All Comments on 'Tabitha Ch. 12'

by LaLaLady

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
still a fan

i like how the story is moving forward, this chapter had a few shining moments, but I think there a few things you need to note in case you end up editing it :

1)the beginning of the story was randomly in the first person...

2) the waynette versus Tabby & D section seemed a little rushed. How did they convince her to change her mind so fast? How did she suddenly gain humanity and think of how her children would view her? Now that she knows these women would pay her 10K to disappear, what's to say she won't just take the kids and hold them for ransom? These are all things that need to be considered.

3)Wes and Tabby have barely interacted one on one (in a non-sexual manner) in the past few chapters. If this is really a romance centered around the two of them, they may need some more time together...

Please don't think that I dislike the story or anything. I'm really a big BIG fan of yours. Just thought I'd point out some things from a reader/fan's perspective :)

I'm really looking forward to chapter 13 and the "meet the parents" dinner!

~TJ

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
I'm going to sound like a broken record.

I like the story, but the long gap between chapters makes it hard to read. You have to go back and read several chapters in order to remember details that are important to the story. It would be more enjoyable if you posted regularly.

However, I like every chapter that you write and I'm looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Loved coming back to updates and hot sex! Even though I don't remember all of the story, I read anyway.

People she is finishing her Bachelor's! I could barely spew out non fiction essays, and she is also trying to write this stuff. Just be patient =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
when is you finidhing it

i cant wait please write more and i think its good story sometime got off track but i caught up with it so just keepup the good job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
thanks for the update

just checking in and was pleased to see a continuation. i echo the other reader's opinion that regular updates (or at least not such long breaks between stories) would help with the flow, but since you're a student with a crazy schedule, i'll give you a pass ;-) hope to see more work from you soon.

mrskelleymrskelleyalmost 13 years ago

Great updates...hope to see another one soon...love this story!!!!!!

mackenzie51mackenzie51over 12 years ago
Compelling

I want to compliment you on your creative writing skills and style. Your character development is good in that Tabitha and Wes remain the source and centre of the story.

The variety in the background of the supporting characters is entertaining and enlightens and explains what drives the plot forward.

All praise to you for continuing to compel and entertain your readers and I'll be following this piece to the bitter (or happy) end......Well done !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Is this the end?

Big fan of your work, and I check in every now and then for an update. I noticed that this was listed as a 12 part series. Is this really how the story ends? Please don't leave us hanging like that! Even a paragraph or two explaining that Tabitha and Wes marry and live happily ever after will do. Please, please, PLEASE update the story!

Michmommy2Michmommy2over 12 years ago
Please update!!

This is a really good story. I love the way you write and I'm definitely invested until the end. So, please update soon, I need my Wes/Tabitha fix!!! Thanks.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago
Fabulous

I love Tabby and Wes!!! You have put so much detail into your story, that I feel I'm there. You are a great writer and I hope that you update soon!! One Question- is Wes English or American?? Just wondering..

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutiealmost 12 years ago

Not liking his parents or Waynette right now!! Wish that Waynette would wide up dead in a ditch somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more?

hey i see you updated another story, are you still working on this one or is it done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous