Synthetic Evolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So many adorable humans to corrupt~!" said a manic, synthetic voice.

Abigail looked up just in time to see an orange shape streaking through the air, suddenly landing nearby with enough force to crack the concrete and steel road. People screamed and some fell over, scrambling to get away.

The Machina stood proudly, Abigail almost transfixed with fear. Even the bizarre, almost exaggerated sexual beauty of the robotic woman, their large cock and heavy balls proudly erect and swollen, failed to quell Abigail's terror. The machine surveyed the area, wing-like machinery with integrated boosters flexing from their back.

And they were between Abigail and the community centre.

Several more Machina landed atop of the building, their brightly coloured frames standing out. Some of them appeared pregnant.

They said words, but Abigail couldn't hear. What she did hear were their moans as they began to birth... things.

They were no infant Machina, that was certain; long, sinuous insect-like creatures with trailing, flexible tails and diamond-shaped bodies topped with a singular amber eye. Larvae, they were allegedly called. They fell to the ground or leapt onto the walls of the community centre, and quickly set to invading it.

With a pang of guilt, Abigail knew she couldn't help them. All that was left was herself.

The orange Machina close by locked eyes with her, and Abigail felt a cold dread. Especially when a sly, hungry smirk twisted the biometallic woman's face, licking their lips with a sinuous, glowing tongue.

"Aren't you a cutie~" they purred as they strutted over towards Abigail. She started crawling back across the ground, ready to hyperventilate; good god, it was leaking from its penis, glowing orange precum or something like it dripping onto the ground.

A pleasant, sweet yet musky smell made its way to Abigail's nose, and it made her tingle a little.

She knew what Machina did. She knew they corrupted whoever they didn't tear apart, turning them into another one of their number.

But even the OSINT knowledge gleaned from that crowd, which long suggested that the Machina were curvaceous beauties, did not do the actual shameless sexual energy these things were giving off any justice, the lustful hunger in the amber eyes of the robotic woman strutting towards Abigail beyond overt.

Was it going to rape her?

The thought filled Abigail with utter terror. No, she didn't want this, she didn't want this, no no no no...

Her distress was interrupted by a hail of cracking pops, and the Machina let out a grunt as sparks burst from their metallic frame, ricochets bouncing off their shoulders and pocking small holes into the metal, orange blood trickling from the largely insubstantial wounds on the 'softer' parts, quickly sealing.

The Machina and Abigail both cast a glance at the source; a squad of UOF marines taking up position behind another hypertram, disinclined towards getting close. Their high-calibre infantry rifles didn't do much unless going for weak points, but the bigger coilguns could prove dangerous.

Coming around a corner of a building behind them was an assault mech, stomping along and opening its missile pod doors. Abigail didn't think the local garrison had something that potent.

The Machina sneered at this resistance, as if angry it'd just been denied a good time. It looked back to Abigail and managed a smirk.

"Stay there~" it said, before charging at the UOF marines, who returned fire.

Naturally, Abigail refused and finally got to her feet, and ran for it.

Weapons fire, explosions, shouts, laughs, screams and moans filled the air as she pounded along the road towards the industrial sector, heading for the dockyards there, or any of the escape bays. Around her, she saw Machina chasing down and pouncing on humans that weren't in any immediate line of fire, dragging them off or outright raping them on the spot, jubilant at the chance. Elsewhere, Larvae similarly leapt onto humans, extruding phallic organs from the tips of their tails to penetrate whatever hole was convenient. Out of the corner of her eye, she spied a UOF marine screaming and firing his pistol uselessly at a flying Machina with bird-like features, clawed feet gripping his body as it carried him off with mirthful laughter.

In another direction, Abigail saw two Machina trapping a young woman, one behind her and holding her arms, whilst the Machina in front moaned as they birthed a Larva into their waiting hands, before proceeding to place the critter onto the struggling human's chest, her screams silenced when the Larvae's phallic tail plugged her throat.

And all around her, the atmosphere began to take on a notably sweet smell, that ever so lightly tugged at Abigail, warming her body, especially her more sensitive zones.

It was a damned nightmare, and nothing like the propaganda and even the OSINT networks talked about. Machina were supposed to be dangerous beings that corrupted humans into shells of whatever they were before. If they weren't torn apart by them at least. And the 'Larvae', basically kamikaze drones or suicide corrupters.

The rumours only really spoke of them being good looking. Not downright sex-crazed. Even Jessica didn't speak about this. Had she avoided the horror?

Tears were starting to stream from Abigail's eyes, and she wiped them away so she could see. She was entering the messy labyrinth of pipes and catwalks and other industrial infrastructure of the industrial sector. People were running here and there, making their way to any of the docking ports that might have had ships.

The station's PA system blasted to life.

"This is Colonel Fischer of the Ypres' UOF Garrison. The station has come under attack by Machina forces, repeat, the station is under attack. Remember the public instruction about the hazard of M2 contamination; try to cover your mouths and noses or wear a mask. Do not approach any unidentified liquids or gases. Do not approach infected people, and under no circumstances are you to try and help them. There's no time and doing so could jeopardise your safety and that of others. If any individual is suspected of M2 contamination, you will be prevented from boarding any evacuation vessel."

There was a pause, and it sounded like he sucked in his breath grimly.

"Lethal force is authorised to prevent contaminated individuals from compromising containment."

A pit formed in Abigail's gut, but this was long since hammered into the people here. Naturally, it rather neglected to mention the obscenity that came with the Machina.

She heard a scream to her side, and saw a man being lifted up by tentacles from a Machina's back, giving the biometallic woman perfect access to his cock, which was immediately sucked with relish.

She moved harder and harder, looking ahead to see one of the passages leading to the dockyard. That was her destination, before the whole congregation trying to choke the tunnel was thrown into pure panic when a Machina flew overhead and doused the crowd with a purple mist, spraying liquid from their breasts and genitals with a pleasured, fervent look on their face.

Larvae soon followed, having clung to the Machina's body, leaping off to latch onto any humans they landed on.

Some of the crowd looked groggy and unsteady... and others began to molest their fellow citizens as if they couldn't help themselves.

That way was no longer feasible. So Abigail just ran, heading for the far edge of the industrial sector, her muscles beginning to burn. She thanked Dana for their fitness.

Abigail meandered around buildings, ears open and eyes whipping about, trying to make sure she wasn't ambushed. She didn't want to die, she didn't want to be raped, she didn't want to become... them.

Even in the tighter confines of the less-frequented parts of the industrial sector, thanks to a significant amount of automation, she could still hear the panicked cries and terrified screams of people intersecting with pleasured moans and gleeful laughter.

How had so many Machina managed to attack the station without any warning whatsoever?! What were the UON doing?! What was the local UOF garrison doing, if they didn't see that?!

She tried to shake those thoughts from her head, they wouldn't help with her survival, not in the slightest. But they wouldn't rest.

Other worries presented themselves; Ypres was within the inner orbit of Jupiter, close enough that the station's dome was constructed with a very special glass design, among other technologies, to resist the radiation it gave off.

She really hoped the escape pods dotted here and there really were rated for the kind of brain-frying radiation Jupiter gave off. Because that was her only chance now.

She went down several flights of stairs, descending into the maze of maintenance tunnels and industrial warrens that formed the vast 'subterranean' network beneath the 'ground' level. It was notorious for being the actual underbelly of Ypres, and where a lot of the homeless ended up.

Only Dana was usually brave enough to come down here, not that Abigail or Sasha had reasons to. Dana only came down for fights anyways.

But right now, Abigail had to get to an escape pod, and she knew there was an escape bay down here.

Down the stairs, into the cramped, dank tunnels dimly lit by red running lights and the occasional white lamp.

Her footsteps echoed across the concrete floors and metal panels.

Fortunately, she found hope; signs leading to the escape bay. She was close!

She just had to push herself a little harder...

Ahead, she saw the space open out, and embedded in the far wall were several hatches, hazard warnings and emergency lights swirling above each. Escape pods! She might actually live! They were so close now...

A skittering sound turned the blood in her veins icy, and she watched as five Larvae dropped down from the piping above, blocking her way to the pods.

She froze, as they slowly crept forward.

No, she couldn't let it end like this.

She whimpered, and then clenched her eyes in fear, whilst calling on the one person who could save her.

"Dana, please, schedules are kinda moot now..."

She felt discomfort in her head...

Dana opened the eyes Abigail had clenched shut. It felt kinda cliché and Dana was annoyed at Abigail for taking her eyes off the danger, but it didn't matter.

Her muscles ached, Abigail having really pushed their body. Dana felt like she should've tried to assert control earlier, but that was a distraction that could've proved fatal.

It didn't matter now. Dana had a reason to fight without holding back, so she ignored the pain.

"Come on, you fuckers," she growled. They seemed to take that personally, as they all lunged at her at once.

Dana jumped back and flicked her leg in a short, precise kick, and sent the first Larva over the railing, the thing letting out a shrill, angry and entirely synthetic squeal.

Another tried to leap at her face like some horror movie critter, but Dana managed to swat it out of the air with her forearm, careful not to let that prehensile tail wrap around her limb. They were slippery bastards.

She rushed forward, leaping over the other three Larvae, but she turned to face them; going for the pods now would've gotten her killed... or worse.

It seemed the Larvae were getting agitated, letting out electronic chittering, their singular amber eyes fixated on Dana.

They rushed again, and this time Dana had both advantages and disadvantages in the more open space; she had more room to manoeuvre, but so did they, no longer funnelled down a single route.

One leapt for her body, but she managed to grab it, quickly grabbing its whipping tail in two hands, one near the base, one near the tip, before swinging it almost like an axe, hand at the base sliding down as she slammed it upon the ground, trying to crush another, though missing.

Just before she let go, she noticed the tail peeling open to reveal the phallic organ, and attempt to spray blue luminous liquid onto her. She dodged it, and sneered in disgust as the thing twitched weakly on the floor.

"You gross fucker," she growled.

The one she tried to smash with the other attempted to circle around her, the final remaining larva attempting to leap at her front whilst the other flanked.

They were smarter than they looked, they were learning.

Not smart enough when she drove a knee into the underbelly of the leaping critter and sent it careening towards her head. Which she thrust forward to butt it.

A pang of pain arced across her skull, but it put that Larva out of the fight, if temporarily, as it smacked against the railing of the catwalk and then slid off down into the industrial pit below.

And immediately she leapt to her side. She didn't know where the other Larvae was, but she knew better than to stay still to reacquire it. Better to keep moving and keep dodging until she caught track of it again.

The damn things were fast, she felt it clawing at her ass trying to grip, almost succeeding in its effort. But Dana had spent a lot of time being quick and nimble herself.

She whipped around, just in time to see it leaping for her in a last ditch attempt to catch her.

She punched it right in its damn eye, throwing it back and down as it writhed erratically.

Dana clutched her fist, grimacing and grunting in pain; she felt something crack. They were tough little fuckers.

Rubbing her knuckles gingerly, she looked around; she didn't think they were exactly out of commission, but they seemed stunned, the ones that didn't slide off into darkness at least.

Finishing them off would take too long. She made her way over to the nearest pod hatch, and with her good hand, started the sequence to unlock the hatch and prep the pod.

She heard a skittering behind her, and whipped around to see one of the Larvae flying towards her face.

She just managed to grab it, legs twitching and trying to grab at her. Then, its tail snaked forth and aimed at her face, the smooth black material peeling back to reveal the blue cock at its tip.

With her hurt hand, she grabbed just below that phallus, fighting against the impressive strength of the critter, wincing in pain.

It chittered angrily... then, she saw a contraction in the tail.

She began to throw her head to one side, but it was too close, and some of the luminous blue discharge spattered against her cheek, some of it getting in her mouth.

She immediately freaked out, and in panic and anger, she threw the little monster down and stomped on it as hard as she could, several times, before kicking it off into the pit.

She was panting hard, and groaned as she felt that stuff on her tongue... it was sweet. She could feel some of it trickling down her throat...

She shook her head and wiped her face down with her jacket's sleeve, spitting out what she could, and dove inside the pod now that it was open, shutting the hatch quickly and strapping herself in.

She let out a huff; her mouth and her cheek were starting to tingle. That sweet taste was lingering, and she could smell that thing's cum still... a musky but pleasant aroma.

The Larvae appeared on the porthole of the pod, trying to get in, but quickly retreated as the outer doors shut tight, one almost losing a leg.

There was a warning, and a countdown. And then, she felt her whole body lurch painfully as several Gs of force were imparted on her, the porthole closing its shielding as it hurtled down the launch tube, rattling the whole way.

Then, suddenly, things smoothed out. She clutched the restraint bars tight, closing her eyes, remembering what came next from old instruction.

The pod rotated. And then she felt herself slammed into the crash seat as acceleration picked up, the rocket boosters kicking in to clear the station, the entire pod rumbling like it was about to come apart.

"End preserve me," she muttered with strain. The Gs were getting to her, her vision discolouring as she was on the verge of passing out.

She knew there were breathing techniques, but that didn't matter much without actually knowing them. Besides, it was no longer in her hands, the pod making the occasional course correction, designed to autopilot itself to the nearest 'safe location', anywhere that had a functioning beacon, including other ships, so that the occupant might be easily found and rescued.

The boosters cut out now, save for the occasional course correction burst, the pod coasting along with inertia.

She wondered where she was going to end up... or who would pick her up.

She let out a breath now that there was calm. It didn't last

An alarm started buzzing, and the pod suddenly reoriented itself.

"Brace for impact." The automated voice was far too calm.

Dana felt the retros ignite and the deceleration hit her, pushing her down and back into the crash-seat.

"Fuck," she muttered.

She barely registered the impact as she lost consciousness immediately.

Chapter 3

Dana groaned as she awoke, eyes blinking open. The first thing she heard was her own pounding head. The second thing was the beeping of the pod and something sparking. Something was sticking to her face on her forehead. When she pushed up the restraint bars, grunting with some effort to move them, she reached up to feel, and learned it was dried blood. She must have cut her head at some point.

There didn't seem to be too much at least, and when she felt around for the wound, she winced when she touched it, but it seemed like it was already sealing itself up.

She sighed, and groaned in aching pain when she went to get up, her body not taking the crash too well, but at least she was intact.

She also felt strange around the side of her face and mouth. She could still taste that thing's discharge, and her skin and tongue and throat were still tingling weirdly.

Pleasantly, in fact.

"Ugh, what the fuck," she growled.

She collected herself, and then rose to her feet with a grunt. There was just enough space in the pod to stand, for the sole purpose of donning the single EVA suit these pods came with. She could see its helmet peaking at her through its locker, the door half open from the crash.

She paused for a moment, and thought; she was responsible now, she was the one who had the best mind for a survival situation. Part of her didn't like taking so much time from the others, but she had to get them out of there.

By the End, why did she feel so damn warm?

She looked out the porthole, and wondered where the hell she was; all she could see was ice and rock on what seemed like the dark side of an asteroid facing away from Jupiter.

She checked a nearby screen for info, and made a face.

"Amalthea?" she recited off the screen. All she knew about it was that it was a literal rock of ice and porous stone. The innermost moon of Jupiter, but it was barely more than one hundred and fifty kilometres in diameter, if you really apply that to something shaped like a potato.

She checked the screen again, and there was some good news; she was only one hundred meters away from an old facility, but from the looks of the readout, still functional. It was quite large for such a small celestial body, but she had no idea of its purpose. It must have had artificial gravity, and she must have been in its influence. It would explain why she didn't feel floaty.

Whatever, the pod sent her here likely because it was close, safe as one could hope for in these circumstances, and still able to transmit.

She just hoped that Machina didn't find it first.

She checked the screen again, looking for additional information, and grimaced when she saw a readout indicating time since impact.

"Six hours?" Six hours after a Machina invasion was bad news. If they were successful, then the chances of a rescue weren't great.