T Party Ch. 03

Story Info
Final Gala.
2.2k words
4.78
3.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,547 Followers

It was a fantastic day of golf culminating with me getting my hole fucked on the ninth hole in front of a cheering crowd. With help, I made it back to my car and back to the hotel where I proudly took my slut walk through the lobby to my room. On my bed, I laid back and brought my legs over my head. I jerked off until I came on my own face.

"Oh fuck! Yes!" I screamed as hot splashes of cum hit my face. Exhausted, I fell asleep.

I awoke a bit later totally refreshed. I stood up and looked in the mirror. My hair was a mess; my face and hair crusted with cum; my golf outfit stained with cum and grass. I smiled at the memory.

I still had a few hours before the evening event. I stripped down (not much to take off anyways) and ran a bath. I removed my wig which would have to be cleaned and my boob forms. The warm water felt great with gentle swirling from the built-in jets.

Cleansed, I patted myself dry and dusted on some perfumed powder. I laid out my attire for the evening which was a semi-formal affair. Dressing up was a requirement.

I checked my finger and toe nails. They were Frenched and didn't need to be fixed up thanks to the rock hard acrylic professionally painted on. Since it was a formal gala, I had decided to use my other breast forms. Self-adhering, I could go braless if I wanted even with them being a G-cup. The custom made forms matched my skin tone perfectly and presented a seamless appearance. I loved the way they pulled down on my chest.

I sat at the desk and set up my make-up mirror. I gave myself a smoky, demure look. Long lashes with heavy mascara and lid line. Bright red lipstick with sealed with gloss. No sparkles. Didn't want to look slutty... Well too slutty anyways.

I pulled on my small, red G-string. It was enough to hold my balls and tight enough to apply pressure between my ass cheeks and on my ass hole. I put on my corset bra. It was a red/black brocade with boned stays from my hips and up. The lacing in back was tight and I had to hold my breath to do up the front hook and eye closure. The bra part had stiff demi-cups so no shoulder straps needed. The only straps were the eight dangling garter straps that would hold up my shiny, silky feeling, 15-denier, beige, SIL - Veronica Lace Top RHT stockings. The extra wide lace tops were almost six inches and would come down to just mid-thigh. The RHT were transparent enough to show off my painted tootsies in my open toed Jimmy Choo's.

The dress I opted for was a full length, red gown. From my shoulders, it had a deep, gathered V-neck and slight scooped back. With my corset, the dress gave me a perfect slim look. The left side, leg slit was very high; high enough to flash my stocking tops and garter clips with each step.

I slipped my feet into my sliver Anilla 100's. It was coated with clear crystals and was sure to make a statement. The stiletto heels were a bit low; only four inches. I wish they were higher but they still looked great with my outfit.

Finally, I secured my flowing red wig to my head. It was longer than shoulder length. I checked my ensemble in the mirror. I smiled at the result. With the hair and my big boobs, I kind of reminded me of Christina Hendricks.

I checked my watch as I made my way to the elevator. Six-thirty. Just in time for cocktails at the reception. Dinner was at seven.

People were dressed to the nines as I looked around the reception area. Some of course, had no taste and dressed as skanks in micro-shorts and short tank tops. They looked worse than some five buck hooker on the street.

"Hello, Siobhan!" I heard behind me.

I turned to see Rochelle with Tim a step behind. She was beautifully dressed in a sleek, green-black gown. The deep V-neck front really accentuated her cleavage. Tim was in a pink tux. "Oh hello, Rochelle. Hello Tim."

"I must apologize for calling Tim back before the end of your golf game." Rochelle said. "I had an emergency I needed for him to complete before this evening."

"Yes, it was too bad. Tim is a very good golfer and kept us in the hunt for a while." I complimented. "I was terrible."

"Hey cutie!" Said another voice. I turned and saw Terri and Beth passing by. Terri was in a slim fitting, silver floor length gown with a front Vee extending down below her navel where a crystal jewel flashed in the light. Beth was in a black tux but she wore no shirt beneath. Both were obviously braless.

"Hi." I sheepishly answered back recalling the last hole finish.

"I hope you didn't mind, Siobhan but I arranged for us to be at the same table." Rochelle informed me as we finished our drinks and made our way to our seats.

"Great!" I said almost too enthusiastically. "I haven't seen my friend yet and I don't really know anyone else."

Rochelle nodded to Tim who graciously held my chair for me to sit in. Then he did the same for Rochelle. He took the seat beside me so I was sandwiched between the two; Tim on my right, Rochelle on my left. As the rest of our table filled, Rochelle turned to me and said. "I love your dress. Especially the high slit."

She placed a hand on my left thigh and stroked it. When she started playing with my stocking tops and garters, my erection started to make a bump in my lap.

A few stragglers were still roaming about when the emcee started to speak.

"Good evening everyone. I'm Katrina. Your host for the evening. [Cheers and applause] Whether you were at the spa or golfing or doing other things on the golf course (wink), I hope everyone enjoyed their day today. [More cheers and some chuckles]."

The opening speech went on a bit until. "... and without further ado, I'd like to introduce this evening's special guest, Erica Cherry!"

"Oh my gawd!" I squealed. "She's my favourite. I love her!"

Erica Cherry. Tall and pretty with perky tits and a huge cock. She would give a brief talk after dinner.

During dinner, Rochelle had snuck her hand up through my slit and stroked my cock making it very difficult to eat. The organizers played a video collage of today's activities on a big screen. And then horror. There I was. On all fours. On the ninth green. Being fucked hard. Unlike other short clips, this one lasted until Terri shot her load into my ass. The entire room what hooting and hollering at the display. Behind me were Terri and Beth. Both of them pointing down at me. I was so embarrassed. My face flushed. I wanted to run away but Rochelle's firm grip on my cock prevented me from leaving.

As the embarrassing video ended and the razing subsided, the Emcee spoke. "Well, I'm sorry I didn't go golfing today. I won't be able to look at stroking and holing out the same way again! Anyways, as dessert and coffee is being served, I'd like to introduce our guest speaker for this evening. Erica Cherry!"

"Hello everyone. I hope you are all enjoying your weekend." Erica started. "It looked like some were enjoying golf more than others."

Her talk was interesting but mostly on being a trans: growing up; problems and decisions made. "...I hope this gives those who are uncertain a bit more certainty in their decisions. It's about you, not about what others think or want. Be true to yourself. Thank you. Enjoy the rest of your evening."

The crowd rose to their feet and applauded wildly. Emcee. "The bar is now open and let the party begin!"

I waited a bit for the line at the bar to ebb. I checked my phone. A message from my friend said she was unable to make it due to a last minute emergency. As I made my way to the bar, I blushed as I received a number of catcalls and wolf whistles. Tim accompanied me on Rochelle's order to keep me safe, just in case. Finally at the front, the male server dressed in a classic French maid's outfit took my order. "A glass of Chard please."

From behind, I heard. "Put that on my tab and I'll have a whiskey!"

I turned towards the voice. My mouth dropped. Erica Cherry had offered to buy my drink. I was dumbstruck as garbled garbage spewed from my vocal chords. "Uh.. A.. I... Er..."

"Hi, I'm Erica." She smiled and looked at me with her sparkling blue eyes. Her long red hair draped down over her shoulders. She helped me out as I stammered to introduce myself. "You're Siobhan. Wow! You're as big as a celeb as I am."

"Wow! Erica Cherry!" I finally was able to speak looking up to her. She was over six feet tall with her heel. Hers short white dress accentuated her long legs. "You're my biggest fa... I mean I'm a big fan!"

She asked if I'd like to join her for a bit and of course I readily accepted. She was amazing and I fell in love with her more and more. As we slow danced a couple of songs, I rested my head on her shoulder. She held me tight and I could feel her firmness hump against my thigh. She cooed in my ear. She lightly kissed my neck. I was melting in her arms.

Then I made a bold move. I looked straight into her eyes. They were wide and sparkly. On my tippy toes, I touched my lips against hers and then again. Erica cupped the back of my head and planted a hard, long kiss. Our tongues mingled and exchanged saliva. We rubbed our cocks against each other's.

With her eyes, Erica suggested we make our escape. We left and headed for the elevator. I could feel the exciting tension while we waited. The doors slid open and we entered the empty car. Once the doors shut, Erica and I sucked face. My hand squeezed and rubbed her impressive erection under her dress.

In her room, we re-engaged our embrace. We kicked off our shoes, even then Erica was still taller than I. I felt her find my zipper and pull it down allowing my gown to pool on the floor around my ankles. I stepped out of the dress and knelt down on the floor. Erica devoured me with her wild eyes. Her breathing became heavy.

As Erica removed her dress and underwear, I took her wonderfully hard cock into my mouth. She tasted delicious and I ate it like I missed dinner. She held my head and pushed her hips into my face. She easily slipped down my throat.

Guiding me to her bed, I laid on my back; my feet on the floor. Bringing my legs up, Erica pushed my knees towards my head, spread my legs and raised my bum. She drove her face into my crack and pierced my hole with her hot, wet tongue. When she thought I was sufficiently lubricated, Erica moved between my thighs. She looked at me and I nodded "yes."

Her cut cock looked even bigger than before. Her knob shiny and ready. She guided her tip against my hole. I closed my eyes and gaped my mouth. Slowly Erica pushed. My hole spread open and accepted her in. With steady pressure, Erica pushed more and more into me until she was completely in. She pulled back halfway and then pushed it back in. She continued to repeat this but each time a little harder and a little quicker until she was easily sliding in and out.

Erica pulled out entirely. She looked down at me. With wanting eyes I pleaded with her to put it back in. "Please!" I begged. "Please put it back in! Fuck me with your cock! I need it inside me."

Erica plunged it back in.

Using a steady pace, Erica pumped my ass. I lost count of how many times I came before she was ready.

Her eyes were closed as she panted heavily. I knew it was time as her hips slammed harder and harder into my ass. "I'm goin' to cum inside you!"

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me!" I screamed. "Cum inside me! Cum inside my ass!"

I felt the strong pulses of her dick as she unloaded inside of me. Four or five good hard spews of her hot white cum and then a number of smaller squirts.

With one final thrust, Erica slowly extracted her throbbing cock from me. We laid together resting on the bed.

There was a knock on the door before it opened. Staring in on us were Sarnia Valentina and Aubrey Kate. "Ooh! Looks like a party!"

grgy56
grgy56
1,547 Followers