Tables Turned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey! Nice to see you again. How's the back?"

"My back is fine, Ma'am. I'm happy to be here with you."

"We're going to go to lunch together today to talk about your assignments. But first I want to play with you and have you pleasure me. Get your clothes off. I'm going to watch."

"Yes Ma'am. Thank you, Ma'am."

Josh practically tore his shirt pulling it over his head.

"Slow down, boy. I want to enjoy the process."

"Yes Ma'am. I'm sorry Ma'am."

He was desperate to get his rocks off and it sounded like that was going to happen. But she wanted to go slow. So, he sat on a little chair in the corner and untied his shoes. He dragged his socks off and stretched his legs out and wiggled his toes. She smiled. After standing up he unbuttoned his shorts and stepped out of them. His boxer briefs were strained by his erection, which was prominently displayed in outline form under the cloth.

Holly pulled out a riding crop she had bought just for this occasion. Then made a 'come here' sign with her index finger. He walked a couple of steps towards her with a little uncertainty. She leaned forward, reached out, and grasped his brief-covered cock. After she had pulled him closer, she squeezed it from base to tip. He leaked a little pre-cum. The moisture percolated through the cloth, revealing itself as a darkened spot on the outside. She laughed and stroked through the cloth, making the dark spot bigger.

"Pull 'em off and show me the ribbon."

"Yes Ma'am."

Josh pulled them down and his cock sprang free. It waved around wildly as he stepped off into nudity. He stood straight and still, waiting for inspection. The ribbon was almost white. All the showers since his last visit had taken a toll on the pink dye. The ends were frayed and the whole thing looked tattered. But it was where she tied it.

"Well done!" She observed. "How many times did you masturbate?"

"I didn't Ma'am. You instructed me not to and I obeyed you. The last couple of nights, I've had wet dreams, but I didn't masturbate. I swear I didn't!"

"Relax boy. I knew you would obey me, but I had to ask. If you had disobeyed, you would be getting dressed and leaving."

"Yes Ma'am."

"I'm going to use the crop for my pleasure. Take off the ribbon and lay on your stomach with your penis pointed back between your legs."

He didn't know what she had in mind, but he would pretty much do anything she asked. He knew coming back voluntarily made him hers. He climbed up on the table and found pushing his cock down and back, uncomfortable, bordering on painful.

"It won't break. Push it back and lay down!" She ordered.

It didn't break but it was awkward and unpleasant. He persevered, got it 'arranged,' and awaited her next command. He didn't fully understand why he would allow her to do this to him. His ass was red for days after the last encounter with the yard stick. He did know that he wanted to please her.

She laid the riding crop in the crack of his ass with the end, a leather tongue, known as a keeper, resting on his lower back. Chill bumps appeared across his back, and he shivered slightly. Holly smiled to herself.

"I'm going to entertain myself by playing with your body. I expect you to remain still... no matter what I do. Is that clear?"

"Yes Ma'am. Are you going to whip me again?"

"Of course, I am. I want you to endure the pain silently. I want you to do this for me... because I asked you to. Do you understand?"

There were a few seconds pause, while he processed some lingering doubt.

'People ask me to do stuff all the time and I make up my own mind. But when she says, 'for me' and 'because I asked you to,' you jump. Fuck it, you've been trying to figure this out since the last appointment and can't find a clear answer, other than it makes you're cock hard.'

Then he replied, "Yes Ma'am."

Holly used the crop to lightly touch Josh's head. She dragged it down his neck and he shivered. She allowed herself to view his naked body, as a woman, and not a masseuse. He was gorgeous... muscularly toned and tanned. A youthful body with nothing loose or scarred. His butt hardly sagged, and he was laying down relaxed. Both cheeks stood upright. There was an innocence about him and at the same time power. She felt his behavior of exposing himself and insisting she supply him 'relief,' suggested the beginning of toxic masculinity. Her goal was to bend him in another direction.

She slapped the crop against his shoulders, and he flinched. She worked her way from side to side down his back, stinging him but leaving no mark. Sometimes she would lift it off his skin and gently replace it in another spot. Other times it would return with a sting. It was random and left him guessing. He was being fairly stoic about it, but his cock was leaking, as it stiffly pointed towards his feet.

When she reached his waist, she jumped all the way down to his feet. He was ticklish and squirmed around when she dragged the leather keeper of the crop over his soles. If he giggled, she smacked with force. She kept this mild torture up for a while and then began moving up his calves to his thighs. Continuing to randomly strike with force, kept him off-guard.

Josh never imagined being whipped with a leather thingy would be so damn erotic. The mixture of mild pain and pleasure was intoxicating. When she began whipping his butt in earnest, he thought he might cum.

As she rained blows down, which were turning his cheeks red, she whispered, "I have forgiven you, but this is a reminder for exposing yourself to me without permission and demanding a sexual favor. Non-consensual sexual activity is illegal, unwelcomed, and a stupid way to present yourself. You're better than that."

After telling him the 'why' of the whipping, she switched to gently rubbing his darkly pink ass. She comforted him for few minutes, while using the handle of the crop to tease along the crack of his ass. Josh spread his legs further apart. When he had settled down, she whipped him with force until she achieved an even covering of candy apple red ass. She let him rest briefly and then used the keeper to tap his balls and cock. She noted the sheet under this area was soaked with pre-cum.

Josh hadn't been spanked for bad behavior since elementary school. He knew what he had done was wrong, and 'Ma'am' was making him pay a price. The physical pain was tolerable. Things that happened on the football field hurt a lot more. But he surprisingly recognized, disappointing her cut him deeper.

Holly brought some warm massage oil out. Unlike the cream that was normally used in massages, the oil was much more slippery and kept in a warming container. She poured several drops on his butt and smoothed it around. It formed a slick cover, but she didn't rub it in. When she had his glutes gooed up, she moved down to his feet. She was using the oil and a lighter, relaxing type of bodywork, known as a Swedish Massage. Josh sighed with relief.

After working up to the thighs, Holly skipped the buttocks and began working the neck and shoulders. As she moved slowly downward, he became more and more comfortable. After the lower back was finished, she did some long strokes upward to the shoulders. Josh had become very relaxed.

Next, she poured about a tablespoon of oil at the top of his crack. Gravity carried it down and in the slip. Then over the balls and out on the cock. He shivered and moved his legs apart again. Very slowly she moved a finger from the top, following the path the oil traveled. He quivered at the completely unexpected contact. Her finger moved back from the cock tip to the crack top and traced a second spoonful down the path. Once again, he moved his legs further apart. The third blob of oil flowed deeper because the crack was spread. Her finger moved with the oil and brushed briefly over his knot. Josh jerked at being touched where no one ever touched him before.

She pushed his knees over the edge of the table, opening him up for exploration. Her left hand grasped his rod and pulled back. Her right knuckle in the wake of oil pushed against his knot. He pushed back.

His ball sack draped over the shaft with the nuts drooped on either side. The oil mixed with pre-cum, making him slicker than slick. She continued to move the hand grasping him excruciatingly slowly up and back. The knuckle turned into a finger and slipped inside. Josh groaned. She wasn't sure if it was pleasure or pain. Since he was on his stomach the prostate was below her finger. She found it and tormented him.

She created an orgasm denial loop by watching his droopy nuts. The gentle leisurely stroking and prostate stimulation continued until his ball sack began shrinking. His body was preparing to ejaculate by pulling the testicles up tight. When they began moving, she let go of his pole and lifted her finger off the prostate. She waited for the balls to begin descending and returned to her exquisite torture. This loop continued forever in Josh's mind. The refractory period got longer and longer. His near-orgasm high wasn't dissipating quickly. Josh moaned and whimpered when she withdrew her attention.

"Please Ma'am, please let me cum. I can't stand this. I might have a heart attack. Please, please, please, please."

"Nice try 'bucko.' I was going to let you lose your load. But then you went and spoiled it by talking."

It took over a minute, but his nuts slowly began to descend. She resumed looping him. When she grew tired of the game, she ordered him up on his hands and knees. While he moved, she maintained control of his cock. She didn't want it slapping up against his stomach. When he was up, she inserted a small vibrator in lieu of her finger. It rested right over his prostate and buzzed away. The sensation was unlike anything he had experienced. She forcefully jerked his cock up and down. In under thirty seconds he yelled, and a colossal load blasted, billowing forth with the power of ten billion butterfly sneezes.

"Oh god! Oh my god! Jesus, Joseph, and Mary! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! Oh fuck!"

He dropped his arms and his chest fell to the table. She released his cock and it immediately leap upwards, spraying cum on his stomach and then his chest. Holly kept using the vibrator on his prostate, until he moved forward and dropped his stomach into the large pool of ejaculate.

He lay in his cum, whispering, "Oh god, oh god, oh god..."

She had strung him out for almost fifty minutes.

...

Josh showered at the studio, and they went to an organic juice/smoothie store for lunch. It had an outdoor seating area under large oak trees. They found a table somewhat away from the rest for privacy.

"Tell me about your dating experience." She requested.

"I have no trouble getting girls to go out. Many of them want to have some kind of sex. But sometimes it feels like they're dating a football player and not me. I mean they're going out to be with a football player... more interested in being with me. At first, I didn't mind, because of the sex. But the last year or so, I've wanted to talk and spend time alone. The girls want to go where they can be seen on my arm."

"You feel like you're being used... like a status symbol."

"Yes Ma'am. That's exactly right."

"What did your parents tell you about relationships?"

"I was surprised. Dad told me the most important thing is to 'stay in your own lane.' He explained that you can only change yourself. You shouldn't try and make your partner a different person than they are. He said the worst thing you can do is not listen. I found out that Mom stays home and takes care of the house because she wanted the time to write. They never told me... I mean I've seen her writing, but I didn't know she's a free-lance author. She sells human interest stories to magazines and websites. She's also the one who manages our money. Dad never washes the dishes because Mom doesn't want him in 'her' kitchen."

He continued, "Mom said that relationships aren't '50-50.' Both partners have to give 100%. She said making that happen takes constant work by both. Her toxic villain is not expressing your emotions. I just thought you get married and, and, well, everything just 'happens.' Mom made clear that all relationships are works in progress."

"Sounds like your parents have a great relationship because they put the effort in to keeping it alive."

"Yes Ma'am. I didn't know all that was going on."

"Now, tell me what you've learned from our time together."

"I thought a lot about it before and I really didn't know. I did things... like gay things; that I never thought I would do. I mean, come on; I ate my cum and took a vibrator up the ass. But when I thought or fantasized about them, they turned me on. Even though I allowed you to do things to me that confused me, I found it erotic. So, until today, I didn't know what to think. I couldn't understand how I found it sexual to surrender."

"And what did you learn today?"

"Letting go of control can be exciting. Really fucking sexy!"

"Yes, it can. Now combine that lesson with what your parents told you."

Josh though for several minutes. Holly began to wonder if he'd missed the point.

"OK. Relationships are two-way. It's like taking a long trip in the car. It's better if you both get to drive some. And she may not want to drive as fast as you or go the same way, but she gets to choose... cause at that time, she's the driver."

"So, when you get used by a girl as a status symbol, should you just let her 'drive'?"

"I might choose to for the sex. But I don't have to settle for it. I shouldn't try and change her. I might tell her how that makes me feel, but I can't make her want me in a different way."

"If the sex is good and she wants to be with you and talk, should you allow her to 'use' you for status too?"

"I might. If that's not the only reason she wants to be with me."

"Now THAT is sexy! Let's go back to the studio. I'm going to teach you how to give a girl multiple orgasms."

"Yes Ma'am!"

...

When they were back in the room at the studio, she asked him to undress first. He did so with no embarrassment and enjoyed the attention she gave him. He was semi-erect when he pulled down his briefs. She sat on the table and directed him to take off her shoes. When he completed the task, she used her toes to toy with his nuts. He smiled and closed his eyes as his rubbery hose, rose to rigid inflexibility. She laughed and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. The steel that goes around the wrist was wrapped in black fir.

"You're right-handed, correct?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Give me your right hand."

He reached out and she cuffed it to the table leg.

"I want you to slowly undress me with your left hand."

She was wearing a T-shirt with her company logo on it and loose-fitting shorts. He worked the shirt up switching back and forth between one side and the other. When it was over her shoulders, he gently pulled it off. The shorts had a couple of buttons and a zipper in the back. She turned around for him. He struggled with the buttons, but eventually persevered. The zipper came down easily and the shorts dropped to the floor. She stepped out of them, and he put them on the chair where his clothes were piled.

Holly remained facing away from him and he tackled the bra strap. He initially failed, thinking it would require two hands. She gave him neither hints nor help. Ultimately, he used his teeth to hold the loop side in place, while his left hand released the two hooks. He held his breath as the bra went slack with the back strap hanging down to her side. His cock ached from its rigidity. She turned around and looked down at his angry purple, pre-cum dripping cock. Returning her gaze to his eyes, she smiled.

Josh slowly lifted each shoulder strap and allowed them to drape down her arms. He put one finger on the center and slowly pulled it away from her body. He had seen girls' titties before. This was no girl. Her breasts were beautifully formed and magnificently naked. Their creamy white color stood in delicious contrast to her deeply tanned shoulders and stomach. The pink-tipped areolas put exclamation points on the ends.

Josh whispered, "Oh my god..."

Holly stood still with her shoulders back, smiling at Josh's reaction.

"Kiss the nipples," she ordered.

Josh bent at the waist and placed his lips on each in turn with a gentle tongueless touch.

"They won't break kiddo. Use your tongue!"

He returned his mouth to lick and suckle them both. The nipples turned to pebbles, and he flicked them with his tongue. She allowed him several minutes of worship before gently pushing his head back.

Josh was temporarily confused, unsure what she wanted him to do. She put her hands by her side with the palms up. He immediately realized she wanted him to take her panties off. He used the same technique he had with her T-shirt, pulling them down several inches one side at a time. They quickly got low enough to fall to the floor. Her bikini tan framed her womanhood. She was closely groomed with a thin line of hair trailing downward to her shaved lips. He stood motionless, staring at her slick wet heat, unsure of what to do. A large drop of pre-cum oozed to the floor, leaving a strand attached to his tip, like a yo-yo string.

Holly twisted her right foot up towards her left knee with undies hanging from the big toe. That jolted Josh back to the moment. He retrieved them and put them with the rest of the clothes. Holly unlocked the handcuff from the table leg and lay down on the table.

"Turn around. I'm going to cuff your hands behind your back."

"Now, start with my feet and kiss your way up my legs."

"Yes, Ma'am."

He suckled toes, licked calves, and French-kissed thighs, as he worked his way up. When he reached her warm, damp entrance, he paused. His boner was caught on the end of the table, as he laid between her legs, wondering how to continue. He was also slightly off balance with his hands behind his back. This was completely new to him. No girl had ever sought this pleasure from him. She allowed him some time to reconnoiter his objective.

Holly reached down with her hand and pointed while narrating, "Outer labia or lips, inner lips, vaginal canal, and clitoris. Any questions?"

"Uh, I know the parts. I took human biology. But, uh, what do you want me to do?"

"Kiss the outer lips for a while, then lick and flick the inner lips. Plunge your tongue into the opening. It should quickly become moist. Try that for a few minutes."

He could clearly see she was already wet, but he followed instructions. He was dripping like a faucet in need of a new O-ring. Pre-cum kept annoyingly dropping on his calves. He caressed her inner thighs with his lips and then moved to her puffy, reddish outer folds. After kissing the entire area, a couple of times, he moved his tongue to the crease between the outer and inner lips. He brushed up and down like he was painting with his tongue. Holly sighed with delight. Next, he moved to the center of this delightful pie, pushing his tongue as deeply as he could. She tasted like sex... strange and exciting.

His tongue revealed what his eyes already knew. She was beyond moist... dripping wet was more accurate. Using his tongue he spread her sexual syrup around, along, and between all the parts in the immediate area. Holly was moving and pushing back against his mouth. She had both hands on his head gripping fistfuls of hair. She pulled him slightly higher.

"Find my clit with your tongue... Oh yes! That's it! Pull on it with your lips. Oh! God yes! That's wonderful. It's exquisite! It feels sooooooo goooood!"

Then suddenly she pushed his head back. "It's too much! Move lower... no don't pull it right now!"

Josh was confused. If it felt so good, why should he stop? He resumed spreading her juice around and was enjoying that exploration. In a few minutes Holly pulled him back on the button. This time she didn't stop and rode his tongue all the way to glory. She screamed so loudly, he briefly thought he was hurting her. However, she was crushing his face against pelvis and had wrapped her legs around his back. So, he figured she was either vocalizing her joy or having a seizure.