All Comments on 'System Restore'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Darn. We're just getting to the good part and it's done. I hope the next part is already written.

GlazenGlazenover 2 years ago

Just as amazing as all your stories! Thank you!

Looking forward to the next instalment

rufriterrufriterover 2 years ago

One word says it all.

BRILLIANT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking a robot, no matter how realistic, is just not a hot topic. Sorry.

froggytreefroggytreeover 2 years ago

Very well done! Looking forward to other chapters.

almost_wildalmost_wildover 2 years ago

Incredibly compelling :D

mharrisonmharrisonover 2 years ago

Hope there's more to come with this one - definitely needs to continue...

whacky76whacky76over 2 years ago

OMG you can't end it there, you are killing me. I have never demanded a writer continue a story but I must, this is to good to stop. This goes way above five stars. Most inventive story I have ever read on literotica. I am so invested in these characters, I feel like this is a favorite TV series cliff hanger that we the viewer have to wait till next season for the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I almost skipped on this because usually if there’s a robot it’s usually some terribly-written power fantasy, but this was actually really tender. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An intriguing beginning. I look forward to more.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Anima,she is a cyborg not robot, and Shanka, the story is good you tease, looking forward to the rest.

Robinius1Robinius1over 2 years ago

You are so good at this writing stuff. Original. Never a thought about moving on to another story. I start the fourth page knowing there will be no finish today. I want more. Thank you.

shaknashaknaover 2 years agoAuthor

Y'all, the rest is coming. It's still coming. I'm just slightly distracted by the five other major projects I've got going. Two Christmas pieces, Drachne, Arcana, and Choices. Hopefully it isn't that far away, as I hadn't intended to split System Restore originally, but it got a bit big for an all in one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wasn't very fond of some of your other works, but this one started out very inventively and grabbed my attention. I find the experimental nature of the rebuild to actually work as the hesitancy mechanism. You need to continue this tale!

Daikkenn74Daikkenn74over 2 years ago

Please go further with this story it’s great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So creative and yet full of feeling between the characters. Fantastic 5/5

AviciaAviciaabout 2 years ago

As a w(r)ench monkey, that was amazing - thank you

K_S_BK_S_B7 months ago

How can you end it without letting us know what happened on the Ferris wheel? I hope that you write the rest of it. I want to know how it turns out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES