T4A Pt. 02: The Advice of Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara feels her dad's hands knead her ass as they French kiss, naked in their backyard. Their sweat mixes as it runs down their bodies. It feels like they're melting. She loves the way he touches her, the way he feels pressed against her. It's better than she imagined all those times lying in bed touching herself, fantasizing she and her dad were acting out the dirty stories she was reading. Breaking their kiss, breathless, she asks, "God Daddy, why didn't you tell me you wanted me?"

"Because I'm your dad. What you want is all that matters to me, Sara. Always." Jack answers, pulling her body tighter, his hard cock sliding across her sweat-slick stomach. "I'll always be your dad first, no matter what. No matter what happens. No matter what we do with each other. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy," Sara says, feeling her pussy drip. Looking deep into her father's loving eyes, she says, "I love you."

"I love you too, Sunshine. More than anything," Jack replies, using her nickname. They both moan, holding each other tightly, despite the incredible heat.

"God, Sara, I want you so fucking much. Do you want me to be more than just your dad, is that what you want?" Jack asks his daughter before permanently changing their relationship forever.

Sara feels safer naked with her dad than she has with any of her other sex partners. Her father's desire for her adds to her own. An idea that had seemed so taboo, so wrong; now, nude in each other's arms, only seems right, natural. She feels volcanic, on the verge of explosion. She wants her father to take her. To use her in any way he wishes. She desires to submit to the only man who truly loves her. For the first time in her sexual life, Sara doesn't perceive what's about to happen as merely an opportunity to have sex and get off. She is wholly giving herself, physically and emotionally, to another person.

With zero reservations or hesitation, Sara answers, "Yes, Dad, please. I want you. Take me. Use me. I'm all yours."

Jack smiles in amazement at his daughter. Her beauty. Her strength. Her desire. God, the bravery to come out here and show herself to me, he thinks; to purposefully change their family dynamic, to initiate a sexual relationship with him. He kisses down her neck, tasting the salt of her sweat. The father releases his daughter's ass and runs his hands up her body. He caresses her face before sliding a thumb into her mouth. He watches her lips close and feels her suction.

Taking a handful of his daughter's hair, Jack pulls her head back. Looking into her eyes, he asks, "I love you so much, Sara. I'll never hurt you, never. But I am dying fuck you, baby. I'm a man and you are a sexy piece of ass. Are you ready for that? Are you ready to be my woman? Are you ready to get fucked; hard? Are you ready to be a bad girl for Daddy?" He watches her nod yes to everything. "Tell me," He demands.

"Yes, Dad. God, please. I've always wanted to be a bad girl, but I've always been afraid to ask... those boys. I need a real man, Daddy. I want to be so bad for you. Please fuck me. Fuck me hard. Tell me what to do, I'll do anything you want...make me do what you want. Make me, Dad." Sara Byrne pleads with her father.

"Show Daddy what bad girls do with a hard dick." Jackson Byrne tells his daughter, before slapping her ass, then watching as she grins and lowers herself before him.

"Yes sir," Sara Byrne says smiling as she kneels before her father, her entire being inflamed by his words and actions. She gazes at her dad's hard cock and grins, thinking how it's literally the tool that created her. The 20-year-old kisses the head lustfully, sliding her lips and tongue over the swollen organ. Her father groans, watching. Sara runs her tongue up and down his length. Her saliva replacing their combined sweat. She works down to his heavy scrotum and slowly begins to masturbate her father as she alternates sucking his weighty testicles.

Jack Byrne groans, feeling his daughter's mouth hungrily explore his genitals. He watches his sexy little girl kiss and lick and suck, leaving no part unbathed. "Sara, yeah baby, that's a good girl. Get Daddy's cock nice and wet," he compliments her efforts, knowing he won't be able to hold out for long watching his own daughter perform oral sex on him. "Time to show Dad what YOU can do."

Jack watches as his daughter eagerly puts his cock in her mouth. Her lips close and stretch around his flesh. Her head bobs purposefully, her mouth sliding farther down with each attempt. One hand massaging his heavy balls gently, the other wrapped around his shaft, performing shallow strokes at the base of his cock. He groans his encouragement. His hips buck, seeking to send his cock deeper into his daughter's mouth.

Sara moans around her father's cock, sensing his lust. She's always loved sucking a dick, but this is beyond any feeling she'd had before. For the first time, she isn't thinking about anything else. Not what comes next. Not if the guy will please her in return. Not if the guy thinks she is hot. Not if the guy will tell everyone she is a slut. Not how much mess there will be to clean up. She is solely, completely focused on loving her father's penis with her mouth and the way it's making her pussy drool. Sara thinks she will be happy to spend the rest of her life here, on her knees, sucking her dad's big cock forever, if that's what he wants.

The Byrne's backyard fills with the slurping sounds of 20-year-old Sara enthusiastically stimulating her father's hard cock with her wet mouth. Her efforts are rewarded with his moans and naughty words of encouragement. She pushes her mouth down until he slides into her throat. She gags monetarily but doesn't stop until she has ingested all of him. Her lips stretched wide around his root, she feels two hands on her head, she snakes her tongue through their bond and laps at her dad's scrotum.

"Fuck, yesss, you dirty little whore. That's it. Just like that," Jack says to his daughter, unconsciously pushing the boundaries of their dirty talk. Sara pushes harder, gagging. This is more than the father can take. Holding her head with his crotch pressed against her face, he shoves hard, repeatedly, his cock punching the back of her throat. He feels her gag with each buck of his hips. He pulls back, his cock sliding through his little girl's tight lips. Then, holding her head in place, he thrusts in, then out. All the way in. All the way out. And repeats. His cock driving in and out of his daughter's throat each time.

Sara has never been face fucked by a cock as big as her dad's. She's determined to please him and concentrates on allowing his cock to move in and out of her throat without gagging. She loves the way he's holding her head as his hips move back and forth, his cock fucking her mouth, his balls bumping into her chin each time his groin slams against her face.

Jack loves the way Sara looks as he fucks her mouth. Her lips stretched and molded to his girth. He increases his speed and force, determined to find her limit. He's amazed at her ability so far and thinks he can't wait to hear about her sexual history. Jack pounds his cock into his daughter's mouth and throat. He feels her start to struggle. He pushes his cock in as far as he can and holds her head against his groin. She gags and chokes with his cock lodged in her throat. Sara begins to panic. Jack feels his orgasm rising. He releases his grip on her head.

Pulling off her father's cock, Sara gasps for air, choking. "Sorry, Daddy," she apologizes, coughing, "you're big," she offers as an explanation, struggling to regain her breath.

"You never have to apologize to me, Sunshine," her father says lovingly, "and you shouldn't ever apologize for being good at something," he winks.

Sara smiles, clearing her throat. She's ready for more.

Jack stands over her stroking himself. He's close. He had intended to cum in Sara's mouth or straight down her throat, but seeing how sexy his daughter looks kneeling before him, looking up at him, her eyes red, tears rolling down her cheeks, her lips swollen, spit dangling from her chin, he decides on something different.

Sara feels her dad's hand stop her from taking him back into her mouth. "What..." she begins to ask when her father takes a handful of her blonde hair and pulls back, turning her face up. She instantly knows what he wants. The thought of her dad cumming on her face causes her pussy to convulse. "Mmm, god Daddy, are you gonna cum on my face?"

Jack watches his daughter move her hands to rub her pussy and pinch her nipples vigorously. "Fuck, you dirty little slut, that's it, play with your needy little pussy for Daddy. Make yourself cum."

"Mmmmm, fuck, Dad," moans Sara, frantically frigging her dripping pussy, her lust and need desperate.

"You want me to cum on your face, don't you, Sunshine?" Jack asks his daughter, before playfully slapping her face with his hard cock. "Tell me." he says sternly.

Sara climaxes at her father's dominant dirty talk. Her fingers rapidly rub her engorged clit, her pussy gushes as her dad's wet cock hits her face repeatedly. Her whole body shudders. Sara breathlessly begs, "Mmm, Dad, please, I want it, your dirty little whore wants it all over her face, I need it, Daddy, please."

"Sexy fucking bitch," Jackson Byrne glowers, his lust beyond restraint, stroking his cock in his only child's face. He forcefully pulls her closer.

"Fuck, Sara, baby girl, here it cums," Jack says, watching as his cockhead expands, he groans as the first blast explodes out of his shaft towards his daughter's beautiful face. A long, wide, heavy rope of thick pearly semen lands on her forehead, stretching from her hairline to her cheek. Followed by a second and then a third equally voluminous blast. Jack strokes himself through his orgasm, his cock continues ejaculating thick globs of semen onto his daughter's upturned face until he is finally spent. Jack releases Sara and leans back against the counter, taking in the sight of his cum covered child.

Sara relishes the feeling of having her face glazed. Sperm, warm and heavy, and straight from her own father's balls, she thinks, smiling. She uses a finger to scrape away a heavy gob of jizzum gluing one of her eyes shut. Her red eye flutters open, and she inspects the gelatinous blob before popping it in her mouth, tasting her father's semen for the first time. She moans uncontrollably.

Jack watches his daughter suck his cum off her finger and moan. His still half-hard cock twitches. "Damn, Sunshine, you are something else. How do you feel?" he asks.

"Hehe, like a slut, but in a good way, because it's you. Like, I'm proud I was dirty for you and made you cum. Does that make sense?" Sara asks, licking around her mouth, collecting all the cum she can reach, before savoring her father's taste and swallowing.

"Yes, baby. It's different with someone you trust and love. You can let yourself go. And as your mother and I have told you before, there's nothing wrong with sex being dirty if that's your choice," Jack tells Sara, "It's definitely more fun," the father grins at his sperm-splattered daughter. "Come here, baby girl," he says, taking her hands and pulling her to her feet.

Sara looks at her father, her heart bursting. She watches as her dad uses two fingers to scoop his remaining semen off her face and feed it to her. She greedily sucks his fingers clean after each drag across her face. "Your cum is inside me, Dad" she giggles after swallowing.

"Just you wait, Sunshine," Jack tells his daughter, chuckling, then pulling her close, he lowers his face to hers. Their mouths open, their tongues instantly penetrating each other. Father and daughter kiss and hold each other like lusty lovers.

"Naughty, naughty." A voice rings out across the backyard, breaking the relative silence. Jack and Sara Byrne, startled, break their embrace and look towards the source of the outburst to see Emma Byrne stepping out of the shadow of the patio, "I guess that explains why neither of you were answering my texts," she says.

"Mom!"

"Babe!"

To be continued.