All Comments on 'T-34's Rule and Boys Drool! Pt. 05'

by Montgomery Quinn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
abiostudent3abiostudent3about 3 years ago

I don't know how that was two chapters, but hey - it's a great story and I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

For me it's all about the tanks and the battles.

Xabrian39Xabrian39about 3 years ago

I love this story.

Driven2ReadDriven2Readabout 3 years ago
5* - awesome hot story combat & sex!

Combat and cunnilingus -- what more can we ask. Keep up the stories.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 3 years ago
Great story

I think this longer format works better for me. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Action and erotic

Those sex scenes are so hot. I love that Akita ditched Sato. Now if only Belinda could do to Sato the same thing she did to that douchbag in the club. This is a spectacular story.

Crusader235Crusader235about 3 years ago
Luvin

Luvin this story overall. I lean towards the Tanks, their modification for modern game battles, and the Battles. Really looking forward to future Tank Battles. And let's not forget Sato, evil mom planning future incursions into her daughters new life. Not a big fan of lesbian sex, but what the hell, it was hot. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loving the story so far. Liking the character development. Would love to hear more about The kinky side of Mel and Ceejay. Just hope that the dom/sub between akati and Belinda doesn’t go to far in belindas favour. I think it would be cool to see akati coming into a more assertive role like she does on the tank. I’m just a fan who roots for the little guy though. Keep up the great work

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

I understand the desire to chase new projects, but I’d really like some of your series I’ve read either brought to a conclusion finished or taken down. I know I’m not a writer, but as a reader it’s incredibly frustrating to read through a series only to find it stops due to the author not having time, getting bored, or having something newer or more interesting or even just stopped contributing to Lit. Apologies for the gripe, I’m loving this series, just as much as I loved Kitty rescue, Newest Gen and I’m Home, all of which need more episodes or at least a conclusion.

Many thanks for writing, posting and replying occasionally to us, the readership. Cheers, Ppfzz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMontgomery Quinn@Montgomery Quinn
If you'd like to say hi, head here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100075866042137 And if you'd like to support me, you can... Purchase an ebook: https://www.amazon.com/Montgomery-Quinn/e/B07S1XQ1MF Or, if you'd like to read what I'm working on RIGHT NOW (hint, I p...