Tabby Kat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers

As he slid his cock in and out of her pussy, he moved his hand down to it as well, playing with her clit just as she had. Her moans grew louder as he massaged her very wet cunt and sliced his cock in and out of it. He felt her pussy clamp down on his dick as he pushed in. Those walls that he had wondered if they would be smooth or have a coarse texture that hastened his eruption, he found to be as smooth as silk and as hot as an oven in the middle of baking cookies. It gripped his dick trying to pull it deeper, and he pounded away at it like a jack hammer.

"That's it, baby. Push it in real deep. I think you're hitting spots your father hasn't reached."

"I'm bigger than Dad?"

"I'd say about the same size: extra-large."

Dave renewed his efforts, trying to push himself to the very limit of his length. He almost started to think of it as a contest to see who could do it better, he or his father.

"Fuck," Emily said after a couple of minutes. "Oh, fuck! Yes! I'm going to cum, son. Shit! I'm going to fucking cum! Damn, your fucking me good. Yes! Make me cum. I'm cumming again on your big dick. Shove it deeeeeeeeep!" she screamed out her ecstasy as she came again hard.

Dave felt her juices drench his abdomen and the thumb that he had been using to massage her clit with. "Oh fuck," he said as he felt his own orgasm building from his balls and rising through the tube of his cock. " I'm right behind you, Mom."

Emily tightened the muscles of her pussy around his cock and pulled her legs tighter around his back. "Shove it in deep, baby," she said. "Shove it in deep."

Dave's movements quickened as he rammed his cock as deep into her pussy as he could. Then, with one last thrust he rammed it in as hard as he could, feeling the head of his cock tickle the cervix at the back of her cunt one last time.

"Push!" Emily cried.

He pushed with everything he had as he pumped his cum into her pussy. His cock throbbed several times as his balls emptied. Spurt after spurt of his love juice pushed into her hole, splashing against the back and trying to spill out. Finally, he felt it stop and he let his body release the tension he was experiencing. Then he wrapped his fingers around his cock tightly as he pulled out, forcing any remaining cum out of his dick and into her hungry cunt. Suddenly, his hand was drenched again as her own juices flowed from her pussy one last time.

"Fuck, that was good," said Dave as he rolled to his side to lay beside her.

"You take after your father," Emily said. "You're about the same size, as I said, and you both know how to fuck me real good. You were great, sweetie."

"Shit! I hope you don't get pregnant from that!"

"Don't worry, baby," she replied as she pulled the razor from her ass. "I had that hysterectomy a couple of years ago, remember?"

"Oh, yeah. I had forgotten."

*

Author's note: The reader might think that this mother of two gave in rather easily to the idea of an incestuous relationship. It might seem too fast. This fact is addressed in chapter 2.

DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers
12