All Comments on 'Tabby Kat Ch. 01'

by DOMann1959

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticover 6 years ago
You Have GOT to be Kidding!!!

So you have the entire story written but we only get to read a couple of pages at a time?!? That is one of the most messed up tricks ever played by a writer on this site. I can't believe you're catering down to people who can't sustain their attention for several pages in a row.

Most intelligent readers enjoy depth in a story and understand it takes time (and pages) to develop something worth reading, (otherwise they should stick to the short strokers). Considering it takes less than a minute to read a page, I just don't bother unless there is some payoff. In your intro, you led us to expect at least four pages; two is just insulting. This wasn't even a complete chapter, just a collection of paragraphs, as yet unrelated. I won't bother to read any more in the future.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 6 years ago
Wow you have several story lines going.

I disagree with the previous comment, I would think that an intelligent person could easily understand setting up various chapters of the story. You do have several story lines started here and it will be interesting to see all that happens. I’m concerned for the kidnapped daughter’s status. Also it will be interesting to see where Mom, son and Sad come into this story. Keep up the great writing and looking forward to reading more chapters. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good thought,

but a histerical ectomy {the way I've said and spelled it for years} doesn't work that way. Change it to a tubal ligation {aka tied tubes}. effective birth control with none of the problems of a hysterectomy -- see, I do know how to spell it.

A good interesting story that I'm looking forward to more of.

rodryder44rodryder44about 6 years ago
Tab forward

I'm giving DOMann1959 some leeway to get traction on this story so I will not complain after just one chapter. I'm watching you, DOM.

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 6 years ago
Reading the comments, it just goes to show...

...you can't please everyone. So, why bother? It's YOUR story. Write it any way you want to. If someone doesn't like it, they can sit on it and rotate. I think nthusiastic's response was a bit childish, though. "You said you write long stories, but I didn't get one! Waaah! Waaah! Waaah! So, I'm not going to read the rest of your story, as you add more to it." Guess he/she never heard of long stories being published in serial form.

I like this beginning well enough to see where it goes. The encounter between Dave and his mom, Emily, was pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mother had a hysterectomy???????

After a hysterectomy, the vagina is tied, there is no natural lubrication, there is no cervix, etc.

Do some research.

Tied fallopian tubes would prevent her from ovulating, preventing pregnancy.

mzkatzeyz2mzkatzeyz27 months ago

Hey, wait a minute. What happened to Tabby Kat?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous