Tables Turned

Story Info
Masseuse turns things around on alpha male football player.
8.4k words
4.39
14.7k
8
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sports were always easy for Josh, a nineteen-year-old who had a university scholarship for football. At 6'1" and 220 pounds -- muscular and strong, he was a talented player. He had been sexually active for several years because of the status football players have in high school. He felt entitled to sex from a date. He wouldn't force himself on a girl, but he expected to get laid. In the summer between graduating high school and starting college, he worked at his dad's construction company as a manual laborer.

Holly, a licensed massage therapist, recently opened her own studio after working for four years at Envious Massage -- a chain store. She had been studying part-time for a BA in nursing for three years. Her intention was to become a nurse practitioner and offer clinical services and massage therapy. At the age of twenty-four, she was 5'4" and 110 pounds -- fit and toned. She divorced her controlling husband a year ago. She believed all women should manage their own lives, but her ex was more traditional. They had joint custody of their daughter. Holly kept her one week from Sunday evening to Sunday evening and she spent the following week with her dad.

...

Josh was moving stacks of drywall at work and twisted his back. A CT scan showed no physical damage, and the doctor suggested a deep tissue massage. His mom scheduled an appointment with Holly, whose studio was near their home.

He arrived a couple of minutes early and was given some paperwork. Holly came out shortly after and took him back. After taking a short history from him, she asked him to disrobe and lay face down on the table.

"Uh, should I take all my clothes off?"

"Most of my clients do, but some leave their underwear on. It's up to you," she replied and left him, closing the door.

'She's a smokin' hot bitch. I'd like to get in her panties,' he thought, as he stripped completely. 'I wonder if she'll give me a 'happy ending'.'

Holly tapped lightly and opened the door. Josh was lying face down on the table. She had seen how he had ogled her earlier and noted his boxers on the top of his stack of clothing. 'He probably thinks seeing him naked will cause me to lose control and want sex,' she smiled. 'Teenagers!'

She professionally examined his back with her hands and found the tight muscle groups around his low back and below his shoulders.

"OK, I believe I've located what needs the most work. Let's get started."

She folded the covering sheet back to about a third of the way down his buttocks. Using long strokes from below the shoulders to the upper buttocks, she began the process of releasing the trigger points. After ten minutes or so, Josh lifted up and reached under himself briefly.

'This kid's got a boner from me touching his back! How's he going to react with me working his thighs?'

The balance of the time spent working on his back went smoothly. Josh did squirm quite a bit when she was working along his upper thighs. With about ten minutes left in the session, she had him turn over and lie on his back. His erection was clearly evident under the sheet. She worked around it and was finishing up. She had helped, but one session wasn't going to resolve his pain.

"Times up. I'll leave you to get dressed. Get up slowly. I'll be just outside the door."

"Hang on. What about this?" He asked, pulling back the sheet to expose his cock.

"You should do something to release my stress."

"OK. Lie perfectly still with your hands by your side."

While he lay back down, she touched the 'Voice Memo' app on her iPhone.

"You've asked me to masturbate you? What makes you think I should 'have' to do that?" She asked.

"Fuck yes! You created the problem. You should solve it."

He gave his best 'bad boy' grin. His erection had lasted for at least 45 minutes. Her touch had sent shivers through his body and caused his erection. He felt entitled to relief.

She pulled an ice pack from a small refrigerator and slapped it on his cock and balls. She replaced the sheet and held the pack in place with two hands. When she released him, there was no more hardness.

"There. Problem solved. I'll wait outside for you to dress."

She handed him a cup of water when he came out with no immediate acknowledgement of his sexual request. He was angry at her use of an ice pack.

She had restarted Voice Memo and holding her iPhone in her hand.

"You had no right to put that ice pack on my junk. You shouldn't just jerked me off. I would've given you a nice tip."

Handing him a piece of paper, she explained, "I've written everything down here and included a note for your employer. I recommend you stay home from work tomorrow. Take Ibuprofen every four hours to reduce the inflammation and drink a lot of water. I also want you to alternate between a heating pad and ice pack every twenty minutes. The other twenty minutes just rest. If you do what I ask, you will feel better faster. You need another session tomorrow or the next day. I can arrange for you to see a male therapist."

"I've had my share of injuries playing sports. I know to listen to the trainer's advice. It doesn't matter who I see tomorrow."

"One final thing... if you ever try something like that stunt with your cock again, I will contact the police and tell your parents. I recorded your request for sex for my own protection. And don't think you'll get a second chance."

He bolted for the door without replying. He couldn't believe she had tried to freeze his dick and had recorded his attempt to get off. But he had lost his temper and fucked up in the way he handled it.

...

When he got home, he handed the instruction sheet to his mom and headed for his room.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower and wash off the oil she used. I'm supposed to come back tomorrow."

"I'll call and schedule the appointment. I've made you some lunch too."

"Thanks mom!"

In his room, as he stripped off his clothes, his cock began rising. He laid on his bed, cupped his balls, and stroked it to fullness.

'She knew I was hard, and she knew she did it. She should be the one to finish it.' He thought.

Then he fantasized that Holly hadn't frozen the life out of his cock. He imagined she pulled the sheet back and 'gasped' at his erection.

'Ooooh, I should help you with that. Lay back down and let me get undressed too. I want you inside me.'

She should have taken her clothes off, sucked his cock for a few minutes, then climbed on the table to mount him. He imagined what it would feel like as she slowly slid down his pole and encased his dick in her hot, wet pussy... He came with a nice ejaculation. The first shot hit his chest and eventually dribbled down his still hard fuck stick.

'Oh god! How am I going to go back there tomorrow? She knows she's turning me on. She's going to tease me. The fuck? Why should I care? I'm not afraid of her!'

Mom had the lunch and Ibuprofen on the table downstairs. When he finished, she put him on the heating pad and set the timer. There was no doubt Holly's instructions were going to be followed... his mom would see to that.

"I've scheduled a second appointment tomorrow at 11:00 am. We also made a tentative third appointment for the day after at the same time."

"Thanks, mom."

Holly was having her lunch also. She was glad she had his behavior recorded. Her initial anger had given way to frustration that the young man felt that entitlement. She saw the same behavior in her ex-husband. She wondered if she could change Josh. She felt like he would end up being a dominating prick like her husband, full of himself and his privilege. The very definition of toxic masculinity. She formulated a plan.

...

Josh's sexual bravado vanished as he got out of his car the next day. He was nervous about getting hard again. Holly greeted him with a smile and led him back to the room. She left him to undress. He had worn briefs today and intended to keep them on. He removed the rest of his clothing and lay face down on the table.

Holly tapped on the door and entered. She folded the cover sheet back and saw the briefs.

"Take the underwear off. You will be naked while I work on you."

He was confused and hesitated.

"When I tell you to do something, I expect you to obey. Or would you prefer I send a copy of the recording of you asking me for sex to your parents?"

He mentally groaned, knowing any swelling would be much more noticeable. He rolled over.

"Listen honey, I want to apologize for my behavior yesterday. It was very inappropriate and I'm very sorry to have offended you. Will you forgive me?" He asked, like he expected her to agree.

"Forgiveness is not always a gift. You will have to work for it. Are you willing to do what I ask of you?

"Sure," he said softly, thinking about his mom hearing that recording.

"I want you to refer to me as 'Ma'am,' she said.

"OK, uh, Yes Ma'am. I will. I wouldn't want my parents or the police to become involved."

As she began working the muscles in his neck, she replied, "I want you to answer a couple of questions for me."

"Sure thing, uh, yes Ma'am."

"That's better. The first question -- does your father ever wash the dishes? The second question - when you are dating girls regularly... going out, who usually breaks up?"

"Why would my father wash the dishes? Mom does that."

"OK. And the second question?"

"I have to practice and study and stuff. That takes a lot of my time. Usually, the girl breaks up."

Holly nodded to herself. "Have there been times when you wanted the relationship with a girl to last longer, but she didn't?"

"Yes, Ma'am. How did you know that?"

"I know that because your father never washes dishes."

"Huh?"

Holly continued to work on his back, while explaining.

"Adolescence is a time to figure out who you are and what you want to do with your life. It's also a time to learn how to connect with other people, including the opposite sex. Football and your parents have created a misleading idea for you about how relationships work."

"I don't understand."

"I know you don't. I can teach you how to keep a relationship alive."

"How can you do that?

"Do you want it? Will you do anything I ask you to do?

"Will you delete the recording of me trying to get sex from you?"

"I will."

"Then yes Ma'am."

"When you are here with me, you will do exactly as I tell you."

"Yes Ma'am."

Josh didn't understand why, but his cock began to stiffen.

"Get up. Put your hands on the table and bend over."

"That's right. Now spread your legs a little more. Good. Now I will symbolically punish you for your behavior yesterday. If you accept this punishment, you will be forgiven. Do you understand?"

"Yes Ma'am."

Having planned this out beforehand, she had a yardstick handy. She began by patting his ass cheeks, moving the strokes slowly around. When she had slapped his ass all over, she began a second round. This time she popped hard enough to leave red marks.

Josh remained stoic, not making a sound. This was so bizarre he didn't know what to think about it. Even more curious was his cock steadily rose like the second hand on a clock, headed for 12. Eventually it was pointed noon high. And as she whaled away at his ass, he began to leak pre-cum.

Holly stopped when his ass was as bright as a fire cherry. Before putting the yardstick away, she used it to pat and stroke his balls. Josh groaned with pleasure and a large dollop of pre-cum dripped on the floor.

"Get on your knees," she ordered, pointing to the floor.

To his utter humiliation, when he pushed away from the table, she lifted a drop of pre-cum from his cockhead and wiped it on his lips. He blushed intensely and lowered his eyes.

Even though there was some underlying fear about the recording, he also genuinely wanted to please Holly. He settled on his knees and looked up at her. Holly sat on the table and stared at him. He looked like a young Adonis, and she planned to be his 'Goddess Aphrodite.'

"Take my shoes off and kiss my feet," she stated like she was telling a dog to 'sit.'

He didn't have a clue what was going on and hesitated.

"Do it now!"

"Yes, Ma'am."

He quickly untied her shoes, removed her socks, and gently kissed the top of her arches. She raised her feet up, revealing the soles. She wiggled her toes, and he started kissing all over her feet.

"Use your tongue and bathe my feet like a cat cleans its' fur."

If someone had told him that licking someone's dirty feet was erotic, he would have laughed. But it was really turning him on. Another large dollop of pre-cum leaked out.

"Scoop that drop off your cockhead and spread it on my feet like lotion. The ancient Greeks believed semen was an elixir that would reverse aging. Keep using your cum and tongue to sooth me feet."

As the minutes passed by, he became more and more aroused. He was constantly leaking pre-cum and spreading it over both her feet. He felt like he might cum from the excitement.

He surprised himself by asking, "May I please cum on your feet?"

"You may, but afterwards you must clean them off... with your tongue."

She wondered if he would bend to her will. There was only a moment's pause.

"My tongue?"

"Yes, if you want to cum, you'll use your mouth to clean up."

He really wanted to cum but eating his own jizz was really gay. But he also feared exposure to his parents. Finally, part of him wanted to do it to please her, even though she was humiliating him. It took him several seconds, but the finally replied with his head bowed.

"Yes Ma'am."

He stood and she stretched her feet out in front of him. He bent his knees slightly, bringing his bulging cock closer to her feet. He looked like he was posing in a muscle building contest. His pecs and abs were prominently displayed. His thighs bulged and his biceps pumped as he rapidly stroked himself. His balls flew back and forth, never quite catching up to the action. It didn't take long before he grimaced and groaned. He pumped a huge amount of ejaculate up Holly's shins and covered her feet, with the excess dripping on the floor.

Without being told, he dropped to his knees and began slurping his cum off her body. Holly was surprised, he didn't need to be prompted. His willingness to obey was unexpected.

"I don't have to clean up the floor with my tongue... do I?"

"The question should be, 'Do you want me to use my tongue on the floor, Ma'am?"

There was a short pause and then he replied. "Ma'am, do you want me to clean the floor with my tongue, as well?" He asked with trepidation.

"No, I'll get you some towels. Stand up."

He stood before her, at this point unashamedly. His cock had dropped to about half staff. He appeared relaxed but wasn't making eye contact. Holly reached out with a foot and lifted his ball sack. She pulled her foot back and watched them swing back and forth briefly. She started pushing them with her foot. His cock began ascending vertically. She took a swing at it and giggled when it swung back and forth before climbing higher.

Josh was stunned at his behavior. He had never tasted his cum before and was struggling to understand why he did it for her. He knew the threat of revealing the recording was real. She had the evidence of his inappropriate behavior but that wasn't the primary motivator anymore. He realized he was willing to do whatever, not just from fear, but because he wanted to please her. Now she was kicking his junk around and laughing. He knew he should be embarrassed, but he was solidly hard now. He might even cum again if she kept batting his bongas.

She knew work needed to be done on his back and the time was half gone. Dropping a towel over the floor cum, she also put another clean sheet on the table. When she motioned for him to get on the table, he obeyed without question. His hard cock swayed in multiple directions as he settled on the table. Holly worked quickly to release the strain in his back and the time expired without further

discussion.

"Go wash yourself up in the restroom. Don't get dressed yet. My next appointment may be out there, just get cleaned up and come back here."

The idea of being seen naked and erect by a stranger freaked Josh out a bit. It was a small lie, but his look made her smile.

The waiting area was, of course, empty, much to his relief. He washed his cock and balls... and hands. There were only paper towels to dry off with. Doing his best got them from wet to damp. He returned to the room. Holly had a roll of paper towels and a wet mop for him to clean the floor with.

"Go ahead. I'll sit here and watch."

"Can I get dressed first?"

"That should be, 'Can I get dressed first, Ma'am?' and the answer is no."

"Yes Ma'am."

He set about the task and Holly watched the movement of the muscles in his body, particularly his glutes. She especially enjoyed the way his cock got hard (again) and bobbed around, as he worked. It took about five minutes, but he did a thorough job.

"How's your back?"

"It feels good, Ma'am."

"I want you to keep up with the heating pad, ice pack, and Ibuprofen. The tentative appointment for tomorrow has been filled. I won't be able to see you until next week. Come over here."

She was sitting on the massage table. He took a couple of steps towards her and stood with his hands by his side. His cock still stood tall and seemed to pulse slightly when he was standing still. She pulled out her phone and deleted the recording and showed him it was gone.

"I want you to think about what happened today. Not the details about what we did, but how you felt. I know young men aren't normally into feelings but that's your assignment. I want you to be able to explain to me what you took away from today. I also want you to ask your parents, independently of each other, for relationship advice. Tell them you've had multiple short-term girlfriends but now that you're going to college, you'd like to form more longer terms friendships. Ask them each what they think is most important in a relationship and something that's toxic. Do you have any questions?"

"I don't think so. You want me to do some self-examination about my reactions today. And get some input from my parents about longer relationships."

"That's it! To remind you of your assignment and your willingness to obey, I'm going to tie this pink ribbon around the base of your balls and cock. Do NOT take it off. I will expect it to still be in place at your next appointment. Finally, I don't want you to masturbate before your next appointment. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I do, Ma'am. I'll do what you say. It will be hard not to masturbate. I'm going to have to take a lot of cold showers."

"Excellent! Now you can get dressed."

She sat and watched him pull his briefs over his hardon. When he had finished dressing, he stood awaiting her permission to leave.

"The recording is gone. If you come back, you do it because you want to submit to me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Ma'am. I understand."

"That's great. Go home and follow all my instructions."

"I will Ma'am. Thank you."

The next appointment was scheduled nine days later. Josh was frequently aroused by images in his mind of the events of his last visit. He did need multiple cold showers to not choke his snake.

...

At the appointed time, Josh parked in front of Holly's office. He had followed all her medical instructions and his back felt fine. He had thought often about their playtime and how it made him feel. His parents had taken his question seriously and his conversations with them were illuminating. Not masturbating was the hardest task. The frequency of erections increased as the days passed. He almost fucked up in the shower one day... getting a little carried away with 'cleaning' himself. He stopped before he came. He had wet dreams the two previous nights, but hopefully she wouldn't count that against him.