T4A Pt. 01: Pilates Mom

Story Info
Mom joins a club.
14.6k words
4.78
103.8k
178

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

T4A: Pilates Mom

Main Characters:

Me: Paul Carley, 20, 6'0", 195lbs, Athletic, Brown Eyes, Dark Brown Hair, College Student

Mom: Carmen Carley: 42, 5'0", 112lbs, 34B-25-36, Sexy, Petite & Curvy, Booty, Fair, Freckles, Brunette

Mrs. Taylor Phoenix: 42, 5'7", 115lbs, 36B-24-34, Model Face & Body, Slender, Legs, Tanned, Green Eyes, Natural Blonde

Aaron Phoenix: 21, 6'2", 218lbs, Muscular, Green Eyes, Dark Blonde, College Student

Sara: 24, 5'4", 121lbs, 34D-24-33, 'Good Girl' Pretty, Slim, Busty, Pale, Blue Eyes, Blonde

Willow: 23, 5'3", 129lbs, 34B-24-37, Fresh Faced, Petite & Thicc, Cocoa Skin, Brown Eyes, Very Curly Brown Hair

Note:

This story contains several text conversations. They are written to reflect the naturalistic way most people text. That is to say, they are not grammatically correct, include shorthand, and lack most, if not all, proper punctuation. My intent is to try and convey the rhythm that can be unique to text conversations and the feelings the act of texting can create. The immediacy, familiarity, humor, mystery, anxiousness, doubt, etc... I think they are written and formatted in a way that makes them easy to read, but in case they aren't, consider this my apology in advance.

Carmen and Paul: Book One

****

Prologue

I'm Paul, 20, I live at home while attending a local private college. I play left field for the baseball team. Division II, so nothing fancy. I have a good bat, decent glove, an okay throwing arm, and bad speed. These things don't add up to a career playing pro ball. I made my peace with this in high school and at this point, I'm just enjoying still being able to play. I hate running, so I swim four times a week and lift weights. I'm in good shape. I do okay with girls. I've had several girlfriends and more fuck buddies, but no relationships longer than a few months. I'd say I'm an average 20-year-old guy, I've always liked masturbating and sex. I typically find time to get off three or four times a day. I've been taught that sex is a normal, healthy part of life, so I've never been shy or self-conscious about going to my room to take care of business when the need arises.

My Father died in a plane crash when I was 13. He already wasn't around much because of work, so honestly, not much changed when he died, but I still miss him. He owned a company that made displays for conventions. You know, the booths companies set up to sell their products and services at shows. Dad and his brother started and ran the company and had become successful enough to be constantly busy and traveling all over, but not big enough to not have to do everything themselves. Mom worked with Dad designing the displays. She's always had an eye for what looks good. She gets a lot of compliments on our home.

My Mother received 25 percent of, and still works for the company, now run by my uncle. She has the final say on designs. This allows her to work part-time and remotely. She only travels for work once or twice a year. Mom got a settlement from the airline, and Dad had great life insurance. He also had a stipulation that, if he died before I graduated college, I would receive the profit from his remaining 25 percent of the company, in the form of a trust, until I was 25. This is a long-winded way of explaining that we live very well but aren't rich.

My Mom is Carmen, she just turned 42. We live together in Florida; it's just been just the two of us since Dad died. She and Dad met in the Army. They got married when they were 20. Had me a year later. Mom is very straightforward. She tackles problems without hesitation. She says, "Problems are just opportunities to find a solution and prove you're smarter." She's the type of person that everyone gravitates towards in a room. She is also very attractive. Always has been. The kind of attractive that everybody comments on. Whether she's dressed up for an evening out or running errands in shorts and a tank, she gets attention. Of course, my friends always notice. Usually, comments are kept innocent but occasionally someone will offer up a naughty observation and that will unleash a flood of dirty thoughts and pent-up fantasies from everyone.

It's never really bothered me, the attention or the risqué comments. Partly because mom raised me to understand that people have these thoughts; and there's a time and place for them. But mostly because I agree with everybody when they say how pretty she is or how great she looks in whatever she's wearing and even when my friends say they'd love to see her naked and do naughty things with her. I assume if you're reading this you've likely assumed that yeah, despite being her son, I'm not immune from my own mother's charms. And, of course, I've had to keep these taboo feelings a secret. From everybody.

Living in Florida it's impossible not to see people in revealing clothing and mom is no exception. Her typical wardrobe consists of shorts, tank tops, and flip-flops. She does dress up to "go out," which she does, typically, once or twice a week. And yes, we have a pool, so there have been lots of bikinis over the years. Now with Mom's body, she's never had to resort to "mom bikinis" but neither does she lounge around in G-strings or micro bikinis. At least she didn't use to...but we'll get to that. No, just your typical scant string bikini that covers everything without hiding anything. Most of my friends growing up had pools too, but they seem to always want to come over here to swim. Go figure.

It's not that none of my friend's moms are attractive, either. Especially Aaron's mom Taylor. Taylor Phoenix is beautiful. Like model beautiful. It's a common point of conversation that people are shocked to find out she wasn't a supermodel when she was young. She's that kind of pretty. She's tall, slim, a natural blonde with big green eyes. I'm not kidding, perfect skin, perfect face, perfect body, and all the other parts appear to be just as perfect. The only drawback is she's always been about as warm as an ice cube. She's not snobby, or arrogant, or dismissive. She just seemed aloof and unbothered. Basically, the opposite of Mom in every way, except that they're both attractive and the same age.

Aaron Phoenix was a year ahead of me in school, on the football team, very popular and in the popular kids' clique. He was also kind of a bully and a dickhead through junior high. His demeanor changed in high school, he became cooler and nicer. We've never really been friends. Or enemies. We've been to each other's houses, and we've also avoided each other at times.

Aaron's mom was a frequent subject of gossip and conversation. Aaron's dad was never around. I think I've seen him three times, ever. The main rumor was him and Taylor (she insisted to everyone that you call her Taylor and not Mrs. Phoenix, to the extent that when people just say Taylor everyone knows it means her. This makes all the Taylors in school grumpy. They're all Taylor B. or whatever their last name initial is) anyway, the main rumor was that they were living separate lives and only still married because the Japanese company he works for expected men to have a stable marriage and family. There were other rumors; like she used to be a stripper, or a porn star, or Mr. Taylor is gay and she's his beard. No one's ever offered proof of any of these, and I figure if any of it was true it would have come out by now. I even did my own research on the porn star thing. Whatever. She's nice enough, she deserves to live in peace.

Mom has known Taylor since they were in grade school and has always defended her, but they weren't exactly friends. As far as I knew they never went out or hung out together. Taylor was always pleasant to me in the same way she was always pleasant to everyone. She just didn't probe or engage more than necessary. But there were stories of her helping people without being asked. My friend Kiera's house burned down one night, including both their cars, they barely got out alive. A lot of people chipped in to help but Taylor gave them her car. Not lent, gave. I was a one-year-old SUV. Of course, she bought a new car, but most people wouldn't do that even if they could.

Also, Taylor owns and operates a yoga and Pilates studio in town. It is quite successful and in demand. Some professional athletes are clients. There is a waiting list to join.

This, finally, brings us to recent history.

****

I: The Origin Of The Four Asses

Mom turned 40 two years ago and seemed a little bummed. She would wave off any suggestion of it being any type of meaningful milestone, but I could tell it bothered her. Over the next year, she seemed to have lost some of her energy and gained a few pounds. Now I do mean only a few. It was noticeable on her tiny frame, but it also went to all the right places. She was still looking great. But the change was noticeable, and I probably paid more attention to her than normal.

I guess I should clarify I mean I paid more attention to her mental well-being than normal. Her physical well-being never escaped my attention. From the time I was little it's been hard to ignore that mom is pretty. Then it became hard to ignore that she has a nice body. You see where this is going. I tried not to think about her like that when I started masturbating but boy, it was hard. (See what I did there?) Once I discovered incest porn though, finding out I wasn't the only one with these thoughts was like getting permission to think about Mom in a sexual way, so I no longer fought the urge to let her be the star of my fantasies.

But that's as far as it's gone, fantasies. I'd made it this far without jeopardizing our relationship by doing something stupid like trying to spy on her or stealing her underwear. I've had no intention of actually, purposefully, crossing that line. Of course, part of me held out hope that some miraculous set of circumstances would transpire that would steer us into adding sex to our relationship. But I'm a realist, I wasn't hedging my future by betting on the improbable.

There were times I came close, though, like during Covid. It sucked not being able to go anywhere that year. Being stuck with Mom was both a blessing and a burden. Mom just being mom made it more tolerable but being around each other that much changed some of our boundaries. Seeing mom in the t-shirt she slept in, or work-out outfits, or bikinis was normal but suddenly it was unending hours of it. I was masturbating six or seven times a day. Mom was obviously not immune either, she was taking several "naps" each day. A few times I tiptoed to Mom's room to listen with my ear to her door. The noises drove me wild but thankfully I managed to control myself and that's as far as it went.

So, approaching Mom's 41st birthday, I was a little concerned that maybe she had turned the corner and was now "getting old." But, about a week before her birthday, she announced that she was taking up Pilates and would be doing classes three times a week at a studio. I thought that was great. Mom has always exercised at home and had never been a "joiner", so I was a little surprised, but I was happy that she was so enthused about it. It had an immediate effect on her disposition. She was almost back to her old self.

About two months into doing Pilates, she texted me at school saying her car was in the shop and could I pick her up after my classes? "Of course," I replied and for the first time realized I had never asked what studio she had joined. Before I could ask, she sent me the maps info. I was surprised to see it was Taylor's studio. I wondered how this came about, had she been on the waiting list, etc...

I arrived to pick mom up in my jeep and she didn't respond to my text that I was there. Being as it was 90 degrees out, I figured I'd go in and see if she was ready. A very attractive woman at the counter said the class was almost over and I was welcome to wait. The waiting area looked comfy, so I grabbed a chair and got my phone out. Twenty minutes wasn't exactly my definition of almost but, finally, a group of sweaty people started coming out. It was hard not to notice that they were all attractive. I wondered if there was a screening process. I stood up expecting Mom, she came out with Taylor and two other younger girls, they were all obviously in conversation.

Holy shit, these are four beautiful females, I couldn't help thinking. All wearing skin-tight outfits. It was hard to know who to look at, but mom certainly grabbed my attention. Her outfit was skintight, thin, and soaked through. The workouts had already started paying dividends. She looked great. I watched them walk towards me, wishing I was further away so it would take longer. I smiled as they approached and Mom acknowledged me as her son, then introduced the two younger girls as Sara and Willow. Taylor gave me an unusually warm greeting that included a big smile and a hug. Huh, that was unexpected.

I tried to pay attention without ogling anyone, especially mom. I wasn't too sure I was successful. On the way home, Mom explained that she had run into Taylor, they grabbed a coffee and kind of reconnected. At some point, Taylor asked Mom for some design advice for the studio and then ultimately talked her into joining.

Over the next (past) year Mom has become her old self or an even better version of her old self. She's been energetic and more involved in things, meeting new people, attending functions, birthday parties, etc... She began going out regularly on weekends again, then even quite a few mid-week dinners and drinks with "friends" began to be mixed in. I was happy for her. I was a little surprised that her "friends" almost always included Taylor, Sara, and Willow. I've been dying to know what they got up to, but it's never seemed right to ask.

Also, over this past year, Mom's body has gone from 'damn' to 'holy shit'. No joke. The little bit of extra weight disappeared, and the rest firmed up. Her ass, which has always been her best feature, is now a work of art that someone should paint and hang in a museum. This obviously affected Mom's confidence. New clothes became a normal occurrence. She didn't really change her style so much as got newer, smaller, versions. Her shorts got shorter, her tops tighter, and she started rotating in some heeled sandals instead of just flat flip-flops (though her dainty feet always look good in those).

A few times going shopping or picking up take-out together, it's been obvious she's not wearing a bra. The usual long t-shirts that she'd always slept in began to be replaced by nighties that didn't hide much. She spends more time by the pool which means more bikinis. None of this bothered me in the slightest except that my fantasies have been almost solely focused on Mom.

Mom has always been open and matter-of-fact about things but even those boundaries seemed to shift this past year. Mom will casually mention things about the other girl's sex lives. She'll occasionally forward me explicit memes, gifs or links that they've sent her. She'll tell me something outrageous one of them said or did. Now, recently, she's started leaving her bedroom door open all the time, even when she showers. She has a large ensuite with no door, so I won't lie and say I wasn't tempted to try to peek at her showering. The thought nagged at me until I did, in fact, try one night, just a couple of weeks ago. I obviously waited too long as I'd only made it halfway across her room before the shower shut off. I hauled ass out of there.

One day a few months ago I came home early to find a few strange cars in the driveway. I discovered they belonged to Taylor, Sara, and Willow as they were all out by the pool, music blaring, drinks in hand. Mom's bikini was disappointingly modest compared to the others. Sara was wearing a white thong, the top barely contained her, very large for her frame, tits. I had somehow missed that she was busty when we met before. Willow was in a purple G-string that showed off an ass I was not expecting given how petite she is up top. It's an amazing phenomenon, huge and firm, but obviously natural. And then there was Taylor. Holy fuck, she was wearing what had to be Wicked Weasel or some other type of specialty micro bikini not meant to be worn in public. Tiny was an understatement. Two tiny triangles not really covering her nipples and a barely perceptible sliver of cloth covering her pussy. I didn't think any good would come of me going out there, so I just went to my room. Of course, my room does overlook the backyard.

One evening about a month later I came home to find the four of them standing in the kitchen eating pizza after they had apparently been out by the pool all day and drinking margaritas. I joined them for a slice, trying not to stare. At some point, one of them suggested they needed to come up with a name for their little group. All sorts of things were suggested, most were silly or ridiculous, some ribald. Predictably most were based on 'four'. Somehow 'Four Aces' came up and I said "Well, since you all have nice asses, it should be The Four Asses." I thought this was funny because of the double meaning, but after I said it, I thought they might not appreciate that aspect of it, but Taylor, of all people, said, "I like that, we do all have nice asses, don't we?" She turned her back to me and the rest followed suit, including Mom. I realized for the first time they were all wearing G-strings, even Mom. They proceeded to shake their asses right in front of me. They were all laughing. It went on long enough for me to take each in and double back to Mom. I got the feeling that someone was staring at me and realized it was Taylor looking back at me. I watched her eyes go to mom's ass, then back to me. She gave me a naughty smile and a wink. I felt my face get hot. They stopped and turned around; Mom was blushing. Sara proclaimed "So, 'The Four Asses' it is?" They all agreed. Then Willow suggested, "How about 'T4A' with the number four for short?" They all agreed that was "cool."

A few weeks later Mom announced that 'T4A' were going on vacation to a Caribbean Island for 10 days in September. She explained that a client of Taylor's had a house that had just been rebuilt following a hurricane and they were offering it for free in exchange for testing everything was "up to snuff." They also have a boat that could take them to surrounding islands on day trips. I told her this sounded like a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and I was glad for her. It would be right when school started for me so obviously I couldn't go, not that I was asked, but I was genuinely happy for her. She deserved to have fun.

****

II: The Vacation

"Will you put my bag in the car, I'll be right behind you." Mom yells from upstairs.

There's one small carry-on sitting by the front door. I grab it, it feels mostly empty, I take it out to Mom's car and put it in the back. I'm already sweating after 30 seconds outside in early September Florida. I hear the front door close and footsteps. "Is that all? That's not much for 10 days." I say before looking from behind the liftgate. "Holy fuck..." I say to myself, not realizing I said it out loud as well.

Mom stops, smiles, and asks "Not bad, huh?" Then she does a slow, careful twirl on her high-heeled sandals. She's wearing a tan denim mini skirt that barely covers her ass and a loose, long sleeve, very sheer, crop top that clearly shows her bra.

"Yeah, that's ... uh... quite the outfit Mom. Wow. You look great!" I managed to get out.

"Aww, thank you, babe," she says walking to me and kissing my cheek. "Good to go? Taylor texted me she's ready, she said just honk when we pull in. Sara and Will are already in their Uber." It's nice to see Mom so excited.