Tabby Kat Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers

"If I was mad, do you think I would have let you fuck me and bust my cherry when we got back home? I was only angry for about a minute the first day after I figured out it was you. Before that, I was just scared. But I love you. And the fact that you wouldn't take me while I was tied up like that just makes me love you that much more. Plus, the fact that you had this letter ready to go tells me that we are right for each other. No more secrets. Ever."

"Wait a minute," Emily's voice interrupted them. "Are you saying it was Dave who kidnapped you?"

"It's okay, Mom," Tabitha said. "I knew he wouldn't hurt me."

"Okay my ass! You fucking kidnapped your sister?! What the hell were you thinking?!"

"I'm sorry, Mom. I just wanted to be with her."

"You put me through hell for nearly a week and all you can say is that you wanted to be with her?"

"Mom," said Tabitha. "Please calm down. He would never hurt me. I knew that at the beginning of it all. It made it easy for me to go along with it. I just played it like some kind of fantasy."

"I don't know what to do. I'd turn you over my knee and spank the fuck out of your ass if I thought it would do any good."

"Ooh," Tabitha responded. "Can I try that?"

Emily looked at her daughter who had a coy smile on her face. "Damn!" she said. "David Charles Moore, if you ever do anything like this again, I'll see to it that Frank knows and let him take you to fucking jail!"

"Yes, ma'am. I mean no ma'am."

"Now, strip! Your sister wants to spank your ass."

Tabitha laughed and got off her brother's lap after giving him another kiss. Dave stood and undid his belt buckle. As he did so, she pulled his shirt up over his head, and he had to release the buckle to let the arms out. She kissed his broad shoulders as she pulled him into a hug. "You undress me. I'll take care of you."

"One question," he said while unbuttoning her blouse and raising an eyebrow as her tits came into view, unburdened by a bra. "All those things you said about how nice I am? Were they designed to boost my ego or cause me to feel guilty?

"Neither. Every bit of what I said about you was absolutely true, my love. I meant every word."

He lowered the blouse from her shoulders Bringing her lips to his as he pulled her against him. Then he released her and felt her hands undoing the button on his jeans. The blouse had stopped as it reached her elbows and she unzipped him before letting it fall to the ground.

"Fuck," came a voice behind them, and they turned to see Aunt Sue watching them intently. As they watched, she raised the bottom of her dress and started rubbing her own bare pussy.

Dave reached behind his sister and felt for the clasp of her skirt. It took only a few seconds to get it undone, but it made him feel inadequate in how long he took. Then he lowered her zipper and the skirt fell to the ground revealing she didn't wear panties any more than she did a bra as she was lowering his jeans and underwear over his hips releasing his raging hard cock.

"Bend over," said Emily. Dave turned and lowered himself over the couch, grabbing the back of it as he did so. Before he could think about what was going on, Emily was out of her seat and the room was filled with a loud crack as she slapped his bare ass with her hand. He winced at the pain, but did nothing else. She slapped him again, moving to the other side of his ass. Four more times she slapped his ass until both cheeks were red from the hits.

"Mom," said Tabitha. "Mom, please stop. He'll be good. He didn't hurt me. Please." Tears were starting to fill her eyes as she pleaded with her mom to stop slapping her brother's ass.

"Alright," Emily said. "Stand up, Dave." He stood. "You scared the shit out of me with what you pulled this week," she said as she slapped at his shoulder. "You know I'll have to tell your father, but we'll forget about it from this point forward. No telling what he'll do to you, though."

Tabitha held him in her arms and peppered his face with Kisses. "I'm sorry, love. I should have waited until we were alone before telling you I knew. I didn't think she was really going to do that when she mentioned it."

"It's my fault, Tabitha. I'm the one who did this horrible thing. I'm glad it's all out in the open, anyway."

"Am I still your Tabby Kat?"

"Always will be."

She kissed him and rubbed her hands on the cheeks of his ass. "Should I put some lotion on your ass? It looked like she was hitting you pretty hard."

"I hit him as hard as I could," Emily said. "Shit! I wish I would have used a paddle. My hand probably hurts as much as his ass. Hell, Sue even stopped frigging herself.

"Well, it could have been hot, but you turned it into not," she said. "It won't take much to get me going again, though.

"I'll be fine," Dave said as he turned to Tabitha. "But if you want, you could kiss it and make it feel better." He looked at her with a wry smirk on his face.

"Shit," Susan laughed. "Tabitha, he just asked you to kiss his ass." She bent over laughing.

Tabitha kneeled and turned him sideways to look at the reddened cheeks. Without hesitation, she began kissing each one and then tonguing them.

"Fuck, "Sue responded. "now, that's fucking hot."

"Does that feel better, baby?" Tabitha asked between licks.

"Strangely, it does," he answered. "Although I didn't really mean that you should do that. I was just trying to lighten the mood. But doesn't it seem a little strange that the two of us are standing here both of us naked while Mom and Aunt Sue look on?"

"Let them watch," Tabitha said. "That was what you were supposed to do tonight, so who cares if it happens the other way around." With that, she turned him around again and took his dick into her mouth and began to suck on it.

"Hell, yeah," said Sue and she got up out of the chair to take off her dress.

"Shit, Sue," said Emily. "I don't think I can do this now."

"Why not?"

"I'm still too pissed off at Dave. Damn it, Dave. You scared the fucking shit out of me all fucking week. I was scared to death that Tabitha was going to be killed."

"I'm sorry, Mom. You know I wouldn't hurt her. I love her."

"I'm not sure that maybe I ought to do what I said I would if I ever found out who it was that took her."

Susan giggled. "I don't think that would be wise considering Tabitha has his cock in her mouth at the moment."

"What did she say she would do?" he asked looking at his aunt.

"She said she was going to cut off your dick and stuff it down your throat after stuffing it up your ass," Sue replied.

Dave looked worried. "I'm sorry, Mom. I won't do it again. I promise."

Tabitha released his cock from her mouth. "Mom, relax. I'm fine. Besides, your threats and anger are keeping him from getting properly hard. It's over and he didn't hurt me. Please just let it go. Look. Aunt Sue is already naked and ready for you to eat her pussy. Let's just let it all go and enjoy the rest of the evening. I want a good hard fuck from my lover before we go to bed."

"Your right, Tabitha. It is over. I'm just so angry because it was so scary for me. I thought you were taken by some maniac and were probably scared for your life. And here I was more scared then you."

"Lay down, Dave baby. Let me sit on your face while I suck your cock. It won't take long to get me ready to have that big boy fill my cunt again. I think it will be better than when we did it in the shower this afternoon," Tabitha told Dave.

"The shower?" asked their mom. "Dave, anytime someone fucks you in a shower, you ought to know that they really love you. It isn't easy to do especially for the woman."

"She was getting ready for her date with Simon," he said. "She was going to be with him. I love her, but I wasn't about to stand in the way of what she wants."

"Oh, you big adorable lug," Tabitha said. "I was going on that date to break up with him. In fact, we didn't even make it into the restaurant. Hell, the only reason I hadn't let him fuck me was because I was so much in love with you."

"But you told me that you tried to get him to do so before you turned eighteen. He wouldn't do so because of what he thought might happen legally."

"Well, that was because I was trying to use him to get past my feelings for you. Then there was the bit with the camera and I wouldn't let him until I had everything figured out. I saw you fucking Vanessa and I just wanted your cock so bad and I couldn't have him fuck me while I still wanted you. I love you, Dave. Not him. Like I said, the door to my pussy is always open to you. So, Mom, please don't cut off his dick. I want it firmly and properly attached so that it will able to perform every time we fuck."

Emily thought for a moment and sighed then turned towards her two children. "I thought you two were going to get into a sixty-nine position," she said as she started removing her own clothing.

Tabitha smiled at her and turned her attentions back to her brother. He laid down on the floor and she lowered herself on top of him, taking his rod back in her mouth to once again suck the hardness back into it.

Dave found himself looking at the beautiful pussy that just days earlier he had shaved himself. He reached up around her hips and pulled her down to his mouth as he began to tongue her nether lips. He heard her moan around his cock as his tongue reached the nub of her clit. Encouraged, he moved his right hand and pressed a finger into her tight snatch while he concentrated on her love button with his mouth. He sucked it in and swirled his tongue around it as he moved his finger in and out of her cunt, loosening it up and causing her juices to moisten her inside and out. At the same time, he could feel her sucking his cock in and out of her mouth. It didn't take long for it to grow hard and her hand was doing most of the work as she couldn't get it all in to her mouth.

"Yes," They heard from a few feet away. "Fuck, that's good."

Tabitha raised up and looked over at her mother who had her face buried in her sister's pussy and was lapping at it like a thirsty dog. She lifted her now wet pussy from her brother's face and turned so that she was laying next to him. "Look," she said. "That's what you were supposed to see tonight."

"I'd much rather see you with your cunt wrapped around my dick."

Tabitha smiled and straddled him, lowering her snatch to his rod. She grabbed it, guided it to her hot hole and sat all the way down on it. "Oh, fuck," she said. "I meant what I said when you had me captive. My pussy is always open to you. You are the one that I said was unattainable. But now, are aren't any more. I will never turn you away or deny you unless I am on my monthly or too sick to do anything. I love you, Dave. You are the only one for me. I don't care if Mom and Dad are into swinging, I want only you inside my pussy."

"I thought it was probably Brian Roberts."

"Why would you think that?" she asked as she stopped her movements. "I don't even know the guy."

"Yeah, but you know who he is. And when I was eating you out, you started to say a name that begins with the letters 'b r.' His is the only one I could think of that starts with those two letters.

"The word 'bro' as in brother also starts with 'b r'," she said. "That's what I started to say." She had started moving again, riding his pipe. "I love you and you only."

"I love you too, baby. Yours is the only pussy that my dick will ever feel again. I don't need any other."

As Tabitha began to bounce on Dave's cock they heard the front door open. "Whoa," came the voice of their father. "I guess I didn't stay gone long enough."

"Did you have a good time with Rachel?" Emily said as she raised her face from her sister's twat.

"She's on her period so we went to a movie and had dinner."

"Then you haven't had the chance for some fucking? Good. Get over here and fill my cunt with that big pecker of yours."

Jim looked at his daughter riding on his son's cock and began to take his pants off. As she bounced, she watched her father remove his clothes and stared at the dick that sprang up out of his underwear. Emily had returned to Sue's pussy and was concentrating on her clit. Then she felt her husband's cock enter her from behind and she moaned into the cunt she was eating.

"Dad is almost the same size as you, but I think you're a little bigger," Tabitha said to Dave. "Not that it would matter. I love you, not just your cock. But I'm glad I can say that to you."

"I'm close, sweetheart. I'm going to fill your wonderful pussy with my cum."

"Am I as good as Mom?"

"Mom was good, but she can't hold a candle to you. I think that that's because I am so much in love with you. I feel even better about having you on my dick. She was different. And we'll get even better as we gain more experience with each other because we will learn each other's bodies so well and each other's likes and dislikes, you will be better than she could even imagine being. You feel so good."

"Oh fuck," she said. "Oh fuck. I 'm cumming, love."

Dave felt her release and the fluids that ran around his cock. "That's one," he said.

Tabitha laughed. "You've already got me, lover. You don't need to make me cum three times every time."

"That's good," he said. "Because I'm about to cum, too-ooooo." His cock throbbed as he released his sperm into her. Spurt after spurt filled her as he pushed in as deep as he could from beneath her with a grunt each time a new spurt spewed forth.

"You two are beautiful," Jim said to his children. "Tabitha, am I going to get a chance to feel your pussy on my dick?"

"No can do, Dad. This pussy belongs only to Dave. His is the only dick that will ever fill it."

"Well, shit. Okay, but it sure would have been nice."

"I've wanted only him for a long time. Now that I have him, I'm not letting go and I won't let anyone else in my holes."

"I understand, dear. It's fine. I will respect your wishes. I think you two will be absolutely great together." He began pushing into Emily again and the moans from the love making threesome filled the room.

"I think," said Tabitha to Dave as Sue turned and crawled under her sister in their own sixty-nine. "We should leave these three to their fun. Whose room are we going to sleep in?"

"My bed is bigger," said Dave. "You've only got a twin while I got the hand me down of Mom and Dad's full size."

"Your room it is, then. No more sleeping alone. I want you by my side every night."

"That will be my pleasure, my love." The two headed down the hall without bothering to dress. The sounds of moaning and slurping could be heard as the two sisters ate each other's pussies, Emily's filled with her husband's cock.

"Damn, I wish Bill were here." Sue said as the two reached the hallway.

*****

Author's note: There's still a bit to go. I hope you are enjoying the story and will stay with it to the end. Just one chapter to go to tie up a few loose ends.

DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers