Tabitha - Teacher's Pets Ch. 03

Story Info
Things heat up.
3.2k words
4.5
7.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers

Tabitha fans here is story three. I lied about it being only three parts, looks like it's going to take one more to complete the tale. Sorry about that, but the last story will be the hottest. I am enjoying Tabitha's tales! There may be some other adventures of hers appearing from time to time, so be on the lookout!

Ok as always everyone mentioned in the story is over the age of eighteen. The story below has lesbian sex, domination, bondage, submission and even some taboo sex. Namely mother and daughter! So if it's not your cup of tea, I understand. There are lots of other great stories here. For the rest of you, I hope you like it!

For my muse!

Tabitha: Teacher's Pets 3

Oh wow that got crazy! To summarize what has happened, first I am taken and made the slutty cheerleader's pet. Then I got taught a lesson from my smoking hot teacher, who basically brought me out of the closet. Sharing the mistress role with Bree. Then the three of us have incredible sex, followed by me fucking Bree's mom. Then my mistress bestows the title of mistress on me, stripping Bree of her title, gifting her to me as my first pet. Then I fuck Bree while I assigned her an interesting task to complete. Threatening to steal her pets, destroy any status socially she might have. My vanity soared, I was becoming what Bree had been. My ego grew from power and confidence. I no longer mumbled, but did talk to some people as if they were beneath me. I had to get a handle on this quickly or it was going to affect my entire life. I follow all that with starting another seduction, this time I choose the leader of the school, the dean. Offering my cleaning services for nothing so I could get close enough to begin the seduction. I have fantasized about the dean, more than a few times. That should catch us all up I hope.

I know I told you I am a witch. Normally we wouldn't do anything to hurt or bring harm to anyone. In my defense Bree made me the monster that I am. I should not be retaliating by treating Bree so horribly. The power is incredible, and she is a bully to people who don't fit in with the popular kids. She needs an attitude adjustment, always so high and mighty. So it's my duty to punish her for all the people she has hurt.

I needed to justify it, I don't want you to think badly of me. I'm simply the voice of the ones she has wronged. I honestly don't expect her to seduce her mom but she's going to believe I'm serious right up to me stopping her before it happens. That's why I told her I wanted to be there. I can tell her not to go through with it. Then I can laugh my ass off. Maybe then she will treat people better. I also have to say the fact that Bree is a hot cheerleader with a social standing in jeopardy, is an incredible turn on.

What is unbelievable is that Mistress Jennings has taken me under her wing so to speak. She has taught me confidence, pride and courage simply by her domination of me. I realized I have to be careful with this power. She will always be the master of the student, oh what a teacher. I ended up going to her house as soon as I left school.

I told her about our pretty dean and what my plan was for her. I worked my clothing off while recounting every detail. Without command, I crawled between her legs, pushing them apart, my hands sliding up her stocking thighs until they lay at her waist. Hooking fingers into her beautiful and expensive panties. Noticing how easily they slid down her silky legs and past her painted toes.

Yes I enjoy pussy! It comes in many flavors, one as unique as the next. Mistress Jennings was sweet musk and I loved making her climax with my tongue. We fell asleep naked holding one another that night after pleasing each other completely.

.................................................................................

I woke early and bid my mistress farewell. Telling her I would text later as I rushed out. Getting home with just enough time to clean up and head off to class. Leaving class, a bit worn out, I had a little time to kill before my next lecture. A pet of Bree's approached asking if we could talk. Having plenty of time I agreed. Using the library we sat facing one another.

"Is it true?" Tara, the only brunette, big breast cheerleader on the squad asked. "Is Bree your pet?" She smiled excitedly.

"Yes, Tara it is. Bree is now my pet." I kept my ego in check. Tara was beautiful, I took an instant shine to her. I swear her aura glowed, she wore her emotions for all to see. A quiet, shy beauty. I shook away my admiration and asked, "Are you interested in becoming a pet of mine?" The words falling off my tongue before knowing what I was asking.

"Yes, I am Mistress Tabitha." She said, shocking me. I knew then that Bree did deserve what was coming to her. She wasn't a nice person. I believed she thrived on others' suffering.

Processing her last words in my head. I figured that all of Bree's pets will most likely follow suit because Bree is now a pet herself. I was not sure I wanted a small harem at my whim. I decided to present Tara to Mistress Jennings tonight as a gift. She will teach her how to be a proper sub/slut. I didn't want to, I wanted Tara for myself. My mistress would expect me to return the gift, to give her Tara because she gave me Bree.

"Meet me in the student union at five sharp... Pet! Don't be late!" I demanded

"Yes, Mistress Tabitha!" She said as we parted ways.

Seeing Mistress Jennings at the end of my day made my blood pump. I sat admiring the sway of her hip and the glimmer in her eyes. During class, she winked at me once. Although beautiful I started thinking what her life was like and if I wanted it. Bree never lifted her eyes, answered meekly when called upon and dressed frumpy. So I ended up catching her in the hall after class was dismissed. I greeted her then asked how her assignment was progressing. Without looking me in the eye, she informed me that she planned it for the weekend then invited me over. I graciously accepted and praised her for her speedy obedience.

"Thank you Mistress Tabitha." I could hear as I walked off to meet Tara.

Across campus at the student union, I found Tara in the parking lot. She drove a nineteen sixty six Chevrolet Chevelle. It had a 396 v8 with three hundred and sixty horses under the hood. Some might know this car as a Malibu. That year the SS Malibu was in Canada.

We had the Chevelle, also a super sport with the 396. Damn Mommy and Daddy were obviously loaded. My dream car!! I got into the passenger seat and then we were off. I complimented her on her beautiful ride. The upholstery was factory color, red but recently replaced. Man, this ride was a beauty. She demonstrated her skill behind the wheel. She liked to drive, you could tell that she could drive! Better than most people I know, including me. We made quick work of the trip.

As we parked in front of Mistress Jennings house Tara became very nervous, I reached over, pulled her in for a hot kiss then told her to relax. Wow she was a great kisser. I wanted another one but night was coming.

"You are going to love it pet, you keep playing that shy, naive girl that you're playing and you're going to love every minute." I said teasingly. I fell into her chocolate eyes, light flickering like diamonds back at me. I liked her, I blushed a bit after I turned my head so she wouldn't see.

We were greeted by our mistress shortly after knocking on the door. She welcomed me and greeted Tara. You could see the fear in Tara's eyes as her mind processed what lay ahead of her. I could tell that the mistress was eating it up. She liked the quiet, shy, pretty ones. I believe she enjoyed breaking and turning girls like her into her pets. I can attest I was scared too when it happened to me but I loved every second of it.

Heading down into the playroom made me smile, remembering the last time I was down here we were breaking Bree. I was getting turned on. You could say I was wet.

I sat on the sidelines and watched Mistress work. I teased myself as I observed the mistress. She had a seductive elegance, sexy and firm. She had a knack for turning women into pets. She easily captured Tara's obedience. I watched her remove Tara's clothes, happy she took my advice about waxing and wearing garter and stockings.

Wow Tara's hairless, flawless skin blushed at her nudity as I drank it in. I know why Mistress Jennings stressed the stockings, not only did they make legs look amazing but they revitalized mine during the day. Giving me a pep in my step, I would never be caught without wearing them again. Tara's were made by Louis Vuitton. Very classy.

I enjoyed watching Tara submit to my mistress. She obeyed without question and was rewarded with what seemed like ten orgasms. Eventually I got to join in, diving between Mistress Jennings legs as Tara serviced me. We switched it around a few different times. Tara's flavor was like sweet honey between her legs. She was so fresh and pure she was a virgin to penis. I found that particularly exciting. Her body was perfect, her full large breasts and a bubble of a heinie. So very hot in her cute cheer uniform. She wore long socks on game day, in the school's color. They were just thick thigh highs. She stole my heart that night! I would have to present the mistress with another pet instead. I thought about bringing Beth to meet her so I could have Tara back. When we were all satisfied, we fell asleep next to one another.

..............................................................................

I untangled myself, dressed and kissed my mistress passionately before I rushed home. I love Friday don't you? At last the weekend was again upon us. I looked forward to breaking Bree completely, secretly wishing her to cry submitting to my demands. I was starting to let the power get to me again. There were some awful stories about Bree. I did not appreciate when she humiliated me in class. I would think those things should be done in private. The day flew by and I found myself in my favorite class. With my favorite teacher. Tara also shared this class with Bree and I, she walked into class wearing a short skirt with stockings. I imagine she had on a garter as well but that remained to be seen.

Bree asked what I had said to Tara, because she had texted her telling her she was no longer her pet. She had a new mistress now. Bree acted mad towards me, so I quickly put that fire out.

I laughed claiming my innocence. I told Bree I didn't even know anything until that very moment with her informing me. Our assigned presentation was due today. Upon completion the mistress awarded us both with an A. At least she did not hold grudges; she was a very fair mistress.

Upon dismissal I asked Bree as I chased her out the door, what time worked for her. She told me after six tonight would be fine, then quickly disappeared from my sight.

It made me chuckle to myself to watch her squirm. She had done the same to many during her time on top. The rumor was that at one time Bree had seven pets to call on, to suit her needs. Four were cheerleaders.

Another of Bree's was heading straight for me as I was making my way to the dean's office. Danielle was the only redhead on the squad. Stopping in front of me and acting like Tara had, she asked the same question about her Mistress.

My wheels were turning thinking sexy things about this little tart. She had taunt tan skin that made her look very cute. Her tits were maybe a B-cup, but she had a beautiful ass. The heart shaped work of art, hiked up her skirt a few extra centimeters. With a sway that would leave you drooling as she left the room. I decided that together we would turn the dean into a fine pet and a great carpet muncher. Guess that wouldn't be accurate though as none of us had any carpet.

Arriving on time for my appointment with the dean, we sat and waited to be called back. I ran my hand up inside Danielle's stocking covered thigh. Soon I could feel how wet she was as I toyed with her folds over her lacy panties. Discovering her garter as well, I was pleased.

The secretary told us that the dean would see us now. As we walked towards her door I took in Danielle's scent on my wet fingers. Her clean freshness stimulated my sinuses making my mouth water. Upon entering the dean's office we were asked to take a seat.

The dean appeared a bit nervous as she greeted us and asked the nature of our visit. Danielle was well on her way to being the ideal pet allowing me to answer the question.

"I hope we are not disturbing you Dean Landers. Danielle and I were wondering if you might have any work needing done at your house. We are both free this weekend, we're doing charity work for church. We would prefer to help someone we were acquainted with rather than a complete stranger." My lie sounded convincing enough for her to ask us to come on Saturday afternoon. We both smiled and thanked her as we left her office.

I let Danielle in on my plan with her getting completely on board for whatever happened. I told her to be ready. I would drop by and pick her up.

I really wanted to enjoy Danielle tonight but I couldn't get Tara out of my head. I am glad I was needed elsewhere.

I arrived at Bree's house a few minutes early, Bree was waiting by the door for me. She opened it for me and invited me in.

"Did you complete your task, pet?" I asked expecting an answer of no.

"Yes, Mistress Tabitha, I did complete it. If you follow me Mistress you will be able to complete the other half of the task." She said meekly.

I stood there shocked! I did not believe she had the guts to do such a thing. Bree had to shake me to wake me from my disbelief.

"Are you ok Mistress Tabitha?" She asked worriedly. Bree had changed, she did not talk in a condescending manner. She no longer acted like her old self, like she was better than anyone else. I still did not believe that she accomplished her task. We climbed the stairs to the bedrooms above.

The door to her mother's room was closed. Bree opened it fully then waved me inside. The first thing I witnessed was her mother's arms restrained to her bed with leather cuffs. There was a spreader bar between her legs, each being bound by matching leather shackles around her ankles. She was gagged, her nipples were pinched with alligator clips, further south she had a buttplug inserted and a rabbit vibe in her waxed pussy. She looked delicious laying there with her eyes open looking frantic.

Bree handed me the video camera and crawled onto the bed. She began bathing her mother's neck with kisses, while she worked the vibe inside her mother's wet cunt.

The sheet was wet beneath her ass. Appearing like she enjoyed what had been done, even though she didn't look like she was having any fun. I recorded Bree making her mom submit, every moment hotter than the last. I watched Beth cum twice, one following the other under Bree's ministrations. I set the camera down so it would record everything.

I rose, disrobed then joined the pair on the bed. I released Beth from her bondage. Bree began to protest but with a finger to my lips, her mouth closed.

When Beth was free, she spoke, " I'm very disappointed in the both of you! How dare you do this Bree? Or, you for that matter Tabitha?" Her breath was ragged.

"Oh Beth my pet, by the look of things you loved it. I'd be willing to wager you want more." I said with overwhelming confidence. My hand rubbed her face continuing to the back of her head. I pulled her in for a sultry kiss.

I could see Bree watch our kiss as we wrestled with each other's tongue. Bree's hand was inside her panties, her fingers dancing under the see-thru lace. Beth started getting into it by massaging my breasts while she returned my kiss with a passionate fire.

My other hand soon found the back of Bree's head. I pulled it in close, then we all shared tongues with one another. I felt wetness run down my thigh. I stopped the kissing and got comfortable so I could spread my legs inviting them to service me.

They both rearranged themselves between my heated sex shoulder to shoulder. Taking the leg closest to them and putting it on their outside shoulder. So I was spread eagle, as they began showing me how talented each one was. Two ravenous tongues on my heated pussy quickly became more than I could take. I felt the contractions as my orgasm hit me, another quickly followed and then a third right after. That was the very first time I had a multiple release.

I stopped them, telling them both how pleased I was. Their glazed faces smiling at the compliment. I then demanded that Bree receive no punishment for her role in my plot.

Beth was not happy with that order, but with a stern look from me she said, "Yes, Mistress Tabitha."

We all made love to one another for quite some time. I finally climbed out of the bed, still a bit shocked about tonight's events. The girls remained on the bed in the throws of passion. I dressed, praised my pets and thanked them for tonight's performance. I grabbed the camcorder, snagging the SD card out of it. I put it in my pocket as I quietly left, letting the women explore the taboo relationship they now had.

Come back for the last story where Tabitha and Danielle take on the dean. And find out If Tara shares Tabitha's feelings.

Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers