"Only.......

"Harder."

I pressed my mouth firmly up against her divine divide, drank in the sweet juices of her excitement, and sucked and licked vigorously.

"Oh that's so good.....

"So fucking good!"

I felt her hands on the back of my head, pressing firmly and on impulse allowed a finger to slip into her flowing sex.

"Oh fuck yes!"

I slid it in deeper and started a rhythmic motion in and out.

"Yea! Oh yea....

"Like that....

"Slow down a bit.....

"Slowly now......

"Really slowly now.....

"Because I'm.......

"I'm........

"Oh fuck......

"I'm coming.....

"Shit.....damn.....fuck .....bugger.... Cunt!"

And as she went limp, I felt her muscles clamping my finger rhythmically.

"Oh you dirty bastard! That was just fucking amazing. Now come up here and fuck me."

I moved back up the bed between her parted thighs and paused just as the tip of my cock touched her entrance flowing with her excitement and my saliva.

"Tell me when you are going to cum." She almost pleaded.

"Look into my eyes and say those words just as you empty yourself into me.

"I want to feel every ripple as your cock explodes."

I sank slowly into her.

"Oh fuck.......

"That's so good."

She pulled me down onto her chest, nibbled my ear and whispered.

"Just lie still for a moment.....

"Let me feel your stif young cock.....

"Stif in my cunt.....

"It feels so good....

"So good, knowing that......

"In a moment.......

"You are going to fuck me....

"Fuck me fast and furious......

"And fill my eager cunt with your cum...

"Don't forget to tell me when you are coming......

"Now, fuck me.....

"Screw me to the bed.....

"Fuck my brains out."

With the build up and the verbal encouragement, I knew I couldn't last long. I pushed up onto my elbows as her legs wrapped around my back increasing the penetration and the sensations.

A few short moments later.

"I'm going to cum." I admitted.

"Look at me while you do, while you fill me."

I obeyed, staring wide eyed into hers.

"I'm so close......". The tingling sensation started as I plunged into her for the final thrust.

"I'm coming!" As I felt my orgasm start. I stayed at full penetration and nature took over. My lower body convulsed as multiple powerful contractions delivered my cum deep inside her.

As most of my readers already know, feedback is my main motivator. I love it when people write down their thoughts, good or bad, on my little stories. I totally understand the desire for anonymity so if you comment using my bio page and your Lit name, I will only be able to thank you via Literotica. If you would like to comment directly that is even better.