Synchronicity for Six Pt. 12

Story Info
Continuing the Harrison/Lawson story.
13.1k words
4.84
1.8k
3
2

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a story of the romantic love of three couples. There is very little explicit sex in it, so if that is what you're seeking, look elsewhere on Literotica.

Wednesday, February 17, 2021, continued

Alan looked at Rose with questions in his eyes. She responded with a jerk of her head, indicating they should talk privately upstairs. After making sure the doors were locked, the adults bid the girls a pleasant evening and retired to their bedroom.

Alan closed and locked the bedroom door as Rose sashayed into the ensuite bath. He walked over and leaned against the doorway as Rose sat on the toilet. Seeing her there, he smiled, thinking back to when he and Laura had first been so free with each other. It marked a significant point in their relationship when they would use the facilities in the presence of the other. The same now was true for Alan and Rose.

"Rose, dear, what's going on with your parents?" he inquired.

"Whatever do you mean, Alan?" she asked, artfully attempting to appear clueless.

"You know full well what I mean. Your mother was practically cracking the bullwhip across your father's backside tonight. What's going on?"

"Mother has finally had enough of his ways, is all. She's told me that our relationship, yours and mine, has caused her to wake up regarding Daddy. She doesn't want to divorce him, but she's putting a bit of fear into him about how difficult she could make his life, now that he's retiring. He's slowly realizing that he would not do well apart from her. That's one reason she'll be here for a week before he joins her. It's a rebalancing of their relationship and something you and I should steer clear of, as much as possible."

"Our relationship?"

"Yes, dearest Alan, our relationship. I'm sure she and I will discuss it further, but she's seen how happy I am with you. I don't think I was anywhere close to this happy while with Ron, and certainly not much better ever since he hightailed it out to the West Coast. Yes, I know where he is. We don't communicate very much, and he's hardly ever interacted with Julie or Maggie since. He's had one excuse after another why he could not help us much financially. I was so unhappy alone for so long, but all that is behind me now, froth in my life's wake. My boyfriend and fiancé makes me deliriously happy, and he is one terrific fuck."

She stood, flushed, and her clothes practically melted from her body. She stood there, her hands behind her head, thrusting out her chest and swaying her hips. Alan's eyes bulged at her wanton display and he quickly shed his clothing. Rose had a big grin as she gazed at his desire for her.

"Yes, indeed, a hard man is very good to find."

Leaving their clothes on the floor, she led him to their bed.

It was still somewhat early when Rose dismounted Alan, panting and fanning herself with her hands.

"Alan, have I told you lately that I love you?" she asked with a huge smile on her face and gooiness between her legs. "Honey, were you backed up? Have I not been properly attending to my betrothed duties?"

"Please, Rose, one question at a time. First, I believe you tell me that you love me in so many different ways every day. Second, I was not especially backed up, but you really had me turned on. I spent most of the choir rehearsal time gazing at you. That's all it takes for me. Then you did that thing with your hips as you moseyed your way from the bedroom door to the bathroom. So, yes, you are exceeding every one of my expectations in the fiancée department. I will say that it's a very good thing you had your tubes tied. Otherwise, you'd be barefoot and pregnant before you knew what was happening."

"Barefoot, hmmm? I seem to recollect that you like my feet and legs in a non-bare condition," she laughed as she rolled off the bed. "I've got a mess to clean up. Would you please put our discarded clothes in the hamper?"

Alan laughed as he, too, rolled to his feet. He wobbled a little, and Rose was instantly at his side, worried. "It's fine. Just a moment of dizziness, as the blood returns to its regularly designated routes."

Rose held Alan's head in both hands and pulled him down into a toe‑curling kiss.

"As long as that was all, then okay."

After making sure he was steady on his feet, she hurried into the bathroom and took a quick shower. Alan picked up their clothes and held hers to his nose, breathing in her scent. His cock gave a little twitch, but it was down for the count, probably for the rest of the night. Soon, Rose was snuggling up to his right side and burrowing her head into his neck.

"Alan, I think I'd like some backdoor play time tomorrow night," she advised him. "I'd rather not try to explain to my mother why I was walking funny during her stay, but I want some of your tender affections there, please." Her words elicited yet another reaction from his nether region, and she giggled as she felt his member twitch. "Oh, you like that idea, do you? Good." With that, she was asleep, while Alan lay there thinking for a few minutes. Then he turned off the bedside lamp and joined her in much‑needed sleep.

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Susan Larsen had followed up on Rose's request and had good news to share. She decided to show up unannounced at the AgCU office and tell Rose while they had lunch out. Susan arrived shortly before noon and was surprised to see Mary and Rose in their coats, about to head out themselves.

"Hello, you two! I was going to ask Rose if she wanted to head out for lunch, but it appears that I'm late to the party."

"Hello, Susan," Mary replied. "Rose and I were just heading to Applebee's." Looking at Rose for confirmation and getting a nod, Mary turned back to Susan. "Would you like to join us?"

"Absolutely! Lead the way!"

The trio placed their orders and while sipping on their drinks, Rose addressed Susan.

"Susan, did you stop by to tell me there's a problem with our pending purchase of the Millersville Road property?"

"No, not at all, Rose. Actually, I have some good news that I wanted to give you in person. Helen and Steve liked your idea to rent the property for a month or longer while the purchase details get resolved. They had very little hesitation in agreeing to your proposal. Between us girls, I think they are in a little bit of a financial pinch. Now we just need to work out the details."

"Just not here and now. We should protect Helen's and Steve's privacy. Any details should be discussed only with those directly involved, like Alan, and not any co‑workers or friends," Mary interjected sweetly, ending all further discussion on the subject. While Maeve may have been the heart and soul of those ladies, it would take a very stern spirit to countermand Mary. The arrival of their salads forestalled any possible objection.

"Talk things over with Alan and call me tonight, please," Susan requested as she left Mary and Rose outside the AgCU office. Rose nodded and waved her hand as Susan departed to whatever was next on her agenda.

"We'll try to get her to keep whatever arrangement you make with Helen a secret, but I can't promise that the details won't be shared throughout her real estate office," Mary tried to console Rose. "She's not the soul of discretion, as I think you're finding out."

Ruefully, Rose agreed with Mary and resolved to reveal as little as possible to Susan. Mary hugged Rose and whispered, "Everything will be all right, dear." Then Mary was on her way, getting into her car and leaving Rose to her General Manager responsibilities.

Rose simply could not wait to talk with Alan about what she had learned. She opted to text him in case he couldn't be interrupted: "Alan, Susan said that Helen and Steve Waters like the idea of us renting the house until we can close on the purchase. Please think about how much we could afford to pay in rent for a month or two. Talk tonight." She then turned her attention to the growing mountain of administrivia that had been piling up.

= = =

Alan walked in the door from the garage carrying his briefcase and a vase full of red roses. Rose heard him come in and appeared in the doorway from the kitchen. Her hands came up to her mouth to stifle an excited squeal.

"Why the flowers, my love?" she inquired.

"Three reasons, my love. One, just because I love you. Two, for the news you shared to my phone while I was trapped in meetings. And three," and Alan's voice dropped significantly in volume, just in case the girls were in hearing range, "because you're giving me your ass tonight. Long and hard describes my day knowing what you wanted to happen tonight."

"I'm sure that long and hard describes more than just your workday, Alan, love." Rose smirked at him, knowing how she was spinning him up. Just the way she liked him, too. She placed her hand on his chest, burrowed her face into his neck, and whispered, "My pussy needs some attention as well."

"Laura was never this wanton," Alan mused. "But I would not trade Rose for anything."

"Supper smells good, hon. What's on the menu?" he asked aloud.

"Nothing fancy, just burgers, tater tots, and green beans."

"With your love for us seasoning it all, everything is special. Let me go get changed. How long do I have?"

"About fifteen minutes left on the tots. Tell the girls to wash up and come set the table. I'll take those, kind sir," as she accepted the vase full of flowers. Knowing he was watching her, she leaned over the table to place them in the center and slowly waggled her behind at him. "God, how I love to tease that man," she thought. Alan choked back a comment and hurried to the base of the stairs.

After checking to be sure Katie and Maggie weren't in the media room, Alan scooted up the stairs and found them sitting on Maggie's bed, phones in their hands. They looked up as he stuck his head in Maggie's doorway. He advised them that Rose desired their assistance for supper.

"Yes, Poppa, we'll go down right away," Katie answered as Maggie nodded her agreement.

Alan hastily retreated to his bedroom, where he changed into a t-shirt and sweatpants. He then took the time to make preparations for their upcoming conjugal playtime. He retrieved a clean hand towel from the bathroom closet and then got out the lollicock and the desensitizing lube from his nightstand drawer and set them on their pillows. Satisfied that all was in readiness, he descended to the dining room where the girls had set the table.

"Oooh, Momma, what did you do to deserve flowers so soon after Valentine's Day?" Maggie teased Rose. "Or is Poppa making up for something he did?" Katie covered her mouth as she giggled at Maggie's insouciance.

"I got your Momma some flowers because I love her," Alan explained. "Besides, your grandmother is coming to visit tomorrow. I wanted to demonstrate to her that I am a kind and loving man who will make a great husband for her daughter. Now, please go help her bring the food to the table." Rose marveled at his words and the complexity of his planning. Not for the first time was she amazed at how his mind worked.

Gathering hands and bowing heads, they asked for God's continuing blessings and grace to shower down upon them. The food, as ordinary as it was, made everyone happy and silence reigned while they ate.

"Before you girls go dashing off, I wanted to include you in some of our discussion," Rose began, wiping her mouth and hands on her napkin. "Your Poppa and I are negotiating with the owners of the Millersville Road property to begin making changes and move in early, even before the purchase is completed. He and I need to discuss how we do that, both in terms of what, how, and when. But we wanted to clue you in that we may be moving from here before the end of March. You both are coming with us, right?"

Katie's and Maggie's eyes widened with pleasure at the idea, then narrowed slightly as they began to think through what would be involved in moving out of that house.

"We'll have to pack up all of our stuff, won't we?" Maggie asked with a sigh. She had just gotten her bedroom situated and everything completely unpacked from the move from Centreville. Now she was going to have to do it once more. Rose smiled as the reality of the situation crashed down upon her youngest.

"Will we have to move everything at one time?" Katie asked, softly. Alan shook his head and said, "We'll have movers come get all the furniture, but we can take a few nights after school and work to move our stuff. It will mean we'll have to live out of boxes for a few days, most likely though."

"Oh, well, if that's all it is, I'm fine with that," Katie chirped. "Come on, Mags, it won't be terrible. Just think of not having to share the bathroom with me, but only with occasional visitors."

Grumbling softly to herself, Maggie got up and cleared the table with Katie's help, giving Alan and Rose some privacy to talk. Her phone chirped with a text from Joy, and the megawatt smile on her face was contagious. She grabbed Katie's hand and pulled her into the media room and closed the door.

"Hmmph," Rose grunted, then moved chairs to sit beside Alan. "Welcome to Short Attention Span Theater," she mumbled. Alan reached for her hand, which she willingly placed in his.

"How much can we afford to pay in rent for three months for the house on Millersburg Road?" she asked.

"Honestly, I haven't worked out a budget for our combined incomes. I've been keeping to the plan that worked all along for Laura and me on this place. Yes, yes, I know, I paid off the mortgage with Laura's life insurance payout. That's one reason my checking account balance is so healthy. If we have to pay rent for three months, I'd like to try to keep it under $1,000 per month. What were you thinking?"

"Money is something that we have yet to work out, Alan, and I'm scared to broach the subject with you. Remember, I was lucky to have $1,000 left after the bills were paid. The apartment rent was the biggest piece out of my budget." Rose took a deep breath and held it for a count of ten, then let it out slowly. "I'd like to offer Helen and Steve $1,250 per month, starting on the first of March. That's about what we would be paying on the mortgage. That would give us two weeks to arrange for the utilities to be turned on and put in our name. We could also do whatever repainting and repairs are needed. Then we could take our time in moving our stuff over as well as a new refrigerator and possibly some window treatments. We'll need to arrange for some professional movers to take care of moving the furniture and other heavy items. We'll also need to figure out what additional furnishings we want."

Alan nodded as he considered Rose's thoughts.

"Yes, I think we could swing $1,250 for three months, for March, April, and May. Go ahead and write up an agreement to pay the three months' rent upfront and send it to them, please. They might be able to use that rent money to visit Middleburg to do some job‑ and house‑hunting. Now," he paused momentarily, then continued, "was there anything else we needed to talk about before ..." Alan let his voice trail off as he waggled his eyebrows and leered at his fiancée.

Rose shivered as she ground on his rapidly stiffening cock. The anticipation of complete loving and total debauchery permeated the atmosphere. Her eyes crossed for a moment as she surrendered her will to his.

"Yes! Take me, Alan! Take me now!" she whispered.

"Not quite yet, my love. If everything is put away, why don't you go on up and prepare for me? I need to be sure all is well with the girls and that they allow us some grace and privacy."

Rose leaped to her feet as if scalded and hurriedly checked the kitchen. The dishes in the sink would wait until morning. Her sphincter and pussy had appointments to keep with Alan's cock. She scurried out of the kitchen and up the stairs to their bedroom.

Alan opened the door to the media room to find Katie and Maggie having a video call with another girl.

"Excuse me, ladies. I just wanted to advise you that Rose and I were retiring to our room for the evening."

"Okay, Poppa," chirped Katie.

"Sure, Dad," Maggie added.

"Will you be down here long?" he innocently inquired.

"Probably for a half‑hour or so. Why?" Maggie replied.

"Your mother and I may be having some heated conversation and it's probably not a good idea if you listen too closely."

"Whatever are you talking about, Poppa?" Katie asked as Maggie began to flush slightly, reflecting on previous times between Alan and her mother.

"We'll mind our business, Dad. Say 'Hi' to Joy, will ya?" Maggie pointed at the laptop resting below the large display.

"Hello, Joy. It's nice to see you again," Alan said pleasantly.

"When did you see me before?" Joy asked, looking puzzled.

"I believe when you were dancing with my son, David, back in December."

"Oh, so you're David's dad. Well, it's nice to see you too."

"I'll leave you girls to your nattering," Alan said, wrapping things up. "Have a good night, all of you." He then closed the media room door. After locking the front door, he hurried up the stairs.

Joy was just sharing how she felt about her Trigonometry test that day when Alan poked his head in, briefly interrupting them. Once he closed the door, Maggie and Katie refocused their attention on the discussion with Joy.

"Okay, so Poppa's gone now," Katie urged Joy to continue. Maggie looked at Katie from the side of her eyes. Where, she wondered, had this person come from? This was not the same Katie O'Shea that Maggie was accustomed to.

A near ear‑to‑ear smile crossed Joy's face as she related how prepared she was for the questions on the quiz that day. "We probably won't get them back until Monday. But I was so ready, Mags! I owe you, big time!"

Maggie smiled graciously, accepting the praise from both Joy and Katie for her tutoring. "I just want my peeps to join me at State in August. And that's gonna require you both scoring well on your ACT exam in two weeks. Right? Do you have a prep book, Joy?"

"Right here, Mags. The math was going to be my weak spot; it still may be, but not nearly as weak as it would have been."

"Katie? I haven't seen you open your study guide lately," Maggie softly chided her sister.

"That's because I've been focused on this evil Trig stuff."

"The same 'evil Trig stuff' that you got a perfect score on this week?" Maggie inquired, archly.

"Yeah," Katie cast her gaze to the floor with a small smile on her face. "I just gotta remember to put my name on my paper as well."

"Right. Well, girls, I suggest we shift these tutoring sessions to focus on reviewing items for that crucial exam you have on March sixth. We all want to be together at State in the fall, am I correct?"

Joy and Katie both declared, "Yes!", and Maggie smiled.

"My grandma's coming tomorrow, so we may not be able to meet until Sunday afternoon. Will that work for both of you?"

Joint nods assured her that Sunday afternoon would be a good time to dive in.

"Okay, Joy. If you get your test back tomorrow, please send a text; otherwise, it will have to wait until our session on Tuesday evening." Joy blew a kiss to Maggie and Katie, who waved farewell, and the connection was stopped.

"Magpie, what did Poppa mean 'we shouldn't listen too closely'?" Katie asked.

"Just that he and Momma are going to be 'discussing' things in a physical expression of their affection and love for each other. Mom can get a little loud at times and Alan seems to have a way to bring that out in her. It's kinda funny, really."

Katie's cheeks flushed with her embarrassment at such a frank discussion.

"We'll probably hear some muffled exclamations as we head upstairs, so it would probably be best to put on headphones and enjoy our music," Maggie advised. Katie just nodded her agreement. They powered down all the electronics and made a quick pass through the rest of the lower levels of the house, turning off lights and being sure the exterior doors were locked. They then quietly crept up the stairs, hoping to overhear bits of their parents' "discussion". They were not disappointed.