Tabby Kat Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers

"I'm sorry, Mom. But it really is. The absurdity of the situation made it to where I couldn't help myself. You'd laugh too if it was on one of those videos you're watching."

"I'm not laughing, Simon. I'm mortified." Tears started forming in her eyes. "You'll think of me as nothing but a perverted cow, now. I've ruined our relationship. Why are even home? I thought you'd be out with Tabitha for hours, yet."

"We broke up," he said in a matter of fact way.

"Oh, honey. I'm so sorry." Forgetting that she was still nude Lisa stood and walked to her son and pulled him into a hug.

"Uh, Mom?"

"Hmmm?"

"Your still naked."

"Oh, shit," she replied as she released him and again tried to cover herself.

"I've already seen everything you've got, Mom. I don't think you need to worry about covering up."

" Simon Alexander Brooks. You're enjoying this way too much," she said firmly with her hands on her hips.

"Tell you what, Mom," he said with a chuckle as he started unbuttoning his shirt. "I'll get naked too, and we'll be even. You'll see everything I've got as well as me seeing everything you've got." He dropped his shirt to the floor.

"Stop right there, young man. I'll go put on my robe."

"Aw. But Mom, I like looking at your beautiful tits and lovely hairy pussy. I'm a real sucker for a bushy cunt."

"Simon! That is so inappropriate."

Simon lowered his pants and underwear, letting his cock spring upwards to its full six and a half inches.

"Shit!" said Lisa. "Simon, this is not right. Let me go put on my robe and we'll talk. I want to hear why you and Tabitha broke up."

"Oh. Well, that's because she's fucking her brother, now."

"What?!"

"Tonight's date was about breaking up with me. I guess she's wanted Dave for a long time, but she didn't think it was possible until after she got back from that kidnapping thing."

"What? I don't understand."

"She found out that there is another couple in her family who are siblings, and her parents are swingers, and that Dave fucked their mom."

"Oh, fuck. That is so wrong."

"Mom, you have to keep this a secret, okay? I promised her I wouldn't use the knowledge to hurt her or her family. Besides, you were in here watching mom and son porn videos, so don't tell me you are completely turned off by it."

Lisa looked down at her son's still hard cock. Countless times she had seen it before as she stole glances without him knowing, but never this close. There had been many times she peeked through his slightly cracked open door as he jacked his dick wishing she could enter his room and grab his cock to help finish him off, letting him unload his cum in her pussy or mouth or on her tits. But she had never been this close to his unbound, very erect, very hard, ready to fuck cock. She looked back up at his eyes slowly. She reached up and stroked her hand gently across his face. "I love you, Simon. I don't want to hurt our relationship."

"It's okay, Mom."

She moved to his lips and kissed him, pushing her tongue into his mouth. As her right hand continued to rub his face, she grabbed his dick with her left and began jacking it. She made the decision to finally do what she had wanted to do for the last two years. She finally was going to fuck her son.

"Shit," Simon gasped at the feel of her hand on his cock. "Oh, Mom.

"I've wanted to do this for two years, Simon. I've sat outside your door and watched you jack off through the crack as I opened it slightly. I've seen what you view on the computer, and I know about how you like a hairy bush on a woman's pussy. I've purposely forgotten to do laundry so that I could sneak a peek at your cock, and I have brought myself off thinking of having you fill my cunt with your cream. Now you know, and now you will think of your Mom as the pervert she is, wanting her own son."

"I love you, Mom. I'll never think of you as a pervert. Can I let you in on a secret?"

"What, baby?"

"I've watched you when you're in shower a few times. It isn't easy to get away with so I haven't done it very often, but I like seeing you like that. Especially when you start playing with that gorgeous big clit of yours. And a lot of those times that I was jacking off, I was thinking of you."

Lisa leaned in and kissed him again, still playing with his dick. After a few seconds, she pulled back. "I'm going to my bedroom. You need to get your clothes off the rest of the way , then I'll see you in there." She released his cock from her grip, gave him one more quick peck, and started walking towards the doorway

Simon quickly pushed off his deck shoes and stepped out of his pants and underwear. Lisa didn't have a chance to leave before he was behind her feeling her ass with his right hand as they made their way to the master bedroom.

As they reached the bed, Lisa turned and wrapped her arms around her son's neck. She pulled him in for a kiss as she slowly lowered herself to the bed. They continued the kiss as they scooted to the center and Simon found himself laying on top of her. His cock automatically searched for her love canal, hidden by the bushy hair surrounding it. He pushed his hips forward and felt his cock rub upwards over her slit. "Sorry," he said pulling away from the kiss.

"Is this your first time, sweetheart?"

"Yeah."

"It's alright, love. I'll help you learn all you need to know to make love to me. Usually you would have to get me a little lubed up with my juices. That's what foreplay is for. But because I was using that vibrator, I'm already good and wet. Let me reach down and I'll line you up." She grabbed his dick and pulled it down slightly until the head was touching the entrance of her fuck hole. He pushed in and for the first time entered the place through which he had first entered the world. "There you go, baby. It will be easier to find as you learn about my body. Oh! Damn, you feel so good. It's been so long. Oh, shit! I'm going to cum already."

Simon felt her lift her pelvis against him and pushed at the same time she did. She reached down and grabbed his ass in her hands, grinding her protruding clit against his abdomen. He let her direct his movements and just held his cock in her as deep as possible.

"Fuck!" she yelled. Simon felt the steam of juices hit him and gasped. "It's okay, baby," she said. "I just came. Your turn now. Fuck me and let's try to cum together."

He pulled out of her until the head of his cock was just barely inside of her and then pushed it back in. For just a second, he held it there and pushed against her hard.

"Ugh," she said. "You like it deep, huh."

"I don't know, Mom. This feels good, though."

"Okay. Lift yourself up onto your knees. I'll lift my legs up and you'll get deeper penetration that way." He brought his knees underneath him while trying to keep his cock inside her. The movement itself caused a moan to escape her as his abdomen pushed against her clit again. "That's good, baby. Now set yourself a nice easy rhythm as you fuck me. Don't go too fast but don't go too slow either. That will make it good for both of us."

Simon began to move again pulling out and thrusting back in. He felt his mother moving with him pushing as he did and pulling back some as he pulled his cock out of her cunt. The two of them began to set a steady pace, and their heart rates accelerated as their breathing became ragged. "Oh, Shit," he said.

"You're doing great, sweetie."

"I think I'm close, Mom."

"That's okay, baby. I expected you to get there quickly for your first time. Just let it go when you do." She wrapped her legs around his back, pulling him into her as he thrust and releasing him as he moved back.

"I love you, Mom."

"I love you, too, sweetheart."

Simon quickened his pace, thrusting his cock into her pussy as deep as he could and nearly as quickly as he could. "Oh, fuck," he said. "I'm going to cum, Mom." Then he let out a loud grunt as he thrust as hard as he could into his mother's cunt. "Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Shit!"

"Yes, baby. That's it! Yess. Yess."Lisa let out a primal scream as her pussy once again bathed Simon's stomach and abdomen.

He pulled out and rolled to his side as he lay down beside her. "I'm sorry, Mom."

"What for?"

"For cumming so quickly. I know you would have liked it to last longer. I just couldn't help it."

"Baby, it's fine. We were both worked up and with this being your first time, it was expected. Don't worry about it. You'll do better the next time and it will get even better."

"Does that mean that we will be doing this again?"

"There is a lot more for you to learn, my love," she replied with a chuckle. "I will teach it all to you. From now on, this pussy belongs to you. Your father is the only other man to ever touch it, and now it's all yours. You are the only one that will touch it from now on. I love you so much, Simon."

"That's how I feel about you, Mom. I don't want anyone other than you. To hell with Tabitha and her fucking brother. I think I'm better off with you, and my dick now belongs to no one but you."

"Don't be too quick to throw off friendships, Simon. I chose you and your father over the family that I grew up with. I have never regretted that decision. Your father was the greatest. He loved me absolutely and took care of me and you until the day of the accident. But, although I have never regretted making that decision and I still believe it was the right one, I also missed having my parents around. I miss my brother and hate the fact that what happened tore apart the friendship he had with Mike. And on top of that, you had to miss out on knowing your grandparents and Uncle.

"After all that went down, the parents of my classmates and friends made sure that their children would have nothing to do with me. I lost my best friend in the time it took to tell my parents that I was pregnant. It can be lonely without friends. It can be doubly hard when you need someone to talk to about the problems you face.

"When your father died, there was no one there to provide any comfort. You were too young to really understand. How do you tell a seven-year-old about death? So, I had to be strong for you and there was no one to release my anger and frustration on.

"Now that you're all grown up, I am that much more certain that I made the right choice. Tabitha might not want to continue any kind of friendship with you, but if she does, don't turn it away. I always thought she was a good person even when I was being eaten up with jealousy of her because you were with her instead of me. . The same goes for her brother, too. I think all of us could be friends if we will all give it a chance."

"Okay, Mom. I'll continue to be friends with her. You know that from now on, I will always be here for you, right? Anything you need I'll be here to provide. I'm sorry I wasn't able to be there for you before. Forgive me?"

"Baby, there's nothing to forgive. You're such a sweet man. I don't think even your father would be as considerate as you."She paused as she thought about how to get where they needed to go. "We might need to talk with Tabitha's parents and those relatives you told me about. Maybe they will tell us how they were able to get married. If they can help, we could end up being able to be open about being together, but not about the fact that I gave birth to you. But that's for a later time. Why don't we get something to eat and watch a movie? Something not porn. Once we're ready for bed, this is now where you will sleep. I will have my lover in the same bed as me. Then tomorrow you can call Tabitha and invite her and her brother over to see about how we can pull everything together for us as well as them."

"Okay, Mom. I'll give that a try."

"And you better get used to calling me Lisa. We're no longer just mother and son. I have loved you as my son, but now I love you as the love of my life, my wonderful lover. If we're going to be lovers, we'll have to call each other by our names instead of 'Mom' and 'Son'. Let's go get something to eat."

"Alright, M-Lisa. Love you."

"Love you back."

"Em, you need to calm down," said Sue as she looked at her sister's crossed leg bouncing up and down.

"She's breaking up with Simon, Sue. That kind of thing can be very traumatic. I can't help but be nervous for her. And then there's David to worry about. He admitted to me that he loves her, but that he will let her decide what she wants. It's such a wise thing to say and it filled me with pride to hear him say it, but I know he's hurting. How can I not be nervous?"

"We need to get your mind off things. How 'bout we watch a movie? We'll get David down here to join us and take his mind off things for a bit, too."

"I don't know Sue."

"Can we at least try?"

"Sure, I guess."

"Okay. You pick out the movie. No love story stuff, either. Get something with lots of action. I'll go get Dave out of his room and we'll meet you here."

Dave sat at his computer looking at the screen. He had finished the letter and now just stared at the pictures that went by in slide show format. They were all pictures of Tabitha. Some were school pictures, but most were ones that he himself or others in the family had taken. There was a picture of her taken while on their last vacation when she emerged from the pool sputtering after he had thrown her in. That was replaced by one of her eating a slice of pizza. He chuckled as he remembered how angry she got at him for taking that one. Then came one of her on the couch in the living room where she had fallen asleep. He liked that one a lot because she looked even sweeter than when she was awake.

Sue didn't bother knocking when she got to his door. If he was jacking his dick, it wouldn't bother her and after all, this had been planned for him to watch as she and his mom got naked together. "Dave?" she said as she entered.

Dave jumped as she spoke. "Shit, Aunt Sue."

"I'm sorry, dear. I didn't mean to startle you. What are you looking at?"

"Just family pictures," he answered as he swiveled towards her.

"Pictures of Tabitha?"

"Mom told you, huh?"

"Yeah, she told me. And you need to take your mind off things for a while. We're getting ready to watch a movie and we thought it would be a good idea if you joined us. I told her to pick an action film, so that it would help everyone forget about what's happening for a bit. Come on out and watch it with us. I won't take no for an answer."

"I don't know, Aunt Sue."

"Now don't be that way. You need to get out of this room and do something besides feel sorry for yourself. I know you feel like that's the wrong thing to do, but it isn't. Look. I know about last night and about how you feel about Tabitha. I know your mom has told you about me and your Uncle Bill, too. I understand a little of what you're going through. I know what it's like to love someone and to be scared to do anything about it for fear of losing their friendship. And I know that we need to get your mind off things for a little while, so come on."

Dave looked at an envelope on his desk. It contained the letter that he had just written. After some thought, he grabbed it up, stuffed it in his pocket and rose from his seat with a sigh. "I bow to your superior knowledge."

"So formal," she laughed. "Let's go big boy," she said as she looked down at his crotch. "Yeah. She told me that, too."

Dave's face went red and his aunt giggled at him. She was probably right, he thought. It would be good to just sit and watch some mindless action and not think for a while. He followed her out to the living room to sit and watch the movie.

Emily had taken time to make popcorn while she waited for her sister and her son to get out to the living room. She was just grabbing the movie off the shelf when they entered, and after putting it in the player and going through the set-up routine using the remote, the three settled in to watch.

Tabitha pulled the van in next to Aunt Sue's car. If Dave was still in their parents' room watching her and their mom, she would just have to interrupt. She hoped there was room for her on the bed. Her plan was to grab her brothers dick even if it was inside their mom's pussy and take charge of it. The time had come for him to know that she had chosen him over Simon, and, she thought, he had better choose her over Mom.

She entered the house through the garage and then the kitchen instead of the front door. The sound of the movie on the television announced that the three were in the living room. "Probably already finished a round," she thought to herself. The shooting and explosions continued as she walked in and circled the couch where her brother sat.

Dave didn't even have time to say "hi" as she straddled his lap and leaned in to give him a lover's kiss. She swirled her tongue in his mouth and wrapped her arms around his neck. Finally, she broke away. "Miss me?" she asked.

"Yes!" came the simple answer.

"Have a good time with Mom and Aunt Susan?"

"Sat in my room looking at pictures of you on my computer until Aunt Sue forced me to come out here to watch a movie with them," he said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Pictures?"

"Not the porn type, just ones we've taken over the years."

"You looked at pictures all evening?"

"Yeah."

"You mean you didn't fuck Mom again?"

"No," he answered. "Why?"

"Why haven't you?"

"Because I'm in love with you and don't want anyone else."

She hugged him as tightly as she could. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! That's exactly what I wanted to hear. I love you, Dave." She paused long enough to kiss his neck then spoke again, her voice nearly a whisper. "Want to fuck me?"

"Before I answer, you need to read this letter," he said as he took it out of his pocket.

Who's it from?"

"Me."

"Then I'll read it in a little bit," she smiled as she replied. "But now, I want an answer to my question. Do you want to fuck me?"

"Always."

"Then don't wait. Like I told you before, the door to my pussy is always open to you."

"You still need to read..." Dave stopped mid sentence as what she had said registered. He couldn't hide his reaction as he gasped. "When... How... What?!"

She leaned in again and kissed him before giving him a hug. "I told you you couldn't pull anything over on me without me knowing about it. You think I would have been that calm during that time if I didn't know it was you? I'll admit that the ringtone thing threw me off for a bit. How did you manage that?

"What?" he asked again as if he didn't understand what she meant.

"I knew it was you the moment I felt your strong yet gentle hands on my body, smelled your wonderful masculine scent and heard you walk off to get me something to eat the first day. I would recognize the feel of your hands, your scent, and your footsteps anywhere. Remember what Mom said about secrets when she talked about how she and Dad started fucking other people? 'No secrets between lovers.' And we are lovers, Dave. I love you, and I'm not going to let anything ruin that. But I do want to know how you made the phone ring with the 'Star Wars' ringtone instead of your usual 'Friends theme' one right on cue.

Dave motioned towards the letter she had placed on the table beside the couch. "That letter to you tells you that it was me. That no secrets thing made it to where I had to tell you. I can't believe you already knew. Where did I mess up?"

"You didn't, sweetheart. I recognized you from your hands and smell. There's nothing you could do about that. Now what about that ringtone?"

"Burner phone," Dave finally said. "I used my regular phone to call the prepaid phone to let you hear it so that you would think it wasn't me. I'm sorry, Tabitha. I thought you and Simon were already fucking and I was sure that it would be the only way and the only time that I would have a chance to do so too. I love you so much and I couldn't stand not knowing what it would be like to be with you. Then you told me that you were still a virgin and I just couldn't do it that way. I decided to tell you about it when you were leaving for your date tonight even though I was sure it would destroy what relationship we have. That's why the letter. Please don't be mad at me. I love you."

DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers