T4A Pt. 01: Pilates Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, so, that's the only bag?" I ask again.

"Yeah, we won't be wearing much, plus there's supposed to be a great place to buy bikinis and stuff, so I'll be coming back with more than I'm taking," Mom laughs, as I close the liftgate, watching her make her way to the passenger seat.

Opening the driver's side door and climbing behind the steering wheel all I see are mom's legs, bare from her sandals to her panties which her skirt is too short to completely cover. Good lord. Now I'm mad I'm not going on the trip. I start the car and head for Taylor's house only a few blocks away.

"I'm sorry you can't go, baby," Mom says as if she read my mind, "I'll make it up to you. Just you and I will go somewhere. How 'bout that?" she asks, rubbing my arm.

"That'd be awesome Mom. I'd really like that." I turn and smile at her, willing myself not to look down at her panties. I lose that battle and glance down.

Mom chuckles, and says, "Eyes on the road mister."

"Yes, ma'am," I respond, feeling myself blush.

We pull into Taylor's driveway. I give a short honk. The front door opens, and Aaron comes out carrying an even smaller piece of luggage than Mom's. I hit the button for the lift gate. "Hey dude. Hey Mrs. Carley," he says from the back stowing the bag. He closes the liftgate as Taylor walks out. Jeeezus. She's wearing the tightest, shortest, khaki shorts and a neon orange halter top, that looks like it was painted on, with a white fishnet half-shirt over it. There's miles of skin on display. She has a loose metallic belt, almost as big as the shorts, slung across her hips and is wearing a pair of black Chuck Taylors. It's an amazing, almost punk look, and for the first time, my cock responds involuntarily to this woman I've known most of my life. Taylor walks up to Aaron and kisses him on the mouth. It goes on a little longer than I expected, and I think, damn, I wish Mom would kiss me like that. The door opens and Taylor hops in the back. "Hello fellow T4A member and Mr. Uber," she says giddily. I like this version of Taylor much better, I think, reaching down to adjust my cock. As I turn my head to back out of the driveway, I can see Mom catches me adjusting myself. She raises an eyebrow and grins but doesn't say anything.

The 20-minute ride to the airport is uneventful. Mom and Taylor talk about various things. We pull into the departures drop off, and I hop out to get their bags, Mom announces "Ok, there's cash in the kitchen drawer. Don't forget to put the trash out Tuesday night. The yard guys come Thursday. Call if you need anything. Try to stay out of trouble" she smiles, "Love you baby."

"Love you too, mom. Have fun. You too Mrs. Phoe... uh, Taylor." I say, grabbing their luggage.

"Thank you, hon." Taylor replies, before adding "If you're good, maybe your mom will send you some pictures." They both chuckle. I hand them their bags. Mom kisses me on one cheek. Taylor kisses me on the other. "Byyyeee" they say in unison, walking away, waving back at me.

I wave, watching them go.

90 minutes later. I'm playing Playstation when I get a text from Mom. It's a picture of Taylor, in the airport bathroom, sticking her tongue out, holding both her tops up, showing her tits. I try to think of something clever to say.

Me: "if that's my tip for driving you guys to the airport I'll be your Uber anytime :)"

Mom: "haha you wish" - "but Taylor thought you deserved a little something" - "or two little somethings lololol"

Me: "lol. wow. thank you" - "tell her she's hot"

Mom: "will do :p"

2 hours later. I'm flipping channels. I get another text from Mom. It's a picture of several empty little vodka bottles on two seatback tables. Hers and Taylor's, I assume.

Me: "damn" I respond, thinking, if the plane ride is like this, what is the vacation going to be like? Then add: "hope youre pacing yourself young lady lol"

Mom: ":p"

An hour later another text from Mom: "I'm traveling with a bunch of sluts lolol" Before I can respond I get a video. It's of Sara and Willow in the back of the plane, by the bathrooms. Willow is bent over with Sara behind her thrusting her hips into her like she's fucking her, both laughing, presumedly drunk.

Me: "wow you just figuring this out? Lol"

Mom: "no hahahaha I seen them do stuff lolol" - "theyre always horny like you"

Me: "damn. I think you're drunk texting? lol"

Mom: "maybe :p"

Me: "let me know you get there alright"

Mom: "I will baby"

Two and a half hours later I get a text from Mom: "al; hoos. Places smazing" - "love touuuu" I decipher this as 'All Good. Place Is Amazing. Love You.' Wow, Mom is smashed, not sure how worried I should be.

Me: "love you too. Have fun"

Mom: "wwe are lolll" a picture comes through. It's the four of them standing in front of this huge, beautiful home. I assume the driver took the picture. They all look wasted. I send the heart emoji back.

The next several days I only get a text or two each day from Mom. Benign stuff like "how's everything?" or "we're having so much fun!" As the weekend approached, they became more frequent. I couldn't tell if she was worried about me or thought I was worried about her.

Friday night I get a picture of Taylor, Sara, and Willow all made up and dressed to the nines in little black dresses and heels. I reply that they all look beautiful and the big eyes emoji. Mom says they're going to a club. I say I assumed, have fun.

About two hours later I got a picture from a strange number. It's a side shot of mom sitting at a bar, laughing, with a drink in her hand. She looks great. I wonder which of the others sent it. I get a follow-up: "I thought you might like to see how beautiful your mother looks tonight. :)"

Me: "she looks fantastic! Thanks"

Strange #: another pic of mom, this time she's facing the camera, leaning forward and laughing harder. She really has the girls on display, I think, looking at her cleavage. Another text comes: "Looks like she forgot something, oops. :p"

Huh, what does that mean? I look at the picture again, searching for what it could mean. Fuuccckkkk. Somehow, I missed that mom's legs are slightly spread on the barstool and you can see she's not wearing panties. It's not a full-on pussy shot but you can definitely tell. I try to think of something to type back when I get: "It's okay, we all "forgot" to wear panties." - "Sweet dreams hon."

Fuck! The inclusion of 'hon' makes it obvious it's from Taylor. I can't think of anything to say, I sit there holding my phone, stunned. This lasts for five seconds and then I'm studying the picture of Mom again. I can see her bald mound and the top of her slit. God Damn! She looks so hot in that dress. I feel my cock swelling. There's nothing to prevent me, so I drop my shorts and stroke my cock looking at Mom right here in the living room. I imagine she's kneeling in front of me, giving me a nice long blowjob, then waiting to take my load on her beautiful face. It doesn't take me long to get close. Then it pops into my head: I'm with them, in a crowded bar. Mom is on a bar stool, leaning back, legs spread. I'm standing between her legs, pants around my ankles, stroking my hard-on Inches from her bald, wet pussy. Taylor and the girls are there, standing around, watching, and start cheering: "Fuck your mom! Fuck your mom!" The whole bar takes up the chant: "Fuck your mom! Fuck your mom!" Mom's biting her bottom lip watching me line my cock up with her opening, we lock eyes, Mom nods her head letting me know it's ok.

I can't stop my orgasm and shoot several ropes of jizz all over myself. I haven't lost control and made a mess of myself in years.

Saturday, I get a video from Mom, she's showing off the house. Taylor is in the kitchen cutting up fruit, wearing another micro bikini. After touring the interior, Mom walks out to the pool where Sara is lying face down topless, in a thong, talking to a camera and laptop setup. Mom says Sara is making a video for her Always Fans as if it were the most perfectly normal thing. As she turns to go back to the house Willow walks out, wearing an incredible slingshot bikini, she waves to the camera. Mom says, "I'm making a video for Paul." Willow smiles, turns her back to the camera, bends her knees, and twerks her world-class ass. Both she and my mom laugh. Mom turns the camera to herself and says "I thought you might like this. Be good, I miss you," she purses her lips and gives an exaggerated kiss. Damn, I wonder what mom was wearing.

An hour later I get a text from Taylor: "Did you like the video?"

Me: "for sure who doesn't love beautiful women in sexy bikinis?"

Taylor: "You do have a silver tongue. :) " - "It's too bad your mom didn't show you what she was wearing. :( "

I wait but there's no indication she's typing. Me: "I admit I was curious"

Taylor: "Was?"

Me: "ok am" I wait but get no reply, so I send: "damn just gonna leave me hanging?"

Taylor: "Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture, sorry hon."

Jesus. What does she want here? To tease me? To make me admit I want to see Mom in something sexy? The desire to see Mom overrides my common sense. Fuck it, I'll play along: "um... couldn't you take one now?"

Taylor: "Oh, you poor darling. I was going to offer but she jumped in the pool. Let me see what I can do to help. :) "

I don't even know what that means. Is she just fucking with me? I keep my phone in my hand just in case. 15 mins goes by.

Taylor: "She changed out of the suit she was wearing but I think you'll like this one even more." A pic comes. It's Mom standing under an outside shower by the pool, naked. Fuuucckkk.

I don't know how to respond to Taylor, so I just say: "wow"

Taylor: "Beautiful isn't she?"

Me: "very. thank you"

Taylor: "You're very welcome. :)"

Again, having the house to myself, I pull my rapidly expanding cock out and stroke it looking at the photo on my phone. I wonder if this is what Taylor intended. I imagine Taylor is next to me, watching me masturbate to the nude picture of my own mother. She's encouraging me, telling me how big I am, commenting on how sexy mom is, saying "Don't you wish you and your mother could be lovers?" Don't you wish you could be back inside the pussy you came from? Don't you wish you could shoot your cum inside her?" She leans in and whispers, "Your mother told me she thinks about having sex with you. She dreams about sucking your cock. She touches herself imagining you pounding her tight little pussy. She wants you to shoot your sperm deep, deep, inside her." I lose control and have a body-shaking orgasm, making another mess.

The rest of the weekend I get a couple of beach and pool pics. No nudity, nothing overtly sexual.

Monday and Tuesday are a few pics of places they're touring.

Wednesday, mid-morning, I get a picture from Mom. It's Taylor in the shower, nude, mid-wash. Then: "I know what she sent you. Payback lol" Before I can respond I get another pic. Still Taylor in the shower but obviously posing this time. She's facing the camera, hands holding her boobs, looking sultry, wet, and sudsy, with a naughty smile on her face. "Obviously she doesn't mind lol" - "neither do I btw" - "love you" - "see you tomorrow"

Me: " :) " I don't know what else to say. I think back over the changes of the last year and can't help feeling happy for Mom and thinking how lucky I am. Wondering where this is all headed.

They're flying home late tonight. I had offered to pick them up from the airport, but their flight doesn't land until 1 am, Thursday. Mom said she'll get an Uber since I have classes in the morning.

Thursday after class is filled with stories of the places they'd visited, food eaten, exotic drinks drank, and things purchased. The usual stuff. Mom was more vibrant than I'd seen her in years. The trip had done her wonders. She spends the afternoon filling me in and texting with the rest of the girls frequently. We order delivery for dinner. I say I'm going to grab a shower. After, I throw on my usual basketball shorts and old T-shirt and head downstairs. Mom is curled up on the couch with a glass of wine, in a nightie. This is the first time she's changed into a nightie this early and just hung around the living room in it. She looks great. It's a very sheer yellow and it's very obvious she isn't wearing a bra. "Have some wine, I left a glass for you," she says, motioning towards the kitchen. Okay why not, I think. Before I can move the doorbell rings. "That's the food," Mom says, "do you mind? I don't want to give the delivery guy an eyeful." she grins.

I get the food and unpack it on the kitchen island as usual. Mom walks into the kitchen holding her glass. Her nightie is practically see-through and now I can see she's not wearing panties either. I try not to stare as Mom fills both our glasses. We take our food into the living room, settle on opposite ends of the couch, eat, and watch TV. I have one glass of wine while Mom finishes the bottle. I can tell she's a little tipsy and wonder if she'll fall asleep on the couch. And yes, I admit, I'm more concerned if I might get a peek under my mother's nightie than I am for her comfort. Hey, I never said I wasn't an opportunist. I don't realize I'm staring until Mom says, "Is it too much sweetie?"

"Huh, is what too much, Mom?" I ask, shifting focus to her face.

"This," Mom says motioning to the nightie, "is it too revealing to wear around the house?" "It's just so comfortable. I just want to be comfortable. I hardly wore any clothes on vacation, and it felt so good."

"No...no.... Mom, it's fine. It's not too revealing. It's your house, you should wear whatever you want." I offer.

"You're so sweet baby" Mom says, scooting onto the middle cushion on her knees, "but it's your house too, so you tell me if I do something that makes you uncomfortable, ok?" Mom states, patting my arm.

"Thanks, I will," I say, nodding. Then, "Sorry, I was staring." I offer, smiling.

"I don't mind you staring baby. If I did, I wouldn't be wearing this." Mom giggles, playing with the hem of the nightie, before briefly pulling it up past her waist and down again. "Oops," she giggles again.

She turns her head and looks towards the TV, seems lost in thought for several seconds, then says, "I think I should go to bed" She leans in to kiss me on the cheek, "Good night sweetie." She spins slowly on her knees and bends to reach for her glass on the end table. She's basically on all fours and her nightie rides up just short of completely exposing her bare pussy and ass right in front of me. She stays like that a tad longer than seems necessary, as if she's indecisive about something, before sliding one foot to the floor and pushing herself up, the nightie falls back into place. She looks over her shoulder and says, "Sweet dreams." She takes an unsteady step, "Oh!" then a more steady one, "Haha, I'm okay" and then walks to the stairs. I quickly tidy up, hurrying to make it to my room and give my now throbbing erection some relief.

****

III: It's Nice To Be Appreciated

I have no classes on Fridays, so I usually sleep late, but I wake to a notification that mom has shared a photo album with me. I'm instantly awake. I grab my laptop and excitedly open the link. It's a group album, there are almost 300 pictures, and I can see all four of the girls contributed to the album at different times yesterday. I click the download option before I even start browsing.

There are tons of the kind of pictures you'd expect from a Caribbean vacation, selfies, poses, candids, scenery, items, locals, buildings, plants, pools, the ocean, boats, cars, etc... It really does look nice, and I am certainly interested in looking at these since it's someplace I've never been but...interspersed with these are the kind of pictures I'm most interested in. And boy, they are better than I hoped.

Lots of cute and sexy outfits. And lots of bikini shots. All shapes, colors, sizes. Mostly tiny. Four amazing bodies made for sexy clothes and the smallest bikinis possible.

Willow seemed the most professional at posing. She really knew how to present herself to the camera. All curves and a naughty smile. Sara really had the good girl gone bad vibe going. Her innocent looks combined with a killer body. Most of her poses seemed to be purposefully demure. Taylor really could/should have been a model. She was made to be photographed. Stunning even when not posing. A face as pretty, and a body as good, as any professional model. God, she must have been incandescent when she was my age.

But mom is fucking sexy. Sexy in a girl (or milf, in this case) next door, way. Sexy in an effortless way. Sexy in an approachable way. Sexy in a spend the rest of your life with her and never regret it way. Sexy standing, sitting, smiling, frowning, working, playing. In shorts, in a dress, in barely there bikinis. And it looked like she bought quite a few of those. Damn. Sizes smallest and even smaller apparently. They all accentuated her tight curves and left little, but just enough, to the imagination.

Of course, I've been imagining what's under mom's bikinis for years. And hallelujah, the remaining pictures contribute to solving that mystery. There are quite a few pictures of all the girls in various stages of nudity. Mostly topless including several of mom. There's one where the sunset is behind her, and she looks as beautiful and happy as I've ever seen. I save it as my wallpaper.

The topless and nude pictures are all candid or relatively modest, but still sexy, poses. It's certainly not "porn" in any way. But, again, all four of the women look incredibly beautiful.

There are four fully nude pictures of Mom. I've wanted for so long to see her like this. I spend several minutes studying each, taking in every detail of her body, especially the previously hidden parts. I can't help but smile while studying the pictures. The fact that she's purposefully sharing these pictures with me makes it exciting beyond belief.

Grouped together at the end are four videos and one picture. I can see these were added to the album by Taylor several hours after all the others and I immediately wonder if Mom knows they're in here. The thumbnails show the videos are all around ten seconds in length. I play the first, it's Willow naked on all fours while Taylor, also naked, spanks her with one of those soft, furry paddles. Next, there's Sara fucking a dildo, looking at the camera, moaning "Ohhh, Daddy." The third clip is Willow sucking what looks like the same dildo, her sexy lips molded to its girth. The final video is a closeup of a beer bottle going in and out of, what I assume is, Willow's cocoa-skinned pussy.

Damn, I figured some wild stuff probably went on there and now I'm wondering what's not in these pictures or videos.

Then I remember, there's a photo also.

It is one single picture. I click on it. Holy shit. It's Taylor and Mom. It's nighttime but well-lit, Mom's lying on her back on a cushion next to the pool, knees up, with Taylor stretched out on her stomach, face buried in Mom's crotch. It's not a close-up or explicit but it's fucking sexy and it's incredibly exciting to see my mom engaged in sexual activity.

Jesus, does Mom know this is in here? I have a feeling she must not but can't be sure. I table this question and return to the task at hand, studying Mom's amazing body. I copy all the pictures of her into a new folder, open it in slideshow, lay back, and stroke myself as the pictures of my mother cycle on screen. I pause it on the picture of Taylor eating Mom. I've been trying not to cum up till now, but I'm prepared to let imagining how this played out push me over the edge when my phone dings.

It's a text from Mom: "hope some of those pictures aren't too shocking, just really wanted you to know what a blast the whole trip was :p"