All Comments on 'Synthie Ch. 02: Recalibrated'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brilliant. More please!

YidoSYidoSabout 2 years ago

Yes, hope there is an other part. Really enjoyed it so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked both of these stories quite a lot. the fantasy/fetish I keep flashing to is mike breaking down and becoming a woman and thanking vanity for healing her. the sci-fi is very well written. thank you for that. so many writers on literotica phone in the rest of the content, you've got a real story here WITH porn in the middle. I hope you can get back to writing more of this or, well anything else really you are one of the best writers on this site. (top 10 at least and yes I have looked with discernment and critical judgment)

AlinaXAlinaXabout 2 years agoAuthor

I've never really known where to take it next, but I will think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is an excellent storyline and your combining of sci-fi and the wonderfully descriptive and incredibly erotic sexual experiences has made this one of my personal favorites. I am so looking forward to reading more of both the future and the past stories you mentioned. Thank you so much for posting this.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 2 years ago

This is fucking excellent. It's outside the box, interesting, and it breaks out of these narrow definitions of "man" and "woman". Or at the very least it refines those concepts to thier actual core. Wanting to be ass fucked does not make me less of a man. Wanting to peg a guy does not make a woman less feminine. Sci fi is meant to expand our thinking, and this series meets that need. Thank you. Cant wait to read more, and if you ever want to collaborate, that offer stands.

FbjsFbjsabout 2 years ago

Really good utilization of sci-fi. Contrary to others letting Mike keep his male identity (in part) feels more genuine with how the story's progressing. To me the interplay with Vanity refering to him as her and whore feels more like a test of, and testament to, trust in the relationship.

In regards where to take it next, perhaps have the alien express sexual desires through Mike but how would that go with consent... maybe Mike can be satisfied with a trade in personally uaeful technology (that maybe helps Vanity?).

AlinaXAlinaXabout 2 years agoAuthor

Interesting... Thanks. I like how that keeps a focus on Vanity as well as Mike.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

A great direction to go in with this and afaik unique to transformation stories, although it looks as if that will be a smaller part of the story than I originally thought. The idea of an unknown species cohabiting a synthetic body with a human mind and enjoying good sex is wonderful, plus you’ve laid the groundwork for so much more, I’d love to see a shared history, whether the “alien” is androgynous or not and whether it wants it’s presence within Mike kept secret or not, of course there’s every possibility that Vanity could be renewed and perfected with whatever tech/abilities it possesses. Definitely looking forward to the next chapter, so fingers crossed. Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

ContrahentContrahentabout 2 years ago

I thought it was really interesting that a futa character primarily identified as a male. Most if not all other futa stories I've read gendered their futa characters as female.

Vanity's transgender past struck me as a particularly vibrant detail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES