T Party Ch. 02

Story Info
Saturday - More fun.
2.1k words
4.77
7.5k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

"Whoa!" My head spun a bit from last night's social get together. I looked over at a still asleep Rochelle and smiled as I recalled the evening.

A friend, Ivanka told me about this Transsexual/Transvestite weekend. We basically took over the hotel and the hotel was very accommodating with their staff dressed up for the occasion. The car valet was a Trans girl; the porter who brought my luggage up to my room wore panties. Men were dressed as women and women dressed as men.

I met Rochelle and had an instant connection. Her partner Tim, a submissive at her beck and call. While my boob forms were bigger than her real boobs, her real cock was a few inches bigger than my six inch real cock.

I looked at the clock. "Eight AM! I need to get going."

I slipped out of bed Tim was already up, dressed and waiting. He helped me with my clothes. I told him I would see them later and left their room to make the slut walk back to my room six floors up. The two girls in the elevator knowingly giggled at my appearance.

I only had an hour before I needed to leave for the golf course. Now in my suite, I quickly stripped off for a quick shower. I fixed up my make-up and short bob-cut, red hair; slipped on a white sports bra and T-back panties. The pink T-shirt was tight to accentuate my big boobs and pointy nips and the white skirt was a little shorter than mid-thigh. I always have to wear some sort of hosiery so I wore some white crew socks.

I dashed down to my car, drove to the course and found it pretty full. A young girl drove up in an elongated cart to pick up me and my bag. After registering, I found my pre-arranged cart; my partner Terri was already waiting. Beth from the other two-some was there and waiting for her partner. We only had to wait 30 seconds. It was Tim!

"Good morning again, Ms. Siobhan!" He greeted me before addressing the other two. "Hello. I'm Tim. My mistress is Rochelle. I hope you don't mind me joining you."

The two girls smiled and welcomed him to our team.

"Tim! Hi!" I said in a bit of a surprised voice. "I didn't realize you were playing golf today."

"Yes, Ms. Siobhan. Ms. Rochelle allowed me to play since she planned to indulge in the spa day activities."

It was a shot-gun start with two foursomes starting at each hole. We were Group B starting on 10. Beth looked like a professional golfer. Tall, athletic with beautiful long legs and a nice sized set of boobs. Almost a Lexi Thompson kind stature. Terri was a bit shorter and pretty with a cute face. She kind of reminded me of Brooke Henderson.

"Uh, Siobhan... since you and Tim seem to know each other, would you like to ride together?" Beth asked. "Or not if you like. After all, the T weekend is to meet with others."

"Whatever you would like." I replied. "While I know a bit about Tim, I'd like to know about you two too!"

Finally tee off. The tee flip set the order: Beth, Tim, Terri and then me in the rear. We were all hitting from whites.

Now as a golfer, I'm okay, but this is the first time I was golfing dressed with bulging boobs. Beth and Terri (and with much less on top) were decent hitters while Tim smashed his drive down the fairway. This was going to be interesting.

As I bend over to tee up my ball, a gust of wind blew the back of my skirt up and tickled my bum.

"Nice almost panties you're wearing Siobhan!" Said a voice behind me. "I hope we get to see more of that bum!"

Embarrassed, I stood up quickly and brushed the back of my skirt down. I aligned my shot and took my stance. It was then I realized how big my boobs were. The weight made my balance lean forward. My arms squeezed my boobs together and changed my grip. With my legs spread, I could feel the coolness of air against my bum.

I twisted my body and took my driver back. My boobs restricted my arms and my back swing. I started my down swing and "Thump-Whack!" I hit the ground first, an inch behind the ball. It wasn't a great tee shot but it only went about 100 yards... The shortest of the group.

I looked back slightly embarrassed. "Oop! I don't usually play with boobs!"

We all laughed.

It was a best ball, fun tournament. Everyone was to be a winner but only the most honest golfer would get a prize and trophy.

With Tim's tee shot, we were only 130 yards from the centre of the green and all four of us were able to land on it. With Terri being closest to the pin at about ten feet; she had the honour of going first. "Siobhan, please be a dear and tend the flag for me."

I thought at only ten feet, this was a weird request but said nothing and stood by the flag. It became clearer when Terri squatted behind the ball to line it up. Her knees parted beneath her short, pleated skirt and blatantly displayed the bulge in her pink panties. She looked up at me and smiled when she caught me staring.

She tapped in for the birdy but there was a small backup at the next tee so we all took turns putting.

Over the next couple of holes, I got more used to hitting with boobs. Or at least I thought so. The bar cart was out and we girls had consumed a number of shots and beer. Tim only had one. At the 6th par 5, the first shot was carry over water. Both Tim and Terri carried it but Beth smashed hers. I guess I was intimidated slightly and wanted to show I could keep up.

I teed my ball and took my address. I could feel the tension in my arms although I tried to relax. My takeaway was good, but on my downswing, my foot slipped slightly. I hit my ball but it started to slice right and landed just clear of the water. "Phew!"

"Oh no!" Terri gasped. "Look!"

We all watched my ball roll back into the pond.

Beth and Terri eyed each other and I swear I could see a smirk.

"Siobhan, since it's best ball and you don't get a penalty on your card, we think you need some sort to pay some sort of consequence." Beth started.

Terri finished. "Like the guys' Texas DO rule. Please remove your panties. It's not like they cover much anyways!"

Slightly tipsy and feeling a little slutty, I hooked my thumbs into my thong and pushed them to my ankles before stepping out of them. Terri took them, sniffed them and said. "You'll get these back at the end of the round... Maybe."

Golfing near naked from the waist down was a new experience. The thought stirred the excitement between my legs. Golfing with a semi-hard erection was certainly new; well maybe not. It wouldn't be the first time I had been penalized with the "Dick Out" rule.

We got back into the carts. Terri took my panties and hung them up in front as if to display a hunting trophy. As we drove to our next shot, Terri put her hand on my thigh and when I didn't comment, she took it as permission and slid her hand up higher until she found my firming cock and stroked it until we arrived. "That's a pretty nice one for a little girl like you."

I got out of the cart and found my erection was tenting my skirt. After that, hitting became almost impossible for me landing half the distance I would normally hit.

On the green in four, Beth lined up her putt. Without even being asked now, I tended the pin. Beth crouched behind her ball; her thighs spread. She had removed her panties and her thick, eight inch cock was dangling down and was nearly brushing the grass. She asked Terri to take a look and as she squatted, I saw that she too removed her panties. Like Beth, Terri has a nice looking eight inch cock but wasn't as thick.

"Siobhan, what do you think?" Beth asked. "Left or straight?"

"Was she asking me about her line or something else?" I too crouched behind the ball. Beth took the Aim point method of feeling the slope by straddling the line except she was facing me mere inches from my nose. I looked up at her; she smiled and raised her skirt. Her semi-firm cock touched my lips. I opened my mouth to say something but it was open enough for her to shove her dick in.

She held my head as she thrusted her hips back and forth. "Ooh... I knew she was be a great cock sucker!"

Her thrusts became harder and deliberate. "I'm cumming! Uh! Uh!"

The first few wads splashed the back of my throat but then Beth pulled out. Jerking her cock, the next four or five hot, creamy blasts splattered my face. When she was done, she stuck it back into my mouth and had me clean her off.

"Straight!" I sputtered out. "Definitely straight!"

Beth lined up her putt and drained it.

Terri refused to allow me to wipe my face and as Beth's cum dried, my skin became crusted and tight. By the time we reached 18, I looked like a well-used slut. Tim had been paged by Rochelle and had to excuse himself from our foursome before we could tee off from one.

I was behind the cart getting my driver when Terri stood directly behind me. Her body pressed me against the cart enough that I couldn't move. I felt a hand lift the back of my skirt and then something cold hit the crack of my ass. I felt that something press against and pierce through my back entrance. It spread my hole wider and wider until I felt it pop in.

It wasn't the first time that I had a butt plug inside me but this one was much bigger than the others I've used. Beth smiled. "Don't lose it!"

At first, walking was a bit awkward but I soon got used to it. But each step was getting me more and more sexually excited. Hitting a ball was another story. By the time we reached the ninth hole, our last hole, my cock was so hard, my knees wobbled. Pre-cum had made a gigantic wet spot on my skirt.

"You putt first!" Beth told me.

The ball was about nine feet from the pin. It was a double breaker with a slight downhill putt. I squatted behind the ball and felt the plug hard in my ass. Terri moved behind me. I thought o help me read the line but she pushed me onto my hands and knees. She flipped up the back of my skirt and unplugged me in front of the gathering crowd.

I turned to see her holding the butt plug up like a trophy with everyone applauding before she moved between my legs. Now fully erect, she had to be over ten and thicker. With my asshole still gaping, she easily shoved her rock hard cock into me.

I was so fucking horny by this time, I didn't care if the entire world was watching. I pushed my ass back to meet her forward thrusts. "Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Harder! Harder!"

Terri complied and slammed her dick into me as hard as she could.

"Come in me! Please! Come inside me!" I screamed. "I'm begging you. Come inside me! Now!"

"Uuuhhh....! Uuuhhh....! Uuuhhh....!" Terri grunted as she emptied her balls into my bowels.

In my mind, I saw psychedelic swirls and colours. My body shook like Jello as Terri finished dumping her cum inside me with one more forceful thrust of her hips. She rested there for a few seconds and then pulled out. No longer able to support myself, I fell onto my side and spasmed on the green.

Someone helped me off and laid me on some grassy area in the shade for me to recover. After a number of minutes, without really thinking, I made my way back to my car; Terri's cum dripped from my sore asshole and dribbled down my thighs. Somehow I made it back to the hotel.

Everyone stared as I took the walk of shame (again) through the lobby to my room. I laid on my bed, lifted my legs over my head and jerked my cock until I came on my own face.

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers