T, D, K, C or P - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to try a slight variation. I raised my knee and placed my foot on the floor in front of Donna's knee. I like I had earlier when I had when I was pretending all the positions with Patty. Tanya moved again to get a better angle.

I heard a moan from Patty behind me.

"Cut!" said Aimee.

"Again?" said Donna.

I stopped thrusting but I noticed that Donna's hand didn't move from her clit.

"Yes," said Aimee. "We need quiet on the set. The rest of you need to stop playing and just watch. It's not your turn remember."

"Bitch." said Veronica.

"Director Bitch." said Aimee.

Everyone laughed, including Veronica.

"Well get on with it." said Hayley. "We all NEED our turns to CUM quickly."

"Right, ready? Cameras, Action!"

I went right about thrusting again. Quicker than ever this time. I needed to come and I wasn't going to let there be time for any more interruptions. Donna was moaning her approval to my unsaid thoughts.

"Fuck Donna, your pussy feels good." I groaned.

She simply kept moaning in response.

I grasped her hair and pulled her head back. She moaned louder and deeper. Marina moved and was filming her face. I kept going but slowed slightly. I wanted to feel Donna cum again but around my cock this time. I knew her fingers would make up for my change in pace. I tried to think of anything to keep from cumming. The value of Pi, reciting the alphabet backwards. It helped a tiny bit. I kept thrusting. We both kept moaning. I felt Donna's body stiffen, her moaning was just one continuous sound now. I thrust in as hard and deep as I could. Donna came, she moaned again. Her pussy clamped down on my cock. I bit my lip. My balls tightened, my cock stiffened. I groaned and with every ounce of will power and against every instinct in my body I pulled out. I roared loudly, a mixture of despair, release and ultimately pleasure. Then I came, hot long spurts of white cum erupted from my cock all over Donna's back and bum. I groaned with pure pleasure as each subsequent spurt shot out. I let go of Donna's hair, her head fell forward. To my surprise both Hayley and Marina jumped up. Hayley licked up my cum off Donna's back and Marina sucked my cock dry and left it completely clean. Hayley then gave Donna a big sloppy snog.

"That's a wrap." said Aimee.

Everyone applauded, except Donna and I. We both collapsed into a heap on the floor.

"My go!" said Hayley and she grabbed a card without pausing.

"****** COMMAND ******

Massage the personal opposite you."

Tanya smiled at Hayley.

"What? I don't get any pleasure!" screeched Hayley.

"It's not Hayley's go anyway, it's Donna's" said Patty. "That was all Aimee's go."

"Let Hayley go, I'll go later." said Donna sleepily.

"Goodie." Grinned Tanya and she laid down in the middle of the room on her front.

Hayley sat across Tanya's bum and started massaging her back and shoulders.

"Mmm, that feels good." said Tanya.

Hayley did seem to know what she was doing. I was almost jealous of Tanya getting such a good massage.

Next Marina moved and started massaging Tanya's legs as Hayley continued. It wasn't Marina's turn yet but no-one said anything we all just quietly watched as Tanya murmered and moaned. Tanya was hosting this party and it seemed like some unwritten rule that we should all pay attention when it's her go. Soon Marina's hands were massaging the backs of Tanya's thighs. Tanya's bun was wiggling, which I knew was a sign of her getting more and more turned on. It was also making Hayley jiggle as she was still sat on Tanya's bum. So I got the lovely sight of Hayley's boobs jiggling too.

"Oh fuck!" moaned Tanya.

I looked back and saw that Marina's hand was now between Tanya's legs. Whether she was fingering her or rubbing her clit I couldn't tell. I could tell how well it was working though. Tanya was moaning and swearing. Soon she was talking dirty.

"Oh yes, Marina. Just like that, don't stop. I'm so wet...." Then she said "I'm going to cum in a minute."

Hayley leaned forward and slid her hands underneath Tanya's chest. Tanya let out a small yelp. Hayley must have tweaked Tanya's nipples.

Then Hayley gasped and moaned.

Apparently, as Hayley had leaned forward, it exposed her pussy to Marina who had plunged her fingers inside her. Marina's hands were both moving like pistons now as she finger fucked both Tanya and Hayley.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum" moaned Tanya.

"Oh Jesus!" squealed Hayley.

Marina spoke up. "Cum for me ladies, cum all over my greedy fingers." She purred, her accented voice dripping with lust and passion.

"Fuckk!!!" screamed Tanya as she came hard!

That sent Hayley over the edge too. "Oh yes, oh Jesus, oh yes, oh Marina" she babbled incoherently.

Marina waited until they both calmed down before removing her fingers and sitting back down.

Then Patty surprised us all by taking Marina's hands and licking the fingers clean.

I gasped, along with a couple of others. Patty smiled. She really was a naughty little church goer.

"Marina, it's your turn now." said Veronica.

"Oh yes." Said Marina and picked up the next card. She read it out.

"****** COMMAND ******

You're a sales representative of a sex toy manufacturer. Use a toy on the player to your right."

"Ooh goodie, wait all day to cum then two one after the other." Said Hayley smiling.

"Yep, it's like buses." said Donna.

"Pick the rampant rabbit, please." Pleaded Hayley.

Marina picked up two rabbits, one was visibly much larger.

"This one?" she asked holding it up.

"Yes please" grinned Hayley.

"Nope." said Marina and threw it to the side. "Get on the floor in doggy position." she instructed.

Hayley did as she was told and looked over her shoulder, trying to see what Marina was picking up behind her.

I saw what is was and so did Veronica.

"Oh sneaky." said Veronia.

"What is it?" asked Hayley, her voice a little high pitched.

Donna gently grasped Hayley's face and turn it forwards towards her.

"Seriously, what is it?" asked Hayley again.

"Don't worry, you'll love it." said Donna and then she lifted Hayley's chin and kissed her.

What Marina had picked up was a double ended dildo. She started to slide one end into Hayley's sopping pussy. I could clearly hear how wet it was as the dildo slid in.

Hayley moaned into Donna's mouth as they still kissed.

The whole roleplaying pretence about being a sex toy sales woman had been ignored but no one was complaining. This was one of the sexiest things I had ever seen.

Marina also go on all fours and back up towards Hayley. Then she took the other end of the double dildo and slid it into her own pussy. She pushed back. Both Hayley and Marina moaned.

I started stoking my cock.

Both Hayley and Marina were both bucking against each other the double dildo lost deep within them. Then Veronica got up and started kissing Marina! No, this was now the sexiest thing I had ever seen or probably imagined.

I glanced at Aimee and saw that she too was masturbating. She smiled at me and then took my hand away from my cock. I started to frown but she'd only done it so that she could grab my cock for me. She started wanking me in perfect time with her own fingers in her pussy. She sighed and smiled at me.

"Oh yes," I moaned but she simply turned her head to the scene in front of us.

Hayley and Marina had slowed down a little I think partly because both Donna and Veronica were still kissing them. Both Donna and Veronica were rubbing themselves too.

I glanced over at Patty. I couldn't see if she was also masturbating but her shoulder was moving rhythmically so I assumed so.

Her slightly glazed eyes locked onto mine at one point and she mouthed "I want you inside me."

"Soon" I mouthed back. By this point I was feeling pretty convinced that I'd be fucking every one of these women by the end of the night.

Patty smiled closed her eyes and let her head fall back.

I glanced over to Tanya too. I half expected her to be resting but she too was busily masturbating. It seemed to be the default position now.

More sounds of slapping flesh and moaning brought my attention back to Hayley and Marina. Both were also reaching back and rubbing their clits now. I think Hayley came first which set Donna off. They failed to keep kissing at that point and both just moaned and swore as they orgasmed. I think Hayley also set off Marina, who suddenly went silent and tense as she held her breath and shook. After a few seconds she finally let out a long breathy moan and then relaxed.

Veronica who had obviously stopped kissing Marina was now lying back and furiously rubbing her clit with one hand and plunging the fingers of her other hand in and out as fast as she could.

I grabbed and squeezed one of her big dark

breasts.

"You dirty fuckers!" she screamed at no one in particular.

Tayna grabbed her other boob and then we both sucked her nipples. Veronica straightened her legs out and had them wide up in the air. I presume her hands were still busy.

"You fucking bastards! Fuuuuccckkk!" Veronica screamed as she too came.

I was about to explode too by Aimee stopped wanking my cock and just gripped it really tightly until my imminent orgasm subsided as everyone else re-arranged themselves on the seats.

I glared at Aimee and she was smiling broadly at me.

"I didn't get to cum either." She said quietly. "So why should you?"

She really was getting into this power and control thing after being the director earlier.

I looked over at Patty and Tanya. Both were say cross legged now and both looked very flushed and red faced but I couldn't tell if they had just cum or not. Tanya's glow could have been earlier. Patty smiled at me and gave away nothing. Then she leaned forward and picked up a card. It read:

"****** COMMAND ******

Pose as a Playboy nude model."

"Warren, would you be my photographer please?" she asked politely.

"It'll be my pleasure." I replied.

I stood up and took the camera from Tanya.

When I looked over at Patty she was standing there naked.

"Where do you want me?" she asked.

I pointed the camera at her face.

"We'll just do some head shots to start with." I said.

She smiled at me and I started taking photos.

"Now cup your face in your hand." I instructed and she did.

I took several pictures of her face, with her doing different poses, including the obligatory 'duck face'. Although she was a little older and her eyes had a few lines she had a beautiful smile and her dark brown eyes were like pools that you could fall into. I made sure to get some glamourous and graceful pictures of her with the lighting just perfect. Then I noticed her look down at me and frown.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"Well you don't look very impressed." she said with a nod to my cock which had gone soft.

"We'll sort him out." said Veronica and she jumped up and knelt before me licking my drooping cock. Aimee jumped up and joined her. I suddenly had two women licking along the length of my cock. It felt divine but I was really feeling for Patty.

"Sorry Patty, I was concentrating on the photography. Getting the lighting right to do your elegant beauty justice." I said.

Patty smiled slightly.

"Ladies, please return to your seats." I said to Aimee and Veronica. "I want to feast on the main show."

With that I very deliberately focused the camera at Patty's breasts. Her nipples were hard and pink. I took a few pictures from different angles.

"Now please clasp your hands together and keep your arms straight down so that they squeeze your breasts together." I said.

"Like this?" she replied.

She also half turned so that one nipple was pointing directly at the camera and one was sticking out proudly to the side. I was starting to think that this wasn't the first time that Patty had posed for photographs like these.

"Oh yeah, that's great." I said.

I stepped back and zoomed out to get more of her in the shot. Her hands were subtly covering her bush from view whilst her arms kept pushing her boobs upwards and outwards.

"Is this ok?" she asked as she pouted and posed for the camera.

"Looks like he likes it." said Donna, "He's hard again."

Patty suddenly beamed the broadest smile I had seen so far. I clicked the camera.

"OK, now for the more specialist poses." I said with a cheeky grin.

I was about to ask her to sit on the sofa and spread her legs when she dropped to the floor. She laid on her back and raised her legs up together in the air. She crossed her legs at the ankles.

"Like this?" she asked again.

I let my eyes wander down or was it up, the length of her shapely legs. Her puffy lips were poking out at the top or was it bottom of her thighs. A few dark hairs visible too.

"Oh yes," I breathed. "Just like that."

I started taking more pictures.

"OK, now part your legs." I said.

"Like this?" she grinned and almost did the splits.

I didn't know what fitness regime Patty did but it certainly worked.

"Wow you're really flexible." said Donna.

"Great legs too." said Hayley.

Patty beamed broadly at the compliments.

"It's all the tennis I play." she said.

I just kept taking pictures. Zooming in on her pussy now. It was glistening and wet.

"Now part your lips for me." I said.

She did, slowly and delicately with her fingertips. I kept taking lots of pictures. My head was practically in her crotch now. She pulled the hood back over her clit. It looked swollen and sensitive. My cock twitched. She started slowly circling her clit with her fingertip and I let out and involuntary groan.

Patty sighed with pleasure.

Soon her fingertip was moving around her clit quickly. I kept taking pictures. I was tempted to record a video but didn't want to stop looking through the camera to look at it. I took a few pictures of her face as she moaned. Her face was glowing and she looked ravishing. She was looking at the camera and mouth 'take me'.

I kept taking pictures as her eyes closed.

"Oh for God's sake stop taking pictures and fuck her dammit!" said Tanya as she smacked my arse.

I remembered that everyone else was there. Unlike the last few rounds it had been really quiet with everyone silently watching Patty's photo shoot.

I dropped the camera and grasped Patty's thighs which were still spread wide.

Patty looked at me and nodded.

I knelt there and raised her hips slightly as I slid my hard cock inside her. Her pussy felt really hot and she sighed with pleasure as I entered her. I took it slow to begin with but she was pulling me closer to her. Wrapping her legs around me and urging me to go faster. She looked intently at my face as we continued. I leaned down to kiss her. She kissed me back hungrily. It was like that completed something for her. She moaned into my mouth and dug her nails into my back but I hardly noticed because her pussy had tightened like a vice around my cock as she came.

"Don't stop, please." She said to me.

I didn't stop I just move position slightly. So that I was lying on top of her properly and then I kissed and nibbled her neck.

"Oh God yes!" she sighed.

She grabbed my bum and squeezed it. I thought she wanted me deeper but she seemed to be just enjoying groping me. I picked up the pace. Soon she was moaning more loudly.

"Oh God, oh lord..."

I kept thrusting and felt her cum around my cock. Her pussy squeezed me and then loose a flood. I felt her gush over me and it run down over my balls. She started shaking her head. I leaned forward and kissed her still thrusting in and out of her. She dug her nails into my bum and gushed again. I lost it. I moaned into her open mouth and shot my load deep inside her. We kept kissing as our movements slowed to a stop. Finally, I broke off the kiss. Patty covered her face.

"I'm so sorry." She said quietly.

"You've nothing to be sorry for, that was beautiful." I said.

"But I've wet you. I get too wet." She said.

"That's fine. I love it when a woman squirts like that." I said as I removed her hands and kissed her face again.

She looked up at me to check that I meant what I said.

I nodded.

"You made her squirt?" asked Tanya.

"Yes." I replied to Tanya, hoping that she'd realise from my tone that Patty was feeling embarrassed.

I rolled off Patty and laid next to her and wrapped my arm around her.

Thankfully, my wife Tanya understood the situation and smiled warmly at Patty.

"That's so sexy. Warren has always wanted to make me squirt. We've tried a few things but I just can't do it properly." said Tanya.

Patty smiled back.

"I've always thought it was bad and dirty." She said.

"No, I sometimes squirt too." said Hayley.

"Me too." said Veronica.

Patty visibly relaxed after all the supportive comments. Marina kissed her on the cheek.

Tanya passed both Patty and I a towel each and said "Right, who's next with the card?"

I had no idea where she had stashed the towels.

Aimee said "It's your turn Tanya."

Tanya took a card and read it out.

"****** COMMAND ******

One of the players is your language teacher. Show them how good your oral skills are."

She smiled at Marina.

"Let me demonstrate my oral skills IN Spanish" said Tanya, emphasizing the word 'in'.

She then stuck out her tongue and crawled over to be between Marina's leg.

"Ooh yes please." Marina sighed in her strong Spanish accent.