Table for One

Story Info
Meeting her.
1k words
4.28
31.3k
17

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N Just a quick story. Not sure if I should continue? Please let me know.

***********

I sat at my table for one at my favourite coffee shop watching the world go by the window. Each person with a look of intent, obviously eager to reach their destination.

It was then that I saw her. My God she was beautiful. Whispers of hair framed her face from her long brown hair that was tied back with a purple ribbon that matched the delicate shirt she was wearing. Obviously she took care of herself and loved who she was.

I think I fell in love with her then and there.

I watched in excitement when I saw her had go to the door of the coffee shop. I could only hope that I would get the chance to say hello.

My heart sank when I saw her look around and then join a man at a table next to mine. All the beautiful women were spoken for.

I decided to finish my coffee and head home to wallow in my sadness with a bowl of double choc chip icecream. What else could I do? My love life was in shambles. I'd been rejected, tossed away by my ex a few months ago because he couldn't handle the ribbing he got from his 'friends' for loving a big woman. Oh I know how much he loved my size but it takes a hell of a person to love someone different.

I sat there trying to ignore the man and woman but it was obvious the tension was increasing. Their conversation was becoming rapid hisses of anger. People around them were obviously uncomfortable.

"I'm embarrassed by you!'

"Oh really? You're embarrassed by your own sister?"

"Brother! You're my brother!"

"I've never been your brother. Not in here!" A hand with pale coloured polish rested on her chest. "In my heart and mind I've always been female Stephen. I AM female."

"You were born male Peter..."

"Raine. My name is Raine. Using Peter is an insult to who I am."

"Having a brother who dresses up in women's clothing and fake boobs is insulting to me. I don't understand why you do it. Obviously you're ill. You have a sickness that..."

"I don't have a sickness damn you! This is who I am! I don't do it to insult you or embarrass you. I dress this way because for the first time in my life I am being exactly who I should be. My boobs aren't fake, they're real."

"Only because you take a cocktail of chemical hormones to grow them! Do you even still have your dick or has that shrivelled up to nothing?"

"Oh my God! Are you serious? YES!" She hissed "I still have my dick. Yes I still use it just like you do..."

"What... In some guys arse?"

"No. For fu... I still love women. I still love the feel of being inside a woman."

Stephen laughed "And what sort of freak would want someone like you?"

Raine sat with her mouth dropped open and I could see the tears start to fall.

My heart broke for her. I wanted to hold her and soothe away her tears. I don't know that I'd call myself a lesbian because I'm not interested in going down on a woman, hell the idea makes me feel sick; but a pair of boobs? Yeah I could happily suck on them while being fucked with a dick. That to me is the ultimate desire.

"Me."

Two sets of eyes swung to look at me. One, a male set, looked me up and down and scoffed. The other, a beautiful brown set softened as she looked at me.

"I would. I would accept your sister for the beautiful woman she is and love her like there was no tomorrow."

I stood up at this point. I am definitely a large woman and didn't expect for anything to come from my words but just to let Raine know that she had someone on her side was what mattered the most.

I looked directly into those eyes and smiled. Her quick smile back at me sent flutters into my very soul.

"It was lovely to meet you Raine."

"You too..."

"Carol."

"Oh so what? Now you're a lesbian? So what the hell does that make you?" Stephen was looking at me with cold fury that made me inwardly cringe.

"Stephen! Don't be so damn rude. Carol didn't ask for..."

"Oh yes she did. She butted into our conversation not the other way around."

"That still doesn't mean you can be so insensitive. Stephen you're my brother and I love you but you need to pull your head out of your arse and look around you. People are different."

"Well you sure as hell made sure of that didn't you?"

"Stephen you're a dick."

His mouth dropped open, his eyes widened in shock and Raine started to giggle with fingers covering her mouth.

"You have a gorgeous sister who was brought up as a male..."

"She... HE.. is male... not some hyped up tranny."

"Don't use the word tranny. Do you have any idea how much that insults me Stephen?" Raine shook her head in disgust.

"Don't care. Don't know what to call you so I'll say what I want. Hell if I wanted to call you boobs-n-dick then I will." He swung around to me so suddenly that I jumped. "Are you still here?"

I looked down at his crotch and bit my tongue to stop the smile that wanted to give way at his discomfort.

"What the hell are you doing?" he demanded.

"Oh" I pointed to myself "you mean me?"

"Yes you!" he ran a hand over his face "oh what the hell am I doing? I'm stuck talking to a fag and a fatso..."

"Stephen!" Raine stood quickly and had clenched fists.

"You want to know what I was doing? I was wondering how big your balls are because from where I'm standing they're either very tiny or you need to grow some!"

And with that, I nodded to Raine who smiled widely at me and left the coffee shop, leaving behind a silent room that exploded with laughter as the door swung shut. I was hoping that one day I may get to meet her again, even just to be friends.

I walked away with a bounce in my step and realised that I was no longer needing that bowl of icecream.