All Comments on 'T.O.Y. Wife Ch. 02'

by deserted1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
traci_eliottraci_eliotover 13 years ago

A most enjoyable continuation - you have a lot of talent for this kind of writing and I hope we will see much more of it! Thank you.

rainbow001rainbow001over 13 years ago
Nice

Well done. Would have liked the back story of the husbands interaction with the boys but that just gives you another reason to write ;) Thank you for sharing.

machandsomemachandsomeover 13 years ago
I loved it

But please tell the rest, You have a husband that can go where you want him to and that could be a very GOOD story! Good job I will read all of your stories, keep writing!

rivertown_ratrivertown_ratover 13 years ago
Good, but could have been better

After the build up from the first part I was expecting, um, a little bit more in the conclusion. Not full on sex with the boys, since that had been proscribed from the beginning, however maybe giving them hand jobs or something would have been a little hotter. I don't know. It just felt a little flat to me. Keep writing though, I like your style. And don't let the hate mail bother you; we all get it, especially from the LW submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Other story

Why not write the Other "that's another story"!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Loved both chapters. Well done.

gailjordangailjordanover 3 years ago
Love your story!!

It is a big fantasy to be forced into exhibition and submission and i loved your story so much. The only thing is that i would never want my husband involve, i would be forced to do it all behind his back.

Robbert1953Robbert1953over 2 years ago

5 stars are not enough for this awesome sexy and sensual escapade that they appeared to thoroughly enjoy especially the wife. I get the impression that she was enjoyed masturbating and dildo fucking herself with an audience albeit under unusual circumstances. Well written and sensual leaving me feeling very moist. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very, very good, coercion at its best, no-one hurt , no-one humiliated, hot sexy lady pleasuring herself and pleasing others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous