System Failure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It soon became clear her orgasm was not a one-off. Within three minutes, she was getting ready to cum again. Her pussy narrowed, her cheeks reddened, and her body was covered in sweat.

"Mmmm," she moaned in her sleep. "Mmmmm."

She soon succumbed to the incredible pleasure of his thick cock stretching her. Her second orgasm of the night erupted from deep inside her. Had Mrs. South been awake, she would've been horrified by how she squeezed and flexed around his probing cock. Her head turned as her sleeping body was filled with ecstasy.

Tom enjoyed the sight and feeling of the beautiful woman cumming on his cock. Her love tunnel pulsed around his invading member, thanking him for his efforts. Once her orgasm passed, the only sound was her breathing as she recovered. There was a serene, peaceful look on her face as she slept, oblivious to what was happening to her body.

Whatever she might say when she was awake, her body wanted to breed. Whether Tom was her beloved husband or a low-class Servicer was irrelevant; the multi-orgasmic mother wanted another child.

He intended to give her one.

Smiling, he placed her legs over his shoulders and quickly resumed his pace. Her warm, velvet pussy gripped him, welcoming his conquest of her body. Her breasts shook with every violent thrust. She was so hot.

Even hotter was picturing her pregnant body. He had the power to make her tits swell with milk and her stomach enlarge as she carried his child. That power was his alone, and he intended to use it.

And he would use it again. He could breed as many High Risers as he wanted. Anyone with an implant who wanted kids would be fair game. He could impregnate any woman he wanted. It seemed fitting that Mrs. South would be the first. She hated him, looked upon him with the utmost of contempt. Knocking her up would be especially satisfying.

That wasn't the only thing that turned him on. They came from different worlds. She was a pampered princess raised in comfort her entire life. To become pregnant with a Servicer's child was the worst thing she could've imagined. Mixing her genes with those of a commoner was an affront to everything she thought holy.

Then there was the fact of how unnatural this was. Silvia South was in her late forties, more than two decades older than him. A woman of her age simply should not have been capable of bearing children anymore. But thanks to science, fate had decreed that she should still be fertile and able to accept his seed.

Once again, he felt her silken snatch narrowing around his cock. The first sign she was about to cum. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold back this time. It just felt too good when she was cumming on his hard cock.

"Here we go, Mrs. South," he said, gripping her firm tits. "I'm gonna cum inside you. Inside your fertile pussy."

"Mmmph," she murmured.

Her third orgasm arrived with no subtlety whatsoever. It was so powerful that it awakened some small part of her conscience. Some small part of Silvia South could feel it as her orgasm set of Tom's own. She could feel every pulse as he pumped his essence into her fertile womb. The beautiful mother would soon be giving her son a half-sibling, born from a different father.

When Tom pulled out, Mrs. South's pussy was stretched and swollen. But there was very little cum leaking out. Most of it was safely planted deep inside her. He would've happily stayed there all night, but he needed to get her back in bed.

Even asleep, the muscle control codes still worked. He slipped her panties back on then had her stand up. He put on her bra and straightened her hair somewhat. He knew she'd probably be sore and confused when she woke up, but she'd never suspect that she'd been fucked by another man and taken a huge load of cum inside her unprotected pussy.

When she was ready, he paused. She looked so peaceful. He thought she looked much more beautiful without anger making her face ugly. On impulse, he leaned down and kissed her. She was no longer just a High Riser. Soon she would be the mother of his child. His genes would live on in High Riser society.

Ten minutes later, Mrs. South was back in her bed, sound asleep with no memory of what just happened. All security systems were wiped clean. The only trace he had ever been there was inside her womb.

Before he left, he couldn't resist rubbing her belly a few times. He silently wished his child and its mother good luck before leaving.

*****

Epilogue

"Tom, hold that door!" Emily shouted as she ran frantically to catch the last elevator.

Tom managed to jam the 'hold' button just in time to give Emily enough space to squeeze in. These elevator doors never reopened, even if a limb was caught.

"Thanks, Tom," Emily panted as they began the rapid ascent. By now, they'd both adapted to the rapid change in altitude enough that their ears no longer popped.

"You attending that big party today?" he asked once she had caught her breath.

"Yeah," she replied softly. Even though her duty as a civil servant required her to attend—though not actually participate in—these High Riser events, she was still conscious of how even that privilege could make other people resentful.

His assignment was to be an on-call technician. Ready to monitor and fix things without any inconvenience to the partygoers. His presence would be tolerated, at best.

"See you, Tom," Emily said as they walked through the crowd. She went to attend her spot while Tom headed to the back, fully expecting another long day of work that could be better spent elsewhere.

Until he heard one name cried out.

"Silvia!"

Tom hid his smile. Just off to the side was a face he would never forget. Silvia South. She was dressed suitably for the business event. She looked just as beautiful as when he had last seen her. Except for one thing.

She was seven months pregnant.

Watching her filled him with a sense of almost fatherly pride. In two months, she would give birth to his first son. She would raise his flesh and blood in a lifestyle he had never known. No one but him would ever know the truth about the life growing inside her.

The look she gave him proved she didn't remember one bit of what happened. She still looked down on people of lower class like they were trash.

Tom couldn't help mentally undressing her as he passed. He knew what she looked like under that black suit. The picture of her smooth, bulging stomach gave him a deep sense of happiness.

His satisfaction increased the more people he saw. Mrs. South was the most visibly pregnant woman in the room, but she wasn't the only one. Some of these wives and businesswomen didn't even know they were pregnant yet.

He did, though. And there wasn't a question of if there were more High Risers who were both bitchy and eager to conceive a child. The only thing in doubt was whose implant he would hack next.

*****

This chapter is pretty basic. I'm hoping future chapters will have more events and characters. Regardless, I hope you enjoyed it.

I've been dealing with severe nerve pain the past month. That's partialy why my writing isn't better. It's hard to edit when your arm screams in protest every time you lift it. Hopefully, I can get this fixed soon.

Until next time, here's your daily facts:

1. Wild female ferrets will die without enough sex. (Royal Veterinary College)

2. Fathers who do more chores around the house tend to have more ambitious daughters. (University of British Columbia)

3. Sex can make people happier than religion. (University of Canterbury)

12