T-Girlfriend Pt. 02-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheGibbs
TheGibbs
71 Followers

"Selfish? I guess I can see that, but you know what? I want to suck your cock. Remember the party? I was really disappointed when you wouldn't let me blow you. That's because I love giving blowjobs, more than I love taking it up the ass, more than I like getting blown. I want to love you in the best way I know how, and that is to stick your penis is my mouth and make you feel good."

I look at Kalie in disbelief. I thought I was the only one who enjoyed giving blowjobs, but she beats me by a long shot. Sure I like giving head, but it definitely isn't my favorite. The thought of Kalie going down on me, and enjoying it, pops into my head and once again my gut wrenches. I feel like the world's biggest asshole.

"Okay," I say with a gulp, "Go ahead."

"Thank you," Kalie says, "I'm going to make you love blowjobs. When I'm done you'll let me suck your cock whenever I want." She goes back down until my cock is at her face. She pushes me over until I am lying on my back. My cock has gone soft by now.

Kalie opens her mouth and her tongue comes out. With the wet organ she starts to lick my cock up and down. She takes my rod in her hand and moves it about as she keeps licking it. Her efforts are in vain as my cock remains soft. I feel a pain in my chest watching her work on my cock. I hate it, my mind is yelling at me to stop her. After several minutes of licking my cock Kalie seems to get frustrated and takes it into her mouth.

She sucks on my limp noddle and uses her tongue on the tip, but nothing happens. I bring a hand up to my mouth and bite down on my thumb. I can feel my heart pounding in my chest. Anger builds inside me. I hate myself; I want to throw myself off a bridge.

"Damn," Kalie says letting my cock out of her mouth, "You must really have an issue with blowjobs if you can't even get hard from one."

"Like I said. I hate blowjobs," I say taking my thumb from my mouth.

"I have an idea," Kalie says with a grin.

"What?"

"How do you feel about a threesome?" Kalie asks with a grin.

Part 5:

I can't believe it. I really can't. Not the part about Kalie wanting a threesome, but the third party involved. Dixy. Kalie was able to forgive Dixy for what she did, but I don't know if I can. She apologized to me, but I don't think I can just forgive my rapist. Kalie said she didn't mind sharing me with Dixy as long as it was okay with me and it was only her and Dixy that I fucked. It seemed like something out of some poorly written erotica or something.

"I... just don't know," I say with my hands clasped before me.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't know you were a virgin, and when I found out I kind of got caught up in the moment," Dixy says with her head bowed. Kalie sits next to me with an arm over my shoulder. She wants me to make the decision here, but I feel like I can't. I don't dislike Dixy as a person, but I hate what she did to me. "I... promise that next time I'll ask. I won't hand cuff you or anything," Dixy says.

"Kalie, You really don't mind if I... you know," I ask.

"As long as you want to. She's my best friend so I don't mind letting you fuck her. That's why I felt so bad when you told me what happened. Me and Dixy had an agreement that we would let each other's boyfriends fuck us," Kalie says holding me closer for a second. I take a deep breath and focus on what happened when Dixy raped me. I let my emotions flow and simply take note of what I feel.

I only felt bad because I was with Kalie and wanted my first time to be with her. Had I been single I would have happily let Dixy ride me. And I didn't fight back. I could have broken my thumb before telling her and escaped. Why didn't I? Am I a bad boyfriend who would cheat on Kalie? I start to think of the other females that I find attractive. I can't see myself cheating on Kalie for any of them... so why did I do it with Dixy? I don't know... but what I do know is that if Kalie wants me to fuck her best friend then I will.

"Okay," I say looking up, "Dixy. I forgive you."

"Yay!" Both girls cry out in unison and hug me. Kalie from the side and Dixy from the front. Already where they want me they both start to strip. I reach down to my pants to remove them, but Kalie stops me.

"Allow us," Dixy says, already naked. She moves down and starts to undo my belt. At the same time Kalie tugs off my shirt. When Dixy gets my pants off she pushes my legs apart and gets as close to my cock as she can. I feel my gut twisting.

"It's okay," I Kalie whispers in my ear, "You're not a bad person. Blowjobs are fine." As she says that Dixy gives my cock a single long lick. "You're not an asshole if you like getting your dick sucked. Any good girl wants to suck you," Kalie says running a hand over my chest. Again Dixy gives my cock a long lick. I can feel the tension in me start to release a little.

"We love your cock. We want to suck on it all day. It feels good to have a nice pair of lips wrapped around your shaft," Kalie whispers kissing my ear while Dixy starts to kiss my cock. "Having your cock is someone's mouth doesn't make you a bad person. If they want it then it means you're a nice person," Kalie kisses me cheek and Dixy licks my cock again. More tension releases from me and my cock starts to grow, slowly. Maybe this isn't so bad.

"It's working. Please, let me suck your cock. I want it," Dixy says.

"That's it. Let her suck you. She wants it, and you would be mean to not give it to her," Kalie kisses me on the lips this time. Dixy opens her mouth and takes my cock inside. She teases the tip with her tongue. "It feels good to have a warm mouth around your cock. She wants it. You feel fine knowing that she wants your cock in her mouth," Kalie whispers in my ear again. My cock gets harder and I feel at ease. Dixy pops my cock out of her mouth and giggles.

"I think it worked. He's rock hard now," Dixy says with a smile.

"Yes!" Kalie pumps her fist in victory. She climbs off the couch and joins Dixy between my legs. She brings her face close to my cock and sniffs it. A wide smile comes across her face as she does. "You smell great, now Dixy and I are going to make you cum."

Both girls open their mouths and lick my cock up and down on either side. They switch and while Kalie licks up Dixy licks down. In unison they plant kisses on the tip of my cock all the way down my shaft to the ball. Kalie goes back up to lick my shaft while Dixy keeps going down to my balls and starts to lick them.

"Holly... this is hot," I say putting one hand on each girls head.

With a sly grin Kalie opens her mouth and takes my cock inside. At the same time Dixy sucks one of my balls into her mouth and gently rolls it around with her tongue. I moan out in the dual pleasure. Kalie starts to bob her head up and down, moaning loudly as she does. In the meantime Dixy goes back and forth from one of my balls to the other.

"Wow she loves this more than I am," Dixy says coming off my balls, "and I thought I was the slut." Kalie's face redden visibly from the statement, but she doesn't stop sucking and moaning. "Come on, share a little will you," Dixy says patting Kalie on the cheek. Reluctantly she takes my cock out of her mouth only for Dixy to take it in hers a second later. Not wanting to be left out Kalie goes down to my balls.

While Kalie was incredibly enthusiastic about sucking my cock, Dixy has the technique down. She masterfully swirls her tongue around my shaft while adding just the right amount of suction. Seductively she moans out at perfect intervals, sending shivers down my cock. Kalie works my balls with just as much fervor as she did my shaft. She is gentle about it but I can hear her moans over Dixy's.

"Oh shit. Kalie, you should take some lessons from Dixy," I moan out. In response Kalie lightly bites my sack. "Ow! I'm not saying you were bad, I'm just saying that she is a master," I retort. Kalie giggles a bit before coming up and tapping Dixy on the shoulder. The blonde comes up off my cock with a slutty smile on her face.

"So you want me to teach your girlfriend how to suck cock?" Dixy asks, "Okay. But only if you promise to let me ride you later while you take it up the ass from Kalie." Kalie and I look at each other and nod.

"Deal," I say, "now get to instructing."

"Okay, Kalie get his dick in your mouth," Dixy says pointing to my cock. Kalie happily does as she is told and takes my whole cock in her mouth in one go. Almost immediately she starts to bob up and down. "Slow down there girl," Dixy laughs, "And use more tongue, especially on the head." Kalie does as she is instructed and slows her movement. Her tongue starts to swirl around my cock going up to tease the head whenever she gets to the top of my cock.

"Okay, now take him deep," Dixy says. Kalie does so and I feel my cock go into the back of her throat. "Good. Now swallow a few times, and then go back to sucking and using your tongue," Dixy smiles and Kalie starts to swallow. After a few times swallowing she goes back to slowly bobbing on my head and licking my cock. Just like before she was far more enthusiastic than Dixy was. Already she was moaning loudly as she slurped on my cock.

"Oh! Wow, she's leaking just from sucking your cock," Dixy says looking down at Kalie's cock. She reached a hand down under Kalie and it came back up with a large puddle of precum in her palm. With a giggle she licks it up. "Stop sucking, lick it some more," Dixy practically orders. With just as much enthusiasm as before Kalie takes my cock from her mouth and starts to lick it like a lollipop.

"Ryan," Kalie says between licks, "I love your cock. Please give me your cum, I want it in my mouth and on my face." Her tongue goes back to liking my cock. Dixy joins in and starts to lick up and down with Kalie. My balls start to tighten and I feel a building pressure in the base of my cock.

"I'm about to cum," I pant out. Kalie takes the tip of my cock in her mouth. Her tongue swirls around the tip while Dixy licks the side of my cock. Each of them places a hand on my balls and lightly fondles them. My cock twitches and I feel myself pass the point of no return. Cum rushes up my cock directly into Kalie's mouth. She sucks down every drop as I cum. Dixy happily works my shaft with her tongue while I cum.

When my orgasm finally comes to and end Kalie lets my cock free. On her face she wears a wide grin of pure satisfaction. She stands, straddles my lap and leans in to kiss me. The taste of my cum is still evident in her mouth as she shoves her tongue into mine. At the same time I see feel Dixy giving my cock a few licks as it starts to go soft.

"Ryan," Kalie says pulling from the kiss and looking me in the eyes, "I love you."

"I know," I say with a wide grin. Kalie giggles and leans forward placing her head on my chest.

"Awww. How romantic," Dixy says, somewhat breaking the mood. I give Kalie a bit of an awkward look. Again she giggles at me before grabbing Dixy and pulling her so that she is next to me. Kalie gets off of me and moves to the opposite side as Dixy. Both girls press up against me from the side, Kalie on my right, and Dixy on my left. It feels kind of weird to be honest, but I like it.

"It's probably a little late to ask this, but you think this could become a normal thing for us," I ask looking at Kalie.

"I told you I don't mind sharing," Kalie says.

TheGibbs
TheGibbs
71 Followers