T-34's Rule and Boys Drool! Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," Bellinda said softly as she unlocked the front door. "Umm."

Akira followed Bellinda inside, before taking her hand and smiling up at her. "Whatever it is, just ask."

Bellinda smiled softly and blushed. "I was hoping you might... Wanna fool around?"

Akira froze. She thought about the question for a moment and felt the throb in her crotch. "What... What were you thinking?"

Bellinda let out a whoosh of air, before closing the door and locking it. "I was thinking we start with kissing, maybe some touching and we see how you feel?" Akira smiled nervously and pulled her shirt off. "I didn't mean get naked," Bellinda said quickly.

Akira blushed, "Umm. Should I put it back on?"

"Only if you want to," Bellinda took her hand and pulled her into a firm hug. "I want this. But I don't want to push you into something you're not comfortable with."

Akira bit her lip, before nodding her head. Truth be told, she was wearing the very smallest of Bellinda's clothing. It gave her a cute anime girl look wearing baggy short shorts and Bellinda wanted nothing more than to rip them off her. It also meant that Akira wasn't wearing any underwear. She only had the one pair, and they were being washed for tomorrow's competition. Taking everything off might make things awkward if she tried to back out.

"Okay," Akira said.

Stepped up, Bellinda picked up the small woman. Akira giggled and wrapped her legs around Bellinda's waist, as Bellinda kissed her firmly. Her hands ran down the smooth skin of Akira's back and sides, before firmly massaging the small swell of her ass. Akira kept one hand around Bellinda's neck, while the other started on the side of her ribs. Moving in small circles, Akira slipped her hand higher and higher until her fingers brushed the underside of Bellinda's substantial breast.

Turning on the spot, Bellinda carried Akira, still plastered to her lips, into the master bedroom. Knee walking across the mattress, Bellinda bent over and deposited the topless Akira in the middle of the bed. Sitting upright, Bellinda took her own shirt off, before reaching back and flicking the release to her bra. Smiling, she slid the soft fabric away from her breasts and lightly tossed it across the room.

Akira stared with wide eyes at Bellinda's breasts. For a moment, she had a flash of jealousy, before squashing it under the belief that these were within arms reach. Doing just that, she reached up and gently placed her hands on each of Bellina's breasts. They were warm, impossibly soft, and yet firm.

"Touch, feel, get comfortable," Bellinda smiled at the delicate, almost ticklish touch.

Akira smiled and ran her hands over Bellinda's breasts. She cupped and felt their weight. She pressed her fingers lightly into Bellinda's flesh, earning her a small gasp. Bellinda practically squirmed as Akira ran her thumbs over her rapidly hardening nipples.

Leaning down to kiss Akira, she was surprised as Akira lifted one of her breasts and place the nipple in her small mouth.

"Oh honey," Bellinda gasped.

Akira moaned softy, making Bellinda smile at the sensation. Akira ran her tongue in circles over the bullet hard flesh in her mouth. After every few rotations, she sucked firmly, trying to pull a little more of Bellinda's breast into her mouth. The whole time, she massaged Bellinda's other breast with her hand.

"Just like that, honey," Bellinda whined. "I love having my nipples sucked."

Akira blushed, but swapped breasts, giving attention to both. With Akira's mouth distracted, Bellinda placed her hand on Akira's stomach. Her warm flesh twitched at the contact, but she didn't stop her gentle suction. Feeling her reactions, Bellinda started gently running her fingers over Akira's skin. Starting at her bellybutton, she explored to each side. She felt how Akira squirmed around the sensitive areas of her sides and slipped her hand higher. She could feel the small layer of muscle that covered the small woman's ribs. But she really was rather skinny. Bellinda on the other hand was muscular. Her large frame covered in dense muscle, that always threw off her BMI when she saw a doctor. It's hard to take a dietician seriously when he's saying you're slightly obese, when you have defined abs.

Drifting with her thoughts, Bellinda brushed something firm, making Akira squeak. She paused, testing Akira's reaction. Akira released her breast and reached for Bellinda. Bellinda leaned forward and kissed the small woman with as much passion as she could. Shifting, she pressed a kiss to Akira's cheek. The third kiss was on the edge of her chin, before a fourth on the side of her neck. Akira panted and whined softly at the sensations she was experiencing. She'd never been attracted to people before. It was something she'd come to think was beyond her. She'd never even masturbated before. And now, this ebony goddess made her squirm and whine with desire with simple kisses.

As Bellinda's kissed moved lower, she pressed one into Akira's sternum. She paused, glancing up at Akira's tightly scrunched face, and gently licked Akira's nipple. Akira gasped loudly and arched her back at the electric feeling shooting through her nipples.

"Did you like that?" Bellinda asked softly.

Akira nodded, "Mhm, please?"

Bellinda smiled, before gently taking Akira's small nipple in her mouth and gently sucking it like Akira had done herself a moment ago. Akira moaned a soft, high pitched sound. Arching her back, she seemed to be trying to feel more pleasure. Bellinda took advantage of Akira's form and slipped her arms under the small woman. Now, with Akira in her grip. Bellinda pulled the small woman firmly against her, increasing the pressure on her delicate nipples. Akira whined softly as she rocked from side to side.

"Hot," Akira moaned. "It's sooo hot!"

Bellinda paused, before releasing Akira's nipple and sitting up. "Honey?"

Akira didn't respond. She just threw her hands down and untied the string for her shorts and scrambled indelicately to get out of them. The scent of Akira's juices, covering her small, sparsely covered crotch made Bellinda drool.

"Akira, honey?"

Akira froze, before opening her eyes and staring, pleadingly at Bellinda. "It's so hot there," she whined softly.

Bellinda smiled softly, "Honey, do you want me to make you feel good?"

Akira bit her lip, "Will it stop? It's burning up. I can feel it throbbing."

Bellinda glanced down at her puffy red labia and knew Akira was just about as aroused as humanly possible.

"I'm going to make you feel good," Bellinda said softly, kissing Akira lightly, before shuffling down. "If you want me to stop, please say something. I want you to feel amazing. Hurting you would hurt me."

Akira bit her lip and nodded. Bellinda smiled and set just a few kisses on Akira's skin on her way down. Akira flinched as she felt Bellinda's lips press against her mons. But a firm pair of arms pushed her knees apart and Akira blushed and covered her face with her hands. She shivered as she felt Bellinda's breath between her legs. Bellinda for that matter was staring at the perfect glistening slit before her. Akira's labia were perfect, puffy and framed with just a fine layer of natural hair. Her inner labia poked out, a small way, making Bellinda reach up with both hands. Akira squealed softly as Bellinda pressed her thumbs into her labia and gently drew upward and out to the side. Bellinda's sexual experience had covered men's and women's anatomy. But this small woman before her made her think, one single word.

"Beautiful," Bellinda said softly.

As her thumbs parted Akira's labia, she smiled at Akira's small clitoris. Leaning in, Bellinda placed a small kiss right over the top. Akira's legs twitched at the sudden sensation. Extending her tongue, Bellinda gently teased Akira's opening, listening to her soft squeaky moans. Leaning in again, Bellinda slid her tongue inside Akira's small passage, swirling it around to taste her. Akira squealed loudly for a moment, before muffling her cries by stuffing one of her hands partially into her mouth. Bellinda pulled away, before reaching up and pulling Akira's hands free.

"I want to hear you enjoy yourself."

Akira blushed, and pawed at her breasts. Bellinda admired the view for a moment, before taking a long lick from Akira's vaginal opening, up and over her clit. Akira arched her back and let out a loud gasp. But this time Bellinda didn't stop. Instead she ran her tongue around Akira's clit a few times, before gently sucking it between her lips.

"Oh! Bellinda! I'M, I'M!"

Bellinda purred in satisfaction, knowing what was about to happen. What she wasn't expecting, was for how violent it would be. Akira screamed, before thrusting her hips suddenly up and down. Bellinda grabbed the small woman around the middle and pressed her back into the bed. The whole time, she firmly sucked Akira's clit. Akira's whole world exploded. She could feel something building and thought she needed the toilet. She'd tried to warn this beautiful woman, but she hadn't gotten it out in time, before a sudden sensation slammed right through her. Her entire core tensed, before releasing and sending huge waves of pleasure rushing through her entire body, making Akira thrust up into them as they slammed through her. The whole time, Bellinda kept sucking her clit, driving her pleasure higher until she lost sense of time.

As Akira came back to herself, Bellinda was gently sliding her tongue through the length of her labia. Lapping away at Akira's leaky pussy, All Akira could do was groan at the sensation. It felt amazing, but it wasn't the intense burning sensation she'd had from earlier.

"How was that?" Bellinda asked, between licks.

Akira smiled widely, even as she blushed heavily. "Good. Really, really good."

"Was, that your first orgasm?"

Akira shuddered at the memory of that mind altering feeling rushing through her. "Uh huh."

"Good," Bellinda slid her tongue up inside her. Pulling it back out, she swallowed. "You taste so good."

"Would... Would you like me to-"

"Not tonight," Bellinda kissed the inside of Akira's thigh. "Tonight was all about you. But I gotta say. If you're going to react like this every time. I'm going to want a lot of you."

Akira blushed and closed her legs, before rolling and sitting up. Bellinda smiled and kissed her softly. Akira could taste some of the tangy fluid around Bellinda's mouth. But rather than repulse her, she licked her lips and kissed Bellinda again.

That evening in the shower, they scrubbed one another. The gentle caresses they'd shared in their past showers now took on a new meaning. As Bellinda's hands rubbed Akira's nipples, she smiled at the sensation and didn't try to shy away or pretend it was nothing. Now Akira wanted to be touched.

Touched by Bellinda.

12