All Comments on 'Table Talk'

by panaflora

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

Excellent! Maybe you'll decide to continue with these two by adding additional chapters later. 5/5

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

They are a fun couple!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This reads so familiar!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

his is really charming. Loved how the MCs start to play off each other as their attachment grows

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 1 year ago

Wonderful, loved the humour and teasing in it. Sex that was giving to each other.

afosi2604afosi2604about 1 year ago

Very enjoyable read. Good pace and characters. It allows me to remember a time in my past. Now I need to explore your other works.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 1 year ago

A romance story with both a pleasant plot and good character development. A touch of sex and good construction and...what more can you ask. A very pleasant read indeed. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A great great story....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The AF prank was fairly lame. I was hoping for something more humorous like she was an author also and recognized him from the forum or something along those lines. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A most delightful and realistic story. I look forward to reading more of your writings.

reader1000reader1000about 1 year ago

Fun! Well-written. Predictable but light fun. Decent back stories are mostly hinted at. Great character development and good details of locale, ambience and excellent pacing. And it is a rare delight to not stumble on sloppy typos or poor editing/proofreading. Thank you and keep on keeping on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please consider writing more... and give sexy Marc a spread of sexy chest hair for his masculine chest! They seem real catches fore each other! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A nice romance that builds with teasing and banter. An easy five stars even without the April Fools connection.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorabout 1 year ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this. 5 stars

des911des911about 1 year ago

A lovely story and well written. Two interesting characters who spark off each other in a very natural way - you really made them come alive. Thank you for sharing

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSEabout 1 year ago

Lovely nice moving story. Look forward to more! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sweet, fun, and sexy. I think the author put in the effort too. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The botany part of your lovely story reminded me of Aldo Leopold's 'A Sand County Almanak'. From a nature lover that is high praise!

Davester37Davester37about 1 year ago

I enjoyed reading this story. Your characters are interesting and likable, but I feel they could have some more depth. The plot seems linear and predictable, with no tension, only a steady progression. The April Fool’s line seemed a bit anticlimactic to me.

For all my criticism, you write well. Your story is clean and easy to read, and the dialogue feels natural. I appreciate your rigorous editing that shows your respect for the reader.

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice indeed, a story as multilayered as its characters. While Marc's previous relationship troubles are only hinted at (like the whiny, entitled GF in his story), the personal growth of both Emmy and Marc to find their new path together is evident. I am amazed at all the little details of the botany outing, the date preparation, etc. Cecilia's character is a hoot, brash, mouthy, yet also a bit of a muse for Emmy. An easy 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sweet with a dose of hot. Very relatable characters. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish I could give more than 5 stars. It's well-written and has a great story to support the sexy part. Thank you!

GateWraithGateWraithabout 1 year ago

No-brainer five stars. Beautiful story, expertly written. Love Emmy. Great dialogue between the two. You definitely won a follow from me.

Cunning_Linguist_69Cunning_Linguist_698 months ago

Great slow burner! Loved reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous