T4A Pt. 01: Pilates Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holy shit is right I think, wincing from her efforts on my now sensitive organ. I've never experienced anything like this, and I can't get over how happy she seems. "God damn, mom. You're amazing." I say as I lean forward, grab her wrists, and pull her to me as I fall back on the bed. "Ohh," Mom squeals as she lands on top of me. Our naked bodies pressed together for the first time, I run my hands up and down her bare back before grabbing her ass cheeks and squeezing. "Mmm," we both moan. Our faces nearly touching, I lift my head, and our lips make contact. There is no hesitation on either of our parts, our mouths open, our tongues wrestle, saliva mixes. I have no idea how long we made out. It was like neither of us cared if we ever stopped, but eventually, of course, we did.

"Wow," Mom says and flicks the tip of my nose with her finger. This is something she used to do when I was little.

"Yeah, wow is right," I reply.

"Do you usually cum that much, it was almost more than I could handle?" Mom asks.

"I don't know, I've never felt anything like that before," I answer. "That was definitely the best blowjob I've ever had," I add, smiling.

Mom smiles, "I guess I shouldn't be surprised how much cum you make considering your age. And you said you were edging all morning." There's a pause before she adds "Maybe the incest had something to do with it too?" coyly smiling before giving me a quick kiss. My cock jumps at her using the word incest and bumps her bare pussy for the first time. "Mmm" Mom moans while sliding off me, onto her side. She runs her hand down my stomach to my still engorged, but not quite hard, cock. Wrapping her hand around it she says "Wow, almost ready for more huh?" Before I can answer she asks, "You do want to fuck, don't you?"

"You bet your ass. What kind of question is that?" I give her a puzzled look.

"Just making sure I'm not taking advantage of you. Getting you all excited with the pictures and videos. You know?" Mom says, propping up on her elbow, staring into my eyes.

"Well, if you were trying to get me excited, seeing you naked certainly did the trick. Honestly though, just talking to you, I mean texting... you being so open about your vacation... and I could finally tell you how I think you're sexy... and you liking it... was as big a turn-on as seeing you naked." I explained, hoping my words made sense.

Mom looks at her finger tracing my chest. "Well, I guess they were right."

"Who?" I ask.

"The girls. Taylor, Sara, Will." I raise my eyebrows. "Oh, I thought you would have figured it out. We're all part of the same club now" she says winking, then adding "Or we will be, technically, once this big thing is inside me," she says grabbing my cock again.

"Wait, so you're saying they all.....?" I can't decide how to phrase the question.

"Have incest... commit incest... are fucking a family member? Yep." Mom says matter of factly. "Shocked?"

"Kinda... I mean, obviously..."

"...you know about Taylor and Aaron." Mom finishes my thought, "So.... Sara has sex with both her parents. And Willow is fucking her dad. And they all have been for a long time. Sooo, we have a lot of catching up to do," Mom states, flicking my nose again and giggling.

"Holy shit. So, how did you find all this out and what do you mean, "They were right?" I ask.

"Taylor brought it up after that time you came to pick me up at the studio. You came inside because class wasn't done yet and met everybody. She said you looked at me like you wanted to fuck me. I told her she was crazy, but Sara and Willow said the same thing. Eventually, they told me everything about themselves and that made me pay more attention to how you were around me. Honestly, I couldn't decide if I hoped they were right or wrong for quite a while. But I couldn't stop thinking about what it would be like. The more I thought about it, the more I had to admit I liked the idea of you and I being lovers. Once I admitted that to them, they began scheming."

"You're pretty sly, you know?" she continues, "I was never sure how you felt, even when I started wearing tighter clothes around the house and leaving my door open when I shower. The girls all assured me I was being obtuse and said the vacation would be the perfect opportunity to prove it. The pics and videos were all their ideas. God, I was so nervous sending them to you."

"I'm really glad you did Mom," I say smiling.

"Me too. I mean, here we are living under the same roof and wanting to fuck each other. God, what a shame if we never found out how each other felt," Mom lamented, rubbing my chest, "But of course, we haven't actually fucked yet, and...I don't know about you...but I am dying to find out what it feels like to have my son back inside me after 20 years." Mom says giggling.

"Fuck, mom, you're so naughty. love it." I tell Mom pushing her onto her back and rising to my knees over her. "But... there is one thing I want to do before we 'technically' join your friend's naughty little club." "Oh?" Mom replies, looking puzzled. I lower myself on top of her. My head next to hers, I whisper "I want to taste the pussy I came from before I fuck it."

"Ohhhh god baby" Mom moans as I begin to kiss her neck and work my way down her chest, first one swollen nipple, then the other gets a thorough tongue bath. I move down her stomach, kissing and licking as I go. I get to her bald mound and give the smooth, soft skin a gentle kiss.

"Mmm, you're gonna eat Mommy?" She teases.

I place my palms on the inside of Mom's thighs and spread her wide. Her pussy exposed before me; I can smell her arousal. "Damn, Mom, your pussy is just as beautiful as the rest of you.'

"You're such a sweet talker baby," Mom says running her hand through my hair. "Is that tongue good at anything else?" she asks, her hips gyrating.

"Is someone horny?" I don't really ask. Extending my tongue, I run it up the length of her groove. Mom shivers and moans. Using my fingers, I pull her even farther open. I can see inside her now, something I've always dreamt about. I inhale her intoxicating scent then run my tongue in circles, tracing her opening. I alternate licking and kissing my mother's moist glands. My tongue laps, then probes, then flicks. Mom's hips undulate, her needy cunt seeking constant stimulation.

"Oh my god baby, mmm, just like that." She responds to my efforts. She's getting wetter by the second. I love everything about this. The sounds she's making. The way she's moving. How she looks. How she feels. How she smells. How she tastes. How needy she is. How willing she is. I go to town on mom's pussy, licking, lapping, sucking. I may not be the best at cunnilingus, but I'm determined to make Mom orgasm. Hopefully all over my face.

I wet a finger and slide it inside her moist, warm tunnel. Mom's hips buck. I gently probe her depths before starting a sawing motion with my finger. Then quickly add a second. The knowledge that she pushed me through this same opening is beyond titillating.

She's getting incredibly wet, almost creamy. I wrap my lips around her engorged clit and locate her G-spot with my fingers. Mom writhes and loudly exclaims her pleasure. I continue, slowly increasing the speed and intensity until Mom is moaning and bucking wildly. Despite my enthusiasm to ingest any fluid this beautiful woman's body can produce, I can't keep up with her steady discharge. The lower half of my face is drenched in my mother's juices.

I can tell she's building towards an orgasm. I use my arm to hold her hips down and my free hand to press down on her pubis to allow maximum stimulation of her spongey g-spot. Mom screams out a guttural "OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH" as her whole body convulses. Her pussy floods with cream and a long stream of warm fluid explodes onto my face. Mom's body convulses, her breath comes in ragged gasps. Her thighs tighten around my head.

I continue making love to my mother with my mouth. My ministrations slow from frantic probing and sucking to gentle caresses and kisses to match the waning intensity of her orgasm. Mom's breathing slowly returns to normal, and her body slackens. I withdraw my fingers, sucking them clean.

"Holy shit Slugger," Mom says, intoning a youthful endearment not used often in years.

Raising my head from her pussy, our eyes meet. "Good?" I ask.

"Baby, I have never had anyone eat me like that. It was Ahh..mazing." she smiles and reaches to ruffle my hair. "God baby, your soaked." she laughs. "You know, it usually takes toys and a long time to make your mom squirt. No one's ever done it eating me." I feel as proud of myself as I ever have in this moment. "I guess that tongue is good at other things." Mom adds laying back, laughing.

"I'm more than a pretty face." I joke, crawling up her body. Holding myself above her I ask: "Can I get a kiss for my hard work?"

"You can get a lot more than that, mister." Mom answers, pulling my head to hers. We make out for several minutes, Mom eagerly tasting her excretions, pausing to give my face and neck a few long wet licks before stuffing her tongue back into my mouth.

Eventually, she reaches for my rock-hard cock, which has been laying on her stomach. Breaking our kiss, she looks down, and then gently strokes me. "Mmm, hard as a bat." she says, then looking back to me, she asks: "Ready to slide into home, Slugger?"

"God Mom, I'm dying to fuck you," I say and lower my hips, pushing forward until my cock is pressed against her opening. She tightens her grip, stopping me.

"Baby, roll over. You're big, you need to let me get used to you before you start fucking me like a dirty little whore, ok?" Mom says pushing me onto my back and straddling me. My cock stands straight up, pressed against her stomach. The tip is equal to her belly button. This is the first time I fully consider our size difference and think this is something someone as small as Mom must routinely have to worry about.

"We can go as slow as you want, mom." I offer.

"Don't worry baby. We're not going to go slow. I'm dying to have this big thing pounding into me. I just need to ride it for a couple minutes first" Mom says holding my cock while rising up to position herself for penetration. She lowers herself until our glands touch. We both look down to watch what's about to happen. Mom lowers herself further. My cock pushes against her opening. Mom lets go of my cock and uses her fingers to spread herself. She slides her moist pink entrance back and forth on the head of my cock.

Mom bites her bottom lip and pushes down. My cock slides into my mother's vagina. We both moan as we watch her pussy slowly descend until roughly half of my cock it is inside her. "Fuck" Mom moans and slides back up still holding herself open. Then she leans forward placing both her hands on my chest. Still biting her lip, we keep eye contact as Mom starts sliding up and down. A little farther each time, until Mom lets out a very breathy "fuuuuck" and I feel her pussy take all of me, I can feel her opening stretched tight around the base of my cock. Mom moans, smiles, and with her face nearly pressed to mine, says "Welcome back, baby boy."

If not for having already had one massive orgasm, I would have flooded my mother's pussy with sperm at those words.

Mom holds still for a moment then leans forward and puts her tongue in my mouth. I wrap my arms around her holding her to me. As we kiss, Mom works her hips, increasing her effort and driving her hot, wet, vagina onto my erect penis. She breaks our kiss, pushes herself up, and begins to put more effort into riding my cock. We both moan. "Oh yeah, you feel so good inside me Paul. Do you like having your cock inside your own mother?"

"God damn Mom. I love it! You feel so fucking good. I love you and I love your hot pussy." I tell her.

"Mmm, I love you too baby. I love how your big, hard cock fills me up." Mom is starting to put some weight into riding me now, each of us emitting an "mmm" or "ohh" each time she bottoms out. Her pussy grips and drags along the length of my cock on each upstroke. Then envelopes me in warm, wet heat upon each plunge. The ever more forceful meeting of our quickly dampening genitals produces a slapping sound almost as loud as our moans.

"God, Mommy's going to cum baby. I'm going to cum all over my son's big hard cock." Mom says raising up to start bouncing her pussy on me. My hands slide up her sides to her breasts. I grab and squeeze. "Yessss, mmm hmm. Touch me baby" Mom says. I start to raise my hips to drive my cock further into Mom, surprised at how much she can take. Mom puts her hands in mine. We interlock our fingers. She uses my support to lean further back and really start rapidly bouncing on my cock. "Fuuuuucccckkkk so deep" Mom yells, never breaking stride. The room is filled with sex noises; wet slapping, grunting, moaning. Fucking.

Watching Mom bounce on my cock is surreal. I try to take in every inch of her as she rides me. The hunger in her eyes. The quiver of her lips. The arch of her neck. The bounce of her hair. The jiggle of her breasts. The hardness of her nipples. The shudder of her stomach. The ripple of her thighs. The swell of her clitoris. The distention of her pussy, stretched to accommodate my penetration, sliding up and down. The slimy fluid left behind on every upstroke.

"gonna cum baby fuck fuck fuck fuuuccckkkkk." Mom yells before her mouth opens in a wide 'oh' and she slams her pussy on my cock forcefully and sits there. I can feel her spasming around my cock as her chest heaves. She bucks against me, and I feel her pussy flood. Fuck, Mom just came all over my cock. I run my hands all over her body. She feels electric. Warm and powerful. Like some kind of purely sexual animal. She bucks a few more times, seemingly trying to drive my dick further into her, before being still.

Mom rests, impaled on my still-hard cock, catching her breath. She looks down at me, blows a strand of hair out of her face, and says "Holy shit baby, you made me cum again."

"Not sure I did much mom. You did all the work; I was just along for the ride." I say smiling, then add: "Was a hell of a ride. And a hell of a view."

Mom laughs. "You didn't cum?" she asks.

"Uh uh, got close but managed to hold it," I answer.

"My little boy is such a stud." she teases. We both watch as she pulls off me, my slimy cock sliding out of her until we both moan from the loss of connection. "Whew," she says, blowing an exaggerated breath and lying down beside me. My cock stays standing straight. "I'm gonna need some fluids before you fuck me properly with that thing. Will you get us some water while I catch my breath? I'll make it worth your while." she says, giving me a quick kiss.

"Sounds like an offer I can't refuse," I say laughing. I go and get two glasses of water from the kitchen. My engorged, sticky erection leads the way there and back. I get back to my bedroom and stop to take in the sight of Mom spread across the middle of my bed, slowly running a finger up and down her very red, very wet, very swollen pussy.

"Fuck you're so beautiful," I say handing her a glass. She props up on one elbow and we both drink our water, watching each other. Mom hands me her glass, lies back, and resumes rubbing herself. Setting the glasses down, I ask concernedly: "Are you sore, we can wait."

"Uh uh. I thought I might be but I'm not. I've never really had that problem. I don't know why" she shrugs, then adds: "Of course, I haven't had many as big as you." She looks lost in thought for a moment, I lean down and kiss her. "Well then, I guess we have some lost time to make up for," I say kneeling on the bed above her. She spreads her legs wider and opens herself with the fingers of one hand while tracing her opening with a finger from the other. "I never imagined 20 years ago when I was pushing you out that one day you'd be pushing back in," Mom says with a naughty grin.

I've had more than enough foreplay. I've made mom cum twice, it's my turn now. I take her ankles, raise her legs against my chest, and position myself for entry. I rub my cockhead up and down her groove, find her entrance, and push in. Mom never breaks eye contact. I look from her to my cock and back as I sink in with one deliberate, forceful plunge. It's an amazing view. Her pussy stretched around me, almost creating a seal. Mom is biting her bottom lip. I push against her a little more, wondering if there is a limit. Mom moans. I start to rock back and forth, holding her legs against my chest. Slowly grinding until I feel her lubrication running freely. I hold both her ankles just under my chin with one hand while using the other to feel up and down her sexy smooth legs.

"I'm fucking you, Mom," I say beginning to move in and out with purpose. Pushing deep with each thrust, she starts to moan and groan again. Slowly picking up tempo, just enough to make her tits bounce the way only tits can when you're fucking. "Your pussy is so tight Mom. I can't believe I came out of there." I lean back letting her legs fall, she spreads them wide. I lean over her holding myself up with my arms and begin long, deep pumps into her. She moans each time I hit bottom. I steadily slide in and out of Mom, enjoying feeling every inch of her.

"So...fucking ...good ...baby... mmm... fuck baby.... you're fucking me... ugh... yesss... your cock feels so good... fuck me... fuck me harder baby." Mom begs.

"Fucking sexy slut," I say, lost in lust, picking up speed. Our breathing is now ragged. My room fills with the sound of our genitals smacking together. "god... your pussy is so good... so fucking sexy... I love fucking you Mom."

"yesss baby... that's it... mmm... like that... you're fucking me so good baby" Mom says wiping sweat from my forehead with her hand.

Lost in lust, I start pounding her pussy as hard as I can. I feel my balls tighten, my orgasm rising. Mom is holding onto my arms now, running her hands up and down, feeling my muscles. "My big ...strong man.... such a ...big ...strong cock... yesss... yeah... mmm... that's it baby... fuck me hard... fuck your mother... make me feel it..." Mom cries between shallow breaths, moans, and groans. I fuck Mom as hard and as fast as I can. Her mouth hangs open. The headboard slams into the wall over and over.

"fuck... Mom... I'm gonna cum." I pant, slamming myself into Mom over and over.

"mmm... Paul... baby... mmm... do it...... ugh....... goddd.... cum baby.... cum inside me!" mom demands, looking up at me, nodding her head, confirming it's okay.

"Mommm!!!" I grunt as I collapse on top of her, I drive my cock into her as deep as I can and cum. "Ughh... ughhh... ughhhh..." I groan as my cock fires rockets of hot sperm into my mother's womb. Our bodies pressed together, our heads side by side, she holds me tight to her as my body convulses. "That's it baby, that's it," she coos in my ear, "give it all to mommy."