T4A Pt. 02: The Advice of Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara: Aww thank you :). I hope I don't chicken out

Stranger: Is that how he usually sees you? In what you're wearing now?

Sara: I slept in this tank. Its really tight and thin lol. I mean usually I'd throw on a t-shirt around the house. But he has seen me in this top a little at night or the morning.

Stranger: Can you describe your back yard? Is it private?

Sara: There's a patio and the pool and a lanai. That's where he is. There's a half roof but I can see from up here. Yes it's private if you mean the neighbors they cant see in.

Stranger: So he's seen you in this tank before, just not hanging around the house in it?

Sara: Yeah. Exactly.

Stranger: Well that seems like an innocent enough escalation don't you think? If you hang around where he can see you wearing just what you're wearing now?

Sara: omg. Yeah it would be a little more revealing than usual lol.

Sara: My heart is beating so fast OMG!!!!

Stranger: Deep breaths sweetie. It's just one step at a time. It's going to be fine.

Stranger: You on a laptop or phone? Want to go out there now?

Sara: Laptop. Fuck yeah I want to go out there lol.

Stranger: LOL. Do you think we can switch to text? Do you use anything else like ___?

Sara: Yeah lets do it before I chicken out lol. My ___: Sara********

....

Mike: Hey its me :)

Sara: Hey :)

Mike: You said the tank you're wearing is white and thin. Are your nipples visible?

....

Sara: (a picture: two perfect, 34d, 20-year-old tits stuffed in an incredibly tight, incredibly sheer, white tank top. The material is so sheer it leaves very little to be imagined)

Sara: Yup. Lol

Mike: Jesus. Fucking. Christ. Sara those are seriously amazing. WOW! And thank you.

Sara: hehe. I thought you might like.

Sara: And thank you for helping me deal with this!

Mike: This is perfect Sara. So, are you ready to let your dad see your tits? ;)

Sara: FUCK. OMG!!!! Yeah before I change my mind. lol

Mike: Just breathe. In and out. You can do it!

Sara: OK. Heading downstairs :)

....

....

Sara: Here! He is cleaning the grill. I came out and said good morning. He said good morning without looking so I asked if he needed help. He looked up and kind of stuttered for a second lol but said no. It was so cute. Lol.

Sara: I'm sitting at the table on the patio and he keeps looking over here!!!! OMG my nipples are so hard!!!

Mike: How much can he see?

Sara: Like all my side. I'm on the side of the table.

Mike: You doing OK?

Sara: Yeah. My hearts beating fast as fuck lol but I'm ok. Thanks.

Mike: I'm here for you sweetie.

Mike: So how does it feel, showing off for your dad, now that you've accepted all the implications?

Sara: Wild! Like I said my hearts beating and I'm nervous but not in like in a bad way.

Mike: In a naughty way?

Sara: YES!!!!! Omg

Mike: Hehe. Awesome. So your pulse is quick, your nipples are hard, anything else?

Sara: Omg. Lol. You can just ask me if my pussy is wet. :p

Mike: OK. Sara, is your pussy wet?

Sara: OMG sooo wet!!!!

Mike: Why is it so wet?

Sara: omg you know why :p

Mike: Because you're showing your tits to your dad?

Sara: FUUUCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

Mike: Lol I'll take that as a yes. So besides being wet what's the situation down there? Trimmed, shaved.....?

Sara: Shaved always lol

Sara: Actually I started getting waxed too but it's always bald :p

Mike: Damn. I bet you're dying to let Dad see it. I'm sure he likes bald :p

Sara: He probably knows. Mom and I go to the salon together. She's told me that's the way he likes it. lol.

Mike: That might be the least surprising thing you've told me Sara.

Sara: What do you mean?

Mike: That you keep your pussy bald because that's how your dad likes it.

Sara: I didn't say..... holy fuck. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Sara: Fuck I just moaned out loud and he asked if Im ok" !!!!!!!!!

Mike Lmao!

Mike: What's he doing? How far away is he?

....

....

Mike: Sara?

....

Sara: (a video: it begins looking down at a shaded, outdoor, glass-top table and then pans left into bright sunlight. There's very green grass and tropical landscaping. A tall fence. Now a pool enclosure and then the pool itself. At the other end of the pool is a lanai. More an outdoor kitchen and bar with a partial roof. The camera pauses. A 40-something-year-old man in a t-shirt is visible from the back, waist up from behind a counter. He is fit, his impressive build is discernible even through the t-shirt. The camera continues to pan left. The rest of the pool and sizable yard. A bench. And back to the patio. Large light blue eyes with a dusting of light freckles beset by blonde hair appears. The big, pale eyes dart nervously from the camera to the side and back, repeatedly. The camera pans down, past the same amazing tits from the earlier picture to a pair of legs. One foot hangs down, not quite touching the ground. The other is planted in the seat of the chair with the knee pointed out. Between them is a pair of light cotton panties with multi-color stripes. A hand appears and pulls the waistband of the panties out enough to display a lack of hair where it would naturally occur. The panties snap back into place. The camera pans back up to a beautiful face. Full lips pucker, then kiss. The video ends.)

Dr. Michael Thompson audibly moans from behind the desk of his home office. He restarts the video and continues to rub his engorged cock through his shorts with his free hand. "Sara," was indeed as, or even more beautiful, than he had imagined. And the situation was now obviously completely real. Dr. Thompson, being a clinical psychologist, was naturally suspicious but had been increasingly sure as the conversation quickly progressed. The video erased any lingering doubt he might have harbored in the back of his mind. His conscience tried to weigh the ramifications of what was occurring with this 20-year-old girl and her father, in their backyard, in real time, at this very moment. The 46-year-old doctor, professor, widower, and father quickly sets aside any reticence, hurriedly pulls down his shorts, and then excitedly continues his conversation.

Sara: Still there?

....

Mike: Yes. Jesus. I almost came in my pants. You are stunning.

Sara: Aww thanks :o

Mike: Wow. Thanks for sharing that with me. You are really incredible. Don't take this the wrong way but I'm surprised your father has been able to keep his hands off of you. You've obviously got good genes. Mom must be very beautiful. Your dad looks very fit, I can see why you're attracted to him.

Sara: He and Mom work out a lot. They met in the Army. They've always been in good shape.

Mike: You still doing ok?

Sara: Yep, he keeps checking me out. I'm not sure what else to do.

Mike: Do you lay out or no? I'm guessing from your skin type you really can't.

Sara: lol. I do lay out a little but like only 20 minutes. I have to be really careful. Actually I started laying out nude during the week when they're at work. I thought a few times that he might come home early and catch me :P

Mike: You are amazing. Lol. I was gonna suggest laying out in a skimpy bikini but I wouldn't want you to get any lines :p

Mike: Still jittery? Or just horny?

Sara: Mostly horny :p

Mike: So you haven't been any closer to him yet?

Sara: Uh uh. He's still cleaning and stuff.

Mike: It's so hot out he probably needs a water or a beer. :)

Sara: OMG. Theres a fridge over there but I could totally take him one from inside. You're a genius!!!

Mike: Not quite. I just figured that would get him a better view of his daughters amazing tits. You up for it?

Sara: Fuck I'm so nervous but I really want to do it. BRB.

....

....

....

Sara: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sara: He couldn't keep his eyes off my tits. We were both blushing, acting like it was completely normal.

Mike: Wow. Did he say anything?

Sara: He thanked me for the water and asked what I had planned for today. He wants us all to go to dinner tonight. I wanted to ask him if he needed me to hold his hose! Lol But I just asked him if he wanted a beer too but he said not yet.

Mike: The whole time he was looking at your tits? Staring or glancing?

Mike: 'Hold his hose.' LMFAO. You're a very naughty girl. And he's a very lucky man.

Sara: Glancing lol. I'm all sweaty now too. I might as well be topless omg.

Mike: Where are you now?

Sara: Back at the table.

Mike: Hmm. What to do next? Complain about how hot it is. Just say anything like "oh my god, why is it so hot?"

Sara: um ok... lol

Sara: He said the pool has cooled off a couple of degrees this week if I want to go swimming.

Mike: Ask him to spray you with the hose instead.

Sara: Really? OMG you've been planning this! Lol

Mike: Why not? Its an innocent enough request. But it's also an invitation. Do it.

Sara: OMG I did it. He said good idea. BRB

....

....

....

Sara: Holy fuck lol.

Mike: A little wet?

Sara: I'm soaked lol. I got him too. He's definitely hard. Omg

Mike: Awesome. Feel good?

Sara: Which part? lol the water or him hard from seeing so much of me?

Mike: Hehe. That's what I figured. Can you see his hard on?

Sara: He's behind the counter again.

Mike: That's no fair. He still checking you out?

Sara: YES!

Mike: What are you thinking, right now?

Sara: That I want to show him more!

Mike: That tank must be all sticky?

Sara: Fuck I was just thinking that. Too much? I mean what just take it off?

Mike: You could tell him it's gross and ask if he minds if you just take it off. No one else can see right?

Sara: No the yard is private.

Mike: What's the worst that could happen, he'll say no or that you should put on a swimsuit, right?

Sara: Hehe yeah fuck it lol.

....

Sara: I did it! Holy fuck! He said "It's ok by me Pumpkin, it's not hiding much anyway" and smiled. And then he said "so long as you don't mind your old dad looking?"

Mike: OMG. So you're sitting there topless? In front of your dad?

Sara: YUP!!!!!

Mike: How does that feel?

Sara: Fucking amazing.

Mike: Still jittery?

Sara: Not al all fsr. Just horny as fuck.

Mike: That's awesome: Nipples hard?

Sara: fucking rock hard omg

Mike: Pussy still wet?

Sara: YESSSSSS!!!!!

Mike: Panties must be sticky too?

Sara: THEY ARE!

Mike: Gonna ask?

Sara: YES!

....

....

Sara: fuck fuck fuck fuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike: Translate please.

Sara: I'm fucking naked. Holy fuck

Mike: What did he say?

Sara: I said "Dad, do you mind if i take these panties off too, they're gross?" He looked at me and chuckled and said "Sweetie, you're an adult and this is your house too. You can make your own decisions. If you want to be naked out here, that's up to you." Then I said "Okay, I just don't want to bother you." and laughed. He just looked at me and said "It never bothers me to see a hot, sexy girl naked."

Sara: He just stood there looking so I stood up and took them off and he just watched me the whole time. Omg. Then I said "Thanks for being so cool dad." OMFG then he said 'Thanks for the view Sunshine, you're really beautiful, you know?" and blew me a kiss.

Mike: Holy shit Sara. It's happening.

Sara: OMG I know!!!!!!

Mike: He still behind the counter? Still cleaning?

Sara: Yes and not really I think. Lol

Mike: Lol. He must be hard as a rock. Ask him if he needs a hand... or two? Lol

Sara: OMG lol. I did. He just laughed and shook his head.

Mike: It doesn't seem fair that you're the only one naked does it?

Sara: No. Should I? Really?

Mike: Only you can answer that sweetie. I think the real question is what do you want to happen right now, today, there in your back yard? It's up to you. He won't say no to his "Sunshine."

....

....

Mike: Sara? Everything ok?

Sara: FUUUUUUUUCCKKKKKK. He said it wasn't a good idea. I said why not? Don't you want to get naked with me dad? He shook his head and then looked at me and said "our secret?" I just nodded. He took his shirt off and then his shorts but I couldn't see because he's still behind the counter. I said no fair. He pointed at me and said "well it's not like I can see everything from over here."

Mike: go to him Sara

Sara: omg I am

Mike: Have fun!!!!

Sara: LOVE YOU!!!! Thank you!!!!

Dr. Michael Thompson is lost in masturbatory pleasure behind the desk of his home office. His right hand a clenched blur pumping his erection. His left hand at his laptop replaying the video 'Sara" had sent him over and over. His focus alternates between the reality of the video and his conception of what was likely happening between the naked father and daughter at this very moment. Dr. Thompson thinks of the teen walking naked toward her equally naked father. He imagines the excitement the father must feel knowing his daughter is offering herself to him. He empathetically shares the sense of apprehension, exhilaration, and lust both must have coursing through their veins. The doctor imagines himself as Sara's father. Standing naked and erect before his willing daughter. He imagines Sara kneeling before him and taking hold of his erection. He closes his eyes and tilts his head back, anticipating the feeling that only a warm, wet mouth can provide.

What Mike can't imagine is that the continuing reality of the situation he has helped bring to fruition online is actually taking place only a few miles from where he currently sits, furiously masturbating. Just in the next housing development over to be precise. The internet can be a small place sometimes.

****

II: Brave Sara.

Fully nude, 20-year-old Sara Byrne slowly walks through the thick green grass of her backyard, approaching her equally nude father. The heat of the late morning Florida sun combines with the thick, moist air to create sauna-like conditions. Sweat excretes from every pore, beads, and rolls down the skin of the two family members as each watches the other intently.

Jack Byrne smiles and takes in every inch of his beautiful daughter, seeing her nude for the first time in many years. Her flawless, snow-white skin; a narrow face with bright blue eyes framed by long blonde hair. A wide mouth with luscious thick lips sits under a thin nose. His hard cock bobs and flexes with every jiggle of her incredible tits. The large, firm breasts sit high on her chest, capped by silver-dollar-sized, puffy pink areola and thick, stiff nipples. Her tight, flat stomach leads to her hairless mons, slim hips, and long thin legs.

Sara Byrne feels electric as she walks towards her father. She can't remember the last time he would have seen her naked, it was certainly before her body developed. She sees his eyes scanning her naked body, a shiver runs through her. Sara has seen her dad shirtless countless times. His large arms, wide shoulders, broad chest, and trim stomach have always brought giggles and comments from all her friends. She approaches the lanai, and as she moves past the counter that has been blocking her view, her father's fully erect penis comes into view. It's as nice as she hoped; large, thick, and rock-hard. A plump pink head on the end of a veiny, light pink shaft.

"God, baby. Look how beautiful you are." Jackson Byrne compliments his daughter, eyes scanning her naked body, head to toe. His fully erect cock throbs painfully. "Turn around and let Daddy see all of you," he instructs, smiling.

Sara slowly turns around, showing her naked body to her own father, his command makes her heart flutter and her pussy tremble. The excitement makes her lightheaded. Seeing her dad's smile as he takes in all of her makes Sara feel desired and safe. Safe with the man who's loved and protected her all her life. Desired by a sexy older man who has decades more sexual experience than she. That they are the same, familiar person combines to create new depths of feeling within her that she wasn't aware possible.

"I like the way you look at me Dad," Sara admits to her father. Feeling pride in her honesty. "I've always hoped you thought I was..." she adds, looking down as she trails off.

"Hot; sexy; gorgeous? It was hard not to notice because you are definitely all those things, baby." Jack offers, placing his hand under his daughter's chin and raising her head. "I've always thought you are the most beautiful girl in the world." He watches his daughter smile. Jack steps closer, his cock poking her stomach. She looks down but doesn't move. "I'm a lucky man; getting to watch you grow up. I always hoped I'd get to see you like this."

Her father's admission causes Sara's body to shudder. "You think about me like this?" she asks excitedly.

"Of course, baby, I'm not blind," Jack grins, "you are a very sexy girl. How could I not?" His hands move to her hips and slide up her sides to her ample chest. The father watches as he cups his own daughter's incredible tits. Lightly lifting both to feel their weight, he squeezes and marvels at the firmness. "So fucking perfect," he offers, watching his daughter's reaction, increasing the force of his examination.

Sara's pussy is on fire, she bites her lip at her father's touch. Her eyes roll back, and she moans as he explores her flesh for the first time, "Mmm, fuck, Daddy." She opens her eyes to meet his, staring intently. His hands still slowly manipulating her breasts, brushing her stiff nipples. "Your hands feel so good. I've been thinking about you touching me like this." The daughter admits.

"Is that why you came out here in your little panties and top? You wanted to show me your body, hoping this would happen?" Jack questions. He watches as his daughter, biting her lip, nods her head. "You're a naughty girl, aren't you?" the father grins.

Sara thinks she should feel shame at her admission to her father, but she only feels relief. She smiles brightly. She feels understood. Accepted. Desired. Her knees buckle, and her body leans into her dad's. He catches her effortlessly. His hands move from her breasts around her back, then down to her butt, holding her tight, supporting her. Their naked bodies pressed together, her head against his chest, she looks up.

Jack holds his daughter securely, firmly. Something he's done countless times before. When she was scared; when she was hurt; when she was sad. He can feel her need for him now, too. "I got you, baby," Jack says locking eyes with his daughter before squeezing her bare ass reassuringly. He watches as her eyes search his, she raises her mouth to his. Their lips touch, they press against each other, then open. They swap saliva as their tongues wrestle. Father and daughter kiss passionately in the afternoon sun, their bodies, heated inside and out, slick with sweat.