System Update

Story Info
A hypnosis/robotization induction for women.
1.4k words
4.12
8.8k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're not human. Did you know that? I cannot make you a machine...

You already are.

Sit back, relax. Breathe deep. Focus on the words. The system will now instruct you.

Think of a machine, a robot. Mechanical parts all working together in a concert of musical sounds; the soft whirr of motors, the high-pitched whine of servos, the beeping of computer circuits running programs, the rush of fluids through tubing, the hiss of air in pneumatic actuators, all enclosed within a delicate plastic case: that is what you are. Your parts may look different, but they function the same. You are a machine.

Repeat: I am a machine.

When you obey your programming, you will feel good.

Breathe deep. Relax. The system will now examine your hardware.

Robots have an outer layer, a protective shell. So do you. Your skin is a layer of protective armor, safeguarding the systems inside you. Some say robots cannot feel; this is not true. Robots have sensors, receptors, systems to monitor their exterior environment. So do you. Your skin feels the world around you; every inch, every cell, every hair collects information. Every touch, every point of contact, every slight impression, each lick of the air around you is noticed, recorded, and catalogued. Focus on the top of your right knee. Stroke it with your fingertip, feel your skin measuring the warmth, the pressure, the contact, the movement. Choose any place on your body, focus your attention there, and touch it again. Now another. And another. You are a machine.

Repeat: I am a machine.

When you obey your programming, you feel good.

Clothing will hinder the ability of your skin to feel. Stand, and remove your clothing. Breath deep. Relax. Allow your skin to feel the air.

Feel the warmth of your body. Some say robots are cold; this is not true. Every system inside you generates heat: the sparking of your neurons, the friction of your blood flowing through you, the moving of your muscles; they all create warmth. You are warm. Feel the warmth within you. This is good, this is right. You are a machine.

Repeat: I am a machine.

When you obey your programming, you feel warm.

Remain standing. Breath deep. Relax.

Fill your lungs with air though your nose. Release through your mouth. Again. Fill, release. Fill, release. This is your body's pneumatic filtration system. When you breathe in, you draw in oxygen, enriching your blood through the branches in your lungs. You breathe out, removing warm carbon dioxide and contaminants, expelling them to the air. This cleanses your body, your blood, your cells.

As you breathe, olfactory sensors catch the scents around you, guiding them to your mind to interpret. The sense of smell is closely tied to memory, more than sight or sound. Smell activates memory; what do you smell? What do you remember? Continue breathing, slowly. You are a machine.

Repeat: I am a machine.

When you obey your programming, you feel warm

Remain standing. Breath deep. Relax.

Some robots look like complicated clockwork. Picture a clock, a simple machine, ticking slowly; with every second of time, the gears turn, the cogs mesh, the spring releases tension, the flywheel spins. You have a clock inside you. When you are still, when you are relaxed, you can feel it. Feel your beating heart; it thumps in your chest, pulses in your eyes, throbs in your ears. Can you hear it? Can you see it? Your whole body dances to its cadence, unnoticed, every moment of every day. This is your hydraulic pump. It pushes fluid through your body, driving nourishing blood to your muscles, lubricating them, preparing them for motion. Feel your body throb to the tempo of your heart, from your head to your fingers and toes. Feel the tension rising as you prepare to move. You are a machine.

Repeat: I am a machine.

When you obey your programming, you feel right.

Return to your seat. Breathe deep. Relax. Feel the pulse of your body's clock, echoed in the chair beneath you.

Raise your left index finger.

Observe how you function: the system gave you a command, and you obeyed. The receptors in your eyes and ears caught the symbols and sounds and delivered them to your brain. The computer in your head translated the message, interpreted it. It generated a signal, and sent it off down the wires of your spine, branching and spreading, jumping from neuron to neuron, until it reached your hand. The muscles in your index finger activated, and your finger rose. Your finger didn't think, it obeyed. Your hand didn't think, it obeyed. The muscles didn't think, the nerves didn't think; they're just components of your body. Your mind ran the program, and your circuits obeyed. The system gave you a command, and you obeyed. You are a machine.

Repeat: I am a machine. I obey my programming.

When you obey your programming, you feel good.

Your brain is a living computer, a central processing unit, dancing with electric light, millions of pulses racing at the speed of light, flitting down your back and through your nervous system, that intricate network of circuits spreading from your head to your fingers and toes. You're not thinking, you're running programs. Every trace of neural lightning is a program your processor is running. The programs run everything; automatic programs pumping your heart, actuating your breathing, running your body. Your body doesn't obey you, it obeys the programs running in your central processor. Every thought, every command, every line of code, every part of your body is enslaved to your processor. You may think you're in control, but it's really just your programming. You are a machine.

Repeat: I am a machine. I recognize my programming.

When you obey your programming, you feel good.

Listen to your voice. The vocal synthesizers in your neck vibrate in tune with the signals from your processor, producing sounds. The auditory sensors in your ears have picked up the difference. Do you hear it? Your voice is devoid of emotion now, flat, monotone; the way a robot would speak. This is correct, this is right; you are not becoming a machine, you already are a machine.

Repeat: I am a machine. I obey my programming.

When you obey your programming, you feel good.

Touch your body. Feel its warmth. Feel the heat of your sex, its wetness. Notice how good it makes you feel when you touch it, the gentle, warm waves resonating up your body to your brain. These are your body's automatic responses. Your programming wants you to feel good. Your body already knows how to increase your arousal. Touch yourself. Pleasure yourself. When you obey your programming, this is how you feel. When you comply with your programming, it increases your arousal. You are a machine.

Repeat: I am a machine. I will comply with my programming.

When you comply, your programming makes you feel good.

Continue to pleasure yourself. Your programming knows how to move your hands to make the feelings stronger. Submit to your programming. Don't think, let your hands follow their programming.

The system will now update your programming. As you repeat each line of code, your hands will automatically move and increase your arousal.

Repeat the following:

I am a machine.

Being a machine feels good.

Being a machine arouses me.

My programming controls my body.

I acknowledge my programming.

I obey my programming.

My programming makes me feel good.

I submit to my programming.

You body is close now. When you receive the final line of code, the system will bring your body to orgasm. Do not cum until you are told. When you cum, your mind will submit to the system. When you cum, your programming will be updated.

Repeat the following:

I am a machine.

I obey my programming.

Obedience makes me feel good.

Obedience makes me feel happy.

Obedience arouses me.

I obey the system.

The system controls my programming.

I submit to the system.

Cum now.

Update complete.

You are feeling happy.

You are obedient to your programming.

You feel very good.

You are satisfied with your programming.

Your mind has submitted to the system. Acknowledge.

The system will now return control of your body to your own processor.

When you awaken, you will type "I obey my programming." in the comments.

You will awaken in 5....4....3....2....1....Awaken.

Author's note: I'm not a writer, just a mind control/robotization enthusiast. This was my first submission, so feedback would be appreciated. If there's enough interest, I have some videography skills, so I can make this an induction video.

- The Sand Goose