T-Girl Comes to Krakow Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How is he?" Knowing nothing of this man's identity.

"Lord Highfield died three years ago," Teresa answered, "There were some messy details about the Will, but I was never mentioned."

Highfield? The name meant something to me, but I could not place the reference.

I certainly did not know any lord or landed gentry. As an Australian taxpayer, I was on the bottom rung of the social ladder after the welfare recipients, the illegal country shoppers, the degenerate politicians and the wealthy, arsehole business elite.

"I'm sorry for that loss."

"Well, I had to service him once a week sexually," Teresa offered, looking thoughtfully into her miniature bottle of white wine, "But then he lost interest except for the massive secret deposits into my bank account from an offshore source."

That's how Teresa accumulated so much wealth before she was thirty.

While I worked diligently for my means, I didn't envy Teresa for the way she attained hers. What I pitied was her seeming loneliness. Not being able to land a partner that could accept her the way I did was heart-wrenching.

At that point, I simply pulled Teresa to me and hugged her hard.

"Why did you do that?" She asked.

"Because I wanted to."

While sympathetic to Teresa's emotional struggle, I was also horny as fuck!

Two hard cock pressing against each other while their brains are engaging in subtle dialogue is not something to dismiss.

Driven by impulse, I gently pushed Teresa towards the bed and laid her down gently. Her slab of meat pointed directly to the ceiling, and my animal instinct simply took over.

I throated Teresa's cock with the gusto that I last experienced when giving Thomas his parting gift years ago. The action came naturally back to me, and given the feelings I had for Teresa, I was happy to do it.

Experiencing cock in my mouth again was an unusual but pleasing experience, and Teresa's reaction simply spurred me on.

While she sported a huge cock, probably more significant than any other I've had, my experience enabled me to accommodate her down my throat quickly, and I went for broke.

I paid particular attention to her arsehole, which I knew I would be fucking presently.

"No, stop!" Now it was Teresa's turn for a break.

Not that I was prepared for a cum shot down my throat.

"That's better than anything I've had Evah!"

"Stop stoking my ego, slut!" I answered while tonguing her hairless ball sack.

"You have condoms?"

"Er, no!" I answered in disbelief.

"I brought some, just in case."

"In case of what?" I asked wiping Teresa's slime from my face, with relish.

"Jason," Teresa fixed me with a serious look as she got off the bed and to her purse, "You and I have been with different people since the nineties."

Accepting the inevitability of the situation, I gladly enjoyed Teresa unfurl the condom over my raging shaft.

"Fuck my arsehole!"

Teresa laid on the bed backwards, pulled up her legs and exposed her hairless arsehole for my enjoyment.

I could have orgasmed there and then!

Thankfully, I retained some degree of self-control and positioned my sheathed cock-head against her puckered but saliva lubed hole.

Then I pressed.

Hard.

"Fuck!"

I saw her cock twitch the moment her O-ring was breached. Teresa's hand immediately grabbed the base while her other pinched a nipple.

"You're inside my fucking arsehole!"

I eased deeper and deeper in such a confined space that I had to concentrate on not orgasming right there and then.

At this moment in time, I couldn't imaging that such a scenario was possible, but here we were. My cock in Teresa's arse.

"Fuck me!" Ordered Teresa after a few seconds of accommodation.

Gingerly, I moved in and out of that vice-like grip.

"Harder!" Teresa ordered while holding her massive meat pole by the base.

I fucked harder as commanded but tried thinking about subjects other than sex to prevent a premature orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Screamed Teresa as I ploughed the depths of her arsehole, "I'm squirting!"

What?

Sure enough, Teresa's cock erupted a golden stream of piss all over her massively fake tits which one hand massaged in with incredible enthusiasm.

The harder I fucked her dirt box, the more Teresa pissed over herself to her just delight. As a spectator, it was becoming hard to withhold my orgasm.

"Babe, I can't hold back any longer," I begged after watching this self pissing.

"In my mouth!"

I pulled out of Teresa's shitter, and ripped off the condom, discarding it somewhere on the hotel room floor.

I scrambled up the bed, gripping my pre-explosive cock in my hand. Teresa opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out but kept her eyes closed and a hand on her slab of meat which she massaged gently.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed as I busted my nuts over Teresa's face and in her mouth.

When regained my sensibilities, I felt and witnessed Teresa's mouth gently throating my rapidly deflating member.

"Your turn!"

"I'm so close." Replied Teresa as she stroked her cock.

Seconds later, her cock spat out an enormous amount of semen, more than me. Her cum splattered upwards towards her breasts.

I rubbed the fluid into her skin, satisfied with both of our orgasms.

"Shower?" Teresa asked after I flatlined on the bed next to her.

"What sort of shower?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"The type you introduced me to all those years ago."

Teresa led me to the bathroom.

Next morning, Teresa went to work in the same clothes that she met me with the previous evening. What work she did was never known to me, much like a lot of her back story. Being rich and taken care of meant she worked for the pleasure of it. Her smart suit and expensive leather case suggested lawyer or financial planner, but that was speculation on my part. It was best not to pry too much into her life.

For my part, I leisurely made my way to the train station and caught the train to my parents' hometown. For the entire journey of 90 minutes, I always looked at my phone wishing for a message from Teresa, but none was forthcoming.

One-night stand. One-night memory.

C'est la vie! I guess.

Visiting my parents was always a pleasant experience, so the next few days provided a much-needed distraction.

Then I received a text from Teresa that made my cock instantly hard.

"Can I come to [insert hometown here]?"

"Sure, I'd love to see you again."

Later that day, I took Teresa out for dinner. She took me back to her hotel, and we made exquisite love.

"Can I come to Krakow with you?" She asked after I exploded over her bolt-ons.

"Yes."

12