Tables Turned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His doubt was alleviated when she began yelling, "Yes, yes, yes!" repeatedly. She pushed him back as the "O" played itself out. He pressed himself up and stood at the end of the table awaiting her instructions. It took a while. Eventually she opened her eyes and looked at him. He stood at ease. His rocket looked ready to launch. It was stone hard, but twitching. Pre-cum continued dripping in long clear stands, as it fell to the floor.

Getting briefly off the table, Holly put a stack of pillows in the middle of it. She retrieved her crop and lay up on the pillows with her lady parts near Josh at the end of the table.

"I want you to imagine what it would feel like if I allowed you to put your cock in my pussy. You are going to use your mind and not your hands to cum while I watch."

Holly spread her legs and began fingering herself.

"If I allowed you to put your big, drippy cock in my pussy, it would be soooooo tight. Stretching my wet walls so far apart... oh god, that would feel so amazing!

What would it feel like to you?"

Josh unconsciously took a step forward. His thighs pushed up against the table end. His eyes were locked on her fingers as they disappeared and reappeared from her tunnel lips.

"It would feel like... uh, it would feel like a tight, uh, wet, warm, glove, a velvet glove, encouraging me to cum. That is so fuckin' hot!"

He used his pelvic floor muscles to pull his cock up nearly to his stomach and then let it fall forward about thirty degrees. Repeating this caused his pole to 'bounce' up and down. This stimulated him some and moved him closer to orgasm.

"To me having your cock buried inside would feel like a pleasure piston pushing me towards a big 'O'."

She brought the crop around and slowly pushed the handle between her legs. The sight of her penetrating herself with it was an enormous turn-on for him. Leaving it buried a couple of inches, she moved the keeper down rapidly to hit the top of his cock. It made a wet smacking sound as it landed on the pre-cum wet cock head.

"Oh, shit! That felt so fuckin' hot. Jesus on a stick!" He cried.

She removed the handle from herself, making a slight popping sound. Having the handle in her hand, allowed her more control. She began teasing him with the crop. Rubbing it against his balls and pushing his cock around.

"Fuck me! That's good. That's wild!" He shouted.

Holly increased the speed of approach. The wet smacking sounds turned into crisp strikes, accompanied by his "Ooo's" and "Aah's." His pelvic contractions and humping became faster. She was striking his rod with a forehand. As his response increased, she began using a backhand as well. She increased her speed until the keeper was hitting meat back and forth in a steady hum of motion.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck!" He yelled as he erupted. Cum flew up and arced in a curving trajectory, landing on the table and Holly's legs.

"Holy mother-fuckin' fuck! That was amaaaaaaaaazing!"

Holly agreed, "It was. You clean up, while I take a shower."

Before getting up, she lifted a small cluster of cum off her thigh with an index finger. She brought it to her lips and slurped it off with her tongue.

"Ummmm, boy juice. Yummy."

"God damn, Holly, you are a sexy Bae."

"Turn around and let me take off the cuffs."

She took the cuffs and her clothes, leaving him alone. He followed her out to get the mop and towels from the maintenance closet. Following her down the hall and watching her sweet ass sway along, stirred his cock.

'WTF? She just beat the cum outa you with a stick and you lookin' at her ass wantin' sum mo? Hot damn, she drivin' you crazy!'

...

Josh had finished cleaning when she came back to let him know the shower was available. He grabbed his clothes and headed back. Holly sat in the now spotless room and mentally argued with herself about the day.

'He certainly gave himself over to my control. It will be interesting to see what he learned. He's certainly quite a package... emotionally and physically. I wouldn't mind having slow sweet sex with him.'

'That's very unprofessional. What am I thinking?'

'We were thinking he's a good-looking specimen of manhood and we should jump him.'

'Seriously? He's a boy for god's sake!'

'He's legally an adult and he has the hots for us. When was the last time we got laid?'

'We had a date with the vibrator last week. I'm busy. I've got no time for dating.'

'Who thought anything about dating?'

'I'm not fucking a client!'

'Don't get defensive. I was just thinking how sweet it would be.'

'Leave me alone. I've got too much to do.'

'That's not the way this works. We've got lots to do, but we can still daydream.'

Josh interrupted her thoughts. "Thank you very much for your help."

"Don't forget. I got some enjoyment out of it. It was fun. Now tell me what you learned."

After a couple of minutes, he responded, "In my life sports are the best analogy. The discussion with my parents that you prompted was like the Head Coach giving me specific pointers on how to make relationships work. I never would have asked those questions without you telling me to. You were like a specialty coach in sex. I learned letting someone else take the lead can be fun. I now know I don't always have to be dominant to enjoy sex. I will always try and find out what my partner likes and let her have her way."

'My job here is finished,' she thought.

"Great lessons for life. I enjoyed working with you," she smiled.

...

Josh put his lessons to work in the fall. He was asked on a date by a cheerleader and they talked about their lives and the future for most of the night after they had dinner. They were a couple until graduation. She really got into tying him up and spanking his large muscular butt with her hairbrush. He bought her a crop and loved submitting. On the field he won best in the conference in his position twice.

Holly decided it was time to start dating. She found a guy her age from nursing school in their Medical Biochemistry class. They dated and studied together and then moved into his bigger apartment. They're now married with two children and practice medicine together, as licensed nurse practitioners. He loves for her to surprise him with sexual variations. She loves taking the lead.