Synchronicity for Six Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan handed the resumes to the better PMs to arrange the interviews. He would come into the interview near the end, hoping to see their happy faces.

= = =

Tom and Julie spent the days since moving settling into domestic cohabitation in their new apartment. Their initial challenges had been shifting things around so that everything had its own spot. Thanks in large part to Julie's planning, the sofa, recliner, end tables, and coffee table had their designated places defined early on and they could use those surfaces as temporary staging places for other things. The dining table, without any leaves installed, occupied a central spot in the kitchen. They had room for four chairs only, so two others sat outside the kitchen against nearby walls.

Once everything had been unloaded from the moving truck, their parents and siblings quickly egressed, leaving Tom and Julie to their little nest. They did not even wait to put linens on the bed before testing its structural integrity. Nobody bothered them that evening and they delighted in each other's body in their own space. The next morning, Tom's birthday, he awoke to the wonderful ministrations of his girlfriend.

"Happy Birthday, Tommy, my love," Julie said as she removed his cock from her mouth.

"You remembered."

"Of course, I did. It was important to you, and thus important to me. But we cannot lie abed all day. Mom texted me about half an hour ago saying they wanted to meet for breakfast at IHOP. I begged for an hour, but that's mostly gone now. I promise I'll finish this birthday gift most thoroughly once we get back."

The six of them enjoyed the IHOP breakfast, and as they were all leaving the restaurant, Julie overheard David talking to Maggie.

"I think they need a sign to put on the front door, reading, 'Welcome to the Bunny Hutch.'" Maggie slapped David's shoulder as she saw Julie was within hearing range. "Well, it's true," David defended his position. Julie gave him a wink and a wry smile, not disputing anything. Soon, the Middleburg crew was rolling for home and Tom and Julie were heading back to their place.

"Did you hear what David said?" Julie asked once Tom's Jeep was in motion.

"No. What did the smartass say?"

"That we should get a sign for the front door saying, 'Welcome to the Bunny Hutch.' Not that it isn't true. I still owe you your birthday coitus."

"Very true," Tom agreed, and accelerated a bit more.

It did not take them very long to get everything unpacked and put away once they were able to focus on the task. There were numerous breaks in their unpacking to reassure them that this was all real and the other wasn't a figment of their imagination. While they initially spent a sizable amount of time having sex, after three days they began to taper off. There was only so much friction and pleasure their bodies could tolerate. They began to have regular times of just sitting on the sofa together, touching each other slightly, and talking. This level of uninterrupted couple's time was so crucial for them. They had a week before classes began on the 19th.

= = =

Maggie was beginning to worry. David would be heading back to school on the coming Monday and she'd be all alone in her bed until he came back on a weekend. Rose was beginning to pick up on Maggie's fretfulness, although Alan was clueless.

"What is it, dear one?" Rose asked while preparing supper. She had co-opted Maggie to be her helper that evening just so they could have this time to talk without the menfolk around.

"It's all so different, Mom, and it's going to change again."

"As Alan says, 'change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.' Living things change, some more slowly than others, but they do change. Relationships are included in that list."

"Are you happy with these changes, Mom?"

"With the changes by themselves, not especially. But with the effects of the changes? Oh, most definitely." She looked down at her engagement ring and smiled. "What upcoming changes have you concerned, Magpie?"

"David's going back to school, and I'm going to have to start riding the bus. That means I'm going to have to get my own coffee in the morning and get myself up and generally be more responsible."

"Kind of like you were back in the apartment?"

"Yeah, I guess so. But now Julie's got Tom next to her most of the time, and I'm losing David ..." Maggie let her voice trail off.

"Are we a tad bit jealous of Jules?" Rose smirked a little. "You're not losing David. Honey, that boy's got it so bad for you. It's a good thing that he can't be home every weekend. But you will be able to see him often enough. Just think about the reconnecting sex you'll be having."

"Mother!"

"What?" Rose challenged. "I've tried to raise you to be aware of what's happening in the world around you; to be a participant, not merely a spectator. As you pointed out to me a month ago, you're technically an adult now. Besides," and Rose's voice dropped conspiratorially, "these Harrison men are really good fucks."

Maggie's face was flaming while her mother continued. "Please be sure to take your birth control pill daily, even while David's away. Not taking them consistently can really mess with your cycle."

At the dining table that evening, David broached the subject he'd been considering.

"Dad, Rose, may I please take the picture of Mom back to school with me?"

Rose had been sitting at Alan's right in Tom's absence while David and Maggie were in their now customary places, side by side. Rose said nothing but squeezed Alan's hand and gave a slight shrug of her shoulders.

"Why do you ask, David?" Alan inquired.

"A few reasons, Dad. One, it has served its purpose although I had no idea when I painted it. The portrait gave Mom a conduit to get us all on the path she wanted. Two, my instructor wanted to have it on display for the rest of the school year. I know it would be welcomed back with open arms, and it would be publicly displayed. And three, while you and Rose continue to evolve in your relationship, it no longer needs to be such a focal point in this house. I'll bring it back when the school year ends in May, and we can decide from there what to do."

"I will grant the first two points are valid, son. But I disagree about the last point."

"Hear me out, Dad. Monday night, you needed to deal with some 'output', right? The usual and customary place for what was implied would be a bathroom and the toilet. You went to the living room to Mom's picture. In my opinion, you need to turn first to Rose for your emotional support, not Mom's painting." Jaws were dropped all around at David's insight. If she could love David any more than she already did, for Rose this would have been a clincher. "I've given this a lot of thought since the semester ended. Mom needed me to bring that picture home so she could manifest in our lives the way she did. And we saw her transition onward as the bell tolled on Christmas. So, the picture is no longer here for her benefit, and I believe it's holding you back, Dad. So, may I take it to school with me?"

"Let me sleep on that, David. We will make a decision before you return to school. By the way, when are you heading back?"

"I will put off going back as long as I can, but I have a class on Tuesday at 10 am," David answered. "I also want to give Robert as much time as possible with Amanda before we have to start negotiating for room time. I have to leave by noon on Monday."

Maggie made a sad face at David's words. It had been a fantastic month for her ever since her Winter Solstice Dance. David had proven to be everything she could ever hope for in a boyfriend. Not that she had any worries about him being away at school, but she would miss everything about him. She decided then and there that she would do everything she could to make him want to come home to her as often as possible. It also occurred to her that she needed to find out the bus schedule so she could be at work on time come that Tuesday morning.

END Synchronicity for Six, Part 1