T4A Pt. 02: The Advice of Strangers

Story Info
Sara admits her feelings.
8.8k words
4.7
14.2k
28

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Main Characters:

Sara Byrne: 20. 5'4", 119lbs. 34D-24-33. 'Good Girl' Pretty. Slim. Busty. Pale. Blue Eyes. Blonde.

Jackson Byrne: 44. 5'11" 217lbs. Handsome. Muscular. Light Brown hair & beard. Grey eyes.

Dr. Michael Thompson: 46, 6'0" 190lbs, Professional, Fit, Brown hair & beard. Brown eyes.

Note: This story is part of the T4A series. This story features a character from T4A: Pilates Mom. However, this story is a prequel and does not directly tie to the events of Part 1. I don't think it is necessary to read that story to understand and enjoy this one.

Sara and Jack: Book One

****

I: At First, It Really Weirded Me Out.

Summer 2019:

20-year-old Sara Byrne decides to give the website another try. Partially out of boredom but mostly out of desperation. Her attempt, the previous day, had been an unfulfilling and frustrating waste of a few hours. Sara entered 'Older Men' in the subject field, hit connect, and waited for an anonymous partner with 'similar interests' to be matched. Her hope was to find someone who would be interested in actually chatting and not just having her send them naughty pictures of herself, which she enjoyed doing on occasion. She did not intend today to be one of those occasions.

Stranger: M

Sara: 20 f

Sara: hi

Stranger: 43 Hi

Sara: :)

Sara unconsciously moved the cursor to the disconnect button expecting the request/question that was likely to come next.

Stranger: I'm Mike. How are you today?

Sara's hand retreated from the trackpad, then returned to the keyboard to excitedly type.

Sara: Sara.

Sara: I'm ok. You?

Stranger: Nice to meet you, Sara. Pretty name.

Stranger: I'm good thanks. What're you up to?

Sara: Thanks :) Nice to meet you too.

Sara: Not much just hanging out

Stranger: Me too. What brings you here?

Sara: Well actually I'm trying to figure something out. Can I get your opinion on something?

Stranger: Sure I'll try to help.

Sara hesitated for a second once again considering the ramifications of what she was about to discuss with a total stranger. Quickly deciding not to allow someone who seemed eager for a conversation to get away, she began typing again.

Sara: Well a couple of months ago I was using my dad's laptop and found where he's been looking at a lot of daddy/daughter incest stuff.

Stranger: Oh shit. That's awkward. Lol.

Sara: Yeah exactly. Lol.

Stranger: I have to admit I've watched some too. Everybody watches porn lol.

Sara: I mean, I know everyone watches porn lol and I figured most guys like it because its older guys and younger girls.

Stranger: Yeah, pretty much. I'm sure that's probably what it is.

Sara: But I snooped a little and its not just videos he's reading stories about it too. Like he has tons of them saved. That's different right?

Stranger: Oh. Wow. It certainly could mean more. Did you read any of them?

Sara: Yeah, I've been reading them.

Sara: I tried not to but now I kinda can't stop. lol

Stranger: Lol. Again, wow. How do you feel about them? Or knowing that he's reading them?

Sara: At first it really weirded me out. It felt like I found something really bad. Like I was lightheaded and nervous and my stomach was upside down. I didn't know what to think. I tried to think that he just likes the idea. Like maybe he's thinking about my friends or something. I mean, I know everybody's into calling their man daddy lol but that's not what these stories are.

Stranger: I've read some too. But yeah, that's not what they are. It must be pretty shocking.

Sara: yeah it is. Are you a dad?

Stranger: Yeah, I am.

Stranger: I have one daughter. She's 19.

Sara: oh thats cool. But you like the idea of daddy daughter stuff?

Stranger: Honestly, yes. Incest is the ultimate taboo. It's really naughty to think about, isn't it?

Sara: Yeah I guess that's true. the stories are really naughty omg. Do you think it really happens?

Stranger: Incest? If you mean consensually between adults, I'm sure it does. I don't know how much. Sometimes I think probably more than we'd imagine.

Stranger: You said you can't stop reading the stories, are you still so nervous when you do?

Sara: No not like I was. Not the same. It still feels weird but a different kind of weird I guess

Stranger: You mean it's exciting?

Sara: yeah I know I shouldn't like it but I cant help it.

Stranger: It's ok to be excited. I think they're exciting too :) Is it exciting because you know your Dad reads them too?

Sara: yeah I keep thinking about him reading them and wonder what he thinks. You know?

Stranger: You mean if he's thinking about you when he reads them?

Sara: Thats what I'm wondering. Like its driving me crazy.

Stranger: WOW. Has he ever done anything to seem like he's interested in you like that?

Sara: No. I mean I go around in panties or a bikini all the time and he looks and tells me I'm pretty or even sexy but it's always been normal not creepy or anything.

Stranger: Maybe he is thinking about one of your friends.

Sara: yeah see. I don't know. When I started reading the stories he'd saved I thought I'd think about Brad Pitt being my dad or something like that but like the way they're written you cant.

Sara: Like the vids are really fake. They're just porn stars and they don't even act like they know each other. But the stories even if they're not well written... are real in a way. Does that even make sense?

Stranger: Yes. Perfectly. The vids are really fake, I agree. Lol. I completely get what you're saying. The stories are about a dad and his daughter even if the situation is ludicrous.

Sara: Exactly!

Stranger: So you read them every day, do you look forward to reading them?

Sara: Yeah honestly. lol. They're so naughty

Stranger: And you think about your dad when you're reading them?

Sara: I can't help it. I try not to but I mean he is my dad.

Sara: So yeah I do think about him. Omg I cant believe I admitted it. lol

Stranger: I guess that's why you're on here? This isn't the kind of thing you can talk to your friends about, is it? Haha.

Sara: OMG no! Lol

Stranger: Lol. Well, I hope we can be friends, but I'm honored to know your secret even if it is because we're strangers. This is really hot if I'm completely honest :)

Sara: :p Thanks for talking to me about it. I've been going crazy trying to figure out what to do.

Stranger: You're very welcome. It's nice to have an honest-to-goodness conversation on here. So, what are you going to do?

Sara: I don't know lol.

Stranger: So, you started reading the stories a couple of months ago and before that you never thought about it? About sex between a father and daughter?

Sara: Yeah. I mean I knew about it. I knew it happens I guess. I knew there was porn about it. But I never thought about it as something that was hot or like a good thing. lol.

Stranger: And now you're thinking about it as a good thing?

Sara: I guess it's not necessarily a bad thing haha. Some of the stories are like nice even tho theyre naughty

Stranger: Well naughty can be nice lol!

Stranger: By nice do you mean the relationship between the dad and daughter? In some of the stories it seems like having sex brings them closer and makes their relationship stronger, doesn't it?

Sara: Yes omg!!!

Stranger: How often are you reading the stories?

Stranger: I mean, more than once a day?

Sara: yeah the past couple weeks like 2 or 3 times a day lol

Stranger: Lol. And I assume you're masturbating when you do?

Sara: Yeah, duh! :p

Stranger: ;) And you're thinking about your dad when you masturbate?

Sara: omg!

Stranger: Is that a yes? Lol

Sara: Yes

Sara: Fuck. lol

Stranger: Lol. You ok?

Sara: Yeah, just cant believe I said it

Stranger: Is it helping to talk about it?

Sara: Yeah, thanks.

Stranger: I'm glad and you are very welcome. So, you usually go around in panties or a bikini and your dad likes to look at you and you don't mind him looking. Right?

Sara: Yeah. lol

Stranger: What about your mom? Does she say anything?

Sara: No. She dresses the same way. She's never said anything when he comments. It's always been normal and no big deal.

Sara: when we go clothes shopping she always says if she thinks my dad will like something I get lol. I never really thought about it before. It's just normal for us.

Stranger: Is your mom hot, do you look like her? What do you look like btw? :p

Sara: Lol. Yeah my mom is hot. We do look alike. Everybody knows we're mother and daughter. Haha.

Sara: I'm 5'4" 116 lbs. Blonde hair and blue eyes. 34d 24 33

Stranger: Oh damn Sara. You sound gorgeous. Slim and Busty. They're real?? :p

Sara: Yep. They started growing and haven't stopped lol

Stranger: Wow, you must get a lot of attention?

Sara: yeah boys at school always stare or say dumb stuff.

Stranger: What about older men, I'm sure you get a lot of looks from them when you're out in public?

Sara: yeah but thats different. I don't know why but it's like... nice. The way they look and smile. Most of them anyway.

Stranger: So it's more exciting getting attention from older men than guys your own age?

Sara: Yeah it is

Stranger: Because they have more experience?

Sara: Yeah I guess so, like an older guy must have seen a lot of hot girls so if hes checking me out I must be ok lol

Sara: omg that sounds bad

Stranger: No, that does make sense, and I think you're right. When you see an older man appreciating you do you wonder what he's thinking?

Sara: Oh yeah lol I assume they're thinking about what stuff they want to do with me

Stranger: You mean what they like to do sexually?

Sara: yeah but don't older guys like to do more than just fuck? like dress up and just be sexy? I mean like foreplay but like all day ykwim?

Stranger: I do :) Sexuality can incorporate so much more than just the act of sex itself. Like reading erotic stories. Or dressing up or roleplay. Or dominance and submission. Do those kinds of things interest you?

Sara: Yessss omg. I would love for a guy to want me to dress up or pretend to be somebody else or use like toys and stuff.

Stranger: Have you ever asked a guy to do anything like that?

Sara: No I'm scared they'll think I'm a slut or weird.

Stranger: If they're around the same age as you then they might be scared to talk about or try new things also. It can be really fun to experiment sexually with someone but it takes time and trust to form a relationship where both parties can be comfortable enough to try new things.

Sara: omg yeah ive never been with a guy I could trust like that

Stranger: If you were with a guy you could trust, what would you want him to do?

Sara: Like tell me what to wear.... and what to do

Sara: omg so embarrassing

Stranger: Your feelings are nothing to be embarrassed about Sara. When you see an older man paying attention to you, do you imagine he's thinking about telling you what to do? You see him as an authority figure?

Sara: yessss omg

Stranger: I see. Is it exciting getting Dad's attention?

Sara: Yeah I always like it when he says I'm pretty or sexy or when he says something looks good on me :p

Stranger: Is your dad handsome? Nice body?

Sara: Yeah, I admit Dad is kind of a hunk. All my friends have had crushes on him.

Stranger: Does it feel different when he compliments you now? Since you found the incest stories?

Sara: YES. omg.

Stranger: How does it feel?

Sara: Exciting. Naughty. Omg. Lol.

Stranger: Do you think about showing off more for him? Like smaller bikinis or panties?

Sara: Yeah

Stranger: Wow. Would you?

Sara: I keep thinking I'm going to but I chicken out.

Stranger: When do you think about doing that? Just when you're masturbating? Or other times too?

Sara: OMG. Now its all the time. I know that's wrong tho

Stranger: Sara, all feelings are valid even the ones other people wouldn't understand. You have to weigh how you feel against how acting on those feelings might impact others. And in this case, the only other person to consider is your dad. Does that make sense to you?

Sara: Yeah. I guess... are you saying I need to stop thinking its bad?

Stranger: I think you need to stop viewing it as good or bad. What you do with another person is no one else's business. You need to ask yourself what do YOU really want? Is showing off your body to your dad, hoping it excites him, something YOU want to do?

Sara: I do.

Stranger: Sara, I'm so proud of you. It takes courage to recognize and admit your own feelings to yourself. So, the next question you need to ask yourself is, will you do it?

Sara: I don't know. I mean, I don't know what he's thinking. I wish I did.

Stranger: So if you knew that he was fantasizing about you, you would do it?

Sara: I guess.

Stranger: You guess?

Sara: No, I would. I want to so bad.

Stranger: Sara, you're amazing you know that? You're so smart and brave to admit these things to yourself. I'd give you a hug if I could. (hugs)

Sara: Aww. Thank you (hugs) Wow you're so sweet. This is really helping.

Stranger: So, I think the last question you need to ask yourself is, do you want something to happen between you and your Dad? And yes, I mean sex.

Sara: I don't know. I just really want to know if he thinks about me like that

Stranger: What would it take for you to know? Do you want him to tell you? Or touch you? Or?

Sara: Omg. I don't know. That's the thing. Its so fucking confusing lol

Stranger: Sara, this is the way I see it. You're gorgeous. You look like your mom. You think your dad is attractive. You're all comfortable with your bodies around each other. He likes looking at you and has no problem letting you know that he is looking and that he likes what he sees. You like it when he looks at you and gives you compliments. You're already buying clothes hoping that he'll like them. And all of this was before you discovered that he likes daddy/daughter porn and more tellingly, erotic stories about father/daughter incest.

Stranger: Now following your discovery we're adding the fact that you also like stories about father/daughter incest. And you think about your father when you masturbate. And now you want to show him even more of yourself. Is it really just so he'll look more and compliment you more?

....

Stranger: I think we already know the answer Sara. Don't you?

....

Stranger: Sara, you still there honey?

Sara: Yeah. Wow

Stranger: You ok?

Sara: Yeah. lol. I guess so.

Sara: Idk Yes, you're right. He's already looking. But...

....

Stranger: But? It's ok. Just speak honestly sweetie.

Sara: ... but I want him to do more than look.

Stranger: How're you feeling?

Sara: I'm fucking shaking. But I'm also relieved honestly you know... admitting it.

Sara: I guess I did know like...I always knew...but didn't want to admit it. Holy shit.

Stranger: Good girl. I'm proud of you. You're very brave to admit these feelings to yourself. I hope it's a relief.

Sara: It is. thanks you've really been a big help

Stranger: I think it's time to answer that final question, how far do you want to go? Do you want to have sex with your dad?

....

....

Stranger: Sara?

Sara: Yes

Stranger: Yes, what honey?

Sara: Yes, I want to have sex with my dad

Sara: fuck fuck fuuuuuccckkkkkkkk

Stranger: (hugs) Sweetie you're doing so good.

Sara: Thanks (hugs)

Stranger: That brings us to which one of you is going to be the first to make their intentions clear? Honestly, I think it will have to be you, Sara. Even though I'm quite sure your dad wants you sexually, he is still your dad. I think that will keep him from initiating anything physical with you. You're going to have to give him an opportunity and a clear invitation. How do you feel about that?

Sara: Fuck. I don't know. I'm still nervous. But I see your point...he doesn't know that I know and doesn't know that I feel the same way...so it would be weird if he just came onto me wouldn't it?

Sara: And he's not that kind of guy. Like even if he wants me... you know... his own daughter. Omg this is so crazy.

Sara: If it was any other guy we would have just fucked by now lol.

Stranger: Lol. Are you having sex regularly? Do you have a boyfriend?

Sara: Not enough :p Not really a boyfriend, more a couple friends with benefits but nothing regular.

Sara: Want to know a secret?

Stranger: Wow. Yes, please go ahead...

Sara: I've never done it without a condom

Stranger: Oh. Never? Well, you're only 20 so you're being safe and that's really smart. Especially if you don't have a serious relationship. So, are you thinking you want your dad to be the first inside you without one?

Sara: I keep thinking about it, yeah.

Stranger: Jesus Fucking Christ, Sara. That's the hottest thing I've ever heard.

Stranger: Are you going to let him cum inside you? Are you on birth control?

Sara: lol. Yeah, I'm on birth control. I mean... if we're fucking I think I'll let him do whatever he wants!!!

Stranger: Okay, THAT is the hottest thing I've ever heard lol. Holy shit girl.

Sara: Lol. I cant help it. I cum every time I think about him like making me do what he wants and especially when I think about feeling him inside me just skin on skin. Fuuuccckkk.

Stranger: Wow. Just wow honey. So what's the situation where you are? I assume you're at home. Is Dad there? Who else.

Sara: I'm home. I'm in my room. He's here. Just us. Mom went shopping with her friend. She'll be gone a while. He's in the back yard.

Stranger: Ok. So, It's just you and dad. This certainly seems like a good opportunity. What are you wearing? Whats he doing? Whats he wearing? What's the weather there?

Stranger: Sorry. I'm excited for you :p

Sara: OMG I know!!!!! I think I want to try something today!!!!

Sara: Haha youre cute :)

Sara: I'm wearing panties and a tank. Panties are striped bikini style. Tank is white. No bra :p

Sara: He's cleaning or something I think he's over by the grill I can't tell. He's wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

Sara: We're in Florida. Its so fucking hot out omg

Stranger: Your dad is so lucky, there's a gorgeous girl right inside his house that wants to be naughty with him. And she's going to be brave enough to let him know. I'm so proud of you Sara.