T, D, K, C or P - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well it doesn't specify in the rules" said Tanya, "but I think it should be a pair and jewellery and watches don't count."

"You can answer the question though if you prefer." Hayley added with a grin.

"No, no" said Patty and the other shoe came off.

""Well that's a yes then." said Veronica. "Our little religious good girl has had sex outdoors."

"Maybe not" I said, "and she doesn't have to say now."

Patty smiled at me. "Your go Tanya."

Tanya read out her card.

"****** TRUTH ******

Who is the most attractive person here that's the same gender as you?"

Tanya looked around the room.

"Well you're all very beautiful." she said.

"Yeah, yeah pick one." said Donna.

"Marina then, I just like dark hair and dark eyes." said Tanya.

Marina blew Tanya a kiss.

"Thank you darling." said Marina.

Veronica read her card.

"****** TRUTH ******

Who had the biggest cock or tightest pussy you've experienced?"

"Dwayne Campbell" she said smiling.

"So go on, how big?" ask Hayley.

"Eleven inches, we measured it." said Veronica.

"Ouch" muttered Aimee.

"Well I feel slightly inadequate." I said.

"You have nothing to be ashamed off, sweetie." said Tanya patting my arm.

"I bet he was black." said Donna.

"Well, yes he was but I've been with black men with small ones too." said Veronica and she held up her finger and thumb close together to emphasise the point.

"Warren's go" said Patty.

I swear she was getting more and more into this. I took my card and read it.

"****** TRUTH ******

What do you think about when you masturbate?"

"My lovely wife of course." I answered quickly.

"Bullshit." said Donna, "You said that too fast."

Tanya looked at me. "So go on then, what do you think about?" she said.

"Erm, I think I'll take the drink." I said and I put down my 'drink' card.

"Oh no, you don't get away with it that easily." said Donna.

"Too late" I said and I downed the drink.

"I vote that he should answer anyway." said Tanya.

"Hey now. That's not the rules!" I said.

"Well you're the only man here, if you don't answer then we'll have no male insight." It was Aimee speaking up. "I vote answer." she added.

They all voted and only Patty thought that I should be allowed to forfeit.

"Fine." I said. "But I get to veto one of your forfeits later."

I thought for a second.

"I usually just watch porn or read erotica when I play so I think about that." I said.

"And when you're on your own?" asked Donna.

Wow, she really wanted the details.

"OK, sometimes I fantasise and I imagine being with more than one woman at once." I said, not meeting anyone's eye.

"Like a group of women?" asked Hayley.

"Like this?" asked Marina.

"Yes." I said quietly.

"Well aren't your dreams all coming true tonight?" said Donna.

"I doubt we'll go that far" I said without thinking. I guess the tequila was kicking in.

It suddenly felt very quiet.

"OK, are we ready for the next round?" asked Tanya.

Everyone said yes.

Aimee grabbed a truth card.

"No, it's two rounds of dares now." said Veronica.

"Oh yeah" said Aimee. She read a dare card.

"****** DARE ******

Flash your bum to the room"

"Wow, these are really daring." she added.

"That's the idea I think." said Marina.

Aimee stood up and turned around. She undid her jeans and then pulled them down. A flash of light blue lace went down with them. Her bum was very pale, very round and had flawless skin.

She pulled everything back up and sat back down buttoning up her jeans.

"Next" she said.

Donna took her dare card.

"****** DARE ******

Swap a mouthful of whipped cream with the person to your left and take it back."

Tanya got up and brought some whipped cream from the kitchen and handed it to Donna.

"I'm doing it then?" said Donna.

"What if I want to forfeit?" said Hayley.

"No chance." I said. I wasn't going to be letting people get away with much now.

Donna sprayed some whipped cream into her mouth. Then she turned to Hayley. They mockingly took each other's faces in their hands and then put their mouths together. I expected it to be quick but they kissed each other properly and for a good few seconds. When they broke apart Hayley opened her mouth to show everyone the cream.

I applauded. The others joined in.

Hayley and Donna locked mouths again and kissed as the cream was transferred back to Donna. A bit escaped and dribbled down Hayley's chin. They broke apart again and opened their mouths for all to see. Both were empty.

"I like to swallow." said Donna with a cheeky wink.

More clapping and laughter.

"Well that was very sexy." said Marina.

"I'll say." I said.

"Easy tiger." said Veronica and she patted my leg. Lucky it wasn't the side with my erection.

Hayley picked up her first dare card.

"****** DARE ******

Strip down to your underwear."

"I think I'll forfeit and take off just my shoes instead." she said.

"Oh no you don't". I said.

"Strip, strip, strip." chanted Donna. The others soon joined in.

"Fine, fine." said Hayley. "But from now on the forfeit isn't just an item of clothing, it'd down to your underwear."

"Sounds good to me." I grinned.

Hayley stood up and started to undress. She pulled her beige jumper over her head revealing a nice red bra.

"Nice." said Tanya.

Hayley removed her shoes and socks and then dropped her jeans. She stepped out of them and straightened her matching red knickers. Then she gave a twirl to more applause and sat down.

She looked over to Marina who was already in her basque. Marina picked her card out and read it aloud.

"****** DARE ******

Phone a random number and make a dirty phone call."

"Do it on speaker phone, we'll all stay quiet." said Donna.

Marina pulled out her phone and clicked it to speaker.

"OK, I'll dial. You pick numbers. 07.." she looked at Patty next to her.

"7" said Patty

"9" said Tanya

"6" said Veronica

"3" I said

"zero" said Aimee

"7" said Donna

"3" said Hayley

"2" said Marina, "and one more."

"3" said Patty.

Marina put the phone down. It started ringing.

"Hello?" answered a male voice.

I looked around and saw hushed excitement on everyone's faces.

"Hello there sexy man." said Marina. Her Spanish accent sounding more seductive than ever.

"Who is this?" asked the man.

"A horny lady, who needs a sexy man to talk to. Will you talk to me tonight?"

"Erm," replied the man.

"I'm so wet and horny right now."

"Erm," the man stuttered. "What's your name?"

Marina looked around the room and smiled.

"Darling, my name is Tanya. I have long dark wavy hair, pert breasts and a tight sexy arse."

Tanya scowled at Marina. The rest of us grinned and Hayley had to stifle a laugh.

"I'm so wet, I really need some cock." Marina continued.

"My cock is getting hard." said the man through the phone. "What are you wearing Tanya?"

"Mmm, take it out for me baby. Play with it." said Marina. She then looked at Tanya who was still fully dressed, so she turned to Hayley smiled and then spoke into the phone again. "I'm wearing just some sexy red underwear. My bra is barely containing my breasts and my nipples are hard."

Hayley glanced down at her own breasts and saw that her nipples were indeed hard.

"Oh I wish I could peel that underwear off you." said the man.

"My hand is in my knickers." said Marina whose hand hadn't moved at all.

"Oh yes, I'm stroking my cock now." said the man.

I was starting to feel sorry for him.

"Is it big and hard baby?" asked Marina.

"Yes, it's hard, thick and throbbing."

"How big is it?" Marina asked.

"About 8 inches." said the man. I felt less sorry for him then. I was proud enough of my own 7 inches though and he could always be lying.

"I want to lick it." continued Marina.

"Oh yes, lick it and let me cum in your mouth." he said. "I want to lick your pussy too."

"Ooh I love that." said Marina. "It makes me moan and cum so hard."

"Are you rubbing your pussy now? Pretend it's my tongue."

"Ooh baby." moaned Marina, "Your tongue feels so nice on my pussy."

"Oh Marina, I'm wanking my hard cock for you." said the man, and you could actually hear the sounds of skin slapping through the phone.

I looked around the room and everyone was staring at the phone and Marina, listening to every word.

"Ooh yesss, I'm rubbing myself for you." said Marina.

"I'm getting close. I'm so hard for you right now!" said the man through the phone.

"I want you to cum for me." said Marina.

"Cum with me." said the man.

"I will, spray your hot seed all over my face." said Marina.

"Ohhhh FUUUCCCKKKK!!!!" growled the man as he clearly came hard.

"Yes baby, I'm cumming too." purred Marina into the phone.

There was a moment of silence with just heavy breathing coming from the phone.

"Oh fuck Tanya. That was good." said the man.

"Mmm, thank you for cumming for us." said Marina with a smile.

"Us?" asked the man sounding shocked.

A few of the girls chuckled as Marina clicked off the phone.

"Wow, that was horny." said Aimee.

I looked at her and her pale skin looked a little flushed.

"Do you think he really came?" asked Patty.

"Oh definitely." said Hayley.

"You're a very good actress." I said to Marina.

"It's not my first phone sex." she said.

"But you seemed so detached." I added.

"Well I wasn't about to join in and play with a stranger, here in front of everyone." she said.

"So if we weren't here you'd play? Or if it wasn't a stranger you'd play in front of everyone?" I thought rather than said out loud.

"Well it was certainly fun and very sexy." said Tanya.

Everyone nodded.

"I guess it's my go now." said Patty and with a look of in trepidation she picked up the next dare card.

She read it out;

"****** DARE ******

Remove all your clothes below your waist apart from your underwear."

Patty looked at her 'Pass' and 'Drink' cards.

"Blow it." she said, "its only one item anyway."

She stood up and undid the zip at the side of her skirt. It fell to the floor and she stepped out of it. She folded it and placed it on top of her shoes. I saw that she was wearing black underwear and she sat down before I could see much else. She crossed her legs but only at the ankles.

"Well done" said Hayley, "Tanya's go."

Tanya picked her card and read it.

"****** DARE ******

Send a saucy picture via text to a random number."

"Ooh, send it to the same number!" said Donna.

"Yes, that'd be so funny." said Aimee.

"Fine." said Tanya.

She stood up and pulled her black leggings down past her knees. From where I was sat I got a great view of her arse and thong. She pulled up her top and then took a photo with her phone. She looked at the picture and smiled.

"That'll do." she said.

"You've done that before." said Hayley.

"Yep" I said with a grin.

Tanya glared at me, but she was smiling too.

"OK what's the number?" asked Tanya.

Marina read it out and Tanya keyed it into her phone.

"Sent" she said.

"OK, my go." said Veronica and she picked up her card.

"****** DARE ******

Remove all your clothing above your waist."

"All?" asked Amiee.

"All" said Veronica and she removed her t-shirt.

She had a white lace bra on underneath. Without her baggy t shirt on I could see that she really did have a large pair of boobs, they must have been at least an F cup, which looked even more impressive with her flat toned stomach. She quickly unclasped her bra and took it off. Her boobs hardly sagged at all. I was very impressed. She also had large round dark nipples. The other girls whooped with encouragement and admiration. I let out a low whistle. My cock was also impressed and was starting to strain against my trousers.

My go. I took a card and read it.

"****** DARE ******

With the person opposite you. Act out as many sexual positions as possible in 60 seconds."

Patty looked at me.

Veronica and Tanya moved the table and made sure there was space on the floor. I stood, walked over to Patty and held out my hand.

"My lady" I said.

I took her and laid her on her back on the floor.

Tanya had a countdown clock and said "3...2...1...Go!"

I laid on top of Patty in basic missionary position. I breathed on her neck and she starting giggling at the whole situation. I performed a few fake thrusts. She giggled again.

The other ladies shouted out "1!"

I knelt back up, still between her legs. I held her legs apart and thrusted some more.

"2!" I heard the ladies cheer.

Patty lifted her legs higher and placed them over my shoulders. I felt good that she was joining in. I leaned forward and thrusted again. I could feel her bare legs by my ears and I realised just how little she had on.

"3!"

I lowered one of her legs and I straddled it as I kept her other leg straight up in the air. More fake thrusting and more laughter.

"4!"

I scooted back and lay down on my front my face resting between Patty's legs. She wrapped her legs around my head.

"Does oral count?" asked Donna.

"Oh yes!" said Tanya.

"5!" they all cheered.

I could smell that Patty was getting rather aroused. She smelt good. I took another breath but didn't dare kiss her. I got back to my knees.

"Turn over" I said.

She did and I lay on top of her. I clasped her hands and thrusted towards her ass. I suspected she realised how aroused I was getting at that point.

"6!"

I knelt up behind her and pulled her hips towards be in a standard doggy position.

"7!"

Then I raised a knee off the ground and placed my foot on floor ahead of her kneel. More thrusting.

"8!"

"Lie down." She said.

I did and Patty mounted me, facing my feet. She grabbed my ankles and bounced on me.

"9!"

She spun around, which actually hurt a little as my cock was trapped below her.

She started bouncing again.

"10!" they cheered.

"Time!" shouted Tanya.

Patty was still grinning and most people were laughing along. Patty leaned forward and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks lover." she said.

More laughter.

She went back to her seat and I got up from the floor and took my place back in the circle.

"Time for toilet breaks and fresh drinks I think." said Tanya.

Almost everyone went this time. I topped up the drinks and when Tanya came back she gave me a kiss.

"This is good fun, I can't wait to see how far everyone goes." She said quietly.

Then she brushed her fingertips across my face. Her fingers were damp and I could smell... her. She was turned on and had been playing! I wondered how far tonight would go too. I had wondered what Tanya would allow and it seemed she was willing to let it go a long way.

When everyone was back, Tanya spoke up again.

"Time for another round of dares. Is everyone enjoying it?"

"Oh yes!"

"Definitely."

"Yep"

"It's wild!" came back the responses

We all looked at the red haired Aimee and waited for her to take her card. She read it out.

"****** DARE ******

The person to your right has a stuck zip. Help them out. You might need to put your hands inside to free them."

They all looked at me. Aimee looked at my crotch.

"Stand up then." she said.

I did and she turned to stand in front of me.

Then in a very professional voice she said "So, I believe Warren is having trouble with his zipper?"

"Yes Miss." I replied shyly.

She lifted my shirt.

"Hold this" she said.

I held the shirt up around my chest, exposing my slightly hairy stomach and waist of my trousers. I was glad that the break had allowed my erection to ease off again down to just a semi. I felt it was still fairly obvious where my cock was lying though, especially with 6 other women all staring at my bulge.

Aimee grasped my waistband with one hand and with the other she pulled my zipper. But she pulled it out rather than down. It did a good pretend impression of being stuck.

"Oh dear it really won't budge will it?" she asked.

"No Miss, it's completely stuck." I replied.

"Let's take a closer look." said Aimee and she dropped to her knees in front of me, her face by my crotch.

She ran her hands all over the front of my trousers. I can't deny it felt good. She grabbed my zipper and gave it another fake tug.

"Ah, I see it now. Your underwear is stuck in the zip. I'll have to put my hand in and free it."

More laughter from the others.

"Oh no." I said mockingly.

Aimee pulled my waistband forward from my stomach. She looked up at me and stared right into my eyes then she put her other hand down the front of my trousers. Underneath my boxers too! And I had thought that Aimee was young, quiet and shy. She brushed her hand over my cock a few times and then properly grabbed it, wrapping her fingers right around it. She smiled at me.

"Ah, I've found it. Just need to give it a little tug." she said.

More laugher from the others.

She started stroking my cock. It grew instantly. She stroked it some more and gave me a wink when she squeezed it in her hand. She wanked it a couple more times and then stopped and removed her hand completely.

"That's about done it." she said and focused her attention back on my trousers.

I looked around the room and saw that everyone's attention was on my trousers and the large tenting where my obviously stiff cock was.

Aimee undid my zip.

"They you go Warren, all better now." said Aimee and she sat down.

Everyone else clapped.

I stood there in shock and slowly went to sit back down.

"Wait a second," said Tanya, "Aimee let me have a look at that card."

Oh fuck, she's mad. I thought. Aimee also looked worried as she gave the card over to Tanya.

Tanya scowled and read the card again.

"Yes, it says here that you were supposed to 'Help him out'" said Tanya.

Aimee said nothing.

"Well he doesn't look 'out' to me." said Tanya grinning. "Help take him out of that zip please. We'd all like to see wouldn't we girls?"

The silence was broken with more laugher and chanting of "get it out, get it out"

Aimee stood back in front of me again.

"Do you mind?" she asked.

"I don't think I have a choice." I replied.

She put her hand in through my fly and pulled my hard cock out. The freedom and cool air felt good. The look of lust on all the girls' faces felt like nothing I'd ever experienced before.

I gave them a couple of seconds to look before I went to tuck it back in.

"Oh no, you don't, you can stay like that now." said Veronica. She then glanced at Tanya for approval.

"Absolutely." said Tanya.

"Well then I might as well take these off and be comfortable." I responded and I dropped my trousers and boxers. There were a few catcalls and comments about my nice legs and I sat back down. I obviously had to remove my shoes and socks too. I vowed to make sure that I'd get my revenge though and that I'd not be the first one completely naked.

"Donna's turn." I said.

Donna, who I noticed was also fully dressed, smiled and brushed her blond hair from her face before taking her card. She read it out.

"****** DARE ******

Tease and tweak the nipples to the person opposite. Remove clothing if necessary."

We all looked across. It was Tanya.

"Haha! Karma!" I cried.

"Sorry," said Donna, chuckling, clearly not sorry at all.

She went over to Tanya and asked her to raise her arms. Donna removed Tanya's top for her and then reached around and undid Tanya's bra too. Soon the bra was on the floor and everyone got to see the boobs that I know and love. Her pink nipples weren't hard yet. Donna set about to change that. She caressed Tanya's full boobs first, ignoring her nipples. Then she started to circle around Tanya's left breast. Each time the circle got smaller until Donna's fingers we're circling Tanya's hardening nipple. Once it was hard Donna took Tanya's nipple between her finger and thumb and squeezed it. I saw Tanya sigh and smile. Donna did it a couple more times until a soft moan escaped Tanya's lips. Then Donna moved onto Tanya's right breast. It took a lot less circling to make this nipple hard and soon Donna was squeezing and tweaking it. Tanya's eyes were closed and she was murmuring with pleasure. Donna leaned forward to suck Tanya's nipple, she blew on it instead.