All Comments on 'Symposium Day Ch. 01'

by Slowandeasy47

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't get past the first few paragraphs. I was looking for a mature theme, not mid-life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cheating cunt. Nothing more than a whore. If Dave's health had not turned south, she'd have been fucking him. I feel for her husband, being unknowingly married to a worthless slut.

Mobile49Mobile49over 1 year ago
Hot start

Can’t wait to see her teaching him how to properly care for the women in his life. 5 Stars

woodwardwoodwardover 1 year ago

I liked the story. Pace was good as well as the line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He gave the lady what she wanted and you gave the readers what we all wanted. Good job.

dellbertdellbertover 1 year ago

Good one more off it please

LimeyracerLimeyracerover 1 year ago

I think you could have taken it slightly slower... Explain the background as to why she was so anxious to get the guy into her bed. Clearly an unsatisfied woman who's "been around the block" and the young man is another 'notch' on her 'belt' ... Yes, there's certainly room for expansion - and I'm curious about the Tattoo-artist who actually DID the work... How did hubby react when she had THAT done..??

CES

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

really liked this story and will be looking for more of them

Spiteful_ASpiteful_Aover 1 year ago

Perhaps you could have made it more interesting by more gradually introducing Jen's intentions towards the narrator. She's upset with her husband, and would probably want to enhance the experience with some flirting or teasing beforehand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really hot! Being a young man, I assume there's more to "cum"??? I hope so.

G

ilikeskin69ilikeskin69over 1 year ago

A good short story...AL

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

God premise.

Could have been less rushed.

Could have used some extendid playing with her tits. Showing her what he liked about them. Showing her how much he ejoyed worshiping them. Maybe a bit of titty fucking.

Nothing with her ass at all? Why?

Travelling along the route of the snake tattoo could have been slower. Could have used se directions from her about how exactly she liked being kissed. And tongued.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

having the memory of 'The Older' Lady's attention before, this really sent me over the top.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlowandeasy47@Slowandeasy47
The best part of writing is reading your comments! I look at all the feedback on my stories trying to decide on the most popular themes. Massage? Early experiences? Swinging? Your comments decide which of my forty unfinished stories gets more attention!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES